Sam and Jake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was what she wanted. She wanted Jake's cock in her pussy. She wanted him nursing at her breast. She wanted him to be close to her physically and emotionally. She wanted all of these feelings at once, all of the time. She started to pump her hips, taking over for his fucking. Her movements caused him to lose his latch, which she regretted almost enough to stop. Bouncing up and down, she felt her mouth drop open as her second orgasm approached.

"Are you close, baby? I want you to cum with me," she panted.

He nodded, so she kept up the pace until they both started groaning.

"OHHHHHFUUUCKBABYOUFEELSOGOOD"

"MomI'mcummingohmygodiloveyouohfuuuuuuck!!"

This simultaneous explosion of love was too much to allow her to continue. She collapsed on his chest, her breath heaving in and out, as his cock pulsed in her vagina. She remembered with regret that his potent sperm was not reaching her womb. It was encased in that vile rubber, stopping them from completing what surely nature had intended for them to complete.

As they lay together, panting, sweating, heaving in the aftermath of their mutual realizations of euphoria, she resolved to make her union with him permanent.

"I love you, baby," she said, as she sat up enough to look him in the face. Her breasts were now pressed up against his chest, his cock still firmly plugged in her vagina, the condom doing its job of preventing fertilization. "I love you so much, I never want this to stop." Not wanting an answer right away she lay her head down.

She was surprised to hear him say, "I didn't say at the time, but after I fucked your ass." He half laughed before continuing, "and we just lay kissing and cuddling, I never wanted that to end. I don't want this to end either."

She was very happy to hear that, and so they lay there for a while, just feeling each other. Lazy kissing followed by slow massages. She laughed at one point, and when he asked her why she explained, "I came into your room and your cock was soft. I made it hard and now I've made it soft again." She raised up enough so that his condom covered cock slithered out of her.

She kissed his nose. "I miss it inside of me already."

She rolled off of him and they both looked down to the sad semen-filled rubber on his cock as it lay across his stomach. He pulled it off and tied it, tossing it in his garbage can.

She took a long breath and held it. Honesty with herself meant honesty with him. She said into his chest, "I've had to take the Plan B pill twice with you now, and... it's weird. I'm reluctant to take it. Is that crazy? That it's hard for me to take them? That I almost didn't bring that condom tonight? Is my subconscious telling me something?"

He shifted so he could look at her face. "Do you mean you want to get pregnant?" he asked.

She didn't say anything or move for a long time. "I wouldn't say I want to, it's very confusing. I know getting pregnant is a bad idea, I know that. But every time I do something to prevent it, I feel regret. Like I'm missing out on something. Why would that be?" She felt no fear or anxiety about telling him this. She trusted that he would give it the proper weight, and respect how she felt.

She was not disappointed.

He said, "I don't know. I know how I feel. I want you to be happy, whatever form that happiness takes. I think...if you got pregnant Dad would leave, probably?" He stared up at the ceiling for a while before continuing, "You married him and it's not right to leave him in the lurch. I know that our time together is probably going to be limited, so I'll take what I can get."

It was a tactful answer. It was not what she wanted to hear. She rolled up onto her elbow so she could look him in the eye. "Jake Francis Shepherd, you do not get to cop out on me like that. I expect to hear exactly what you want out of this and nothing more. You be as selfish as you can be, because in the end you getting anything less than what you want will lead to sadness, so why not reach for the stars? Reach for it all and maybe you'll get it."

He looked back up at her, hovering there. "I want you. I want you to be my woman, and I your man. I want us to be able to be with each other as often as we want. As far as getting pregnant, um, that's a hard one. I can't say I'd be disappointed, but it's also not smart. I do love fucking you bareback though," he said with a cheeky grin.

She smiled and said, "I do love that too, and missed it tonight. As you say, it's not smart to get pregnant, so we'll keep using the condoms. I'll deal with my weird urges on my own, although...it's not like I have a good track record resisting my urges when I'm around you."

They kissed again, sweetly and softly. She didn't want to leave just yet, and so they lay together the same way as before, with kisses and touches until they fell asleep, limbs entwined, peaceful.

