Sam and Jake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down again, her hands on his arms to hold herself in place as he pulled his cock out of her until his tip was exposed. Then he was pushing back inside again, her pussy welcoming him in with more slippery liquid. The intense tremors of pleasure that radiated from her pussy as he rejoined them kept pulsing until he fully embedded his sword inside of her. His shaft rubbed on her clit the entire way and that wonderful little bundle of happy nerves sang.

Her clit sang its pleasure in her brain, in her nipples, and on her face. She couldn't keep her eyes open as her orgasm approached, instead clenching them shut, her mouth gaping open in a silent scream. She exploded on his Man Cock. Her pussy added more juice to the shower, coating his cock as she squirted her cum with each convulsion, constricting over and over. Her belly muscles tense, she gripped his arms harder still as she quivered there in the shower, impaled by the cock she loved so much. The cock attached to the son she loved so much.

Her orgasm subsided gradually. She kept having aftershocks as he continued to slowly drive into her and she knew that that one long cum would be enough to keep her happy all day. As her mind cleared and she came down from that wonderful high she realized what was happening with a trill of fear. His cock was once again inside of her pussy, nothing between them, no protection.

Sam sighed, considering why neither of them could remember protection for very long. She pushed his chest. "Please pull out."

He did, stepping back. "Sorry Mom, it felt so good. You nodded and - "

She put a hand on his mouth to stop him. "It's okay, that felt better than any of the other times. We're getting better at this."

She smiled and got down on her knees in the shower. The space provided wasn't much, but she had room if he was against the wall. She grabbed hold of the monster that had given her the best orgasm of her life. "I hope this will do."

And saying that, she used her mouth on his cockhead, tongue vibrating on the underside where she knew all men were sensitive. Within 10 seconds he came with a cry, his cum exploding in her mouth, spreading out the sides, dripping down her chin. She continued to massage his shaft as he throbbed and pulsed. More cum was delivered to her eager lips in bursts and she swallowed some of it to satisfy her own hunger. She rubbed her mouth over his tip, using the slimy semen to lubricate him, her tongue roaming all over his head.

He surprised her by pushing her off. "I can't Mom, it's too sensitive."

She stood up, still holding on to her prize. "Was that okay? We can do more after work until your Dad comes home."

He gave her a hug, his still hard cock pushed against her belly. "It felt awesome. I'll never say no to that."

They finished showering quickly, as they were really running behind now. Sam couldn't help but keep 'accidentally' touching, rubbing, caressing his cock, as if to keep it close to her. He growled at one point that he couldn't very well concentrate on showering with her keeping his dick perpetually hard. She grinned and kept doing it. It was her cock, after all.