Sam and Jake Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose," he answered. "I was just really looking forward to exploring us, without school getting in the way. We missed out on the last week..." he trailed off when Sam put her arms around his neck, bringing him in close.

She rubbed her nose on his, staring into his eyes. "I know we missed out, and that's a shame, but we had a good reason. We were both freaked out... it seems okay now though, right? And camp isn't for another week...so we can catch up on lost time..."

As she said this, Sam pushed her hips against his, thrilling when she felt his hands grip her ass and pull her firmly against him. "Mmmmm, do I feel an agreement down there?"

"I think that's more than agreement. That's a big load of baby batter trying to get out."

"Ohhhh, a big load is it?" she purred. "Let's go put that load of batter in my oven."

Sam kissed her son, her mouth open against his, their tongues writhing, sharing saliva. Her arms tightened around him, pressing her chest against his, her breasts squishing between them. She could feel the steel pipe in his pants pushing against her mons as they ground their pelvis' together. The evening with Emma had been a giant tease for both of them, but at least they had the means to relieve the tension.

Sam let Jake go, tearing herself away from their full body press. She took his hand and led him upstairs to their room. Once there she shucked her clothes off as fast as she could, watching Jake do the same.

Now naked, they came together the same way they had been downstairs, only now it was skin to skin. His cock pushed against her, the molten heat of his rigid pipe warming her pubic area. She immediately engaged in the same open-mouthed, wet kiss, hugging him tight. Her breasts squashed up against his chest, their pillowy softness cushioning their affection, nipples drilling into his flesh.

Sam felt him reach down and lift her legs at the knees, so she went with it, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist, letting him hold her up. She continued the kiss but was distracted now by the feel of his cock below her. His cock head tapped at her thighs and ass cheeks as it quested for her opening. There was no way for her to reach him to help, and he couldn't use his hands either, so they were left with him aiming blindly.

Feeling the blunt tip of his cock stabbing around her pussy was agony, as she just wanted it inside of her. His cock was spreading pre-cum wherever he hit, leaving a trail of his essence on her. She moaned as he missed his target once more, but hit her clit. She decided that was a fun thing, and tried to move around on his cock, but he had all the leverage and just moved her again. Finally, he hit it, his head finding her gaping, drooling entrance and smoothly plunging in. They both let out a gasp at finally coupling after a week off. She had missed his Man Cock.

The pleasure at having her son's cock smoothly pushing inside of her was sending ripples over her entire body, but it wasn't enough. She relaxed, trying to force more of him in, and whimpered, "Please, all of it. I want to feel all of you."

He lowered her until he was buried, his wonderful piece of meat stretching her insides so deliciously. She could feel his ridges and his texture, and she marveled once again at how well he fit her.

"Fuck me, dammit!"

She held on as Jake walked her to the nearby wall and pressed her back up to it, holding her there as he started to thrust. Taking full strokes, Jake plunged his cock in her over and over, her juices lubricating them both so well that he could go as fast as he wanted.

"Faster!"

Now Sam could see sweat popping up on her son's forehead, his face going red with the exertion.

"Harder!"

Jake started to grunt with each push, and Sam could feel her orgasm building. It spread from her pussy to her pelvis to her stomach before crashing over the rest of her body. She let out little gasps and cries to match the full body frenzy of pleasure. She quivered in his arms so hard that he was forced to stop fucking or he'd drop her. He just held on as she shook through the swells of pleasure.

The location of their joining, his cock in her pussy, was saturated. Her pussy was squeezing his cock, gripping it tight, as if to milk it. The feel of his mother's spasming cunt on his cock caused a sympathetic reaction, and Jake let out a guttural groan as he started cumming as well.

The pulses of his cock expanding in her vagina enhanced her own orgasm, causing her to spin off in another mini-orgasm. She pressed her sweaty body against his, concentrating on her pussy and the pleasure it was experiencing as he pulsed and jerked within her. She also focused on the reams of semen Jake was now depositing into her. She imagined the milky jets spattering on her cervix and oozing into her womb, ready to fertilize any egg it could find.

