Salty Seas and Sweet Pastries Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleared my head of those thoughts immediately, I would waste no time on thoughts of anything besides Eloise's hands on me.

I reached around her chest and unclasped her brazier and cast it aside and finally got a good look at her breasts. They were round and shapely, her nipples being much bigger and fleshier than mine. I felt my womanhood tingle at the sight of her and I reached out and touched her wonderful breasts, her breath coming fast and her nipples hardening beneath my hands. I couldn't believe how soft they were and before I knew it, I was wet at the crotch, my underwear almost soaked through with my anticipation.

Eloise, sensing my excitement reached out her hand and pressed her fingers against my aching sex, applying a little bit of pressure, causing me to moan slightly. I could already feel my climax coming just from this little bit of touching. I pulled my undergarments off from over my head and exposed my large, heavy breasts to her eyes.

Eloise had seen me naked many times since she had become my servant but this was different. I felt vulnerable and self conscious for the first time in a long while. Her eyes met my chest and she was feasting herself with the vision of my breasts.

As she used her right hand to apply pressure to my sex, she used her left hand to grope and caress my bosom. I felt my body growing weak, every nerve ending singing a song of fire and passion, pure need was running through me like lightning, igniting every nerve along the way.

Without warning she leaned her head forward and took my nipple into her mouth. I gasped as she sucked and played with my nipple using her soft pink tongue. I got goosebumps all over my legs and arms while her tongue played with my nipples, one after the other. I knew I couldn't take it anymore and I wanted her to touch my bare flesh beneath my panties.

As if reading my thoughts she pushed me onto my back on the bed and slowly removed my panties from off of my hips. She kneeled in front of the bed where I was laying and lined her face up with my cunt. She gently separated my lips with her fingers and slid her tongue in between my labia.

"Oh my god, Ellie." I whispered softly as her tongue explored my cunt. I could feel my orgasm so close and I knew that any second she would take me over the edge. She knew exactly where to lick me and how to eat me. I placed my hand on her head and pushed her mouth deeper into my sex, my breath coming so quickly that I was almost hyperventilating.

Suddenly she slipped her tongue inside of me and I cried out as quietly as I could manage as my orgasm rocked through me and made me shake and contract on her tongue. My legs were shaking so much and I tried to push her away from my sex because of the sensitivity but she wouldn't have it and continued eating me without mercy.

By the time I came down from my first orgasm she already had me close to another. "Oh, Ellie you make me feel so good. Please don't stop." She reached her hand up, slid one of her long fingers inside of me and moved that amazing mouth of hers to my clitoris. Another orgasm exploded through me as I came again and contracted on her finger.

My legs shook again and I could feel her need to be touched the way she was touching me. However, I would not be tasting her and giving her an orgasm the way that she did to me. I sat up and pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply, making sure to taste myself on her tongue.

"You're amazing, Eloise. I have never had an orgasm like that before." She smiled slightly and looked away, embarrassed by her performance. I suddenly felt shameful, I had used her feelings for me to manipulate her into getting me off. That was a truly terrible thing to do. I sat for a moment and caught my breath as I prepared myself for what I was about to do. I kissed her again and bit her lip a little bit.

"It's your turn Eloise, please bend over for me." I whispered in her ear. Her face flushed bright red and she kissed me once more before doing what I said. She put her knees on the edge of the bed and bent over, showing me her wet crotch still covered with her underwear. I pulled her underwear off of her and was shocked at what I saw. Her cunt was well trimmed and very clean. I expected her to have a lot of hair but she had very little, could she possibly be seeing someone?

"I didn't know you trimmed your cunt, Eloise." I said while my eyes were glued to her beautiful womanhood.

"Yes, Ana. I trimmed because I saw how nice yours looked with no hair, so I did the same." She said with shame in her voice. I was surprised at that. I had not exposed my pussy to her in quite a long time and shaving myself clean was something I had only been doing recently, and I was very certain that she had not bathed me since I had been doing it.

How on earth did she know about my hairless cunt? Then suddenly it hit me; she had seen me masturbating. She must have been watching me while I played with myself, that sneaky little bitch! I suddenly felt the need to strike her, the same way my father did. I raised my hand and smacked her ass, hard.

She cried out in surprise and I watched as her muscles clenched from the reverberation of my strike. "Miss Ana, that hurt." She complained quietly.

"You've been watching me masturbate haven't you, Eloise?" I said accusingly, my voice cold and hard.

She buried her face into my bed covers and muttered a muffled "...yes."

I smacked her ass again in the same place as before, even harder this time. "Speak so I can hear you, bitch."

She whimpered and raised her head from the bed and spoke a clear "Yes, Miss Ana. I watched you masturbating."

I smacked her ass twice more in the same place and she cried out again, her muscles clenching. "Explain yourself, Eloise." I said with a voice like hard stone.

"I woke up one night and heard something coming from your room that sounded like you were hurt, so I went to investigate and I found you touching yourself. I'm so sorry Miss Ana, I promise I won't do it again." She said while choking back tears. I needed to calm down, if I punish her too much then she won't want to come back and please me. I decided to give her a little bit of pleasure before I continued punishing her.

