Salt & Vinegar Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you to the end of time, Lena, my special one, my darling."

"I need you in me, Jus."

"Gently, baby. We've got all the time we need tonight. There's no rush. Softly and slowly."

She reached down and grasped the dildo, stroking its length and feeling its size.

"That's how much I want you, Lena. Can you feel how hard you're making me?"

I reached between us and slipped my fingers underneath her. She was warm, but not as wet as I expected. I rubbed her nib slowly and she gave a little moan.

I fumbled to the side of me with my other hand searching for the bag she'd thrown on the couch earlier. I found the lube and squeezed some onto my tip. She spread it around the head and down the shaft as she continued to stroke it.

"I need ... I really need, you, Jus."

She lifted herself onto her knees and eased herself onto the tip of the monster. A ragged intake of breath.

"You're, so ... big."

"Easy, darling. Nice and slow, baby."

She held herself and I stroked her thighs, feeling the tremble in them as she adjusted to the size of the thing threatening her opening. Then slowly, she slid herself down, panting.

"Aaauuugh", she moaned, dropping her head as she took almost it's full length inside her. I didn't know how she did it. The thing was fucking huge.

And then she began to move. Slow, sensual rise and fall. A gyration of her hips. If I'd actually been a guy, I honestly don't know how I wouldn't have blown my load by now. The shaft was not part of me, but I could feel the work of her muscles around it transmitting through the base into the harness. The pull as she lifted herself off it. The pressure as she slid down it again. No doubt that she was wet now.

Head drooped, hair hanging lank with sweat. Her hands on my shoulders for support.

"Doing OK, baby?"

"Mmmhmm. Fuck me, Jus?"

She eased herself off me slightly to free my hips. I rotated them so I could drive into her. Not deep, but slow and steady.

"Oh, fuuuck."

"Like that, baby?"

"Oh yeah. Harder."

I stayed at the same speed for a little longer before increasing the pace and penetration. One hand reached down and she rubbed herself in time with my rhythm.

Then a pause. She eased herself off the huge shaft and turned before sinking herself back down. I had an unrivalled view of her glorious ass and I watched, mesmerised as she slid up and down. Her labia parting to swallow that black thickness, then rising, leaving strands of glistening mucus along its length. I pushed her a little forward and reached under to place an exploratory finger against the pucker of her anus.

"Ooooh. Yes. Yes."

A little more of the lube on my fingertip and then it was gently exploring her anal canal. Feeling the pressure of the dildo in her front hole. My thumb rimming her in time with the gyration of her hips.

Another exploration of the bag yielded a small vibrator. Trust Lena to pack everything we'd likely need. I turned it on and replaced my finger with its buzzing head. Another moan. Then, as she slid down my shaft again I pushed it up into her.

"Uuungh. Oh, Jus, Jus. Please. Please, I need ..."

I let her settle to a rhythm and then I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back onto my shoulder. I held her tight around the chest, the weight of her breasts pressing against my forearm. The change in angle allowed me to thrust into her with my hips. I began gently and then, feeling her body respond, I thrust into her more savagely.

Lena's whole body shook with the force of my thrusts. Little whimpers of hunger from her with each deep penetration. I placed my other hand onto her stomach, feeling the smooth tightness of her skin. The burr of the little jewel piercing in her navel against my palm as she moved backwards and forwards in time to my rhythm.

I whispered in her ear.

"OK, baby doll. Feel my big cock deep inside your cunt and come for me nice and hard. It's all for you. Show me how much you love it. I want to feel your juice soak my balls."

A low keening from the depths of her throat.

"Love you so much, Lena. Just let it all go for me, baby."

I turned my head to watch her. The strain of lust and urgent need harsh on her face. I kissed her cheek.

"Almost there, honey. My darling, my love."

She screamed. Her back arched and her body convulsed. I felt warm wetness gush onto my mound and trickle down the creases of my groin. I slowed my rhythm and held myself gently inside her while the orgasm wracked her to its conclusion.

Both my arms were wrapped tightly around her, and I eased off the pressure as I felt her relax. I turned towards her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"How was that, baby?"

"Beautiful, thanks Jus. Love you."

Lena goes all mellow after a ripping orgasm. She kissed me back, softly and gently.

"And now it's your turn, darling", she said.

She eased herself off the huge dildo with a grunt. The black beast shining with her vaginal fluids. She stood a little shakily and I could hear the buzz of the little vibrator still buried in her ass. She left it there as she knelt between my legs and took my cock in both hands. She rubbed it softly.