Sam was amazed at how long they stayed there, against the wall, joined at the hip. It seemed to go on forever, and now she could feel his baby batter spreading throughout her vagina, coating his cock, lubricating them further. So warm and slippery.

Finally, they were at rest. Jake picked her up from the wall, his cock still embedded within her, and walked them over to their bed. He carefully lay her down, his cock pulling out of her as he did. She looked down her body, between her breasts splayed on her chest, and watched as he emerged from her pussy, still hard, covered in their combined cum.

"Nnnnot yet," she murmured, and reached down to his hips to pull him back inside of her. She sighed when his cockhead speared her once again, her pussy enveloping him to the root in one thrust. Being full of her son's cock wasn't enough. She pulled his torso down to her, covering her body with his, and wrapped her legs around his hips, locking her ankles on his butt. She pulled his face into her neck.

"Just stay with me for a bit, until that wonderful pleasure organ goes soft. If it's hard then I want it in me. Any time it's hard, I want it in me," she said, dreamily.

Jake laughed in her neck. "That might not be possible. It gets hard several times a day."

"Mmmmm, yes, but I think you're up to it." She rubbed her hands all over his back, feeling his soft, warm, skin. She moved her legs along his hips to get even more skin contact.

He pushed up enough to stare down at her. She returned the look, drinking in his features through half closed eyes. She moaned as he leaned down to kiss her, softly. His cock slowly softened within her until it only took a small twitch for it to plop out of her.

Sam sighed, content. "I'm going to lie here and bask for a bit."

Jake smiled and said, "Okay, I'm going to clean up and I'll join you in bed."

When he returned, she pulled him to her and snuggled her small spoon into his big spoon. They drifted off to sleep.

The week passed like this. Sam kept her promise to try and get his cock inside of her whenever it was hard, making up for the previous week. After three days her young stud had to beg off, pleading a need to recuperate. She pretended a pout but was secretly pleased she had managed to wear him out. In truth, she needed the rest as well.

While she was at work each day, Jake prepared for summer camp. Emma had sent over a list of items he'd need, and so he was gathering it up from the house or buying it. She was also spending time at their house during the day, to 'help Jake pack'.

She had just showed up Monday morning, as Sam was leaving for work, bright eyed with a brilliant smile. She wore long shorts and a light top and waved goodbye to Sam from the front door.

Sam let it go for three days but by Thursday had to know what the two teenagers were up to at home alone all day. She brought it up as she was making dinner that night, Jake watching from the opposite side of the counter.

"Honestly, Mom, we're just hanging out all day."

"That's it? Just hanging out? You know I wasn't born yesterday, right? I'm not mad if you're fooling around, I would expect it after how forward she was at the movie."

"I swear, Mom, she hasn't touched me. She hasn't sat close to me, smiled suggestively, dressed provocatively, nothing. She's literally coming over to hang out." He looked perplexed.

"Well...ok. How is it hanging out with her, then?"

"Oh, it's fine. We get along. Turns out she was a swimmer a few years ago, so we've done laps together in the pool. We like the same TV shows, laugh at the same jokes."

"So, have you done any packing for camp?"

"Oh yeah, I'm all done. We were done on Monday. Since then she just keeps coming over."

"Sounds like you have an admirer. You did this backwards. You're supposed to get handsy in the theatre after getting to know each other." Sam smiled at him to show she was teasing.

Jake laughed ruefully. "Mom, that's the weirdest part! She hasn't mentioned that night at all! I'm afraid to bring it up now, it's been too long. What would I say? 'Hey remember the other day when my finger was in your pussy?'"

Sam giggled at the thought but her mind was more focused on the odd behaviour of this young woman who had pushed her way into their lives so unexpectedly. Could she be regretting what she had begun? Why play shy now? Was she waiting for Jake to make a move?

