Sam and Jake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got more serious with the playing until he exploded all over his belly. Oh well. It wasn't like he couldn't get hard for his Mom if she asked.

After a bit he got up to do some homework and then went for a jog. He wasn't a big runner but after the morning he had some nervous energy he wanted to express, and it kept his mind off of his mother.

When he got home, he could see Dad's car in the driveway, so he was home from wherever he went. Walking into the house Jake could hear the TV on and some quiet chatting. He glanced in the living room and saw his parents cuddling on the couch.

Turning away, he went upstairs to grab a shower, trying his best to bury the surge of jealousy that reared its ugly head. She wasn't his to be possessive of. She was married to his father. He really needed to nip that in the bud. Find a way to be at peace with her being affectionate with her own husband. Maybe a different mindset was needed.

All of this was so new to him. Being with his Mom, seeing her as a lover, while she is married to his Dad. Maybe he just needed to get used to it. Jake supposed that meant he'd have to spend time with his parents as they were now. Sighing, he went downstairs to flop down on the loveseat.

His parents looked at each other and then over at him. "Everything okay, son?" his Dad asked.

"Yeah just had some crappy homework that I am glad to be done with," Jake lied. "What are you watching?"

"Some crime show. We're not really paying attention." His Dad smiled at his Mom.

"Okay, I'll watch with you."

"Suit yourself."

The show turned out to be not very good but it was okay because Jake wasn't really paying attention. He was watching his parents out of the side of his eyes. He watched them hold hands, his Dad's arm around her shoulder, fingers idly playing with her shirt sleeve. It spoke of years of living together. Years of comfort and support and love.

As the show progressed, Jake managed to calm down and contemplate exactly what he was expecting from his mother. Did he expect to sit with her like that? Share the same intimacy? Did he think she was incapable of sharing that intimacy with anyone else?

Jake wondered if maybe she could share. His Dad had had her to himself for years, surely, she had enough to satisfy two men.

He waited for his Dad to get up and go to the kitchen for a drink.

"Hey," he said. "Do you have any of those cuddles to share?" He said it low, to make sure if she rejected him that his Dad wouldn't hear.

Her eyes widened slightly before she turned contemplative. After a few seconds she winked once and called out to Bill, "Hey do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, whatever you want!" Bill called back.

"Great, do you want popcorn?" she continued. "Nope I'm good, but you two have some if you want," his Dad said.

His Mom grinned and bolted into the kitchen. "Great! Jake and I will have popcorn and have our own cuddles on the loveseat."

"Oh, I see how it is!" his Dad said, jovially. "I'm being replaced already. Put out to pasture, and replaced by my own son!" Jake's heart skipped a beat in his chest. Act normal, act normal.

In the kitchen he heard his mother retort, "Absolutely Old Man! I'm going for the youth cuddles."

Jake breathed a sigh and forced himself to relax. He started browsing for a movie to stream.

Eventually the movie was chosen, a cop movie from the 70s, and Jake and his Mom were ensconced on the loveseat under a blanket, with a bowl of popcorn on their shared lap. Bill watched his Mom put on the AC in the house so they could put on a blanket with no small amount of exasperation, but she would not be denied. He ended up in the recliner. He liked to sit close to their TV to get the 'theatre experience' and so would have to turn his torso all the way round to see them.

The movie started and the popcorn was eaten. Under the blanket Jake and his Mom were pressed together, hip to hip, leg to leg, shoulder to shoulder. Jake intended to play it safe, just to enjoy his time being close to his Mom without doing anything else, however it seemed she had different plans. He twitched when he felt her hand land on his lap, right on his dick, underneath the blanket. She gave it a squeeze and then stopped, apparently content to just hold it.

His dick started to grow, of course, and so she adjusted her hand to follow it and keep a light grip. It caused a nice sensation, feeling his dick rub against his underwear as it grew. When he was full size, she started stroking his dick inside his shorts, in small little movements. Movements you couldn't see from outside the blanket.

