Sam and Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation on my cock began to grow more and more intense. I was going to cum soon and I wasn't ready for it to be over. I grabbed her hips and pressed down.

Helen stopped and looked down at me, a questioning look on her face.

"I'm about to cum, and I don't want to yet. Can we change positions?" I asked.

She lifted herself off of my cock and settled down beside me on her back. My cock slapped audibly against my belly when it slipped out of her pussy.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

I thought for a minute. "I want you to lie down on the bed, near the edge, so I can fuck you while I'm standing up." I got up and stood at the end of the bed.

She scooted to the edge of the bed, her legs raised, opening up her pussy to me. I could see how wet she and I could see how puffy her lips were. Her clit was protuding out of its hood. I grabbed her right leg and hung over my left shoulder. I slowly slid my cock up and down her outer lips, bumping her clit with each stroke. Finally, I grabbed my cock and lined it up with her wet hole.

I pushed into her. Watching her outer lips spread apart to accept me was so hot. I pulled back as much as I could without slipping out. I began moving faster with each stroke, watching her breasts quiver each time my thighs made contact with her bodacious ass.

I fucked her as fast and hard as I could. Her chest flushed red. We both began moaning. I could feel the tip of my cock tingling.

"Do you like the way my long, hard cock feels inside your pussy?" I asked, evilly.

"Oh god, yes Sam!" she said loudly

"Do you like the way it feels when the head of my cock stretches your lips?"

"Oh, god, Sam! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum... Rub my clit, rub my clit!"

I grabbed her hips and fucked her with such force that a slapping sound echoed off the walls of the room each time our bodies collided. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. I took one hand off of her hip and started rubbing her clit.

She started to moan loudly while seeming oblivious to the fact she had neighbors on the other side of the wall.

."Oh, god, Sam. I'm coming!" she yelled. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Her pussy contracted rhythmically around my cock.

"Fuck! I cumming, too!" I grunted and moaned as I felt my semen shooting into her.

We slowed to a stop. We stayed that way for a moment—Helen with her legs spread apart and scrunched up on the bed— me standing with my still hard cock in her pussy. We were breathing as if we had just run a race.

Helen finally caught her breath and closed her eyes.

"Oh, god, Sam. Thank you so much."

I pulled out of her and watched my cum leak out. We giggled. I went into her bathroom, grabbed a towel, and threw it to her so she could clean up.

She looked at my cock, which had begun to shrink.

"Are you still horny?" she asked.

"Actually, no. Believe it or not, I don't think I have the energy to do it again...not until I've had at least eight hours of sleep. I think cumming three times in four hours is about my limit," I said. I was very proud of that.

Looking relaxed and content for the first time tonight, she got up and walked into her bathroom. I stood there with my penis completely flaccid for the first time in hours. I heard water raining on the shower curtain while I contemplated getting dressed.

"Hey! Are you coming in here to take a shower with me or what?" Helen yelled from the bathroom.

I joined her in the shower, and that's all it was, a shower. We washed each other, and while I certainly enjoyed soaping up her chest and all of her curves, I was exhausted. After the shower, Helen and I got back in bed without getting dressed. We spooned, with my hand on her breast, and fell into a deep sleep.

***

We woke up in the morning and had sex one more time, after which I left to go home.

My parents reamed me out for not calling to tell I wouldn't be coming home the previous night.

"You may be twenty, but you still live under our roof!" my mom said angrily.

I couldn't get the smile off of my face, which only made her angrier, but I didn't care.

***

Helen finished moving out that same day and drove the U-Haul to her new home. I never saw her again, and that hasn't really bothered me, although I do still think of that night with fondness. Talk about making a memory.

However, I saw Karen almost daily for the next six weeks. We fucked as often as possible, in as many places as possible, and in as many positions as possible. We knew we were only having fun. Neither of us wanted a relationship, especially with the disparity in our ages. We never told anybody that we were seeing each other. In present day I guess we'd be called fuck buddies.

I saw Karen several times my first year of college when I came home for holidays. We continued to fuck as often as we could during those vacations.

The summer after freshman year, Karen told me that she'd started seeing someone. I was disappointed, but also genuinely happy for her. I even went to her wedding.

The very last time we met she gave an envelope and told me not to open it until I was alone. She said she knew I would be discreet. When I later opened it, there was a thank you card in which was inscribed, "I enjoyed all of the 'fun' we had. I will never forget you." Also inside the envelope were several Polaroids of her nude. A sticky note was on one of the pictures. It said, "For your spank bank!"

******

I don't know where Helen is now, and neither does Karen. Karen and I are friends on Facebook, and we send messages to each other every so often. She has a husband and three kids.

Me? Well, I'm still single, but the idea of settling down and starting a family is beginning to appeal to me. After my sexual flirtations with Karen ended, I doubled down my sophomore year of college, in both my studies and college girls, but those are stories for another time.

See ya!