She laid her thoughts out for Jake and he nodded in agreement. "I don't know, Mom. She's nice, and I would have literally killed a month ago to be hanging out with her, but the way this all started has just weirded it all up."

"You can't let this uncertainty continue. You just can't. It'll get more and more awkward until you won't want to be around her. Next time you see her you have to bring it up."

Jake groaned and collapsed his head into his arms on the counter dramatically. Sam rolled her eyes and went back to cooking. "You know I'm right," she said.

He moaned a bit more before his muffled words drifted out. "Okay, sure... but what do I say? How could I possibly bring it up?"

Sam pondered for a bit, and then said, "Just be casual, but sincere. Tell her you enjoy her coming over, but the movie the other day has left you unsure of where you stand. You want to sort it out before you go to camp, so you can both have a good time."

Silence. Eventually he said, "Okay, fine. I'll do it, but it's going to be embarrassing."

"Would you like a bit of embarrassment now, or two whole weeks of awkwardness at camp?"

More groaning.

***

Jake woke up Friday full of dread. He was not looking forward to any kind of talk with Emma about the last week but his Mom was right, it had to be sorted. That didn't make it any easier.

As usual, Emma showed up just as his Mom was leaving. The two women exchanged pleasantries and then he was alone with her. He smiled a greeting but even to him it felt like a feeble, sickly attempt. She didn't seem to notice.

They went about having some breakfast, then they got changed to have a swim. He did his best not to stare, but it had been difficult every day not to do that, so today wasn't any different. Emma wore a green two-piece bikini that wasn't very daring, but it still highlighted her wide hips and luscious butt. He wasn't certain but the bikini looked like it might be a bit small on her as her breasts tended to bulge around the cups on the top, and the straps on her bottoms dug into her hips. He wasn't complaining.

They had a swim, doing laps, stopping to chat now and then. Eventually they were done, and just hanging out in the shallow end when Jake decided it was now or never. He had tried to memorize his Mom's spiel from last night word for word but it still came out a bit jumbly. The gist was there, and so when he was done, he waited for her answer.

Her answer wasn't quick. She sat in the pool, just staring at the water, her cheeks slowly colouring. Jake tried not to fidget and be respectful, but it was hard to just sit there for minutes not moving.

Eventually he said, "Um... Did you hear me?" A lame chuckle died in his throat.

She nodded, her wet hair falling down and hiding her face.

"I'm sorry to embarrass you, my Mom insisted I clear the air before we go to camp."

She lifted her head and shot him a glance from behind the two cascades of wet hair framing her face. Jake realized that her reaction was making him upset in turn. He didn't like seeing her like this.

He opened his mouth to apologize when she interrupted him. "I'm not a slut, you know."

"Ok. I didn't - "

She cut him off again. "I like sex, but that doesn't mean I'll do it with just anyone, ok? I have standards."

"Look, I really don't think of you like that."

"I know, but your Mom probably does. I like you, Jake. You're fun to be around, and I have been dying to do more with you all week, but I will not have your Mom thinking I am just a floozy who sleeps with anyone she meets." This last was said with some force.

Jake was really confused, now. "Why do you think my Mom thinks you're a slut? She doesn't, or at least has never said it to me."

"I know she thinks it, because that's what I would think if a woman threw herself at me and my son the way I did to you two. It's really embarrassing, and I wish I could undo it. I thought we could have some fun and then move on, but it turns out I really liked you both on Friday, and now after this week I know I like you even more.

"I used to just run away when I got into an awkward situation with people, but I don't want to do that anymore. But I also don't know how to move past my mistake last Friday. I'm stuck." She finished sounding miserable.

Jake tried to process this flood of information. "Well," he started. "We like you, too. My Mom doesn't think you're a slut, I guarantee it. We're both just confused by this past week."

Emma groaned and put her head down again, covering her face in her hands.