Figuring two could play at that game Jake reached over and calmly placed his palm over top of her crotch, palming her pussy. He was able to get his whole hand over her groin due to her sitting cross-legged, and the first thing he noticed was the heat. He cupped and pushed, rubbing her pussy through her shorts. Glancing over, he was pleased to see her cheeks flushed.

This light play continued, no one talking as the movie progressed. Jake had seen the movie before and knew when an explosion was about to happen. When it did, he timed his movement and slipped his hand into the top of his Mom's shorts. The noise covered up the squeak she let out when he did this. She slapped at his stomach lightly, glaring at him but it was too late, he was in position. He was now able to take full advantage of her bare pussy.

He ran one finger up and down her lips, lightly caressing them. Each time he reached the top he used the tip of one finger to massage her clit before starting the same downward journey. It was slow and fun and undetectable.

Just when the movie had about 10 minutes left in it, Jake ventured further down and dipped his finger into her opening. She was swamped in moisture and his finger entered her quite easily. But that wasn't his objective. Watching her face carefully, Jake thoroughly soaked his finger and then ran his finger down lower until he encountered her rosebud. She grabbed his arm in a vice grip with her free hand and her mouth dropped open. He could feel her anus clench when he touched her there. He slowly circled her lower entrance, feeling it clench and release as she fought to not react. Then he dipped his lubricated fingertip into her asshole, pushing it in up to the first knuckle before pulling it out and rimming his finger around the outside. She left fingerprints in his arm; he was sure.

As the credits began to roll his Mom pulled his hand out of her shorts and hurriedly stood up, saying, "I have to pee!" She bolted for the bathroom. Jake's grin was short lived as he put on a neutral expression when his Dad stood up.

"Well I'm beat, time for bed," his Dad said.

Jake nodded and tossed the blanket aside before going to wash his hands. He felt victorious at having stolen his Dad's cuddle time and even enhancing it. He was pretty sure his Mom had fully abandoned trying to resist being with him.

***

Sam sat on the toilet and wiped the moisture from her butthole. That boy! She'd never had anyone near there, it was something she'd never entertained in her sex life. No lover had ever suggested it, and she'd never dreamed anyone would. But here she was, cleaning her own pussy juice from her asshole.

Did he want...that? Did he want to put his cock back there? As she contemplated the sensations of having her ass invaded by a finger, stroked and caressed, she wondered why some women did it. She knew some were pressured to do it, but certainly not all of them, right? It hadn't been...entirely unpleasant. But he hadn't asked her! And she couldn't protest because Bill was right there. He took advantage of the situation. He was going to get an earful the next time they were alone.

Finishing up in the bathroom she joined her husband in bed, ready to follow up on Jake's teasing with some action with Bill. To her disappointment he was practically asleep. She flopped down on the bed and put on some loose silk shorts and a light tank top. Rubbing under her breasts to ease the pinch from her bra, she thought of Jake with an annoyed grunt. He had really gotten her going on that loveseat and now here she was without an outlet.

Hmmm, two could play at that game.

She waited in bed until she was sure Bill was asleep and then stealthily rolled off the mattress. She padded out in her bare feet and down the hall to Jake's door. She had said no more visiting his room, but this was revenge!

She eased the door open to see what he was doing. Of course, he was naked, and he was in full stroke, really taking full advantage of his cock. It wasn't fair, she thought. She slowly crept in and stood next to his bed, waiting for him to notice. She giggled when he did and almost rolled off the other side of his bed.

"Hey, what are you doing, you scared the crap out of me again!" he said in a whisper.

"You left me all worked up after that business on the loveseat! Your Dad is asleep, so he's not any help." Switching tacks, she said, "Also, young man, I need to talk to you about what you were doing with your finger in my butt! I never said that was open for business!" she whispered back in a fierce low tone.

She was happy to see him cringe.

"I'm sorry about that, it just came to me while we were watching the movie." He did look sorry.

"If you ever want to 'cuddle' on the loveseat again, I expect you to behave yourself. It's too risky getting caught without you setting me off like that." She smiled as his face lit up when she mentioned cuddling. "Speaking of being worked up, I think I owe you something."

