Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn and I headed out to the dock to watch the thunderstorm. It was a nice place to watch everything, but it also gave us a chance to be on our own.

While we were standing there on the dock, Marilyn looked out at the approaching clouds and said, "I don't know, Ricky. I'm just so damn angry these days. And I hate being that way. It's not who I want to be, and I would hate to be stuck this way for the rest of my life.

"I mean when you walked into my room when I was getting ready to change, and I was just standing there naked, you didn't plan that. It wasn't your fault. I hadn't noticed your suitcase, and you didn't know I was there. And I absolutely freaked out at you.

"Of course, to be fair to me, you were just standing there, gaping at me. It's not like you turned around and looked away and said 'Sorry.' But still, I mean that's what I'm talking about. I'm just so angry. That's why I was yelling at you like that.

"When I was attending community college this spring, I decided it was my chance to take courses that I would probably never take at State, courses way outside of whatever my major may end up being.

"One of the classes I took was a course in Human Evolution. If I had had that course in junior high, it would have changed everything. I mean the professor talked about how among humans, female breasts evolved to become a sexual signaling device. I mean like when chimpanzee females walk, they are always bent over, so their breasts aren't all that visible. Instead, when the females go into heat, their female parts puff up and turn bright red, and since when they're walking, they're bent forward, it's sticking out there for all the males to see. That doesn't happen with human females, and I'm happy about that. Instead, when humans started standing upright, female breasts became much more visible, and the other stuff became hidden, and that was a chance for female breasts to become a sexual signaling characteristic.

"So, when I was in junior high and was the first of my friends to start growing breasts, of course guys would be fascinated. That's natural. It might be awkward for someone like me, but at the same time, I could have tried to learn to distinguish between guys who were just checking out my boobs and guys who actually liked me. Many of the other girls started catching up with me after another year or two anyway. The problem is that I never figured out a way to understand what was going on and put it in perspective. And that's how I ended up with Billy.

"But being with Billy all that time meant I didn't go through that learning period that all the other girls were going through. I'm still back at the seventh-grade level, or even less. So, I'm angry, I'm frustrated, and I'm freaked out. I have no idea what to do. I'm terrified about the idea of some guy asking me out on a date. What if he wants to kiss me? What if he wants to do more than that? I have no idea about anything.

"But I'm grateful for the chance to talk to you about all of this. It really helps, even though I know I haven't been very nice to you."

She looked at me. I guess she was trying to see if I was feeling mad or anything.

"Marilyn," I said, "I totally understand why you would be angry about everything. I mean you didn't do anything to make any of this happen. And you got stuck with just a really bad hand, especially with Billy. I guess Billy was pretty screwed up too, and didn't know how to deal with who he really was. Especially being in a church like that.

"But look, you're headed to State in the fall, and so am I. Given that you lost a year, we will both be freshmen together and we can kind of look out for each other. I mean we are cousins, after all. It will give you a chance for a fresh start, and I think you'll do just fine."

Marilyn stepped forward and hugged me. "Thank you, Ricky. That means a lot to me. And thanks for giving me the chance to get all of this off my chest. Well, I don't know if that's how I should put it, but you understand."

The wind was getting stronger, and the clouds were beginning to make their way across the lake. It was getting dark so everyone decided to head in.

About the time that everyone had gotten inside, we heard the rain start. Not too hard yet, but we knew it would intensify.

The younger kids would probably have enjoyed staying in the living room playing for a while longer, but mom and dad decided it was late enough and sent them upstairs to brush their teeth and get ready for bed. They protested a little bit, but they were tired enough that they weren't that upset about having to head upstairs.

While mom and dad went upstairs to oversee the younger kids as they got ready for bed, Marilyn and I sat on a sofa in the living room watching the progress of the storm as it made its way across the lake towards us.

It was impressive to watch, especially as the lightning began to flash over the lake itself, producing some truly impressive pyrotechnics.

Eventually mom and dad came back downstairs, having finished getting the younger kids settled in for the night. It was getting late by now, and Marilyn and I decided to just say good night and let my folks have some time to themselves.

