Sam and Aster Ch. 01

Story Info
A vanilla story about friends discovering friends.
3.6k words
4.25
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Short 1

Idea : 2 friends with sexual tension go on vacation with mutuals and end up fucking in the shower

Characters :

- Male : Bigdick energy, mysterious, caring but rough

- Female : Excited, patient, flirty

- Female Friend (FF) : Notices the tention and distracts MF

- Male Friend (MF) : Extra

Intro : Travelling to the lodge and establishing the tension

Part 1 : Building on the tension with flirting and light contact

Part 2 : Almost, but last minute interruption

Part 3 : Returning from activity and F showers alone, until M suddenly appears

Part 4 : Sexy time and return to mutuals

Sam and Aster

INTRO

A good old Polo is driving through the countryside, the sun beaming in the sky and music flows from the speakers. CD's, cause some people just don't give up.

The 4 people inside are your typical road trip gang. Charlie, A focused driver with a heavy but mostly law-abiding foot. Sam, An eager co-driver, nose on the map and finger on the playlist. In the back we have Quinn, the snack and drink distributer who reminds the crew that toilets exist and breaks are nice too. And finally, behind Sam, we have Aster, the tourist, who takes lots of pictures and naps and points out oddities in their surroundings.

Sam and Aster have been on vacation with friends before, and Sam has always enjoyed to hang out with Aster. But since the last time they saw each other, that platonic feeling had been swapped with a budding sensation of not so platonic wonder.

THE HOUSE PARTY

You see, last time, Sam and Aster were at a house party. Around the entertaining hours of 2am and, let's say, quite juiced, Aster had been making some cheap pizzas in the meager kitchen of a city apartment when he could hear Sam's playful laugh from the hallway. A sound he has always found himself attracted to. Just about done with the pizza, he finished his drink before taking it out to the rest of the party.

However, before he could do that, Sam and Aster nearly bumped into one another as she was about to enter the kitchen, where he was leaving. After the initial 'wow's and 'sorry didn't see you there's, they both fell silent. For a few seconds their eyes seemed locked. For both, it felt like they saw the other in a different light for the first time. A rather unholy light, as a thousand libidinous scenarios must've raced through their minds right there. Sure, they had always found one another attractive, but with these few seconds of seemingly innocent eye contact, a sexual tension was born that would gnaw at them from this point forth.

Finally, Sam remembered to breathe and found herself floating down. 'Good timing, I'm getting hungry'. A cheeky grin. Her gentle voice snaps Aster back too and he blinks. 'You want a Pizza this?' he puns. A light chuckle follows with the realization of the cheesy line. She tilts her head slightly and eyes him for a second 'I didn't know this was on the menu' she says with a tong-in-cheek wink. A like-minded smile from Aster, 'Neither did I'. 'You need a hand with that?' she asked. 'Nah I got it. I'll keep your helping hand in mind tho'.

Another second of eye-foreplay, but then Aster looks at the hallway. 'I better deliver.' He says with a nod towards the party, and moves past her. 'You do that', she throws after him. Her eyes follow him until he is out of sight. He does have a good build. Sam wonders if he's into cardio.

Since this development, Sam and Aster both had been faced with some curious cravings. But not having indulged in them, this trip had surely become a lot less predictable. And with all these hotels and campsites they were planning on visiting, a lot of hypotheticals suddenly became more possible.

THE DRIVE

Back in the Polo, Aster had closed his eyes for a bit, perhaps lost in some delightful daydream. 'Who has water?' Sam asked. Quinn started looking around, and saw a bottle in Aster's lap. 'Aster' she said, but he didn't respond. Sam moved her hand behind her chair to tap his legs. 'Hey crasher. Water please'. When Sam touched him, Quinn would've sworn she saw the water bottle twitch in Aster's lap. Must've been the bumpy road.

Sam had now moved her hand up so that it was leaning against the back of her headrest, holding it out to receive the bottle. Aster had opened his eyes and after a quick glance towards Quinn, who was back to scrolling her phone, he wrapped his fingers around Sam's wrist and pushed her arm against the headrest. Tender, but assertive. 'Just a sec', he spoke as he seemed to be readjusting in his seat before grabbing the bottle from his lap and placing it in her still pinned hand before releasing her.