With that, she dropped her shorts and panties and straddled his legs on the bed, bracing herself with both arms on his chest. Moving her pelvis up, she situated her pussy at the base of his cock. Using her natural lubrication, she slowly dragged her pussy up along it until the head disappeared underneath her.

"Like that?" she asked. He nodded vigorously.

She rolled her pelvis back again, his cock appearing again like a magic trick. She watched his face closely, seeing his cheeks flush and his mouth open. After a few more trips up and back she leaned down on his chest and looked him in the eye.

"Now you know how I felt, leaving me all worked up," she said, and started to stand up, a smirk on her face.

He looked shocked for one millisecond before a grin crossed his face. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down on his cock with a thump.

"Hey, let go of me!" she whispered.

"No way. I'm only half way worked up. I want the full treatment." And so saying, he grabbed her hips and started pumping up and down underneath her. Performing the same move but under his power.

She decided she wasn't upset about this. She let him do all the work for a bit before taking over again. As she rode him, she started to think that perhaps her revenge plan had backfired. Each stroke clearly ramped up his desire, based on the stream of precum drooling out of his slit. But it also further heightened her own desire. In fact, her pussy was now drooling moisture all over his cock with each ride up and back.

She decided that he had had (and she had as well) as much as he could handle. As she started to roll off of him, she kept her arms out of reach and got almost all the way up when he lunged for her. He wrapped his arms around her, shoving her sideways and rolling with her until he was on top.

"Why do we have to stop? Let's finish each other off," he said, and maneuvered his hips until his cock was hovering right outside of her wet opening.

She put her hand on his chest. "Wait!" She wanted to fuck him more than anything at this moment but common sense had finally penetrated her fog of lust. He stopped. She could feel her labia kissing his cockhead.

"Jake we can't. Remember, I'm not on the pill...and you don't have a condom."

She paused for a beat before continuing, "We have been playing with fire so far. Each time we have unprotected sex could end up with me pregnant."

"We had sex in the laundry room earlier today, Mom," he said. "One more time won't get you pregnanter."

She half laughed at naivete and the wrong word. "Jake, I mean it, you cannot fuck me again without a condom." This time her voice said she was absolutely serious.

He listened. He levered himself up until he was sitting on his haunches, her legs spread around his hips. His cock bobbed with his heartbeat.

"Okay Mom. I still think we can help each other and not be left hanging. What if we try something else?" he said, perking up.

"Like what? Oral?"

"No, I was thinking more along the lines of where I was on the loveseat."

Sam lay there and looked up at him, comprehension washing over her. He wanted to fuck her ass. He really wanted to fuck her in the ass. She needed to shut this down in no uncertain terms, and opened her mouth to do it. Instead what she said was, "I've never had anyone back there. No one has ever wanted to do that." She cringed inwardly at how tentative she sounded.

"It's not my first choice," he said, looking down at her pussy. "But I've heard kids at school do this when they don't want to risk a pregnancy." He shifted on the bed, his cock brushing dangerously near her vulva.

"That will certainly take away the pregnancy risk. But again, I've never done it, never even thought about it." This conversation wasn't going the right way.

"I've never done it either, obviously. You're my first everything," he said with a shy smile.

Well she definitely wasn't going to be his first in this one, and told him so, "I don't know the first thing about how to go about trying something like this."

Strange, that wasn't the shutdown she was going for.

"I've seen videos," he said, a blush rising high on his cheeks. "I know you need lots of lube and patience. Here I'll show you." And in saying he dove to his dresser and dug around under some socks to pull out a small vial. "They were giving it out at school for health class. I've never used it."

"Didn't they give you any condoms to try?"

He hesitated and then said, "They didn't fit, and I was too embarrassed to ask for a different size. Come on, let me show you how they do it in the videos."

She smiled at his eagerness as he joined her back on the bed. She lay there on her back and watched as he raised her legs up, showing her to hold them behind the knees and spread them wide open. Sam felt a surge of desire as she imagined his view of her. She was presenting herself to him, offering her body for him to use as he wished.

"Okay, show me," she said, referring to the lube.