***

Jake woke up the next morning feeling content. He looked over at his Mom next to him in his bed, facing away from him. They had untangled in their sleep but she still lay with her back against him under the sheet. He pulled the sheet back and stared at her smooth back all the way down to her amazing ass. The reality of her being in his bed naked was communicated to his dick and so he rolled towards her, pressing himself against her. His dick buried its way into the valley of her butt and he rocked it up and down to further encase himself there. He wrapped his arm over her waist and caressed her belly, wondering what it would feel like if there was his baby growing there. The thought made his heart flip inside his chest.

His Mom murmured and moaned as she slowly roused. "What a nice way to wake up," she said, quietly. She rolled her torso towards him and was about to crane for a kiss when she froze, looking towards his door.

Jake rolled over to look and almost had a heart attack when he saw his Dad standing in his doorway.

Nobody moved for what felt like forever. Finally, Bill cleared his throat and said, "Oh, here you are. Well get dressed you two, and meet me in the living room." He walked away from the door, leaving them to do just that.

Jake's mind was in a whirl. Would his Dad divorce his Mom now? Would he get thrown out? Why was his Dad so calm just now? He looked at his Mom and saw the same confusion and worry on her face.

"What do we do?" he whispered.

She shook her head before saying, "I'm not really sure, let's just hear him out, and try to remain calm." She gathered up her sleeping clothes on his floor and then went to put on something more discrete in her own room. Jake waited for her at the top of the stairs, there was no way he was going down alone.

She joined him and they went downstairs, finding his Dad, her husband, waiting on his chair.

"Sit down, please," he said.

They both sat, perched on the edge of the loveseat as if ready to run, and then waited for him to speak.

He looked at them both in turn, seeming to examine their faces, but for what, Jake wasn't sure. Eventually he said, "I came home from the work trip and noticed something was different, but I could never have predicted that it was what I found this morning. I did think maybe you were having an affair," he said, looking at his wife. "But not with my son. How did this happen? How long has it been going on?"

He stopped for an answer, and Jake looked at his Mom, who looked back at them. She nodded and said, "It was my fault, I was lonely when you were gone and Jake...provided some comfort, as it were. Don't blame him."

Jake was not going to let his Mom take the fall. "No, Dad, I'm the one to blame, I took advantage of Mom's frustrations."

At that point they both started talking at once, debating who was more at fault.

"Oh, but baby I was the one who - "

"Mom I came because of your tits on me, it was - "

"It was my decision to give you a blowjob, not yours."

"And my decision to go down on you too, don't - "

This was apparently too much for Bill. "STOP IT!" he roared at them both. They clamped their mouth shut and looked at him. His brow furrowed and he rubbed his hair in a frenzy, clearly conflicted.

"Is this going to keep going on?" he asked, exasperated.

Jake's heart leapt at the notion that they could keep going. He looked at his Mom again, a question on his face if not his lips. She looked back and he could see that the answer wasn't even a consideration.

"Yes," she said to Jake, firmly.

His Dad nodded and said, "Okay. Okay. Oooookay." He looked at them with a kind of desperation. He laughed a bit and then said, "Okaaay."

Jake and his Mom sat there. Jake wasn't sure what to say.

Bill continued, "I have been dreading that you were having an affair with some fascinating person who would steal you away, but didn't dream it was our son. I'll need to process this. I think it might work."

He stood up and walked out of the room.

Jake looked at his Mom. "That wasn't what I expected. What does he mean he thinks it might work?" he said.

She looked uncertain. "I'm not sure, I'll go talk to him."

***

Sam followed Bill up to their room and found him sitting on the bed, staring at the wall.

She sat down next to him and they stayed silent for a while until she said, "I'm really sorry Bill. I didn't mean to hurt you, and I certainly didn't mean to start having an affair with our son. It just...sort of happened. I tried to stop it but I can't seem to stop myself. I know that's going to be hurtful to hear but at this point I figure honesty will get us to the other side."

He looked over at her and smiled. "I have a confession." He looked like he was going to be sick. "I'm not truly mad or anything, I think. At least I don't seem to be. You see, I've been having an affair too. The thing I'm worried about is that I don't want us to stop being together." He gestured to the two of them. "I like our life. I don't want to love what we have."

