Salt & Vinegar Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jus slipped her hands around me from behind and placed her head on my shoulder.

"OK, babe?" she asked, voice still muzzy from sleep.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep. Thinking about next week. It's a big step."

"Yep. And you'll do great."

"Fucking shitting myself to be honest", I sighed.

"I seem to remember you giving me a pep talk when I was about to start my new job here. Just listen to your own advice. Trust yourself, Lena. And if you're not sure, we'll work it out together."

She gave me a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. Fuck, my girl is an angel.

"Now come back to bed, bitch, and I'll remind you how much of a big girl you are." OK, not all angel.

I admired Justine's inviting, shapely ass as I followed her back to our bedroom. I was guessing that sleep was still not going to happen any time soon ...

----------

JUSTINE

I stopped in the bedroom doorway and turned, catching Lena in my arms.

"You know, babe, we should make the most of the other rooms while we can. From next week we can only fuck in our bedroom or the bathroom."

"What, you want me to bend you over the kitchen sink?", she smirked.

"Last time you tried something in the kitchen, I was cooking. I almost burnt myself when you put your hand down my pants. How about the sofa?"

"Got another idea."

"Not Ericka's room? I know it's not hers yet, but it would still feel ... weird."

"I know, so nope."

She took my hand and led me into the living area. We'd turned out the lights when we went to bed so there was only the soft glow of the streetlighting outside filtering through the roller blind. She stopped in the middle of the room and put her hands around my waist as she faced me.

"I am nervous, Jus. But I'm also excited. I think it'll be fun."

"Yeah. It's a big change, but I feel it'll be good for us. I think it'll be good for Ericka too. We'll make it work together, OK?"

"Together."

"But for now, it's just you and me." I cupped her face in my hands and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Love you so much, Lena." Another kiss. This one lingering.

"Love you too, Jus."

She kissed me this time. It was deeper and hungrier. Her hands around me tightened and held me closer to her as her mouth surrounded mine. Our tongues entwined. The taste of Lena: strong and sweet and intoxicating.

I reached my arms around her neck and pulled her down as she pulled me up and into her. Taste, caress, release, breathe, repeat. Her hands stroking slowly now up my back and then drifting down and around the cheeks of my ass. Exploring my curves. Firm yet gentle. Slow and sensual. I quiver with pleasure at her touch on my bare skin.

I need more skin contact. I grasp the hem of her shirt and wrench it up.

"Arms up, babe, I need this off."

She obeys and I lift it up and off her - almost. I leave her raised arms trapped with the shirt over her head and drift my mouth in an open kiss down her throat and lick along her collar bone. She can't get it off because I'm still holding her arms. Muffled profanities from behind the shirt. I keep her restrained as I lick lower, down between her breasts.

My eyes have adjusted to the dim light. I watch her nipples harden as I lick closer and closer. Areolas dark against the light bronze of her skin. They are truly perfect. They are irresistible. I draw one into my mouth and suck gently. Her moan in response echoes my own need. My desire is a lump in my throat, a churn in my stomach, an ache in my groin.

In my distraction, Lena frees herself from her shirt and hauls mine up and over my head roughly. Then she gathers me into her arms again and kisses me fiercely. I feel the twin buds of her nipples pressed hard against me and my own swell and stiffen in response.

We are still standing, but she pushes me slowly backwards until the backs of my thighs bump into the dining table. And then I am on my back on the hard surface. The cool wood against my naked skin sending a shiver through me. Goosebumps erupt on my skin.

Lena is standing, leaning over me. Her arms either side of me. As she lowers her head, the tips of the curtain of her night black hair just touch my breasts. I shiver again and arch my back as she presses her mouth to one of my buds. The touch of her tongue is fire. The draw of the suck a frisson of ecstasy. She holds my nipple gently between her teeth and pulls to the point of almost-pain, then releases. The sensation from the recoil shudders through me and she repeats it with the other. And then again. And again.

I draw my legs up and lock them around her waist. My sex, warm and wet, pressed against her stomach. I can feel the heat of her skin against the sensitive, delicate folds of my labia. I move my hips searchingly. I wonder if ... yes, oh, there! The little jewel piercing in her navel catches just under my clitoral hood. A jolt of lightning. A spike of agony and pleasure. Oh fuck, yes!

"Careful, babe", Lena murmurs throatily as she nuzzles my tits. "You'll scratch yourself up. Lemme help."

A hand reaches down. Probing fingers gently part my opening and trace the gateway to my core.

"Oh, Lena. Fuck, fuck!"

Fingers slide in slowly. My vaginal muscles tighten in response, holding them as close as my arms wrapped around her back. Thumb teasingly rubbing and circling my clit.

"Fuck, babe, you're wet", she says huskily.

"Do whatever ... the fuck ... you want", I gasp.

Her head moves down and her tongue explores my navel. My breasts mourn the loss of attention as my groin rejoices in anticipation. I shiver as her saliva cools on my nipples in the night air.

My hands are now in her hair as her mouth drifts lazily - agonisingly slowly - toward my mound. Fuck, I need it, I need it! And then, then ...

I arch my back again in ecstasy as the tip of her tongue touches my clit. The sound that comes from my throat erupts from the primal core of my being. No words. Just an unvoiced expression of raw hunger, desire, lust and need.

I clutch the thick strands of her gorgeous mane. My fingers entwined in her raven tresses. Grasping, curling, encouraging, commanding. And she responds to my need. Fingrs within and mouth without. The indescribable sensations she ignites with every stroke, every touch. She is a sorceress. I am her element, her instrument, her creation, I am ...

[ ...]

I know why they call it la petite mort.

That fraction of an instant in which the universe stops. You float outside of time. The death between seconds in which you hear nothing, see nothing, feel nothing.

And then rebirth. Reality slaps you in the face and you are churning, overwhelmed, directionless, lost in a sea of sensation and emotion. Joy and euphoria flood my being. Relief and release nurture my soul. Love and gratitude paint the sky.

My unembodied elements finally resolve.

I am ...

I am ... Justine.

Lena's soft smile blankets my heart. I know that I am much loved.

----------

Some extra notes for those interested in details behind the story.

At Chrissie's grave, Justine quotes selected lines from the poem 'Dirge Without Music' by Edna St. Vincent Millay (1892-1950).

Lena was not actually awarded TIME magazine's Instagram Photographer of the Year in 2015 because she is, of course, a fictitious character. However, I like to think that she has similar motivation and expression in her work to the real 2015 recipient, Stacy Kravitz, whose images powerfully document poverty and social issues in the Appalachians. Reading her bio you may also note some other similarities with Lena ...

Observing Lena enter the meeting room, Justine is thinking of Blue Blood Blues by The Dead Weather. The song has a grinding bass riff and includes the lyrics, "Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships."