Sam and Jake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake tried to internalize this as best he could. He said, "I will do my absolute best not to be so sexy that you throw yourself at me uncontrollably."

She smiled and said, "And I will do my best not to accidentally fall onto your cock over and over again...unless we're alone."

Jake could see her nipples appear as bumps in her shirt. His Mom looked at his eyes and then looked down. "I'm doing a good job," she muttered. She went to stand up before sitting down again. "Wait, did you say you bought me some stuff? Like what?"

He shrugged and swallowed a sudden lump in his throat. He said, "Yeah. I'm not sure if you'll like them, but they seem like something a lover would get. Or a boyfriend." So saying, he went up to his room to retrieve the bag.

Back in the living room, he pulled out the first item and shyly handed it to her.

He watched as she held up the sheer black panties, before blurting, "You don't have to wear them! I wanted to get you something to remind you of me when you're at work, but maybe you wouldn't feel okay wearing those at work."

She shook her head and said, "Oh Jake, believe me, I don't need anything to make me think of you. I have to fight to keep my mind off of you. But I will be happy to wear anything you buy me. Except your father can't see these so I'll have to be careful." She squirmed a bit, rubbing her legs together. "Anything else?"

He nodded and took out the second item and handed it to her. This was a black bra with half cups made of sheer cloth and lace borders. As she took them, she gasped and looked at him. "This is really nice! How did you afford this?"

He shrugged and said, "I used the money from the lawn chores and some other I had saved. It's not a big deal, I would love to see you wear them that's all. It doesn't matter if you wear them to work, although the thought is exciting." He smiled and shifted in his seat as he felt his dick grow in his underwear.

His Mom glanced at his crotch. She smiled suggestively and said, "Is that growing?"

He nodded.

"Because of me?"

"Of course."

"Do you want me to model these for you?"

"I would really, really like that," he said, and used his hand to move his dick to a more comfortable position as it grew.

She smiled and took him by the hand, leading him up the stairs. "You go to your room and wait for me," she said, turning to hers. "I'll be right there."

He did that and sat down on the bed to wait. It wasn't long before she stepped into his open doorway wearing a thin black robe. She had let her hair out, letting it fall to her shoulders in shimmering waves.

"Are you ready?" she asked. She didn't wait for a response, opening the robe slowly.

Jake had seen his mother naked the week before and it was carved into his memory. This was something else entirely. His heart hammered in his chest seeing how the underwear enhanced everything. He took in every detail while she posed for him. Her breasts were perfectly cradled by the half cups, the exposed upper slopes tanned and smooth. He could see the pink of her large areola surrounding hard nipples through the fabric.

Looking further down his mouth flooded with saliva as he took in the bikini style panties with the sheer black fabric wrapped around her wide hips, revealing as much as it covered. There was a hint of some blonde pubic hair above the dark shadow of a slit between two puffy lips.

"Do I look okay?" she asked.

He laughed. "You look more than okay. You're so fucking sexy. I don't want you to ever take that off."

"Well that might make what I have in mind next hard to do," she replied. She reached behind her to undo the bra strap but he put a hand up. She paused.

"Please, not yet." He stood up and walked to her at the door, getting close enough to feel her body heat radiating from her. He took hold of first one plump breast through the bra, then the other, feeling her soft flesh. He ran a thumb over her nipple, feeling the ridges of her contracted areola, and was pleased to hear her give a low 'mmmmm'. He cupped one full ass cheek and pulled her close to him, squashing the lump in his pants against her panties.

"They feel nice. Do they feel nice to wear?" he asked.

"They feel amazing. I've never had anything this sexy to wear before. Your Dad never paid any attention to that stuff."

"Well that's a shame. Good thing you have me to appreciate it now."

He moved his head to her slender neck and started to kiss her there, sucking gently up to her ear. He nibbled on her lobe, hearing her purr deep in her throat. He couldn't help the motion of his hips as he thrust against her, the pressure felt so good. She grabbed his head and said, "Oh fuck, Jake you need to take these off me right now!"

Just as he had put a finger in both sides of the panties to yank them down, they heard the front door close. It wasn't fair. He paused and looked at his mother. She looked back and groaned, her gorgeous blue eyes glinting dangerously. "I'm going to kill him," she said.