Sam felt her heart skip a beat. She did not expect his affair, even though his recent behaviour told her that something was going on. She searched her heart and feelings while he sat there and watched.

She felt...sad. Sad that they had both obviously moved on from their marriage. But he wanted to stay married? Isn't that weird? Compared to what she was doing with Jake, it probably wasn't so weird. What did she want?

Bill started to squirm next to her the longer she went without answering. She turned to him and said, "I like our life too. I don't think I would be as happy if I had to uproot and start elsewhere. I told Jake that I didn't want to lose you. So, what are you suggesting?"

He shrugged and said, "I guess, just keep on as we are? I am able to go to her house to spend time with her, and you two can...do what you do here."

Sam had a thought. "How long has this been going on? Your new lover." A part of her died saying it, but it had to be said. Clearly nothing was the same, even though to the outer world it was all the same.

"We got together the first time on that last work trip. We ended up being put in a hotel that was overbooked and had to share a room. Days of showering, changing, eating, sleeping near one another led to sex. I haven't felt this alive in years, and she feels the same way. She's married too. We both want to keep our lives as they are."

Sam nodded, sad to hear of how much she affected him. It was in his voice describing her.

"Do I know her? Do you have a picture?" she asked. Not that it mattered, but she wanted to know who this person was who had stolen her husband while she was being stolen from him.

"You don't know her. You can meet her if you like. I don't have any...appropriate pictures."

They send nudes, she thought. Then briefly considered meeting this mystery woman before deciding not to. "That's okay. It probably doesn't make a difference. Will I see her at the Christmas party?"

Bill gave a relieved laugh and she joined him.

"Isn't it weird that I'm fucking our son," she asked once they'd stopped.

The abruptness clearly made him uncomfortable. "I don't see it that way. He's an adult and so are you. He's just a younger man that gives you joy. Do...you think it will go on long?"

Sam shook her head slowly. "I don't know. I think it will continue going for as long as we both want it. For now, it's exhilarating. I feel the same way with him as you do with Hotel woman I think." She cleared her throat and hesitated before saying, "Thank you for understanding. I can't think of not being with him now, and was getting worried about you finding out."

"Well, sleeping in his bed is one sure way for me to find out," he said with a raised eyebrow.

"That...was a mistake. I just fell asleep after..." She let it trail away, not wanting to push it in his face that they'd fucked. She felt her cheeks go red. "What should we do now? How do we move on?"

Sam thought for a bit, the enormity of what they were planning expanding in her mind. She started to babble questions. "Do we need ground rules for how Jake and I interact around the house? Will you leave the house if Jake and I want to be together? Do you want us to give you alone time to invite your new woman over?" That last was said with some difficulty but it was getting easier. "How do we talk to each other about all this?"

He shook his head. "I don't know what to do next. I'm relieved that you are taking this so well. I imagined this talk would go much differently." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Maybe we can just think about it for a bit, and see what we're comfortable with. Let's start with not pushing anything in each other's face for now, okay? You don't canoodle with Jake when I'm around, and I won't declare where I'm going when I leave."

She nodded. "Let's do that. I'm sure Jake and I can be discrete." Her tone was confident but in her mind it was a tenuous assertion.

"Isn't it a bit weird that we're taking this so calmly? I also imagined a different kind of outcome."

He shrugged. "I think we've both moved on in our hearts and so it's more of a relief that there's no shouting, don't you think? We just need a new understanding."

"I guess that makes sense," she said, and then stood up to leave before turning back to him. "What about us? Do we still have sex? Do we hug or kiss? What do we do?"

He stood up and walked over to give her a hug. "We definitely hug and kiss. I still love you. The sex I think is directed elsewhere for now."

She hugged him back and shared in the quick peck he gave on her lips.

"I'll go tell Jake what's up. I'll leave it to you to sort out your relationship with him."

He chuckled. "I know just what to say."

She gave him a warning look. "Be nice."

His look back was filled with innocence.

Downstairs she found Jake still sitting in the living room, flipping channels furiously. He looked up as she entered. "So?" he asked.

She walked up to him, swaying her hips and smiling. Stepping over his legs she sat down in his lap and gave him a kiss to curl his toes. She felt him responding underneath her and so sat back to talk instead.