"Your cock was all I imagined, darling. So huge and so hard. I bet it tastes wonderful, too."

And half of its length disappeared into her mouth. Holy shit. She sucked it slowly as she massaged the shaft. Fuck, that looked hot and I wished it was really mine so that I could feel the sensation of her tongue and lips on my rigid member. It would be pulsing, throbbing with need after being ridden by my beautiful, sexy-as-fuck bride.

Lena must have known what I was thinking because she inserted fingers into my pussy as she continued to suck and lick the dildo. Her penetrations were timed with the attention she was giving my cock so that it felt as if I was really experiencing her giving me a blow job.

"Fuck, baby, that's amazing."

"Mmmm, you taste amazing too, darling. Can I make you cum?"

"Yes. Oh fuck, yes."

She rolled my hips upward and splayed my legs. With my spine curled, the dildo was pointed to my chest inches from my mouth. She continued to rub it lightly and quickly while she dipped her head to feed on my pussy. I was already crazy with need and the touch of her tongue in and out of my hole quickly built me towards my own climax.

"Fuck, baby. Keep that up and I'm going to explode everywhere."

She looked at me over the top of my mound, paused for a moment, and then sucked hard on my clit and labia. It was too much: I couldn't hold it. Pleasure erupted. I was invested enough in the role that I was surprised when my release wasn't accompanied my splashes of warm semen onto my chest. Instead, I watched as I squirted a hot jet of fluid - mostly - into Lena's open mouth. She grinned as she swallowed then licked her lips, dribbles running down her chin.

Then she unrolled me, clambered back onto my lap and sunk herself again on top of my cock. She kissed me hard and deep and I could taste the musky salt of my fluids on her lips.

"What a beautiful load of cum", she purred. "Can I clean it all up for you, honey?"

And she licked my breasts and stomach as if I really had just unloaded myself there. She mimed chasing every drop of fluid dribbling down my side. Long licks. Soft sucks. And then another long kiss on my lips.

"Love you so much, Jus."

"Love you too, Lena."

She eased her weight down and wrapped her arms around me, her head nestled in against my neck. Her breathing slowed and I felt myself getting heavy in kind. I drifted off to sleep to the feel of Lena's breath against my throat and the sound of the little vibrator still humming away in her ass.

----------

LENA

I'd awakened in the night and disentangled myself from Justine. I'd gone to sleep with Big Black buried inside me and my vagina had woken me to complain of my fucking recklessness. I also seemed to have exhausted the battery on the vibrator.

I extracted the gear and then turned on a lamp. I took the harness off Justine, trying not to wake her. She was out cold and only stirred a little. I moved her into a more comfortable position on the couch then cleaned the equipment.

When I finished, and had packed everything away, I turned down the bed and gently lifted Justine up and onto it. I sank down beside her and pulled up the sheets. I wrapped an arm around her and fell back asleep.

It was daylight when I cracked my eyes open.

Justine was curled up next to me her face in my chest. I propped my head on one arm and just watched her sleep. Her dark lashes resting softly on her freckled cheeks. Stray wisps of gorgeous auburn hair across her face. The faintest of breaths against my breast. She was so beautiful. A peaceful angel. My Justine.

I stroked her hair gently. She murmured and snuggled into me. Darling girl.

I ran my finger gently across her cheek and then her lips, marvelling at their delicate softness. A little moue from her mouth and I smiled softly. So very, very sweet. I traced her lip again and her mouth opened slightly. I couldn't resist the temptation. I cupped my breast and guided its nipple to brush against her lips.

On the instinct ingrained from infancy, she latched and began to suck. No milk to let down, of course, but a warm glow spread through my body, nonetheless. A feeling of maternal tenderness as I stroked her hair and felt the gentle pull and draw. This beautiful girl was my love, my life, my everything.

Justine stirred enough to put a leg up over my hip and I reached down between us with my other hand. I found the warm, moistness of her sex and caressed her softly. Slow circles over her clit and then long, slow strokes. No penetration - I couldn't get the angle - but the tender friction would be enough. I quickened with her breathing; faster but still feather delicate. A little clench and release and a small rush of hotter wetness over my fingers. Little mewls of pleasure from her.

