Saltwater Wicked

Story Info
A kidnapped woman finds herself on a sex machine.
836 words
3.67
66.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

I both assume and hope this is a given, but would still like to make it abundantly clear that this story is solely for the purposes of entertainment. Sexual assault in real life is abhorrent and unjustifiable.

***********************************

It started with a date.

Two women in a dimly-lit restaurant, one somewhat on the chubby side with russet skin, covered in silk, dark braids just barely reaching her shoulders. The other was slim and chestnut-haired, skin light and fashioned in a short and scaly dress, her long legs on display.

And though the slim woman ate entire crabs, shell and all, and alarmingly fast, she certainly was beautiful. Kind. A great conversationalist.

Going home with her was wondrous. Until it wasn't.

--------------------------------------

Eyes fluttered open to darkness and ball-gag-muffled screams shot through the air.

Xihuitl wrenched her naked russet form against the ropes and wires surrounding her, but they wouldn't budge.

Her arms were laced tight against her back, her legs spread and knees on the floor, forcibly straddling unknown metal. Her dark hair was tied to a stiff collar, yanking them both with every movement.

Before she could even begin to process what the fuck was going on, light punched into her eyes, briefly blinding her in what she soon discovered was a small room of glass.

Underwater.

Oxygen was seemingly streaming in through vents and as her eyes further cleared from the light-given sights of shadowy splotches, strange fish-like and tentacled beasts came into view.

She froze.

A giant fish beast dragged black drapes further from the glass confinement as other aquatic creatures seemed to speak in a strange, bubbling and dolphin-like whistle-click.

They gathered tight around her prison, their cold unblinking eyes scanning the human before them.

Her breath sharpened, body caught in a fiery state as she desperately tried to remain still and closed her eyes tight, like some sort of primal and childlike belief that somehow if she couldn't see them, they wouldn't see her, and they would return to whatever nightmarish ocean underworld from whence they came.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Pounding. Banging.

Xihuitl refused to look at her captors. The tapping, the rapping. The incessant, ever-stronger barrage against the glass went unacknowledged.

But it was becoming increasingly difficult and terrifying to ignore. What if it broke the glass?

Desperate to escape though she was, it was impossible not to realize how monumentally fucked she would be if water poured in.

An electric shock pummeled her abdomen, forcing her eyes open and alert only a moment before she was about to.

There was a series of whistle-clicking as though one of the giant fish creatures was a presenter of some sort, and she the piece to behold.

The metal between her legs began to move and intense vibrations attacked her body, forcing her sex wet and pulsating, immediately too much and with no way for her to stop it.

Her head shook about, but it only yanked at her hair and neck, body involuntarily pushing upwards, only to be held tight in place.

Flashes of light came at her, otherworldly beings watching her unwilling orgasms.

A mechanical dildo slid up inside of her sex, whirring and thrusting rapidly. The machine lubed her anus before another, smaller dildo, rose too.

There was still tapping on the glass here and there, but it was drowned out by the sound of her own body being furiously pounded, wetness emphasized with every thrust.

Attacked with a twisted pleasure, she came again and again and again and again.

Soon, there were vibrations on her breasts, her neck, the small of her back, and zaps to her flesh with no apparent pattern or logic. Even the ball gag in her mouth managed a speedy drumming.

Xihuitl could hardly breathe. Just as she didn't think the intensity could increase, it did. Vibrations were stronger. Her breasts heaved. Her body nearly jolted the restraints themselves severely enough to break. She was convulsing and surely would've already collapsed if not for the constant impossibility of doing so.

The machinery pounded deep inside of her with Herculean strength. Though in shock and downright terror, muffled moans escaped her. She orgasmed in ways she'd never before, in ways even that she didn't know existed.

It was nearly impossible to tell through the wetness of her sex, but it seemed the machine shot deep loads of God-knows-what deep inside of her.

She didn't know how long it went on. Her sex tightening and untightening, abdomen clenching and unclenching. Again. Again, again, again. It felt like an eternity.

But then it all stopped at once. She took several gasps of air, and most of the aquatic creatures swam away.

Her head pounded. She tried gathering her thoughts, but she couldn't. Her thoughts were long gone. All she could do was feel.

Hardly moments passed before a different set of creatures swam into the room, the remaining large fish making the same whistle-click-whistle-click as earlier.

And the vibrations started once more.