Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn was listening carefully, and when I got to the part about how much her body and her breasts turned me on, I saw her smiling in the light from the storm. She leaned over and put her arms around me and hugged me tight. "Ricky, thank you for telling me that. I guess I hadn't been thinking all that much about the cousin thing when I came to your room tonight. I knew about it -- remember I yelled at you about it -- but I guess I had just pushed it out of my mind. I suppose I should have been thinking about how taboo this whole thing is. Also a little bit sexy too?

"You're right, the cousin thing is pretty dicey for a lot of people. But look at where being a 'good' girl got me. So maybe I just don't give a damn right now. Or maybe right now I like the idea of breaking rules. You know, that might just be the biggest rule I've ever broken. That's kind of cool, right?"

She looked at me to see if I was selling in a sign of disapproval about her enthusiasm for incest. Since I was the one who had already been thinking about the taboo even before we started, I was in no position to be judging her -- I was potentially even guiltier than she was.

Seeing that I seemed to be okay on that score, she relaxed. "I'm just glad we found each other this way and that we feel so close to each other. The truth is, when you got naked for me this morning, I realized what an amazing body you had -- all of it -- and somehow that was exactly what I was looking for. But it was also that I was able to talk to you about everything that had happened, and all of my feelings. I could tell you cared.

"The truth is, after this morning, I was planning to find a way to get things started with you, but I didn't know how or when. It could have ended up being days from now. Hell, maybe it wouldn't have happened at all, which would have been really sad. But the thunderstorm gave me the perfect opportunity.

"You know, I wasn't like I just walked into your bedroom naked and told you I wanted to have sex with you. I'm pretty sure that would have freaked you out. But when I came in during all that intense lightning, it all seemed perfectly natural and innocent, at least more or less. Believe me, my intentions were not innocent at all. And I couldn't believe how beautifully everything went. Maybe the storm was an act of God?

"It was perfect, wasn't it? So, thank you for everything.

"And by the way, I hope you'll want to do this again -- as much as we can -- here on vacation. I know I need a lot more practice."

* * *

I was delighted to hear she wanted to have us keep doing this for the rest of the summer. "My dick is already getting hard at the thought," I said.

"Oh," she said. "The storm isn't completely over, so we still have some background sounds to cover up what we're doing. I'm a little sore, but I would love to go again right now if you're up for it. Do you think maybe you're turning me into a slut?"

I reached over and felt her breasts. "I love your tits, I love your pussy, I love fucking you. You are so sexy and hot I want to keep fucking you as much as I can.

"Would you like to try doggie style this time?"

"I've heard some of the other girls talking about that before. But I never knew what it meant. What do we need to do?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "you get on your hands and knees facing away from me -- actually, leaned forward on your elbows -- and tilt your ass upwards. That way I get to see your ass and your pussy looking up at me."

Marilyn got in position, leaning forward on her elbows, and tilting her ass up towards me. "Is this okay?" she asked. Another flash of lightning gave me a full view of everything.

"That's perfect," I said. I got in behind her, between her legs, and put my hands on the cheeks of her ass. Then I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down between her pussy lips. I felt her pushing against my cock as I rubbed it against her, and then when I reached her opening, I felt her pushing up against me eagerly.

"Yes, put it in me. I want you inside me again," she said.

I began slowly sliding my cock inside her, wanting both of us to appreciate the whole experience. I loved watching my cock disappearing into her pussy. "It feels so different this way," Marilyn was saying. "I love feeling your cock going into me at this angle. I love the idea of you pounding into me from behind."

I was loving it too. I pulled the cheeks of her ass open so I could look at her asshole as well. I loved seeing her little pink rosebud, and I began running my thumbs around the inner part of her cheeks circling down to her asshole.

I briefly pulled my cock out of her pussy and began running the tip up and down against her rosebud. I felt her hips moving against me as I did so. "Ricky, that feels so weird! It feels so hot!"

I went back to fucking her, and moved my thumbs down to massage her asshole. I began pulling her asshole open, and letting one thumb slide inside, while still watching my cock moving in and out of her glistening wet pussy.