"Spread your lips apart." I told her, commandingly.

She gently reached one of her slender hands between her legs and spread herself apart. I put my hands on either side of her ass and buried my tongue into her eager cunt. She moaned deeply and spread herself wider for me. She is a whore's daughter, after all. It must run in the blood.

I put my tongue as deep as I possibly could inside of her and lavished in the taste of her. It was like sweet berries with a slight hint of musk. Not tasty by any means but pleasant nonetheless.

She spread herself even wider and moaned openly, clearly enjoying herself. I pulled my tongue out and pulled my face away from her cunt. "The next time you see me touching myself, you will come into my bed and please me using your mouth. From now on you will please me whenever I wish it. If you are good and you do what I ask then I will please you as well. But you must obey me and you must not let anyone else touch you." I told her while giving her another hard smack across the ass for good measure.

"Yes, Miss Ana. I will do as you ask. I will always do as you ask." She whimpered into the covers. I smiled to myself and continued spanking her. Giving her one strike after another. I didn't realize I was such a sadist, any man who lays with me would be in for a hard time.

Eloise was moaning louder and louder with every strike. Suddenly she cried out and her body began to shake with release. I had given Eloise an orgasm just from smacking her on her ass. My shock quickly changed into distaste.

"Did I say you could have an orgasm, Eloise?"

She whimpered quietly and shook her head. "No, Miss Ana. You didn't."

"I told you that you would do as I said and I don't recall saying you could have an orgasm. Gather your things and leave my room, I will not have a disobedient whore in my bed. If you can't follow my directions then you will not be in here."

Once I said it, I immediately regretted it. That last comment was too far for her. She got up and I saw tears running down her cheeks as she gathered her clothes. I stood and wrapped my arms around her naked waist and pressed my lips to hers. She cried softly and kissed me with so much passion. She pulled her mouth away and spoke through her tears.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Ana. I've never been with anyone before. I will learn, I promise."

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her once more before pulling away. "It's okay Eloise, I shouldn't expect so much of you from the start. I will teach you with patience and understanding. You are not a whore, Eloise, I didn't mean that. I just wanted to bring you to an orgasm with my mouth. I didn't expect you to have one right then."

She buried her head into my shoulder and cried silently, her tears running down my skin as I felt my own eyes welling up with tears. I had clearly made a mistake and pushed her too far.

"If anyone is a whore, it's me." I said quietly, trying to get her to focus on me. She pulled back from my shoulder and kissed me gently on the mouth, her tongue playing with mine and making me wet. Damn, she was a good kisser. Her lips are so beautiful and she knows just how to kiss me to make me feel good.

"Will you stay with me tonight, Eloise?" I asked her between kisses. She looked me dead in the eyes with so much sincerity and said; "I would love to, Anastasia." She laid me down softly on the bed and put the covers over the both of us and I cuddled into her bosom.

The warmth of her was surrounding me and relaxing me so deeply. She kissed the top of my head and held me in her arms as I slowly fell asleep, thinking about the desperation in her voice while my father had beaten her last year.

I awake with a fright to see my father in my room. I reached out suddenly and felt around for Eloise. To my relief she was no longer in the bed. Thankfully one of us was clear headed last night, but I suppose that's Eloise, always clear headed. The orgasms she had given me last night, combined with the comfort and falling asleep with her would have helped me wake up relaxed if not for my father ruining it.

My father came over and saw my face and looked shocked. "Good morning, Princess. What has you in such a good mood this morning?"

I thought of what to say as I was sitting up before I realized that I was still in the nude. This could be a problem if he saw me naked. He might be able to figure out what's going on. "Nothing father, I'm just excited for another day." I said, pretending to still be tired.

"Yes my dear, and it's a joyous day! I have invited the Duke over for lunch today, and I figured that he could take you for a ride in his carriage." He said, looking very excited.

I laid there shocked and couldn't find anything to respond with, my mouth was suddenly dry and I panicked. He was coming here? To my house? This will be a difficult situation to control. I want to be myself with the Duke but I cannot act out of my normal behavior when it comes to my father. He will suspect something is strange if I don't act how I normally do.

"Would you mind calling Eloise in here for me?" I said, purposefully not addressing what he just told me.

Looking irritated he said; "Yes, but he will be here in a few hours. You must get ready. I want him to be stunned by you. So you better be on your best behavior." and left the room.

I needed to find a way to control this situation. Managing both the Duke's and my father's feelings would be extremely difficult. I would have to tend to one of them more than the other the whole evening. But who would I choose? The Duke, or my father?

I heard the door click shut as Eloise entered. I stood up from the bed and stretched out my long legs and slim arms. Eloise stopped in her tracks at the sight of my naked body. I gave her a little show and arched my back while I stretched. She came over and waited for me to finish, never taking her eyes off of me.