We went upstairs, treading lightly so as not to give the younger kids any excuse to wake up. When we got to the top floor, we said good night and gave each other a quick hug and Amy headed for her room and I headed for mine. I stopped off in the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee. Then I headed into my room and put on a nighttime T-shirt and shorts, my usual sleeping outfit.

* * *

I left the shade of my window up slightly so I could keep watching the storm, even after I turned out the light. I also left the window open a crack so I could listen to the rain and the thunder. It was the kind of perfect soundtrack to fall asleep to.

I didn't quite fall asleep however. As the storm kept moving in our direction, so did the thunder and lightning, and before long, the flashes of lightning were coming closer and closer. Suddenly, there were some flashes of lightning that lit up the whole room, and the thunder seemed to shake the whole house. It was impressive, but also kind of scary.

I thought I heard a sound at my door, and then I saw the door open and close, and a shape coming towards my bed.

"Ricky? Are you awake?" It was Marilyn's voice.

"Yes, I'm awake. Are you okay?"

"I guess so, but I was just getting really freaked out by the lightning. I guess I just wanted some company. Is it okay if I get into bed with you for a little while until the storm lets up?"

"Sure, you can hop into bed here with me and wait out the storm. That's fine," I said.

I pulled down the bedspread on her side to let her get in with me. She got in beside me, and we lay there looking out the window at the lightning and the storm.

She pulled the bedspread up, skooching her back towards me as she did so. I moved forward a little bit to snuggle in with her. It felt good having her there with me and to have her body nestled up against me. I moved my arm over her to hold her by the waist. It was all completely innocent of course, but even so, I felt my dick beginning to twitch.

Suddenly there was another huge crash of lightning, and the whole room lit up again. Both of us pressed up against each other, and I felt her take the hand that I had put around her waist and move it up to her breasts.

Holy shit! Was this really happening? I couldn't believe she had taken my hand and moved it up to her breasts. Now, suddenly, I was feeling the softness of her breasts and...were her nipples actually sticking out hard against my fingers? I seemed to feel her reacting as I ran my fingers over her nipples. Granted, this was all while she was wearing one of those long T-shirts that girls wore as nightshirts. But, for all it mattered, she might as well have been completely naked.

I remembered how amazing her breasts had looked when I walked in on her that morning, and how pissed off she had been at me. And now she had moved my hand to let me feel them.

I was loving it. I mean, my mind was kind of blown, but her breasts were amazing and getting to play with her nipples felt even better. Marilyn was definitely responding, pushing her body back into mine, and I felt her beginning to breathe more heavily. And of course, by now, my hard dick was pressing back against her.

Then I felt Marilyn turn over, facing me. "Ricky," she said in a soft voice, "You know I've never made out with anyone. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Would you be willing to make out with me, just this once? Please?"

I reached my arm over her and pulled her against me. Then I moved my hand up against her face and cheek. I moved my face to hers and began kissing her, first just on the lips, and then running my tongue against her lips until I felt her lips and mouth began to open and I could begin moving my tongue into her mouth and playing with her tongue. For a moment she seemed slightly uncertain, but then she began to respond, playing with my tongue and then sticking her tongue into my mouth. Very quickly, we were making out as if we were an established couple. Except that for Marilyn, this was all new, and she brought a level of almost frantic intensity to it.

She paused for a moment, and said, "Ricky, this feels amazing. Am I doing it right?"

"Marilyn, you're amazing," I said. "You are incredibly sexy and incredibly hot. You kiss better than anyone I've ever dated, and I can't believe how much I love your breasts."

I reached my hand back up to her breasts to feel them some more and to feel her nipples sticking out. Marilyn put her hand over mine, pushing my hand harder against her breasts.

Feeling her nipples sticking out was starting to drive me crazy. I moved my head down and took one nipple between my lips and began sucking on it and then running my tongue around it. It was frustrating that she still had her nightshirt on, but she was loving it anyway. I switched over to her other nipple and started doing the same thing.