They moved apart and she grabbed her robe before heading to her room.

He closed his door and fell down on the bed. This was going to be a long night.

It took 20 minutes of algebra homework before his dick was soft enough to go be seen by his Dad. When he did go down for dinner, he was surprised to see his Mom acting very chipper. Wasn't she feeling as frustrated as he was? She was wearing the same blouse and shorts she had on before and now her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

Jake was ready to chew nails and gave only a few short answers at dinner, not offering up any of his own conversation. Meanwhile his Mom just chatted away, gaily updating everyone on her work day. His Dad seemed to be in just as good a mood. Was it the beers?

Jake kept trying to go to his room to relieve himself from the two aborted hardons so far that day but each time he did his Mom would ask him to do some inane chore. He was ready to snap!

Finally, as he was putting one foot on the bottom step, she put her head out of the living room and said, "Jake can you grab me the cleaner from the laundry room? Oh, wait you won't find it, let me show you." She grabbed his hand and pulled him there, chatting loudly the whole time. What did she need cleaner for? What was she up to?

Once inside the laundry room, she closed the door silently behind her and immediately grabbed his head bringing it to hers for a kiss. Not an innocent or shy kiss, no, she had her mouth open to capture his bottom lip between hers. He delightedly leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her.

Forgetting his frustration, he felt his dick surge in his pants and threw himself into the kiss. He ran his tongue along her upper lip and was delighted to feel her tongue meet his. The slippery wet tip wrestled with his, her taste driving all thoughts away. He just wanted to be right there forever.

He felt her breasts squashed up against his chest and reached to her front to undo her buttons but she smacked his hand away. Whining into her mouth he tried again. She took his hand in hers and brought it to her butt and clamped it there. She shook her head no, still kissing him.

Giving up, he devoted his attention to grabbing two handfuls of her ass while they kissed. She gave a surprised 'mmph!' into his mouth as he did, even smiling while they kissed. He felt his dick finish rising to the occasion and so pushed it against her to show her. Her hands wrapped around his back and squeezed him hard, enforcing the contact between them. Finally, she pushed her forehead on his and peeled his mouth off hers. They stayed that way, breathing hard.

She looked up into his eyes and whispered, "Jake I pulled you in here because I could see you're feeling the frustration of being interrupted earlier. Believe me, I am there with you. But I want you to save yourself for me. Okay? No jerking off." She stroked his cheek and pleaded with him, "Please just hang in there and I'll make it up to you later. I promise."

He nodded, feeling like he could burst at any moment. "How are you so chipper?" he asked.

She smiled and pulled her blouse collar away to show her bra strap. "I'm still wearing your gifts. I feel like a queen." He groaned and tried for her buttons again. "No way, too risky. Later, okay?"

Defeated, Jake turned for the door. His Mom reached for a cleaner off the shelf and then they exited, her saying, "I told you, it was at the back."

What felt like days later Jake finally headed to his room. His Mom gave him a warning shake of her head as he went. Fine. He would wait.

***

Sam went to tidy up the kitchen before going up to bed herself. She looked in on Bill in the living room. "Are you heading up soon?" she asked.

"I'm not quite tired yet, I'll just watch another hour or so," he replied.

She hesitated at the door. That was again not like him. Should she say something? Maybe she was overthinking things. Ever since the day Jake and her had first made love she had been nervous that something would give them away. Best to play it cool.

"Alright. Don't stay up too late."

She went to get changed in the bathroom. She took off the bra and concealed it in her shirt but left the panties on. She put on some pink loose sleeping shorts and a tight black tank top. Back in her room she hid the new bra in the back of her drawer, making sure it was under some older panties she didn't wear any more.

In bed she lay there, thinking of Jake. She wanted Bill to come to bed and fall asleep so she could go to her son and work off some of the frustration from the long day.

She ran her hands down in her shorts to her panties to feel the material for probably the 10th time that day. They were so soft; it was like she wasn't wearing anything at all. She lazily stroked her hands up and down, thinking back on the day.

Thinking of Bill seeing Jake and her so close brought a twinge of regret. Regret for what?