"Oh God, Ricky," she said. "That feels so amazing. I can't believe you're doing that. I can't believe we're doing that."

This whole thing was incredibly sexy. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. I leaned forward and reached under her to feel her breasts and nipples. "Oh yes, Ricky, I'm totally ready. I want to feel you shooting inside me! I want you to come inside me, right now!"

I pulled myself back up and held onto her ass cheeks, pulling them wide open again so I could see everything. I watched my cock pounding into her pussy and felt my balls began to tighten up. I felt myself sucking as hard as I could, and starting to shoot everything deep inside her. "I'm coming for you!" I said. "I'm shooting it all the way inside you!"

Her hips were pounding back against me as I came, and I was coming as hard as I could. We kept going that way until we were both drained and exhausted.

* * *

Afterwards, we lay there holding hands, amazed by how much had happened in just one day. There was still a fairly constant backdrop of thunder rumbling. I listened for a moment to see whether there were any sounds from the bedroom below -- we hadn't been nearly as quiet as we should have been. I didn't hear any sounds of voices or anything, so I guess we had gotten away with it.

I was starting to nod off when I felt Marilyn sit up. She was looking around for nightshirt and her panties.

"That was amazing, Ricky. But I need to go back to my room now. It would definitely not do for anyone to find me in your room -- in my male cousin's room -- in the morning. Don't worry, we have the whole summer vacation ahead of us."

She kissed me on the lips and walked out, holding her nightshirt and panties in her hand.

* * *

The next morning, the storm had passed and the sun was already shining brightly. My mom had already started cooking eggs and dad had gotten out the waffle maker to make waffles for everyone. I came down and got some coffee and started laying out dishes and silverware at the dining table.

Marilyn came down about 20 minutes later. She looked to be in the best mood ever. Even mom noticed. "Good morning, Marilyn. You look happy this morning."

"Well, that storm last night was pretty freaky, so I guess maybe all the sunshine this morning has put me into a good mood." She looked over at me and smiled.

The younger kids came down and we all had breakfast together. With the storm past, and what looked like a beautiful day in store, the kids were all happy and excited and eager to get back outside. After everyone had finished up, Marilyn and I helped clean up the dishes and put things away.

Then mom said, "I guess we can get everybody suited up and head back out to the dock and swim."

Marilyn paused a second, then said to my mother, "I think before I go swimming, I'd like to go into town and see if I can find a different bathing suit. I've had my old suit for a long time, and I'm really bored with it. Maybe I can take Ricky along with me to keep me company while I shop. I don't think there are that many places in town to check out, so it shouldn't take that long."

Everyone else headed off to put on their bathing suits, and Marilyn and I went out to my car and headed into town. If either of us had had to find some dressy clothes, we would've been out of luck, but since it was a summer town, there were a couple of stores that sold beach gear and swimsuits and stuff.

I had sort of expected Marilyn to be looking for another one-piece, which the first store had plenty of. But Marilyn glanced at them and said, "Let's try the next place."

The next place sold mainly bikinis, including some fairly skimpy ones. Marilyn's face lit up. "This is more like it." She took a couple back to the changing room, and after 10 minutes or so stepped out in a bright pink number that was anything but conservative. "Does this look okay?" she asked me. The way it showed off her body echoed how she looked totally naked.

"It looks great to me," I said. "Do you think my parents -- and your parents -- can handle it?"

"I think they'll be happy to see the change," Marilyn said. "And I'm sure you'll be happier too."

Mind you, it wasn't a string bikini, it wasn't a thong bikini with a string up the butt, but it was definitely the skimpiest number in the store. And she did look great in it. I loved how it showed off her body. But I did wonder a bit about what my parents, and her parents, would think.

She decided to leave the suit on and put her T-shirt and shorts on over it for the drive home, and just put her underwear in the large handbag she was carrying. She held onto the price tag and used that when she went up to the counter to pay for it.

She came away from the counter with a big smile. "At last I got to spend some of my graduation money on something worthwhile. And it's all thanks to you."

