Sally's Sexy Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Ken discovers the truth about Sally's story.
2.6k words
3.87
12.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus, I'd just blown my wad down Sally's throat and my cock was still fucking hard. Her story of sucking on two black cocks was still turning me on. But as I stood there enjoying these thoughts, Sally moved from the chair she was sat on and knelt in front of me. Her face was only inches away from my swaying cock; I was looking down at her as she licked her lips. "Mmmm, almost as tasty as Carl and Brad's spunk."

So she wanted to continue her story, I was more than happy to play along with her. "You dirty slut, so you let them come in your mouth did you?"

Her hand had grasped my cock and leveled it with her open mouth, then with the tip of her tongue flicked and teased at my jap's eye. "No, this was afterwards when I was sucking their cocks clean, just like this." My cock jerked and I moaned as her wet tongue then ran over my cock. This was one of those things that I really loved about Sally, was her skills, and talent for knowing how to use her mouth.

Which was why I knew what was coming next, Sally, god bless her, did her fucking amazing party piece on me. Gripping onto the cheeks of my ass, she opens her mouth and ever so slowly swallows my cock. Tongue swirling from side to side as my cock slides down her throat. I just stood there, eyes closed, mouth open and groaning in ecstasy. Her hands pulling at my ass as she easily deep throated me, my body losing control as it jerked against her face whenever her tongue moved, I was in fucking heaven.

With my cock deeply lodged down her throat, my hands took hold of her head and my body's instincts start to take over, hips rocking I begin to fuck Sally's sexy mouth. Ever so slowly at first, but as I picked up pace her mouth began to drool, soaking my cock and balls.

Only when she had started to gag did I stop and pull out, allowing her to gasp for air. But as I've said before, Sally's a cock hungry slut and it wasn't long before she was drooling her saliva back across my cock. Now that my cock was coated again, I guided her head and plunged back into her mouth. Not stopping till my balls rested on her chin, I even tried pulling on the back of her head to go deeper, I just groaned in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of Sally's throat wrapped around my cock. Even now I wanted more, so moving one of my hands to her throat.

Slowly now I began to fuck her mouth again, with the added pleasure of feeling her throat expand and contract as my cock slid back and forth. Her mouth was filling with saliva, so much so that it started to dribble down her chin. I kept on using her mouth for the next couple of minutes, then her nails suddenly dug into my ass, it was our signal that she was gagging again. So I removed my hands and reluctantly pulled my cock out of her mouth, Sally gasping as she tried to catch her breath. Looking down at her heaving chest, my eyes were drawn to a thick strand of saliva; it was still connecting her mouth to end my cock. I watched in fascination as it finally broke, running down her chin and landing between her tits.

By now Sally was looking up at me as she wiped her chin clean, before getting up and pushing me towards the bed, where I was soon laid on my back. Sally, who was still wearing her French maids outfit, treated me to one of life's great views. As she was leaning forward to straddle my body, I got a perfect view of her tits, that deep black valley nestled between those two lily white breasts, all framed by the outfits plunging low cut neckline.

Sally stopped and looked at me, then shaking her head. "Typical, tits, that's all you men ever think of."

"Well what do you expect when I'm shown those two beauties, I can't help myself."

Smiling, she continued to move up my body totally ignoring my cock, where to my disappointment eventually sits on my stomach. Now settled, she precedes pulls down the front of her outfit, exposing those perfect tits for me. Leans forward and starts to sway her body, my face being caressed by those soft udders. My mouth trying to catch one of those nipples as she drags them across my face, then finally stops teasing and allows me to suck one into my mouth, with my lips, tongue and teeth I play with it. Then letting it slip from my mouth, I blew cold air over her nipple and watch as her areola shrinks and shrivels making it even harder.

Swapping my mouth to her other nipple, I started again, as my fingers pinched and rolled her now bullet like nipple. All the time, Sally was moaning, her hips grinding against my stomach."God I want your cock in my mouth again."