That she hadn't been able to fuck her son? Or regret that her husband hadn't caught them doing more than they were. Why would she want to get caught? Was she that desperate to have her relationship with Jake brought into the light?

Pondering her motivations for being open about her new lover led Sam to the realization that she wanted to tell people. She was happy and she wanted to share her happiness with others. Keeping it secret was tantamount to being ashamed of it, but she wasn't ashamed, not even a little bit. Her love and passion for Jake was a part of her now, she had fully embraced it.

Thinking of Jake and their connection while playing with her panties caused her body to react in predictable ways. She rubbed one finger slowly down the center of her panties, feeling first her thin pubic hair and then the furrow between her puffy labia. Further down she felt heat and moisture seeping through the fabric, lubricating her finger. Up and down she stroked, just using the sensations to tease herself. She was going to save her pleasure for Jake...soon as she could get away, she thought, wondering where her husband was.

Eventually her playing slowed and then stopped as she succumbed to sleep.

Hours later she woke up with a start. It had to be the middle of the night. Bill had finally come to bed and was sleeping next to her. She had promised Jake that she would help relieve his built-up stress. And her own. Was he still waiting for her, or was he asleep?

She got out of bed and waited to hear Bill's breathing hadn't changed. Satisfied that he hadn't woken, she rummaged in her drawer and then left the room and padded softly down the hall to her son's room. There his door was open, and his bedside lamp on. He was sprawled out on his bed with no covers, wearing just some boxers. A book was on his pillow next to him. Had he fallen asleep while reading, waiting for her? She took the opportunity to admire the lean muscles of his torso, good for swimming. The strength in his arms had astonished her when he grabbed her in the pool and she couldn't help but imagine them wrapped around her now.

She shivered as she looked down to his lower half. One leg was bent at the knee, spreading his thighs open. As she was about to turn away, she noticed that the front of his boxers had a hole gaping open above what could only be his penis. She hesitated. If Bill woke up, he'd wonder where she was, but she was drawn to that hole in her son's underwear. Maybe one little look wouldn't hurt. She crept closer to her son's bed, looking at the treasure lurking within his underwear. She'd never seen the Man Cock when it was at rest.

Close enough now to see better, the hole wasn't big enough. Poking with one finger, she spread the sides open further, letting her see a portion of his flaccid cock. The organ that had so captured her mind was now quiescent, a shadow of its usual self. She was fascinated by how it could look so harmless now, but given proper motivation would turn into the powerful tool for fucking that she craved.

She shot a look up to her son's face to check that he was still sleeping, and then used her finger to spread the hole wider. She got close enough that her breath was washing over it. Her eyes widened as his cock reacted, moving on its own. That was unexpected. Did it have a mind of its own? She deliberately blew on his cock through the hole in his underwear and noted with glee when it moved again.

She carefully grabbed both sides of the fabric around the hole and pulled them wide enough for her to dip her pursed lips in to give his sleeping giant a kiss. Her nose got close enough to take a full whiff of his musk. She inhaled deeply. It was a combination of male and heat and sex. Like Pavlov's dog hearing the dinner bell, her nipples rose to the occasion and her pussy moistened in anticipation of what that man meat could do to her.

Forgetting the situation, or that she should be in bed, she dipped her hand into the gaping hole and lifted the fragile warrior out. It was so soft. She brought the head of it up to her mouth and carefully wrapped her lips around it. Silken flesh met slippery tongue. Slowly, she sucked more and more of his length into her mouth and was delighted to feel it respond.

As her son's cock expanded in her mouth Sam focused her attention on the feel of it writhing against her tongue. Before long it was too big to keep encased within her mouth and she allowed his shaft to extend out of her lips. Eventually he was as hard as she had ever felt. A pulsing, throbbing Man Cock again, risen from his slumber.

As she started to lathe his head with her tongue, she looked up to his face and was pleased to see him gazing back at her. Fully awake and clearly enjoying the attention, he put his hands behind his head. She batted her eyes at him before resuming the blowjob. Now that he was awake, she put her hands to good use, stroking the base of him.

