Caleb Helps Out

Story Info
His Mom wants a baby.
11.8k words
4.73
178k
441

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb read the email again. Probably for the 50th time. It seemed too good to be true, and so it was certainly spam, right? That was the rule. If a Nigerian prince wanted you to help him with his billions via email, it was obviously a scam. So, the rule held for this as well.

He hovered the cursor over the delete button, hesitating. It was fairly specific, which usually meant authenticity. It had his name right, which was another mark in the real category. The problem was it was offering him money, which put it in the fake category. Big time.

He felt himself weakening. He needed money, as most people his age did. He'd turned 19 recently and while he had a job, his parents made him pay rent, so his actual spending money was sparse. Getting paid to do something he did daily anyways just seemed too good to be true.

He brought up the web site again, looking for any red flags that would mark it as a scam, but couldn't find any. Again. Sighing, Caleb hit the reply button on the email. He accepted he was going to get scammed; he didn't know how they would do it, but if there was a slight chance of him getting paid, he wanted to take it.

A short 'I accept' response later, Caleb shut down his browser. They said they'd contact him soon on the details of what he needed to do. For now, he had a paper due, so he worked on that.

Around 11pm he was getting hungry, so emerged from his bedroom and went searching for a late-night snack. As he walked down the hallway past his parents' room, he stepped lighter, to avoid making noise. He needn't have bothered, as he heard the telltale sounds of them fucking. He rolled his eyes. They were always doing that now.

Recently his mother had accepted the reality that Caleb would be moving on with his life, leaving her with nothing except his Dad to spend time with. She'd decided this was insufficient, and so she would be having another baby. Dad, of course, had accepted his lot in life with grace and humour, and ever since, they'd been fucking every chance they got.

That was several months ago, without any baby bumps to show for it. A while ago they'd gotten tested and found that while his Mom was a gaping-wide, baby-making oven, his Dad was firing blanks. Caleb felt bad, because his Mom had seemed really into it. In the meantime, they kept at it. His Dad, Eric, didn't complain in the least. Caleb couldn't hardly blame him.

For the longest time, once he hit puberty, Caleb had not understood how his father had managed to land his mother. They didn't fit. He was a slightly overweight balding guy and she was a stone-cold fox. Sure, his Dad was funny, and his Mom always said that was what attracted her to him, but in terms of pure physicality she was an 11, compared to a 5. Whatever. It wasn't his life.

Rummaging through the cupboards in the kitchen, Caleb found some crackers and decided they'd go well with cheese. As he was cutting some slices, he heard a sound behind him. He turned to see his Mom standing in the doorway, wearing a robe. Her silky brown hair was messy and she had red marks all over her neck.

"Hey... we didn't know you were still up," she said, a hint of embarrassment detectable.

"I was just researching ways to earn some money," he replied. "Any way to get some more spending money, right? Maybe move out and give you room for the baby." He gathered up his snack to take to his room.

She moved past him to the fridge, pouring herself a glass of water. He glanced back and saw the fridge light shining through her robe, highlighting her figure. Amazed at his Dad's luck for the 1000th time, Caleb turned to head back to his room.

"It won't last much longer, just so you know," she said.

He turned back. "What won't last?" he asked, dreading the answer. It seemed that since she'd decided to have another baby that her filter for TMI subjects was completely disabled.

"The... disturbances. The noises. They won't last much longer," she said listlessly. A statement of facts.

"Oh, right. I... hadn't really noticed."

She smiled and said, "Liar." She drank down the water, placing the glass in the sink and walked over to him. She tried to give him a hug, which was made awkward by his tasty cargo. He spread his arms and she sank into his chest, arms gripping him tightly.

"Thanks for understanding. I know it's not the most pleasant for you. Your Dad on the other hand..." She trailed off, a clear hint of irony in her voice.

Caleb cleared his throat. "Yeah... ahhh, Dad doesn't seem to mind, does he?" He felt her shake her head against his chest.

"I shouldn't say this, but neither of us mind. I had just hoped for results by now. Either I'll get pregnant this time, or we'll run out of money. This is our last chance coming up."

Now he truly felt uncomfortable. He tried to end it by giving some generic sympathy. "If it's meant to happen, it'll happen. You two are great parents." It sounded awful and lame and he cursed his stupid mouth.

