Sam and Jake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up with your Mother?" his Dad asked.

Jake was glad his apple was finished, or he'd have choked for sure. "What do you mean? Is there something wrong with her?" Jake asked.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking isn't it? Has she seemed odd to you? Did anything happen while I was gone? Did she say anything?"

Jake tried to think of what his answer would be before last week. "I don't think so. I only saw her after school, and we just watched TV and swam in the pool."

He almost said more but decided against it. Best not talk Mom into a corner. He started to panic; this was exactly what Mom was trying to avoid by being 'normal'. Maybe she was too normal? He thought of his dick, covered in his Mom's drying saliva in his pants. He needed to change the subject. "What about that list? I know I didn't get it all but I got most of it."

"Yep, finish it off and I'll get you that money. Oh, and Jake? You know I love you, right?" Bill asked.

"Absolutely, Dad," he said.

They spent the next few hours working and were able to finish before lunch. Sweaty and hot, they came back in to find that lunch was waiting for them.

"For my sweaty, hardworking boys," Sam said.

She sidled up to Bill and planted a big kiss on his lips, grabbing his butt. "I'm glad you're feeling better, Stud," she said.

Jake rolled his eyes and concentrated on his sandwich.

His Dad smiled and said, "There's the wife I married. I thought you'd given up on me."

His Mom's eyes widened. "Given up on you! I've been waiting for you to recover from your trip so you can treat me right!" She laughed.

Bill turned to his son. "Hey Jake, what do you think, can you give me and your Mom a few hours alone tonight?"

Jake swallowed his jealousy along with his sandwich. She wasn't his to be possessive about. She wasn't his wife. She was his mother, who had just sucked his dick like it was her last meal. "Sure Dad, I'll see if Rusty is around, I'll hang at his house."

"That's my boy. Oh, here's that cash I owe you for the chores. Maybe you can go to a movie or something." Bill handed him a few twenties folded together.

"Oh yeah sure, thanks!"

Jake pocketed the cash and left for Rusty's, keeping his mind as far away from what his parents had planned as he could.

***

The next morning Sam opened her eyes. She smiled and stretched her arms out while lying in bed. A long luxurious stretch like a cat waking up from a nap, only she was waking up after a long sleep. A sleep after some long overdue sex with her husband. She smiled at the memory. It had been a good session, nothing too wild, but they were both satisfied by the end.

At one point after they'd gotten going in the missionary position Sam had momentarily wished that the cock fucking her had been a bit more girthy, maybe a bit longer but it went away before long. This was her familiar cock and she loved it, too. Still, there was a part of her that thought maybe her appetites could encompass two penises. Two cocks to fulfill different needs. She shrugged, that was what she'd bought that dildo for wasn't it?

Speaking of which, she hadn't tested it out yet, though she had washed it in preparation. She could feel a warmth radiating from nether parts just thinking about last night. A warm glow that said maybe she could cum with some help from a new friend. She bounced out of bed and grabbed it from her dresser drawer. It flopped comically in her hand as she jumped back into bed. Bill's whereabouts drifted through her head for a second before she dismissed it. He'd be around somewhere, and he wasn't needed right at the moment.

She started by examining the dildo closer. It really was pretty lifelike. The veins and surface looked human. As a test, she brought it up to her face and fit the end of it into her pursed lips. It... was not the same as a cock.

She rubbed her hands on it to warm it up a bit and then, laying back, started rubbing the tip up and down her lower lips. She used one hand to spread herself open and her other hand to dip the dildo inside of herself to gather her juices. She was clearly more than ready for her new friend to fuck her.

She moved it around to work the now juicy head into her entrance. It eased its way in, and stopped after an inch. She took stock of how it felt: It still wasn't warm enough, and the texture was only...okay.

She worked more of it in and thought that the girth was close to her son's. After some effort she got it all the way inside of her, the fake balls up against her perineum. She gave it a few experimental thrusts, the familiar feelings of her orgasm rising. She sped up the thrusting, her other hand massaging her clit furiously, and after a while she came with the fake cock half drooping out of her vagina.