Sally turned around and straddled my face and before I knew it, was presented with one wet fanny. Taking a good long sniff, I smell her pungent aroma as I slip my tongue between those puffy red lips. But as I was enjoying Sally's sweet pussy I was suddenly caught off guard and all I could do was grunt out. "Oh my god."

Sally had just deep throated my cock, with my face tight against her pussy I just moaned, enjoying myself as she worked her throat, lips and tongue along my shaft. Recovering from the initial shock I was soon returning the favor as my tongue slipped between those puffy red lips and assaulted her clit, it wasn't long before my mouth and face was being soaked.

Her moans got louder and louder as I continued to lick her out, hips jerking as she rubbed herself against my face, but it was when I forced my tongue deep into her sloppy orifice that she came. With my cock still lodged in her mouth, all I could hear was a muffled scream as she had her orgasm, it was a good thing that I'd cum twice already or I would have been filling her mouth yet again.

Letting my cock slip from her mouth, her hand was now wanking my cock as I continued to lap away at her leaking pussy, but there was a small problem with the fishnet tights she was still wearing, Sally had cut out the gusset to allow me easy access. This was alright as long as I just wanted to lick and sucked on her pussy, but I also wanted to play with her ass and the tights were getting in the way, so I just ripped them apart.

Now that the tights weren't a problem, I was able to pries her cheeks apart allowing my wet tongue easy access to her ass. Sally was squirming at first, but then began to push backwards forcing my tongue even deeper. As I wormed my tongue around I could tell she was enjoying it as she rocked her body, then groaned as I pushed in one then two fingers into her tight ass.

By now my chin was getting soaked, so I went back to lapping at her sloppy pussy as I continued to use my fingers to fuck her ass.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's it, don't stop." She moaned as her body moving frantically backwards and forwards against my face, I could hardly hear what she was saying as her thighs tightly squeezed around my head. When all of a suddenly she started to have one hell of an orgasm, yelling out loudly. "Ohhhhh god yesssssss."

My face was suddenly drenched, her ass pulsing tightly around my fingers. With her legs still tightly wrapped around my head, I couldn't move and all I could do was hang on for the ride, swallowing squirt after squirt of that sweet tasting liquid as she had one orgasm after another. I was soaked but continued to lap away till finally there was only a trickle.

Her ass would pulse around fingers every so often as she calmed down, then she let out this long sigh as her body went limp on me. Relaxing her grip on my head, I was finally able to pull back and get a good look at her sloppy cunt. It was still leaking but now I could see blobs of white also oozing from her pussy, running my hand over my wet face only to discover more white globules mixed in with the pussy juices. I suddenly realized that it was residues of spunk that I could see, and it wasn't mine. Her story of being fucked by two black men was beginning to sound true, I had to know.

So pushing her limp body off me, she rolled so that she was laid on her back. I moved myself so that I could kneel to face her. "What's this?" Showing her the white globule on the end of my finger.

Sally looked at me sheepishly and said. "I'm sorry Ken but I just couldn't help myself, it was when they showed me their big cocks I just submitted myself to them."

Then Sally got a bit more defiant. "It's your fault anyway; you shouldn't have kept on telling me those sexy stories of how you wanted me to have sex with black men."

It was true; I had used the stories of her fucking with black men to improve our sex life. But now to find out that my loving wife had actually done it, not just with one but two black men was a bit of a shock. But the more I thought about it; the realization was that I wasn't really angry only disappointed. Not because she'd fucked behind my back, but because I hadn't gotten to witness the event. The chance of watching Sally being fucked by someone else then shag her sloppy cunt afterwards was a bit of a secret fantasy of mine.

Sally then spoke, bringing me back from my thoughts. "Well, well I can see from the state of your cock that something has turned you on, what was it then? The thought of me being fucked by two big black cocks or sucking their spunk out my pussy?"