Just then, Marilyn said, "Hold on a second." There were still enough lightning flashes for me to see her silhouette as she sat up in the bed. Then she skooched around a little bit as she started pulling her nightshirt out from under her ass and pulled it up over her head and dropped it on the floor. Another flash of lightning let me see the silhouette of her breasts and her nipples sticking out.

She lay back down, and I immediately returned to sucking on her breasts and her nipples. Now I was feeling her naked breasts and her naked nipples in my mouth, and started playing with her nipples with my tongue. I was pushing in on her nipples while I was sucking on her breasts and then just burying my head between her breasts.

"Oh my God, Ricky, that feels amazing! I love it! I can't believe it's taken all this time!"

I kept on sucking on her breasts and nipples, feeling her body responding more and more. Then, I felt her hand running down to my shorts and slipping inside them. I was already turned on from what we were doing, and I felt her hand wrap around my dick.

"Ricky, you're so hard! I can't believe it! I love it!"

She held my dick in her hand, not trying to do anything more at this point. I think she just liked feeling my dick while I was sucking on her breasts and nipples.

Then I heard her say, "Ricky, is it okay for me to feel you this way? I mean I didn't ask."

"Marilyn, I love it. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I went back to sucking on her nipples, when I felt her let go of me with her hand. I was wondering what was going on, and whether I had done anything wrong. But I felt her hips moving around and then she was kind of leaning forward and doing something with her legs.

When the next flash of lightning came, I saw her hand holding something and letting it drop on the floor. "I just took off my panties," Marilyn whispered.

I immediately moved my hand down until I ran into her bush. The hair was soft and silky, and I began running my fingers through it, thinking how it would feel against my face.

"Keep going down," she said.

I moved my hand further down and felt her mound and her lips. I began running my fingers around her mound and up and down her lips, and then began running one finger up and down between her lips. Her pussy was already wet, and her lips were pulling apart as I played with her. When I got to the bottom, I carefully slid my middle finger inside her. I loved how warm and velvety her flesh felt, and how it wrapped around my finger to hold me in.

"Oh God, Ricky, that feels so good. I love feeling you inside me that way. Keep doing that. Do anything you want to me!"

I was totally turned on by now, and moved my head kissing my way down her stomach until I got to her bush. I rubbed my face in her bush for a while, loving how it felt while I kept kissing her down there. I moved down to her pussy and kissed and licked around on her mound and then started sucking on her lips and running my tongue down between her lips and tasting her juice and feeling it all over my face. I love feeling how turned on she was, and feeling her hips moving up against my face.

When I got to the bottom of her pussy, I stuck my tongue in her as far as I could reach and played with her and felt everything about her. Then I kissed my way back up so I got to her mound. By now she had a full-on lady boner, her clit was sticking out waiting for me, and I began sucking on it and running my tongue around it. Her hips were pumping up against my face, and I could hear her moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes, keep doing that!"

I started moving my face back up over her bush and up towards her breasts and nipples again. I was kissing her all over as I went, and my face was still wet with her pussy juice.

I felt her sit up, and then get up on her knees and move her head down. She pulled my shorts off and began kissing my dick and my balls. Then she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking on it almost violently. I had been hard already, but with her sucking on me that way, it felt as if my dick was getting even bigger.

I loved how intensely she was sucking on me, but I knew I wasn't going to last long that way, and by now I knew I had to fuck her.

I sat up and took her by the shoulders and pushed her back down. I was totally horny by now and wasn't ready to wait for anything. She was lying on her back, and I pulled her legs open. I positioned myself between her legs and began rubbing my cock up and down between her pussy lips. I heard her saying, "Put it in! Do it! Go ahead! Now! I want you inside me!"

I started pushing my cock inside her. She was completely wet, and her hips were moving up against me with every move I made. Almost before I knew it, I was all the way inside her, right up to my balls. I stopped there for a moment, suddenly realizing what was happening.

"I'm inside you, Marilyn," I said. "I'm inside you all the way."

"You feel wonderful, Ricky. I want you to fuck me. Just fuck me as hard as you can. I've been waiting way too long for this."

I began moving my cock in and out of her. Her pussy felt amazing, and when a lightning flash lit up the room, I could see how beautiful her naked body looked there beneath me.