"It's all good. Your Dad doesn't want to make any waves with the life we've built. He understands that you and I have something special going on, and so we can continue to enjoy ourselves as long as we aren't too obvious. He will be doing his own thing."

"So, we don't have to worry about being caught, or being normal, or any of that? We can be together? And you're still going to be married to Dad?"

She nodded. "As I said, discretion matters, but it's more a matter of respect now. If he's out of the house it's open season." As she said this, she gave her hips a little wiggle in his lap. "I do think he'll be out of the house fairly regularly. To the outside world we're still married, still the same family everyone else knows."

"So, we do have to 'be normal' when he's home. Is there any wiggle room on that? Any loveseat cuddles?"

Sam felt a surge of desire rise inside of her at his playful words, and knowing the history of restraint she'd shown so far, said, "I think the agreement was that we don't show our relationship when your Dad is around."

He appeared to be contemplating what that meant when she realized she had to get ready for work. "I have to shower, and so do you. You have school, don't you?" She stood up and walked to the stairs. She could hear the shower she shared with Bill running.

"Your Dad's in our shower, can I use yours?" She put an invitation into the question.

She laughed and turned to run up the stairs, the same sense of excited fear she'd felt in the pool filling her chest as she heard him pounding up the stairs behind her. She got to his bathroom a step ahead and immediately started ripping her clothes off.

Jake was doing the same when she said, "The water's not going to start itself, is it?"

He brushed past her to lean into the stall shower and fiddled with the knobs to get the right temperature. Sam looked at his bare back, taking in the details of his muscles rippling under his skin as he bent over. She moved behind him and pressed her now naked breasts against him, running her hands up and down and left and right, hugging him from behind.

He half turned in her embrace and looked at her. They kissed once, twice and then he was shoving the rest of his clothes off and stepping into the shower, pulling her in after him.

The water drenched her hair and shoulders, running down her belly and legs. She had to close her eyes to keep water out of them and found a benefit to having them closed. She could only feel his hands roam over her. They covered her breasts, her hips, her butt, her legs, seeming to be everywhere at once. She decided to keep her eyes closed and just let him have his way.

He settled on her breasts, lifting them in his hands and running his thumbs over her erect nipples, the pleasure causing her pussy to throb in sympathy. The next thing she felt was a touch on her belly, tapping against her and moving erratically as if with no control before settling into her bellybutton. It was hot and insistent with no give. She touched it with her hand and found his cock there, thrusting towards her. She moved closer to him, pressing his cock between them and moving forward with her lips pursed. She wanted to feel his mouth.

He must have seen her as she felt his lips on hers, the water running down her face joining with their saliva as their tongues probed and wrestled. She started running her hand up and down the hard cock between them, feeling him respond through his mouth.

They kept this up until he started moving her back to the wall of the shower. She instinctively raised one leg and pushed his cock down to between her legs, ready to beg him to fuck her. He squatted enough to get his cock at an angle to push himself into her pussy when she gave an urgent squeal into the mouth kissing her. She couldn't move back any further and he'd put his hand under her leg, she was unable to stop him from plunging his cock deep inside her fertile pussy.

Thankfully he felt the squeal and pulled his head back. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, wiping the water from her face. "You can't fuck me bareback, baby. I'm sorry, I want it too, but there's a chance I could get pregnant." As she said this, she felt his hips twitch once as if with a mind of their own, popping his cockhead into her vagina. Her pussy dripped with shower water and her own lubrication. Despite the size of him, she was so wet he easily plunged an inch into her. She gasped at the intrusion, but welcomed it with a twitch of her own hips. His cock sunk another inch inside of her.

She looked down to where they were joined, the pressure of his penetration pushing on the nerves surrounding her opening, his hot cock bare in her wet pussy. She wanted him inside of her so badly that she didn't say anything more as she let her own weight drive her slowly down onto him, splitting her, spreading her open until their pubic bones met and he was buried to the root. She kept on looking at this one beautiful sight, their two patches of pubic hair intermingled. Sam looked up at her son, standing there so still, waiting for her. She nodded and said, "Slowly."