I turned and grabbed her hands, guiding them to my hips. I looked into her eyes and gave her a smile. She smiled back and I saw all the happiness and joy in her eyes that one could have. Despite my lack of feelings for Eloise, I did find her quite charming. She had this way about her that made me feel comfortable and safe. That's probably why I trusted her with my body the night before. I knew that soon I would be more adventurous and start abusing her. It was only a matter of time before I would need to hear that desperate sound she makes while she's being beaten.

She looked carefully at the door to make sure it was still closed and gave me a single, deep kiss on my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her neck and leaned up into her body, our breasts pressing together.

She pulled away and said; "Good morning, Miss Ana. How did you sleep?".

"I slept lovely, Eloise. Your kisses and your touch gave me the sweetest dreams and most restful sleep I've had since I was a child." I said with much sincerity. I did not actually dream anything but I wanted to make Eloise feel good today after what I said last night. At least the sleep part was true. I hadn't slept like that in a long time.

Eloise smiled so wide and I saw her eyes well up with tears at what I said.

Women are so beautiful.

I remember my father used to talk about women with his friends that would visit. They would have wine or something of that nature and would talk about their beliefs and lives and I remember my father saying distinctly that the feminine form and spirit is the most beautiful thing that he had ever known. The tenderness and attractiveness was too much for him to handle and he would find himself looking at women and be overwhelmed at their beauty.

At the time I was 11 and had no capacity to understand what he had meant, but now that I saw Eloise's love for me and my ability to make her cry with my words and actions, I think I understood. Women are truly the most beautiful of all creatures, all soft angles and sensual deliberate movements.

Eloise absently rubbed her fingertips across my stomach and I felt myself shiver with excitement. Hopefully I would have time to climax again before the Duke arrived.

"Can you bathe me Eloise? I need to wash." I asked while she stroked my stomach with her slender fingers.

"Yes, Miss Ana." She responded and led me to the bath.

Eloise had bathed me plenty of times before, her hands knew my body better than my own and she was better at washing me. I did not ask her to bathe me often, but whenever I did it was a nice treat for the both of us. Me, because I got the attention that I needed and her, because she was able to give me that attention.

She turned on the faucet and bent over to feel the water for temperature. Suddenly an impulse flashed through my brain, an impulse to hurt her. My hands gripped and tightened at my sides and my teeth gritted hard in my mouth. I wanted to see her bleed. I wanted her to beg for mercy and I wanted her to cry out in pain.

For a second I almost struck her, I felt the rage reach a peak and then suddenly it subsided just as quickly as it had come. My body relaxed and I let myself calm down.

"The water is ready, Miss Ana." Eloise said with that same stupid smile on her face.

"Thank you." I said without emotion or inflection. I went into the bath and dismissed Eloise from the bathroom, deciding that I wanted to wash myself instead of her doing it for me.

I washed my perfect skin absently and mindlessly, my brain focusing on a very calculated nothing in particular. I got out of the tub and while drying off, called Eloise into the bathroom and commanded her to put a dress on me that would show off my chest and make my hips seem wider. I decided that tonight I was going to seduce the Duke while we rode in his carriage and put Eloise's plan into action.

Much to my surprise, Eloise wasnt hurt by my spontaneous dismissal and I was unhappy with that. I needed to control this situation with her. This was my chance to set up this relationship in a way that would benefit me for years to come.

"Eloise?" I said very quietly, barely audible even to my own ears.

"Yes?" She responded immediately, her soft voice floating on the air like the wafting of a candle.

I felt my rage begin burning in me like an explosion. I reached my hand and gently cupped her face and she smiled that stupid fucking infatuated smile. The same one she gave me last night and then again this morning, a smile like she owned the world, like all her dreams had come true.

Without warning I gritted my teeth and smacked her hard across the face. The crack of the strike echoed off the walls of the washroom and she placed her hand to her cheek and stammered, "Miss Ana I...".

But before she could finish I smacked her again, even harder. She fell to the ground and looked up at me, a shocked expression on her face. My hand stung from the force of the strike and I barely suppressed the impulse to laugh with giddiness. I thought my rage had subsided but suddenly I got another burst of rage and I grabbed her hard by her face and kneeled on the floor to be within inches of her perfectly soft lips.

"Eloise, you must stop looking at me like that." I spat into her face as she cried like the sad little bitch she was.

"Like what?" She barely managed to squeak out.

"Stop looking at me as if you're infatuated with me, as if I'm some angel who's come down from heaven to love you." I growled with a voice like that of a beast and in that moment thats how I felt.

I felt like a beast who had been unleashed upon her.

I thought of my father, the way he talked down to me and tried to get me to marry into a political partnership so he could make more money.

I thought of my dreams of sailing and being free from this place, free from my stifling life, free from my false persona that I've fabricated with my father, I thought of the lies, the deceit, and most of all I thought of my mother.

The woman that I would never truly know, whom my father has placed on such a pedestal in his brain that I could never live up to her level of purity or innocence. I felt tears blurring the edge of my vision and for the first time in as long as I can remember, I actually started crying; real, pathetic and ugly tears.

12