Just as she was really getting into it, he surprised her by pushing her head up, away from his groin. She stared at him in surprise until he pushed his boxers off and pulled her over top of him. She didn't resist, and soon she was looking down at his face, her entire body draped over his.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi back. I thought you might not come."

"Oh, I intend on cumming." As she said this, she pushed her sleeping shorts and panties down to her knees, using her feet to push them the rest of the way. He took the opportunity to pull her top off. Her braless tits dropped out the bottom of her tank top and onto his chest. She lunged forward for a kiss and he responded.

This was what they had needed, what they should be allowed to have any time one of them wanted it. Skin to skin, arms and legs entwined. They fought to get as close as possible, neither one of them willing to break contact. She felt his cock against her mons, her belly, slipping between her lips and then away again. She rocked over it with her pussy as it moved around but every time she thought she had it pinned down he would shift to one side or the other. It became a game and they laughed while kissing.

Finally, she spread her legs wide open and sat up on top of him. She looked down at the source of her frustration with a smirk and then up to his face, saying, "That really needs to be in one place, and one place only."

"Yeah? Where is that?" he said, his expression stating he clearly knew where.

"In my fucking cunt. I need you to fuck me right now, you tease. But unfortunately, I need you to put this on first." She showed him the condom wrapper concealed in her hand.

Eyes wide in pretend shock at her language, he grabbed the condom wrapper and tore it open, placing it on the tip of his cock.

"You do the rest," he said.

She obliged, using both hands to roll the condom down his shaft, taking the opportunity to caress him as she did. She regretted the necessity of him wearing it, but his semen would surely knock her up at this time of the month.

"Looks like it fits," he said.

Sam nodded and lifted her hips up over his now wrapped cock. She watched as he grabbed his shaft, placing his head at her entrance. She was producing lubrication to add to the condom's, and so he coated his cockhead in her juices before leaving it in position. She looked down at him and tried to memorize this moment. She wanted these types of memories to last.

He grabbed onto her wide hips and pushed up while she squatted down, and together they moaned as she descended. She felt him penetrate her, his baby maker, made impotent, filling her up in a way no one ever had before him. If only he wasn't covered in latex, she thought. This wasn't how it should be.

Knowing some things were beyond their control, she accepted him into her and when their pubic hair met, she knew she'd never had any lover fit as well as he did. His pubic bone pushed on her clit while his girth stretched her open and his length reached deep inside of her. She stopped and sat on his thighs, amazed at how every part of her pussy was being pleasured just by him being inside of her. It was a surprising revelation after already fucking him twice. Was this the source of their compatibility? Had she made his cock a perfect fit just for her?

She wanted to experience more of their physical harmony as she sat there but evidently, he wanted movement. He held her hips in place and started to push his own down into the bed before thrusting up again. He did it fast and the sensations it produced overwhelmed her. She thought she could feel the veins and ridge of his cockhead moving within her whenever he pulled out. When he plunged back in again he hit her clitoris with a pulsing thump.

She placed her hands on his pecs and concentrated on the feel of him entering her. His powerful cock opening her up each time he thrust, her labia caressing the sides of him. When he was fully buried inside of her she tried to squeeze her pussy and keep him in place. He groaned as she did but he kept up his thrusting. Her juices flowed out of her, coating the condom and dripping around his groin.

Together all of it conspired to send her an orgasm and she didn't complain. As he fucked her from below, she looked into his face for as long as she could before her pleasure took over. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, not caring who heard. Her entire body rocked as waves of contractions spread from her pussy to her brain. Her breasts swayed and bounced. She pushed down on his chest as she rode on his massive pleasure spike and with a final convulsion, she let out a loud cry.

"HHUUHHHnnnnnn!!"

Sweat dripped down her face, saliva gathered at the corners of her mouth. She calmed down enough to look back down at him as he continued to fuck her from below, though with less rhythm now.

His hair was tousled, his eyes clenched, his breath coming in gasps. He was gorgeous and he was close to cumming too. She lowered her torso down, letting her breasts drape down close to his mouth. The change in position caused him to open his eyes, and so he stopped and looked up, seeing nothing but two hard nipples in his face. He latched on to one of them. She keened as the pressure shot to her pussy, presaging another orgasm.