The whole thing must've lasted around 5 seconds, but it had Sam blushing, lips tucked in and fiercely hoping neither of their mutuals had been paying attention. She withdrew her hand and giddily took a sip. 'Thanks.' She blurts out quick, before looking outside, pondering potential playfulness. 'Thank you for the hand' he slips out, before closing his eyes again.

With this last remark, he had Quinn looking up from her phone for a second, glancing from Aster to Sam and back with a slightly squinted eye. 'Quinn, quick, snack or I crash the car' says Charlie in a sarcastic voice, to which Quinn pretends to frantically search for the snacks.

THE ELEVATOR

In the morning, Aster finds himself racing towards a closing elevator door, only to be flipped off by a laughing Charlie, Quinn waving a little smug as they decent to breakfast. Aster shakes his head with a smirk, looks at the stairs next to the elevator and sighs, before pushing the button anyway.

Scrolling on his phone, Sam's approach goes unnoticed until he sees her feet appear behind his screen. A bit caught off-guard he tucks his phone in his pants and eyes her with a light bloom in his cheeks. 'Where are the other two?'. Aster nods downstair. A stimulating silence. When the elevator door opens, they walk in at the same time, their shoulders brushing lightly. It would be an understatement to say that physical touch had been on their mind for quite some time now, and this accidental caress seemed to unlock some swelling in their desires.

As they start downward, she peeks at him from the corner of her eyes, before turning around and moving towards the other side of the glass cage, staring outside, as she is well aware that her pretty little sundress must make her ass look especially enthralling this morning. Aster doesn't waist a second and moves with her, halting when his waist is nearly grazing her. She feels the presence of his head over her shoulder. Surely his lips can't be far from her neck at this point. 'You sleep well?', he speaks smoothly. Again, her lips get tucked in and cheeks warm up instantly. Slowly standing on her toes, her butt gets raised just enough to brush up against a quite excited bulge in Aster's pants.

'Fuck this', Sam whispers, more to herself, and twists on her feet to turn around and face him. She doesn't have to move much to meet his face, as he too seemed done with these games. As she wraps her arms around his neck, he greedily drives a leg between hers and pushes her back against the window. A pleasantly shocked sigh escapes her lips, but before any more can follow, their lips touch. His are soft and big, like a warm pillow against hers, heating her up instantly.

Every time they separate to breathe, she had to suppress a needy moan to get pressed against his face again. His perfume was trapped in her nose now too, totally drugging her in the moment even more. Once again they detach, but this time, when she pushes herself forward, he places a hand on her chest and calmly thrusts her back against the glass of the elevator. She pouts, her eyes big with wild ambition. 'Let's skip breakfast' he whispers against her lips, and she couldn't nod her head faster. But just as they're about to continue this first contact, they reach the bottom floor.

In the seconds before the doors open, they quickly step away from each other. Aster has his hands in front of him, covering a rather stiff member, while Sam fixes her hair and dress, which, thanks to Aster's persistent leg had been driven up her hips quite a distance. Both trying to catch some air after that short-winded downward ride, they see Charlie approaching the elevator. 'Forgot my wallet'. Aster smirks and presses the button to the upper floor before walking out with Sam. 'You fuckin...', Charlie tries to run, but the doors close right in front of him. When he turns around, he sees Asters middle finger pointing right at him as he walks towards the breakfast, and Charlie chuckles. 'Fair enough'.

As Aster and Sam turn the corner, she wanted to make one thing clear. Grabbing him by the shirt with one hand, she pushes him against the wall, much to the surprise of Aster. Her other hand finds his cock and balls and grabs as much as her hands can fill, squeezing teasingly. 'Eat up, we're missing dinner today' her voice strict, as this was clearly not up for debate. Not that Aster had any plans on talking back to her. She smirks, fixes his shirt and taps his chest before turning towards the table where Quinn had maybe seen a little too much. Trying to hide her approval by hiding behind her coffee mug, 'Ready for the ride today?' Quinn quips subtly. 'You have no idea', Sam beams with a vigorous twinkle in her eyes.

THE SHOWER

After another day of tripping around roads, the foursome found themselves at a local camping, busy, but in a rural way. Aster had promised to scout the town for a bar they could visit that evening, while the others unpacked and unloaded. Once the tent was up and ready, Sam had excused herself to take a shower in the communal bathrooms.