I guess we were both glowing a bit from last night. If there had been some convenient place for us to stop and park along the way, we would have been tempted. But we also knew we needed to get back to join the family.

When we got back to the house, we went in, and I started up the stairs to go get my suit and get ready. "Do you want to wait for me to get down?" I asked.

"No, I think I'd rather go out alone and see how everyone reacts," she said. She took off her shorts and T-shirt and left them on a chair in the kitchen.

I would have enjoyed being there to see everyone's reaction, especially my parents' reaction. But at the same time, if we had showed up together with Marilyn proudly wearing her new bikini, it might have raised some questions in my parents' minds.

I went up to change into my bathing suit and flops. I decided not to rush down, I wanted to let everyone have a chance to react to Marilyn's bikini on their own. But I was definitely curious.

When I got outside, Marilyn was surrounded by the younger kids who were all asking her about her new bathing suit. I think the younger girls wanted to know how soon they could get bikinis for themselves.

As I walked out to the dock, I saw my mother coming towards me. "Hi Ricky. That new suit that Marilyn got is certainly a change for her, isn't it? Did you help her pick it out?"

I wasn't quite sure if my mom was suspicious of anything, or maybe that was just me worrying. I decided to keep it simple, "Marilyn picked it out on her own. I imagine she had bought her old suit back when she was with Billy, and she just really wanted a change. And that is definitely a change. But it looks good on her, doesn't it?"

"It does, I guess," my mother said. "Maybe I'm just wondering what Aunt Eleanor and Uncle Herb will think when they get here. Are they going to wonder what kind of an influence we are on Marilyn?"

"You know that suit is not all that radical, don't you, mom? I mean by the standards of a lot of areas, that's downright old-fashioned. I think it'll be fine."

When we got out to the dock, my dad pulled me aside and said, "That's quite a suit Marilyn picked out. It looks really good on her, doesn't it? I hadn't realized how good she was looking these days, because she was always wearing such frumpy outfits. It seemed kind of sad. I'm glad to see her getting away from that. She looks a lot better that way, don't you think?"

This was definitely kind of weird, but I don't think my dad meant anything by it. I think he was just a guy his age appreciating how good a young woman could look. The fact that Marilyn was his niece probably added a bit of family pride. And it wouldn't make sense if I didn't think so too.

"Yeah, dad, it does look good. I think the change is good for her."

* * *

The day proceeded according to schedule. We spent the morning swimming, and then had a family lunch around 1 o'clock. By the time we were finished with lunch and had things cleaned up, the full heat of the day had arrived and so most of us were pretty much ready for an afternoon nap. Marilyn and I headed up to the third floor, while the younger kids, with varying degrees of reluctance, headed to their rooms to nap. After making sure that the kids were settled in, mom and dad headed back downstairs for some private time alone.

Marilyn and I were careful to each go to our own rooms and close the door. Then, about a minute later, I heard a slight tap on my door. The door opened and Marilyn walked in, being careful to walk softly so as not to disturb the kids below us.

Marilyn was still wearing her new bright pink bikini. "How do you think it went?" she asked in a low voice.

"Well, it certainly got everyone's attention," I said. "I don't think my mom knew quite how to react. She tried to pretend she was just worried about how your mom and dad would react, but I think it was a pretty big change for her, especially in this low-key family setting. She'll get used to it though. My dad thought it looked really good on you, and thought it was a really good change from the way you were dressing before.

"It probably was a good thing that I didn't go out there with you right away. That might have raised a whole different set of questions for my mom."

Marilyn nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I could tell your mom was having kind of a problem with it, even though she didn't want to say anything. The kids loved it. The girls wanted to get suits like this for themselves -- which I don't think your mom would go for at all. And I'm glad your dad appreciated the change. God knows I appreciate it."

All this time, Marilyn is standing there between the two windows talking to me. And it was fine talking with her, but I was starting to feel distracted.

"You know what I would appreciate?" I said. "I love the new suit, but right now I would appreciate seeing you out of it."

Marilyn looked surprised. "Now? The girls' bedroom is right below us. We can't go making any noise."

