Sam and Jake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Jake's face and by the huge grin on it she must have said that last bit out loud.

"Yes Mom. This is your cock whenever you want it." And so saying he started fucking her again, as he'd had to stop when she came. She lay there reveling in the sight and feel of him plowing her. Listening to the sound of his cock plunging in and out of her obviously wet hole. She watched him tense up and cum, delivering his load into her ass this time, instead of her fertile womb. She lay on the bed, a puddle of a woman lying in a puddle of her own juices, as he pulled out and lay down beside her.

"I can't believe you fucked my ass," she said. "I thought for sure I was going to say no. I wonder if I will ever be able to say no to you again."

"I hope you don't."

They lay there a while in their post-orgasm glow, kissing and fondling lazily until she rolled out of bed and crept back to her own. Bill was still asleep, but she almost didn't care if he'd caught them. She no longer wondered how to stay in her normal life. Now she wondered how she could make her new life the new normal.