She looked around and sighed. It was really just a big room with multiple showerheads, so privacy wasn't really a thing. Luckily, at the time, Sam was alone and after undressing she was trying to figure out the temperature settings. At last, the hot water started flowing over her naked body, streams running down her head, over her skin and washing off the sweat after a day in a hot car.

At this point, she had entered a sort of trance. As the room filled up with steam, she very much enjoyed the monotonous sound of the water raining down, closing herself off from her surroundings as she moved her hands over her shapes. After the elevator moment, she caught her fingers impulsively crawling towards her pussy. So wet, it surprised even her how much she had hungered for him. Aster better get back soon.

Sam was facing the wall, her back towards the entrance and one hand leaning against the wall, when she suddenly felt a presence behind her. A head over her shoulders. Lips close to her neck. She wanted to remove her hand from the wall and face this snooper, but a familiar hand pinned hers a little above her head against the wall.

'Still thirsty?' Aster's voice speaks against her ear. It occurred to her that he had slowly been moving his body against hers, and by now there was no doubt in her mind. That was his cock, growing with every heartbeat between her ass-cheeks. A shiver rippled through her body like electricity, impulsively making her press her hips back against him. Knowing that the mere touch of her ass was making him hard, made her fluster and lean back as much as possible. 'Aster..' she whispered. But that was the last sound he allowed out of her.

His other hand appeared from the corner of her eyes and muzzled her mouth. In this hold, he pressed his body firmly against hers, his now fully erect cock sliding between her ass. Her eyes lost focus. It felt like an embrace she had been yearning for since that house party hallway. 'Don't speak' he said softly. 'I just want to feel you'. She nodded meekly and allowed him to slide up and down.

With his hand still over her mouth, Aster asks 'you remember when I asked if you wanted a piece of this?'. She nods in eager agreement. 'I think I want to give you the whole meal. Fill you up'. His words make her tremble. She moves her free hand up to her other and allows him to restrain both. 'I'm gonna need you to be quiet. Can you do that for me?' Again she nods. He squats, just enough so he can slide his cock down her ass, between her legs, and as it does, she can feel his pulsating tool trail her lips, until his tip grinds against her clit. If there was any nervousness about this sudden change of events, it had now completely melted.

All she wanted now was for him to slide his member inside her greedy hole. Like a puppy, she licks his fingers and rides her clit against his head. If it wasn't for his hand wrapped tightly around her mouth, she would have been pleading Aster to enter her. She'd have begged him. He had other plans however. One hand still pinning down hers, his other now has 2 fingers trailing over her lips, which she heartily lets slip in her mouth. Even his fingers filling up her mouth is already making her lose focus.

'The door is locked.', he said softly, before dragging his lips over her neck and kissing it, a sensation that has always been addicting to her. Her tongue now gliding over his fingers, she loved tasting him so much. This time, no interruptions. 'Right. Time to make this slut happy, don't you think?' Again, she couldn't have agreed faster. The second he removed his fingers from her mouth to guide himself in, she spoke with such craving. 'I want you, I want...Ahhhh' His cock opening her pussy made her grin ear to ear. How many daydreams had come and gone where she had been anticipating this exact sensation.

He was slow with it too, just the tip for now, but it slid in so easily, he had to stop himself from going deeper just yet. She purred in frustration and tried to push his cock in completely, but he had his hand on her waist now, stopping her from grinding down on him. 'So needy. Use your words, pretty girl' he demanded. Sam blooms at his tone and bites her lip. He's making her coy, but she feels so safe with him. 'Can you go deeper please?' her tone is hushed, and her shy voice makes Aster smile teasingly. 'What was that?'. 'Can you please go deeper. Please. I really want that'.

As her confidence grew, he releases her bound hands. His now traveled over her chest. 'Are you ready?'. He now had one arm wrapped around her chest, pressing her against him tightly, while his other hand locked her waist. Excitement rushed through her body with his question. He had gradually been sliding his cock further inside her, but she knew that the biggest part was yet to come. She leans both her hands against the wall and tilts her head to the side a little, revealing her neck to him. 'I'm ready' she whispers, a thrill rushing through her body.