"I don't care," I said, "I want to see you naked right now."

I wasn't sure how she would react to this, and I think I was a little amazed that I had said it at all, but I wanted to see her naked again. And I didn't seem to care who was in the room below us, or much of anything else.

I had left the window shades at about the halfway mark, so there was plenty of daylight. Marilyn stood there and reached her hands behind her and undid the top of her suit. Then she moved her arms forward to let the straps slide down to her hands. Then she dropped her top on the floor, and stood there giving me a full view of her breasts. Then she moved her hands down and started sliding the bottom half off. When it got to her ankles, she kicked it onto the floor and stood there naked for me.

Her body was even sexier than I remembered. When I had seen her yesterday morning, the whole situation was so weird I hadn't really been able to relax and just look at every part of her the way I wanted. And last night, aside from the lightning strikes, we had been mostly in the dark. So I loved this chance to see her in full daylight, and I loved that she had gotten naked for me without any question at all.

I just sat there staring. I wanted to fix this moment in my memory forever. Marilyn was watching me looking at her body. Unlike yesterday morning, she seemed to be enjoying being naked for me, and enjoying the fact that I thought she was sexy and wanted her to get naked for me.

"You know we can't do anything right now," she said. "We absolutely can't afford to have anyone wondering about anything at all." Still, she was walking towards me. I was sitting there on the edge of the bed with my legs open the leave room for her and when she got to me, I leaned forward and began kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples.

She gasped when I began sucking on her nipples, but then tried not to make any more noise, even as I felt her nipples get hard between my lips. "That feels so good Ricky," she whispered. Then she stood up and said, "Stay right where you are." She leaned down and unbuttoned my shorts and began pulling them off. I lifted my butt to make it easy for her, and when she was done, she tossed my shorts on the floor.

She kneeled down again, and stared intently at my cock. I was already hard from her having gotten naked and from sucking on her nipples. She took my cock in her hand and pulled it forward and started kissing the tip. Then she quickly took it in her mouth and began sucking on me.

I loved how warm and velvety her mouth felt wrapped around my cock, and I loved watching her sucking on me. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

She kept on sucking on me, moving faster and taking my balls in her hand and cradling them. I knew I had to keep quiet, but it wasn't easy. I could feel my balls starting to clench, and I knew I was about to come. I had no idea how she would feel about my coming in her mouth. I didn't want to freak her out or gross her out.

"You probably need to stop," I whispered. "I'm about to come."

I couldn't tell for sure if she heard me, but she began to suck on me even faster, and take me even further into her mouth.

Suddenly I felt myself coming, shooting everything I had as hard as I could. Marilyn hadn't stopped at all. She was still sucking vigorously, and swallowing everything as I came. Even when I was done, she kept sucking and running her tongue around the tip of my cock to see if there was anything more.

She held onto my cock in her mouth even as I started getting soft. Finally, she pulled her head away and let my cock loose. She looked up at me. I could see little drops of come on either side of her mouth. "Was that okay, Ricky? I've never done that before."

"It was perfect. It was amazing," I whispered. "It was beautiful."

"I loved swallowing you. It just felt incredibly sexy and intimate. I loved tasting you that way. I was just worried about what you might think of me doing that."

I leaned forward and kissed her, wanting to taste myself in her mouth. She was kissing me back eagerly, realizing that I hadn't been grossed out by anything she had done.

After a little while, she stopped and stood up again. "I loved this Ricky, and I would love to stay, but I need to get back to my room. I don't want us to end up doing anything that will mess up our situation. Okay?

"But thank you. I love that you want to see me naked. I love how sexy and hot you make me feel."

She stepped back and picked up the two halves of her bathing suit and put them back on. Then she walked as quietly as she could to the door and opened it softly and left.

I was frustrated. She was right of course. Having anyone figure out what we were doing would be problematic no matter what, but the fact that we were cousins -- first cousins -- would've created a huge scandal in our extended family vacation. (Would it be enough to make her parents -- and mine -- wish they had Billy back again?)