Salt & Vinegar Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Lena. I'm going to come, honey."

"And me too."

"What, again!?"

A moan from Jus and a grunt from Chrissie. A flow from Jus and another fucking flood from Chrissie. Chrissie's juice running down my chin, my throat, rivulets streaming down between my breasts to drip down onto the bed cover already wet with Justine's release.

I licked up what I could of Chrissie's offering and gently pulled myself from Justine.

"OK, I need some fucking attention please."

Chrissie scooted backwards off the bed and gave Justine a little lick as she went.

"Mmmm, that's lovely. Let's compare your wife shall we?"

Chrissie knelt down in front of me and I stepped over her spreading my legs to allow her access.

"Just gotta take this thing off", she said, removing the dildo from my harness. "I don't want to lose an eye. You need this, Jus?"

Justine clambered off the bed and strolled around behind me.

"No, all good", she purred as she clasped me from behind and played with my tits. A little nip to my shoulder and then a long, slow lick all the way down my spine to the crease at the top of my butt. Then she knelt and spread my ass cheeks and her tongue flicked around my anus. Oh, fuck, that was glorious. Chrissie lapping at my cunt and Jus rimming my rear. There was no way I was going to last long with this sort of attention.

"I hope you're fucking thirsty, girls .... ooooh, fuck!!"

----------

JUSTINE

Chrissie's tongue and mine crossed paths every so often as we explored Lena together. She in front, me behind. It wasn't often I got to enjoy Lena this way. I love her pussy, but there's also something cute about the little clench of pleasure she has when her ass gets attention. The little pucker of her tight little hole. We'd just showered so she was clean and fresh and I delighted in poking my tongue as far in as I could, then racing it lightly around the rim. I squeezed the firm, taut cheeks of her ass and felt myself getting hungry again.

I felt Chrissie's hand reach between my thighs, searching. I changed my position slightly and opened myself up. I saw she was also rubbing herself furiously. What a horndog. She'd already orgasmed twice in twenty minutes. I didn't know how she was going to manage another. Or maybe it didn't even matter. Perhaps it was all about pleasure in the moment - and she was certainly both giving and receiving plenty of it.

I felt Lena stiffen and then cry out. A hot flood over my face. More of it, I suspect on Chrissie's and then we were fighting each other for the last drops. Chrissie at the source. Me chasing the drips down the inside of Lena's thighs. And then Chrissie was kissing me greedily just in case she'd missed any.

I felt Lena step off from over us and a moment later she was pushing her head underneath me from behind. I raised myself up to a squat to allow her access. Chrissie pashing me and rubbing both herself and me and then Lena's tongue on my ass just as I'd done for her.

"Watch those fingers, Chrissie", I said throatily. "Play with me as hard as you like, but don't scratch my baby, OK?"

"Pfft. Baby, my ass."

"No, Baby's at my ass. Just watch her face, K?"

And then I really didn't care any more as my three primary orifices received exquisite attention from two very experienced practioners. Chrissie's tongue and fingers working their magic on my mouth and between my legs. Lena's tongue ... oh, fuck ... Lena's tongue ...

My second orgasm drenched Lena's hair.

----------

JUSTINE

There was no way I could stand. I just rolled off Lena's face and collapsed on the floor on my back. I was utterly spent.

"It's a good thing this is a once-off", I gasped. "You'd fucking kill us, Chrissie if we did this again."

Chrissie crawled over to me. She was still rubbing herself and knelt to lick me again.

"Oh, please, no more. No more. Seriously woman, get off me!"

She scrabbled over to Lena who was still on her back beside me.

"No, not me either you fucking nympho. Jus and I have already done each other a few times over the last twenty-four hours and we've got nothing left in the tank."

"S'not fair", Chrissie pouted. "This has gotta last me like, forever, and you two measly bitches won't let me have any more of your cunny."

"We are not an all-you-can-eat buffet, kiddo", I said.

"Or the fucking soda fountain", said Lena.

"Mind if I keep going on myself then?"

"Go right ahead."

Chrissie looked around, hunting for the dildo. Found it. Ignored the harness. Rose to a squat and then eased her ass slowly down on it.

"Oh, yeah. That's the fucking goods right there."

She leaned back against the end of the bed and spread her legs to finger herself properly. Some furious grunting and then a spray as she ejaculated again, splashing vaginal fluids across Lena's stomach.

"How are you not dehydrated", said Lena. "You must have just expelled, like, five fucking litres of juice in the last half hour."

"Must be a modern miracle", she said proudly, gasping for breath.

"Well, you're not the Virgin Mary, that's for sure. Absolutely, no doubt about that one."

"Is there a patron saint for vaginal emissions?"

"I dunno. Maybe Saint Marina of Ourense?" laughed Lena.

Chrissie and I both looked at her blankly.

"What? Nominally Catholic upbringing. Never mind."

"Well, aren't you full of surprises", I said.

"Not as full of them as Chrissie although, to be honest, that wasn't surprising."

"The number or the volume?"

"Either, both, whatever. I'm too fucking exhausted to care."

"Well, I need a shower", said Chrissie. "Anyone want to join me?"

"No!!" we both exclaimed at once.

----------

An extra note for those interested in details behind the story.

Legend has it that a spring of holy water started at the place where Marina of Aguas Santas (Marina of Ourense) - a somewhat obscure saint not widely venerated outside of regional southern Spain - was beheaded. Lena is trying to make a joke with reference to losing one's 'maidenhead'.

This story didn't quite end up where I thought it was going to. I guess I just went with the flow. Ahaha.