She paused with it hanging out of her and thought of how dissatisfying it had been. Sure, she had cum, that was good, but she was missing the rest of it. The feel of her lover's body on top of her, his hands grabbing, stroking, fondling. She missed the kisses. She missed him taking control of the action, allowing her hands to roam. All in all, it would suffice to get herself off, but really that's why she had a husband.

Her mind drifted to Jake for a second.

She thought of the blowjob in his room the day before. That had been a huge mistake. After she left him in his room, she had gone to hers and ended up having a mini panic-attack. The implications of getting caught chasing her to brush her teeth. More and more possible repercussions played out in her mind. It had been a terrible risk with her husband just in the garage, so why had she done it?

Sam tried to come up with the factors that seemed to drive all common sense, propriety and morality from her brain. The one that jumped out at her first was his cock. The impressive tool that reacted to her presence so readily. Just seeing it seemed to be a visual aphrodisiac that inflamed her libido. Then there was the fact that the Man Cock was attached to her son. The thought of how forbidden it was for them to engage in these activities arousing her even further. And finally, the fact that he was so available. Living in the same house meant that there were many opportunities for temptation.

The blowjob was a perfect example of all three of those things working in concert.

She needed to be aware of how easy it was for things to get out of control and work to take temptation away. No more going to his room. No more being around him when she might see his cock. He was showing he could be trusted, now it was up to Sam to prove to herself that she could be trusted.

***

Jake waited downstairs for his Mom to wake up. He was confused as to their status. They were staying normal, but she had given him that blowjob. They were not doing anything abnormal, but they had clearly been about to do more at the top of the stairs before being interrupted. He thought they needed to have another chat to clear things up.

Eventually she came down, looking fresh after a shower, wearing blue shorts and a white button up short-sleeved blouse. He was waiting at the kitchen counter and could smell her shampoo as she walked by. She gave him a sunny smile as she headed to the coffee machine.

"Hey Jake, where's your Dad?"

He shrugged. "Dunno, he wasn't here when I came down."

She frowned. "Oh well, maybe he had some stuff to do in town. What are you up to?"

Jake's heart began to beat faster. "I was waiting for you actually."

She looked at him with a concerned look on her face and turned to him. "Waiting for me? What for?"

"I can't stop thinking of you and what we did last week. Yesterday in my room was really confusing. I don't know why you gave me a blowjob after you said we had to not do any of that. I don't know what to think, I can't keep you out of my mind. I had to fight to keep from being jealous of Dad last night." He trailed off.

His Mom sighed heavily and nodded. "Yes, I know that what I did yesterday wasn't okay. I was thinking about it this morning, trying to figure out why I did it." She paused and tucked her hair behind one ear, looking down at the floor. "You are a huge temptation for me. Your presence, your availability, your eagerness, your everything is like catnip. I have a hard time saying no to myself when I see you and your hard cock. It's like I can't think straight."

"Maybe it's because you're not thinking...with your head," he said.

She laughed in surprise, covering her mouth with her hand. Then after a pause she threw her head back and laughed even louder, the sound ringing in the kitchen. She moved to him and wrapped her arms around him, burying her head in his chest as she laughed. Jake stood and looked at her with a bemused smile on his face.

Eventually she stopped laughing and hugged him closer, a nice warm close hug. "Oh, what am I going to do with you?" she said.

Jake, again doing his best not to get a hardon from her hug, responded, "I don't know, but if it's like what you did yesterday, I'm on board." They separated from the hug but remained facing each other.

She was still smiling and said, "I liked it too. You drive me crazy." She paused and then went on, "Your Dad can never find out, and the longer we go, the greater the chance we'll be caught. How can I preserve my marriage while also engaging in immoral acts of incest with my son? This is what we talked about after Sunday. It's impossible to both be normal and abnormal."

"So, we're stuck then?" he said. "We can't have what we both want, what excites us beyond anything else?" He stopped to take a breath. "I agreed after our last talk because it was so fresh and confusing and impossible. But since then, and especially after yesterday in my room, I've changed my mind. I don't want anyone else. I want you. You're sexy, beautiful, smart and sexy and we get along so well. We enjoy hanging out together and I don't think of anyone but you now."