She was grabbing at my ass, trying to smash my cock into her even harder. "Come for me, Ricky! I want to feel you coming. I want to feel you shooting everything inside me. I want you to fill me up with your hot come! I want it dripping out of me! I've been waiting for this for so long! Fuck me, Ricky! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Between how amazing her pussy felt, and how beautiful her body was, and hearing her telling me to fuck her as hard as I could, I couldn't last any longer. I felt my balls begin to clench, and then I started coming harder than I'd ever come in my life. I was pounding my hips against her as I came, trying to get as deep inside her as I could.

I kept coming for what felt like a really long time, as her hips kept pumping against me. I was just glad for the continuing rumble of thunder that helped cover up the noise we were making.

Eventually, we both relaxed. I slowly rolled off and lay beside her. I reached out and found her hand and took it in mine. We just lay there together holding hands, waiting for the occasional flashes of lightning that would illuminate everything.

* * *

I had no idea how I should feel. I mean I felt terrific, physically. The sex was amazing.

But what I just done? Had I just taken advantage of my cousin? The cousin who had had no experience at all with any kind of sex? The cousin I really wanted to help? And really cared about -- not just as someone to have sex with? And who I knew was feeling really vulnerable? Was I some kind of unintentional monster?

"Marilyn," I said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you that way. That was totally wrong of me. I had no right to do that."

Marilyn sat up. "Ricky, you take that back. All of it. Right now! That is totally insulting to me. You think I didn't know what I was doing? Why do you think I came in here in the first place? This was absolutely beautiful, and absolutely perfect. And I'll be damned if I'm going to let you ruin it by apologizing for the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't you think I had anything to do with what we just did?

"Yes, I made a huge mistake with Billy. But what I did just now was not a mistake at all. At least I hope not. Tell me it wasn't. This was the wedding night I should have had and I had been waiting for. Tell me it meant something to you."

Her outburst took me completely by surprise. I sat up. "Marilyn, hold on. It was absolutely beautiful for me too. And I wanted to make everything as perfect and as beautiful as I could for you. Ever since you told me your story about you and Billy, and about all the things you were feeling now about having missed out on so much, I had been trying to think of what I could do to help you.

"But tonight, I couldn't tell for sure what was going on. I mean I was still working on the image of the old you, the one I remembered from a couple of years ago when I saw you when you were into wearing all those frumpy clothes and I guess you were hanging out with Billy. So when you got into bed with me during the thunderstorm, I couldn't tell what was really happening. I mean there was a lot of lightning and thunder, and it was getting way too close to the house, so I was thinking maybe you were just freaked out about that.

"When you asked me to kiss you since you had never actually made out with anyone, I was happy to help you. And believe me, you were amazing. The best kisser I've ever met, and it also felt like so much more because of the connection I felt between you and me. It wasn't just practicing making out, it felt like something truly intimate. I hope you know it meant something special to me. As for the rest, well, ever since I first walked in to your bedroom and saw you standing there naked, I hadn't been able to forget about how sexy you looked. I knew I wasn't supposed to be thinking any such thing, but you know...

"So, at every step, from feeling your breasts and nipples when you were still wearing your nightshirt, to all the rest, including making love to you, I loved all of it. You turned me on like crazy. Of course I just wanted to keep on going. And it was the most amazing experience of my life.

"But afterwards, I started second-guessing myself, wondering whether I had just been taking advantage of everything you had told me and how vulnerable you were feeling. And I never wanted to do anything that would involve taking advantage of you in any way or doing anything with you that you might start regretting later.

"I guess what I'm saying is, I loved it all and I care about you. I guess it seems a little weird with us being cousins. A lot of people would be freaked out about that. I mean is it really okay that your body turns me on so much? But I don't know, I guess I'm not feeling that way. Maybe it makes everything feel closer or something. I'm grateful that I found you, that we found each other. And yes, your body is totally sexy and turns me on like crazy. And just so you know, I love your breasts. I couldn't stop thinking about them after I walked in on you this morning. And I was thinking about wanting to do everything I finally got to do tonight."