He opened the container and spread a generous amount over his cock. Next he dribbled some on his forefinger and reached down to liberally apply it to her asshole. She flinched in shock as she felt the cold substance come in contact with her rosebud. She waited as he very thoroughly rubbed it all around her back door, even pushing a finger inside of her, like he had earlier that night. Okay that was enough!

She started to let her legs go, having seen his demonstration come to its conclusion but her legs didn't go down. He was now holding her legs up for her as he shuffled his knees to get closer to her.

"Okay you've shown me, now let me go," she wanted to say, but she was interrupted by the feel of his cockhead brushing against her asshole.

Sam looked at her son. She looked at the concentration on his face, the furrowed brow as he tried to line his cock up to her back exit. Or was it a back entry? He was actually going through with it. Could she do this? She felt herself clench up as his cock again pushed against her puckered anus.

"Mom. Mom!" he said with a little jiggle of her legs to get her attention. "Mom, you need to relax. The Internet says it goes much easier if you're relaxed and let yourself open up as I push."

She blanched at his words. Relax! How was anyone supposed to relax when a battering ram was trying to knock down her back door?

As she opened her mouth to say so, he said, "Mom, maybe this will help." He followed up by moving a hand to her pussy and stroking her clit back and forth. Oh...that was distracting. She melted into the sensation of having her previously teased pussy given some proper attention again. The feel of his hand on her leg disappeared and so she went back to work holding them up again for him. Anything to let him keep that rubbing going.

"Are you okay, Mom? Do you want me to stop?" her Son asked.

Sam didn't want him to stop touching her pussy. She was unsettled by the feel of her asshole kissing the tip of his cock, but in truth hadn't found any reason beyond squeamishness to stop him. She looked him in the eye and was amazed to hear herself say, "You can keep going, but please be gentle."

He nodded, and she watched him reach down with his free hand and then his cockhead was smooshing around her anus again. This time he gave it a proper push. She felt her sphincter expand around his cock as he slowly entered her.

It was most unsettling. A feeling she never expected to be associating with sex suddenly took hold of her attention. "Honey is it supposed to feel like - "

"I'm almost there," he interrupted, and right then he gave another steady push and his head slipped into her anal cavity. Everything changed as his cock reached further inside of her. Now she was getting new sensations. Distracting sensations.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned.

Jake looked up at her quickly. He had been paying full attention to feeding his cock inside her asshole without hurting her. She closed her eyes and did her best to relax, like he'd said. Maybe she could explore these new distracting sensations. After a bit she felt her ass adjust to the intruder inside of it. she opened her eyes and nodded to him. She felt him slowly push his cock deeper into her ass. He stopped now and then to let her keep adjusting.

When he finally got deep enough to try a tentative stroke, she could fully feel it. She felt the pleasure of having a cock deep in her ass, pushing on nerves she'd never had touched that way before. It was surreal having his cock, any cock, back there, slowly fucking.

The push of his cock built her orgasm slowly. It was different than having her pussy fucked, but it still sent good signals to her brain. As he fucked her ass, he started to moan, and she moaned along with him.

"Please, my clit," she begged.

He started up playing with her clit again, using a few fingers to rub it back and forth. The combination of the two sensations were enough. She could feel her orgasm approaching as a hot explosion throughout her body, her chest going red in response.

As he continued to fuck her, she tried to relax more. Let herself open up fully for him. By concentrating on her O-ring, she was able to let it go and immediately she was washed over by the new feelings being driven to her brain. This was not the sex she was used to. This was different, it was new, it was incredible.

As her pleasure continued to build, she started to rock her body in time with his thrusts. He wasn't going very fast and she wanted it faster. She raised one foot and put it against his chest.

"Stop. Pull out almost all the way and add some more lube. Then I want you to go faster."

He quickly complied and before long was feeding his cock to her ass almost as fast as he did to her pussy. The pleasure was glorious and before long she had a massive orgasm. Her whole body clenched up, muscles contracting and quivering. She could feel, for only the second time in her life, a torrent of juice pour out of her pussy and down her ass crack. Her breasts bounced on her chest as she writhed on the bed, impaled on his wondrous cock. His Man Cock. Her Man Cock now. No one else would have it, and she would have it whenever she wanted it.