"You said sexy twice," she said, a blush rising in her cheeks.

"I know," he answered, and looked down at his crotch.

He could feel his control over his dick slipping as it rose to join the conversation. He saw her glance down at it too, the bulge in his shorts becoming obvious. Her cheeks went even rosier and he looked at her breasts for the telltale sign of her nipples joining the party.

She laughed a nervous laugh and crossed her arms over the front of her chest, hiding what he had been looking for. She was clearly fighting against temptation. Jake didn't know what he should do. He fought between taking advantage of her arousal and backing off to let her fight her urges.

Still hovering on the edge of his decision, she took it out of his hands. She backed away and then turned and walked from the room. Jake's heart fell until he heard her call, "Come with me."

***

Sam's heart was beating hard as she walked to the laundry room. She knew all of this was a bad idea. She didn't know where Bill was, or when he was due home. She knew that the more they continued down this path, the further they pushed towards a life-altering event that would possibly destroy her marriage and even possibly send her to jail.

But she couldn't help herself. What do you do when the temptation is so great and the result of giving in to it is pleasure for her and her son?

Entering the laundry room, she examined the washer and dryer, the shelves full of cleaning materials and the deep freeze in the corner. It was as un-sexy a room as you could ever find, but it was private and a room Bill was unlikely to enter on a Sunday. She turned and watched her son join her in the room before closing the door behind him.

Still feeling her nipples pushing against her bra and the moist spot in her panties, she looked at him. He looked confused at their location but stood patiently. She compared her lust and desire for her son against her marriage and love for her husband. They came up equal. She wanted both.

She flung her arms out wide and said, "You want me? Come get me."

She laughed as she watched his face go from confusion to joy and braced herself as he rushed to her and exclaimed, "Oh fuck, yes!"

In one step he wrapped his arms around her and mashed his lips to hers. It was at that moment that she mentally embraced their union and felt the joy of their passion as they kissed. No more shadow of shame over her head, she let her heart soar. They would just have to figure out how to live this new life. In the meantime, she intended to have some fun.

She reached around and grabbed his butt with both hands, pulling his groin into hers. She could feel the steel pipe in his shorts, jammed into her mons. It wasn't enough, she needed to feel his skin on hers. Moving to the button on his shorts she deftly undid it and peeled them down his legs, letting them drop the rest of the way. She then did the same for her own shorts, gripping her panties to push them at the same time. They weren't skin on skin yet though!

Growling in frustration into his mouth she yanked down his boxers. As she did so they caught on the tip of his cock, stretching before letting go, his cock slapping up against his belly. She grabbed his butt again and this time swooned in pleasure as the velvety smooth skin of his Man Cock split her labia.

Her son hadn't been idle during this. He had been unbuttoning her blouse, interrupting her briefly to take it off of her arms. He didn't bother undoing her bra and simply pushed it up her chest so he could get to her breasts. This was uncomfortable so Sam slapped his hands away from her long enough to undo the bra and toss it away.

Then mother and son were joined, necking, groping, rubbing. Feeling every inch of each other's bodies, they kept this up until he suddenly stopped. Stooping down, he reached around her butt and hoisted her into the air. She thought he might try something foolish but instead he turned around and placed her on the washer. Too cold! She shrieked and wriggled to try and get down but before she could he leaned forward and popped a nipple in his mouth. Sam's next sound was a moan as his tongue ran over the rigid protrusion. She wrapped her arms around his head and hugged him to her chest, reveling in the sensations he was giving her while trying to ignore the cold metal under her.

She spread her legs to let him get closer and found another benefit; his cockhead pushed into her labia, spreading them. As she caressed his hair, she felt him thrusting his cock, rubbing the shaft through her moist lips.

"Please don't stop any of what you are doing," she said.

He grunted into her breast, re-latching on to her nipple and sucking even more breast flesh into his mouth. Down below she felt him pull back and then thrust again, the friction of his veiny cock causing her to shudder. She brought her legs up and rested her heels on the edge of the washer, tilting her hips back. This had the effect of allowing his cock to fully seat itself into her labia, like a wiener in a bun she thought, giggling to herself.