She released my breast with a soft sigh, eyes still closed. My nipple glistened. A small string of saliva from the hard bud to her mouth as her head fell away. I removed it gently as a cobweb and pressed it to my lips. Her breathing deepened again and slowed. I felt completely at peace, and I drifted back to sleep with my whole world in my arms.

----------

JUSTINE

Mmmm, the warmth and smell of Lena.

I dozed languidly in her arms, memories of a dream fading. The crisp whiteness of hotel sheets: so, Lena must have moved me to the bed. Happiness. Contentment. I could stay here all day.

Wait, what time is it? I looked at the clock on the bedside table. Shit!

"Lena. Lena! Wake up! We're supposed to be out of here in ten minutes."

She rolled over and stretched. The sheet slipping down from her magnificent chest. I eyed her breasts hungrily. Hold up, focus Justine!

"Fuck it. Ring the desk and ask for late check-out. And maybe order up some food too."

That was actually a really good idea. Don't know why I hadn't thought of that.

I rang down and they were happy to oblige. Next call to room service fixed us a continental breakfast which should be up in about a half hour.

"Well, that's sorted. So ... what are we going to do while we wait?" I quizzed Lena.

"Hate to break it to you, babe, but your bitch is a little sore after last night."

"Hah! No, seriously, you OK?"

"Yeah, just went a bit hard on Big Black. I'd forgotten how fucking huge that thing was. I need a shower. Wanna join me?"

The shower cubicle was large and comfortably accommodated both of us. The water was blessedly hot and the rose was huge, providing a generous soft rainfall of steamy delight. I washed her hair, I soaped her curves, I tweaked her tits and played with her pussy (very gently). Fuck, she was hot. So was I: inside and out!

Lena kissed me and broke apart. "Can we take a rain check, Jus? I really am sore. And I'm starving. Would you mind terribly much if we eat first and then I'll do you?"

"My new bride is making excuses already", I pouted.

"Hey, I've done you once already this morning!"

"What, when!?"

"Someone started sucking my tit and I got you off while you did it. In fairness, not sure you were fully awake."

The dream came back to me. A delicious mouthful. Soft pleasure. So, it wasn't a dream then.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. And thank you. I thought it was a dream and I remember it being very, very nice."

She kissed me again.

"You're always welcome, babe."

She stepped out of the shower and towelled off, wrapping it around her hair. I followed and was still drying when we heard a knock at the door.

"Room service."

The door latch clicked and Lena wandered out stark naked other than the towel on her head.

"Lena!"

Conversation from the next room. I threw the towel around me and grabbed a bath robe, running out the door.

Chrissie lounged against the door to the room - now closed - with the food service trolley in front of her, chatting with Lena.

"What the hell are you doing here!?"

"And good morning to you too, Justine. What does it look like? Delivering your food obviously."

"And Lena, you can't just walk out like that!"

"Why not? I recognised Chrissie's voice. Ain't nothing she hasn't seen before."

"True", Chrissie said, eyeing her appreciatively.

"What are you doing with the food trolley. How'd you convince the wait staff to allow you to bring it up?", I asked suspiciously.

"Cute busboy. Service lift. I can do a decent blow job in three minutes", she smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Pity I didn't have more time. He had a very nice cock and I would have liked to see what else he could do with it."

"Wait up, what's more important? Our breakfast or you getting some meat!? Nope, forget I asked. That's a non sequitur."

"A what now?"

"Doesn't matter. Dick wins every time with you, doesn't it?"

"Yep", she answered happily. "Speaking of, you took all the fun toys with you last night. No fair!"

We'd given Chrissie the option of staying in our apartment while we had our night across the road at the Ritz Carlton. And here she was at ten in the morning coming to see if we needed a hand with check out. The busboy was a side-benefit, not a reason. Chrissie - sex mania aside - was as genuine a friend as you could ever hope to have. I realised that we were leaving her behind. Her close circle of friends was all leaving her. Paul and Angelica married last year. Us now. And we'd moved away from San Diego.

I glanced over at Lena, and she read the question in my look. She nodded in understanding with a slight smile.

"Well, that was very thoughtless of us, wasn't it?" I said. "We'll have to make it up to you then. Especially since you've come all this way to see us." I turned to Chrissie and shrugged off my towel.

"Holy shit, you mean it!? For real?" She turned to Lena for confirmation.

----------

LENA

"Yeah, least we can do. But this is a one-off, OK? A last hurrah. We're respectably married now. Can't go around just fucking anyone anymore. At least, not without permission."