Her hand gripped my wet spunk laden finger and stuck it into her mouth, where she sensually sucked and licked it clean. My cock jerked as she did this. "God, you dirty fucking slut." I said to her, as all I could think about was her getting fucked by these two black guys.

Letting my finger slip from her mouth, she continued. "Is that it then?"

"The thought of me being a dirty slut or getting fucked by big black cock?" My cock twitched again, her eyes focused, watching it to gauge my reactions to what she was saying.

"I always knew you were a dirty bugger Ken, especially with all your kinky stories. But I didn't realize that you wanted me actually do any of it." As she was talking to me her fingers started to play with her pussy.

"Mmmm, you can't imagine how much Carl and Brad filled my pussy. Their cocks were still dripping when I sucked them clean, it's a shame you weren't there as you could have had sloppy seconds or is it thirds." Sally continued to tease me.

That was it, with my raging stiff cock in hand I moved between her legs. Before ramming my cock straight into her sloppy cunt, Sally just grunted then quickly wrapped her legs around me. She was soon panting as I continued to pound away at her like a jack rabbit, the trouble was that her cunt was so wet and slack I couldn't really feel anything.

"Fucking hell Sally, just how big were they?" I asked as I stopped fucking her.

We looked at each other as she replied. "Carl's was about 10" long, but Brad's." She closed her eyes and let out this long moan, as she rocked her hips against me.

"Well?" I asked in eager anticipation.

She didn't answer at first but let out another long moan, it was whilst she was moaning that I could just feel her cunt muscles trying to squeeze around my cock. It was only when she stopped squeezing that she answered. "God it was big, about 12" and as thick as my arm." Then another long moan as her body shook.

Bloody hell no wonder it was like trying to fuck an old sock, her pussy must have been well stretched after that monster. Well if her pussy wasn't going to be any use to me then it would have to be her ass, so grabbing hold of a pillow I pushed it under her. Sally didn't mind anal sex but she preferred me fucking her pussy, but under these circumstances I don't think she could object.

Lubrication wasn't an issue, especially with all that had been leaking from her. "Did they fuck your ass?"

"God no, that would have been too much." She replied

"Good." As guided my cock to her ass, there was a slight resistance at first. Then we both groaned as her sphincter opened and I slid slowly into her anal cavity, Sally squirmed but I didn't stop till my balls were resting against her ass.

I waited, eyes closed, enjoying the sensation as my cock was being squeezed by her tight sphincter. When I felt Sally's fingers start to play with herself, it wasn't long before she was moaning again as she rubbed at her clit. Then to my amazement she started to push a couple of fingers into her pussy, the feeling of them pressing against my cock through the thin membrane was fantastic.

It wasn't long before my instincts took over again and I started to rock my hips, pulling my cock all the way out, before plunging back in again to the sound of Sally's grunts. Her ass soon loosened up and I was pounding away like a jack hammer, with the image of Sally getting fucked by two black guys in my head it was just too much for me.

"You fucking slut!" I screamed at her as my cock spurted into ass, pounding away till I plunged deep one last time, Sally had yet to achieve her own orgasm, so was vigorously masturbating herself, eyes closed as she concentrated on trying to come.

With my cock still plugged into her ass, I reached up and started to play with her rigid nipples.

"It's a shame I wasn't there, I could have watched them spit roast you."

This made her moan, so I continued, "Even better if I was fucking your slut ass at the same time."

That was it; it sent her over the top screaming as her orgasm ripped through her body. My cock being squeezed by her ass as she convulsed on the bed.

"That's it you dirty slut, just imagine your ass, pussy and mouth being fucked at the same time."

Another series of orgasms ripped through her body as she franticly rubbed between her legs, I continued to play with her nipples till she slowly started to calm down, staying locked together until my cock began to wilt and slide out of her ass.

We were both in a bit of a mess, so we headed for the bathroom and had a shower each before returning to bed. By now we were both exhausted and only fit for sleep, Sally then turned her back to me, as I snuggled up to her it didn't take long for both of us to drift off to sleep.