Giggling! She was giddy, she realized. A giddy girl who was turned on by being with a boy who ignited her passions in so many ways. It just so happened the boy was her son. As she felt his cock from head to balls, thrusting against her pussy, she thought she needed to refer to him as a man in her head from now on. The man who was driving her crazy with pleasure. She wondered if she was going to cum from grinding alone.

Her thought wasn't answered. She had leaned further back, which meant he couldn't maintain his hold on her nipple and it released with a pop! They looked at each other for a few seconds before looking down to where his cock nestled in her pussy, her fine blonde pubic hair tickling his head. They should be joined.

Having the same thought, he pulled his cock back, back, back until the head reached the drooling entrance of her vagina. They both stared as he slowly pushed forward. His cockhead penetrated her sex, just enough so that just his large head was inserted into her. She moaned at the sensation of her vagina spreading, expanding to surround this invading monster. As his cock entered her more and more, she let out a long low moan. After what felt like forever, he was fully inside of her. She felt his balls against her and marveled at how much better it felt compared to the dildo.

They stayed there for a few seconds. Mother amazed at how full she felt, how perfectly her son's cock fit her. Son reveling in the sensation of having his dick fully buried inside of his mother again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Jaaaake you need to fuck me," she said.

So he did. Relentlessly, he started to plow his cock in and out of her. It wasn't hurried or forceful, it was a confident fucking, letting them both experience the full length of each stroke before changing direction to do it over again.

She looked at her son and marveled at his stamina. Why had he not cum already? He was so intent on watching himself fuck her, he didn't take his eyes off his cock entering and then exiting, covered in her pussy juices.

"Mom, I - ," he started but didn't finish his sentence as he bottomed out one last time. His face contorted, his eyes closed as his cock pulsed and then started to deliver sperm into his mother's womb once more. She reached down and gave her clit a few rubs to send herself over the edge. His orgasm had caught her by surprise. With the added sensation on her clit and seeing her lover moan his way through cumming inside of her, she crested over her own orgasm.

Her pussy squeezed and clenched in crushing waves as she gripped his cock, milking his semen out of him and directing it to her cervix. She quivered on the washer, pleasure cresting over her entire body, her breasts shaking so much her nipples were a blur. Jake leaned over and captured one of them in his mouth. The feel of his mouth on her, mimicking a child milking, caused her to have another mini-orgasm to chase the first.

And then they were done. She was a mess of jellied muscles, sweaty and out of breath. She lay on her elbows and stared at her son. His cock was still inside of her but he just stood there and stared back.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

"You're amazing," she replied. They stayed like this for a while until she felt him start to shrink. "We should get cleaned up. I don't know when your father will be back." He nodded and slowly pulled out of her. They both watched as a small waterfall of juices started to drip from her. She felt a pang of loss as he was no longer filling her up.

They gathered their clothing, cleaned up the evidence and then headed to clean themselves.

In the shower Sam pondered what to do next. Clearly, she couldn't resist him. She couldn't keep her hands off of him, off of his cock. He represented an open invitation for fantastic sex that she couldn't turn down. Something would have to be done, or they would get in trouble for sure. Oh, trouble. She would have to go get another morning after pill. And now that they would surely be having more sex, she would have to buy some condoms. Definitely no more unprotected sex.

It was Sunday and the pharmacy was closed, so Sam had to wait until Monday. She'd read up on the Plan B pill, and knowing it was effective up to 72 hours afterwards, she felt ok waiting another day. She settled into her Sunday routine, the 'not having sex with her son' part, and waited for Bill to come home.

***

Jake lay on his bed after his shower and tried to take in the memories. They were so vivid now, but he wanted to retain them for life. Of course, the inevitable happened when thinking about sex, he ended up with a massive hardon. He played with it idly, not really committing to jerking off. He really wanted to save it for his Mom, but of course he couldn't predict when they might be able to get together. It might not be until next weekend again.