His Mom gave him another squeeze. "Thanks, son. I just keep clinging to hope." She let him go, and he retreated to his room gratefully.

After downing his snack, Caleb prepped for sleep by rubbing a quick one out. The small load that resulted triggered a memory from the email. If he wanted to take the opportunity, he'd have to take a break for a few days. No more jerking off multiple times a day.

He went to sleep with images of stacks of cash he earned by jerking off in a cup for money. The email had promised...

***

The next day Caleb floated through his classes with ease. He'd arranged his last semester in high school to be filled with low effort subjects and it was paying off big time. Most times he didn't pay any attention at all. He also gave zero thought to his parents' endeavors, nor his late-night email. It wasn't until he got home from school that he remembered the suspicious message.

He checked his inbox for any communications from the lab and was surprised to find an email congratulating him on his smart choice. It wasn't really a choice if they were going to pay him $100 a load. He'd also not been sure it was real, so that was a bonus. He checked the email for his next steps. There was an online form to fill out, including an eligibility questionnaire.

Checking the web site for more details, he found a set of requirements to follow prior to making a donation. No ejaculation for 5 days, including via sexual intercourse. Well, that was no problem, he didn't have a girlfriend. He had the choice of making the donation in their office, or at home using one of the provided special collection cups. The site said that his first donation would be screened to ensure viability. After that he could donate up to 3 times a week. He tried not to get lost in imagining what he could do with that kind of money.

He did a mental comparison between jerking it at home in his bed and in an office. It was no decision, really. He'd just have to make sure he was ready to travel right after. He filled out the application, which ensured there would be a collection cup ready for him to pick up in a few days. He clicked the submit button and tried to not think of how difficult the next 5 days would be, with no jerking off.

He ran into his Mom in the kitchen that night and encountered his first test of the 5 days. She was wearing the same nightie as she had 24 hours earlier. Instantly his mind retrieved the memory of her standing in front of the fridge, the light showcasing her figure. He did his best to not think about it. Truly, it wasn't something he thought about often, but now and then her shape was too much to ignore.

He was glad when she just gave him a nod and they parted quickly. The next 5 days would prove to be a challenge.

***

Caleb woke up Saturday as hard as he could ever remember. He had a pretty good catalog in his head of how turned on he'd ever been, and this easily surpassed his previous record. He felt like he could drown a small village in his cum.

He'd picked up a donation cup a couple days ago from a very nice woman at the lab's front desk. She had given him a bright smile that made his dick hard, but at this point a stray breeze did that. Each day this week had been a new level of torture as his level of horniness rose. Girls at school wearing tight tops and shorts. Women walking down the street. Plump honeydew melons at the grocery store. Almost anything had him thinking about jerking off.

Finally, today was the day and he was ready to blow his load, money or no money. Just because he was getting paid didn't mean this morning wasn't going to be a lot of fun.

He shucked his underwear off and groaned out loud when his hand made contact with his dick. A couple of slow strokes later he was amazed at how good it felt. He lay on his bed, lazily stroking, thinking of what porn to watch, or maybe what stories to read on Literotica. No matter what he chose, he had his entire morning ahead of him.

Thirty seconds later Caleb fell back on his bed, stunned. The container in his hand was half full. So fast, and so much. If five days of abstinence led to a hair trigger maybe it wasn't worth it. He put the lid on the container and wiped his dick with his underwear. Throwing the dirty pair into the laundry hamper, he grabbed some clean ones and then found some relatively clean shorts and a shirt. He had to get the sample to the lab quickly.

Caleb ran downstairs to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat on the way and was surprised to find his Mom also there, dressed and sipping a cup of coffee.

"Hey Mom, you're up early," he said.

The cup in his hand suddenly felt like a blazing red beacon. It was obviously a medical container with stickers on it with his name and the name of the lab. He tried to hide it but his Mom had already spotted it.

"Hey, what are you doing with that?" she asked.

"What?" he said, stupidly.

"Your father's sample. Thanks Hon, where did you find it?"

"What?" he said, again, feeling lost.

"The sample for the IVF. It's today, did you forget?" She walked over and held her hand out. "Give it to me, I have to run to the clinic."