She can feel his body tense up and she tries to anticipate the push, yet still it catches her by surprise. Aster slides in with ease, and she can feel herself being filled up completely by him in a flash. She moans and arches her back a little while standing on her toes. 'Almost there' he speaks against her neck, kissing it, before making a final push. Sam breathes quick and heavy under a wild grin, eyes losing track as she feels like he is almost going to lift her up with his cock alone. This craving for him to load himself in her made her giggle a little. She felt like such a good slut. 'There we go. All filled up. Does that make you happy'. 'Mhmm' she murmurs between breaths. 'Don't forget to breathe, okay'. She inhales firmly through her nose and leans her whole body against his.

She felt stuffed and cornered, the way he had his arms dominate her body and how he thrusted in her at a steady but fair pace. She could feel her mind slipping into euphoria, losing control of her eyes and tongue as it just poked out her happy mouth, getting banged against the wall by her friend. 'God, you feel so good' Aster says. 'I can feel your pussy gripping around my cock'. She sighs in submission. 'Fuck me like you own me. Please, do what you want, I'm yours'. With these words from her, Aster growls in her ear, a primal reaction to breeding this slut.

He speeds up, clapping sounds growing and starting to share the room with the steam and water falling down. His fingers, hands and arms almost madly move over her body. From squeezing her firm tits and playing with her nipples, to full on hands on her hips and railing her like a toy. For a while, he had his hand around her throat too, but clearly he wasn't squeezing hard enough, because Sam placed her hand on his and started showing him how badly she needed to be choked. This made Aster wild with desire.

His thrusts now seemed Olympic. He hadn't even spanked her and her ass started to look red from the pounding she was taking, and she loved every hot second of it. 'I'm gonna cum' she said ever so breathless. 'Cum for me, sugar. I want to feel you come on my dick'. She digs her fingers in the arm that is wrapped around her chest and almost launches herself upwards when she cums. 'Fuuuuuuck...yessssss'. Aster feels her pussy pulsating around his cock as she does and starts to slow down to long, deep strokes.

He is holding her chin in his hand, so that he can pivot her head and playfully sink his teeth in her neck. 'Good giiiiiirl', he whispers. She melts. Never had she expected that Aster calling her a good girl would make her swoon like that. And if it wasn't for his tight grip on her body, she felt like she might have even collapsed then and there. 'You did so well. That was a really heavy beating you took, hmm? I'm so proud of you for taking me', he speaks with his wet lips against her ear.

His voice grounds her, and as he slides out his still solid cock, she slowly turns to wrap her arms around him, finally looking at him for the first time. In his eyes she sees such lust and adoration, which she happily returns by kissing him full on the lips, slipping in her tongue. Aster now had his hands on her pretty ass, holding it tightly in his hands and pushing her against him. She felt so close to him in their embrace, like they had melted and had been refused together.

'I did good?' she asks with big eyes, looking up at him. He cups her cheek with one hand and nods contently 'So good'. She buries her face in his chest and they stand under the shower, still pouring hot water, cleaning their dirty bodies. A sudden knock on the door of the building, as another camper wants to get in. 'Hello? Anyone inside?'. Aster smirks. 'Not anymore', he jokes quietly and gives Sam's ass a quick spank. 'Keep working on those puns, buddy' she said grinning.

He eyed her for a second, and moved a hand to grab her neck and force her to look up at him. She trembles a little in excitement of his firm grip. 'Don't get too bratty now. You'll regret that'. Their eyes lock. Thousands of potential scenarios being conjured up from the sluttiest parts of their minds. 'Make me'. She finally dares. Unsure if that was a good idea, she eyes him, waiting for his response. But Aster simply gives her a mischievous smile. 'Alright. I'm a patient punisher'. He plants a kiss on her forehead and turns away from her, walking to the changing room that had the other camper still knocking on the other side of the door.

As she watched him step away, cock still erect, she suddenly felt a coldness creeping up, but it was already too late. In waiting for his response, Aster had turned the knob to ice cold. She screamed and jumped from underneath the stream, then glared at him.

'Or maybe not', he chuckled as he wrapped a towel around him. With his cock still hard, the outline was extremely visible through the light fabric of the towel 'See you at diner, sugar', he yelled out before leaving the building with a massive smile on his face. Actively ignoring the annoyed complaints from the fellow camper.

Sam could but grin at his boldness as she rushed after him a little later, uttering a quick apology to the camper as she flashed by, cheeks still flushed red, but oh so excited for the rest of this road trip.