A choking sound from Justine and I grinned at her.

Chrissie had already unbuttoned her shirt and was unfastening her bra. I went looking for the toy bag and the harness since I figured Chrissie would want a bit of cock action. She always did.

I watched them as I adjusted the harness. Chrissie was handling Justine almost reverently.

"God, girl, you get more gorgeous every time I see you."

"Yeah, amazing, isn't she?" said Lena.

"I'm right here you know! Not that I mind the compliments, but I'm not a doll."

"Sure about that?" Chrissie leered at her.

"Ever seen a doll like this?" And Justine sat on the bed, leant back and spread her legs.

"Fuck, Lena, she really is perfect, isn't she?"

Yeah, she really is. Flaming red hair matched with the fiery fuzz over her sex and flawless ivory skin with that faint dusting of freckles on her nose. And those glorious, deep blue eyes. But the perfection outside is nothing compared to what's inside. Jus is gentle, generous, loving and caring - a truly good soul. She was doing this now for Chrissie; not because she was particularly comfortable with it - I could tell she wasn't - but because she was genuinely concerned for our friend. Wanted to let her know that we loved her and weren't abandoning her just because we'd got married and moved away. And she'd checked with me first. Oh, the irony: me, who had had any number of casual flings without thinking twice about asking her. I really didn't deserve this girl.

Chrissie kneeled in front of Justine and gently explored her. Then she stood up and eyed Justine seriously.

"Are you two really sure about this? I mean, I am. Absolutely 100 percent, just sayin'. But you don't have to do this for me."

"You're right, we don't. But we luvs ya, bitch, and we wouldn't have offered if we didn't want to", I said.

"It's OK, Chrissie", said Jus. "Really. Go on, knock yourself out. Or at least I think Lena's planning to."

Chrissie turned and saw the harness and the blue dildo I'd slotted in.

"Oh, hell yes!"

She remained standing but bent over to lick Justine's inviting pussy.

"Mmmm, and freshly washed too. You're delicious, Jus."

"Enjoy. I know I'm going to."

Chrissie set to with a will. Unlike Jus, she only knows one speed: full throttle. Jus moaned as she started sucking and slurping greedily. Fuck, I was going to need some of that later myself.

I wrenched Chrissie's jeans and panties down around her thighs. Her thick sex, completely bare, was already wet. I rubbed the tip of the dildo a couple of times around her opening and, as she began to push back, I rammed it into her.

A muffled 'oh, fuck yeah' from the depths of Justine's pussy. Not only fast, but Chrissie likes it hard. A couple of slower strokes so she could adjust to the length and girth - not that she really cared anyway, she can take way more than me - and then I let her have it.

She had rolled Justine up a little to get better access to her cunt and I could hear her huge tits slapping against the back of Justine's ass as I reamed her.

"Lena!" gasped Jus. "Get those jeans all the way off her. She's gotta wear them out of here later!"

Oh, fuck. Right. Chrissie comes like a fire hydrant. I pushed them down a little further.

"C'mon Chrissie", I said, "step out of them."

To my amazement she managed it without breaking contact with either me or Justine. I continued to fuck her and she continued to eat Jus out. The jeans got kicked one way. The panties went the other. I managed to reach the towel Justine had left on the bed and threw it on the floor.

"Spread that out, bitch", I said to Chrissie. "We don't want to have to explain this to the cleaners."

She spread it - more or less - with her feet and then spread her legs to allow me better access. I grabbed her hips and rode her hard.

"Oh, oh, ooooh ... fuck!!!"

Chrissie came like she fucked; hard and hot. And in torrents. Her juices ran down the inside of her legs like she'd pissed herself. The hair on my own mound was soaked. Fuck, I needed some of that hot, wet cunt. I pulled out and smacked her roughly on the ass.

"You. Up. Now."

She crawled up onto the bed and crouched on top of Justine. She buried her face in Justine's chest and stuck her generous ass in the air. The bed was just at the right height: I sunk the dildo into Justine's pussy as I sunk my face into Chrissie's mess. Mouth sucking at her swollen labia. Tongue delving into her hot, wet crevices. It'd been a while since I'd tasted cunt other than Justine's and it was so, so good. Not that Justine's wasn't - hers was pure delight - but there was something about forbidden fruit. I gorged myself.

Panting and gasping from Jus. I grabbed her hips as best I could between Chrissie's knees and pumped her hard and fast.