"Ummmm, this isn't Dad's," Caleb said. He could feel his face and neck getting red.

"What do you mean, of course it is," she said. As she got closer to him, she suddenly stumbled to a halt. "Why...why is it so full?"

"It's not Dad's... it's mine," he said, hoping that an earthquake would hit to distract from the situation.

"Well how could it be yours? What is going on?" she asked, her face now screwed up with confusion.

"I'm donating my sperm to a lab. They're going to pay me," he mumbled, sure that his entire face was literally on fire.

"Oh!" His Mom stumbled back a step and put her hand up to her mouth. Her eyes were fixed on the container. "But it's so full! Why is it..." she drifted off, and swallowed in realization. Her cheeks matched his, he was sure. She looked up to his face and then back down to the container.

They stood there for what felt like an eternity but was probably only 10 seconds.

"I have to go... I have to get to the lab before the sample is no good," he said finally.

"Yes, of course. Actually, I'm out as well for the same reason." She paused, cheeks red, and then said, "We could carpool, I guess. Or I could take your... stuff... in..." she trailed off.

Caleb did not want any part of being in the same car as his Mom after this awkward situation, nor did he want to run into her at the lab itself. He jumped at the opportunity to avoid all of that.

"Sure! Yeah, please drop it off for me. They should have some cash for me if you can grab that." He plopped the container on the counter and retreated back to his room, desperate to never run into his Mom again in this life.

He could hear her gathering her keys and purse and then heading out the door and breathed a sigh of relief. If donating his sperm meant dealing with his Mom he'd bow out.

Later that afternoon he found an envelope on the counter with his name written on it. He grabbed it and smiled to see $100 in twenties inside. He hadn't run into his Mom at all, and he wanted it to stay that way.

***

Saturday evening, he was in his room, happy to have successfully avoided his Mom for the day. Several times since his donation orgasm this morning, he had been tempted to jerk off again. Once was definitely not enough after 5 days, but each time he remembered the scene in the kitchen his desire went away. Maybe tomorrow he'd be able to touch himself without seeing the look on his Mom's face as she stared at his load in the cup.

A knock on the door shattered his hopes of avoiding confrontation.

"Caleb? Can I come in?" It was his Mom.

Groaning inwardly, he braced himself for more awkwardness.

"Yeah, Mom," he called.

She opened the door and slipped in, closing it behind her. That was weird. He turned from his computer, spinning his chair towards her. She was wearing the same see-through robe as before, though this time he could see she was wearing pyjamas under it.

She leaned back against the door, looking at him. "So, this morning was pretty embarrassing, yeah?" she said.

He nodded.

"It doesn't have to be. You're an adult now and can do adult things. I think we were just caught off guard." She smiled tentatively.

He nodded again.

"Plus, me thinking your container was your father's was silly. Yours obviously had a different amount in it, so it couldn't be your Dad's."

Caleb felt his cheeks flush again. He didn't want to know how full his Dad's cup was.

"So, today was our final round of IVF. We won't have another round, this is our last shot, like I said the other day."

He smiled sympathetically. He had to say something. "I hope it works out for you this time, Mom. I really do."

"I know you do. It is what it is, nothing we can do about it, right?" This last bit was said contemplatively, as if perhaps they could brainstorm possible solutions.

"Right," he said.

"Right," she echoed, shoulders slumping a bit.

Something odd happened then. Caleb's view of his Mom flipped, and for the first time Caleb saw his Mom as other people did. Not as his Mom but a woman desperate to have a baby. A woman enduring the strain of going through the IVF procedures, weighed down with the stress of waiting to hear if each procedure was successful or not. She was keeping her spirits up, but just at this moment he could see her pain.

He stood up and walked over to her, giving her a hug there against the door. "I'm sorry it's so hard Mom. If there's anything you need, I'm happy to help. Any chores or extra help around the house, or whatever."

She hugged him back and said, "Thanks, baby. I don't need anything right now."

Somehow them talking had eased his mind, removing the sting of his earlier embarrassment. Eased his mind to the point where his natural urges were free to spring forth. He did his best. He tried not to think of her as anything but his Mom, but the same flip in perspective that had resulted in him seeing her sadness also resulted in him seeing her sexually. He started noticing things.

Her fine brown hair tickling his cheek. Her scent drifting in his nose. Her breasts against his chest, firm and full. His hands on her soft back. His cock growing, filling his underwear, snaking up to search for a pussy to mate with.

Heart pounding, Caleb released his Mom and stepped back. He searched her face for any sign that she had felt him down there, but she didn't seem upset. She smiled at him, her face lighting up.

"Thank you for that, Sweety. I needed it." She stepped forward and Caleb stepped back in alarm, but she was just making room to open the door. She slipped out and he was left alone, his raging hardon making a bulge at his crotch.

Grateful to be alone again, he dropped his shorts and quickly jerked off, the smell of his Mom still filling his nostrils.

***

Several weeks later Caleb came home to find his Mom on the couch, crying. Afraid of the answer, he walked over and sat down next to her. "Bad news?" he asked.

She nodded, her hair covering her face. "The clinic just phoned. The last round of IVF didn't take. Your father's samples just don't have enough 'oomph'." Her voice was quiet, miserable.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I know how much this means to you. If there was anything I could do to help, I would."

"I know you would. I guess it's just not in the cards," she said. She sniffed once. "I guess that won't be an issue for the lucky woman you decide to have a baby with."

"Ummmm, I guess not? The lab never emailed for another donation, so I guess maybe my stuff isn't the best either."

"Oh... I'm sorry, Babe. When I dropped off your cup the lady said they had their full quota and wouldn't need yours. I felt bad, so I pulled the money from savings for you."

"Oh, so there's nothing wrong with it, they just have too much already? Well..." Caleb felt a pang of disappointment that he wouldn't be able to make money this summer as easily as he hoped. "I guess that makes sense, I don't know why they don't have men knocking their door down. But you didn't need to give me the money. I understand."

"I felt bad about the encounter that morning. I figured that would make it up to you."

Caleb laughed and shook his head. "Well, the money was fine, but what really helped was talking to you that night."

He kept the issue he'd been struggling with since that night deep inside. He hadn't been able to put the genie back in the bottle. His Mom was no longer just his Mom, she was also now a sexy, desirable woman, and he was doing his best to ignore that. It was difficult because she still walked around the house in the same diaphanous robe at night. She exuded sexuality without seeming to realize it, making even the plainest outfit attractive.

Like now, for instance. Caleb kept his examination subtle, but checked her out from head to toe. She was wearing open toed sandals with her toenails painted a deep red. Her short, thin pants were almost painted on, displaying her slim legs. The pants were low cut, showing her bare waist below a white blouse. The blouse was just a normal button up short sleeved shirt, but it was tailored to hug her breasts. The collar was open enough to just tease her cleavage.

Over the last two weeks Caleb had done everything he could to get a glimpse down that valley of flesh, to see more of her, hopefully even a nipple. The most he got was when she bent over to hand him a dish at dinner, her shirt gaping open to show her lovely tits encased in a lacy bra. He'd spent the rest of dinner hiding his hardon under the table.

He sighed and adjusted himself on the couch to stop his growing hardon from being too obvious. He reached over and rubbed her back, trying not to think of the bra strap he was rolling over with each stroke.

"Maybe you guys can keep trying and you'll get lucky," he said.

"Maybe. It'd be a miracle at this point. If only..." she trailed off.

"If only?" he asked.

"It's nothing, I'm just being silly. I was wishing that we could go back in time and freeze some of your Dad's sperm when he was young. 20/20 hindsight, I guess. His...production seemed to match yours back then."

Caleb squirmed on the couch, trying to suppress where his mind had gone. Somehow it had made several leaps. Comparing his volume to his Dad's. His Mom's comment about how easy it would be for him to get a woman pregnant. His new-found view of his Mom as a woman. It all led to one conclusion: how easy it would be for him to get his Mom pregnant. And there it was: the thought he didn't want to have. Some thoughts were like a train wreck, you couldn't not think of them, and so he thought of getting his Mom pregnant with a sick kind of fascination.

The first thing that came up was the thought of how happy she'd be. She was caught up in wanting another baby, so of course she would be over the moon. The second thing to come up was his dick, literally, and that was a bit more complicated.