"Hey, don't do that," he said, quietly. "It's okay, really. We were alarmed at first but when we met you, we both liked you a lot. And then of course it seemed like you really enjoyed our time at the theatre." Jake put a hint of teasing into the last sentence, hoping for a positive reaction.

"You bastard," she laughed. "I totally didn't mean for that to happen. I thought we'd make out a bit, not cum all over your hand. Somehow that whole situation really got my engine going." At the word 'engine' she gestured down at her lap. "Then all I could think of when I got home was how awesome it was, until the next day I started thinking of what your Mom must think. You're sure she doesn't think I'm a slut?"

"I'm almost 100% sure. Mind you, she was sure you'd have made a move on me by now, based on Friday."

Emma groaned theatrically. "See? That's exactly what I'm talking about!"

"It's fine, really! She said she was cool with it, and was surprised we were just hanging out. It seemed like she wanted us to fool around a bit, anyways."

"She did? What did she say?"

"She said she wouldn't be mad if we were doing stuff," Jake said. "Like, she expected it."

Emma appeared to spend a minute taking that in. "Well, ok. She did say on Friday that she'd be okay with me hanging around this week... and I do like you." Emma lifted her head up and glanced at him. "I've been getting worked up all week just hanging around you." Another gesture to her lap.

"You have?" he said, surprised. No one but his Mom had ever told him that.

"Yeah," she said softly. "I've been thinking about your strong hands...and then I get stuck thinking about that, so I try to distract myself by trying to imagine what your lips will feel like when you kiss me." As she said this, she sidled closer to him, the water sloshing around them both.

Jake's heart was pounding in his chest. He sat there, mute, as this seductive, sensual vision in green placed her hand on his leg. He watched her lean in, memorizing every detail of her face as she got closer. Her moist lips, parted, her tongue flicking out to lick them. Her green eyes, brilliant and sparkling, flicking back and forth between his eyes. Her cheeks, rosy and glistening.

When she stopped moving forward, he closed the distance, capturing her bottom lip between his. His first taste was of pool water, followed by the lip balm she had one, and finally her saliva. Her tongue darted out to meet his, brushing the tips together. Jake moaned into her mouth. This was too good to be true. It was like all of his wet dreams for the last year were coming around all at once.

He put his hand on her shoulder, but she grabbed it, placing it on the upper slope of her breast. He cupped her tit in the bikini top, gently massaging it, feeling her nipple with his thumb. She moaned into his mouth at the touch.

Just as he was about to bring a second hand into the game he was distracted. Emma had placed her hand on his rampant cock, the top of which was jutting out of his swimsuit. She played with it, rubbing it with her fingers and thumb. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, straining to get out of his suit, to give more to her to play with.

Emma smiled into their kiss, breaking it to say, "I can do more, you know. But I'll have to stop doing this long enough to do that."

Jake rolled his eyes, "Well, okay, I guess."

She giggled. "You have a nice dick," she said, looking down at the bit poking out.

"Mom says it's a cock," Jake blurted out, before he could stop himself.

Emma cocked an eyebrow. "That's pretty specific. Why not a dick, or a penis, or a johnson, or a pecker?"

He realized that the reason his Mom had given him probably wasn't okay to share. "I dunno, I guess she just likes the word."

"Ok. Well I like to swap it up." She continued to manipulate his cockhead, before slowing down. "Here, take these off. I can't wait to taste you."

Jake had only managed to undress faster on a couple other occasions, both involving his mother. This was pretty close. Soon his suit was floating away in the pool, and he was perched on the edge, Emma between his legs.

She stared at it, wonderingly. "It's magnificent! I've only seen a few peckers so far, but this is definitely the nicest I've seen."

She stroked it with one hand, a dollop of pre-cum oozing out and dripping down onto her fingers. This obvious show of his excitement seemed to delight her, and she darted forward to capture it on her tongue. She swallowed and came back for more, bathing him with broad strokes of her tongue.

Despite having fucked his own Mom, Jake could only sit there in awe as this beauty worshipped his cock. It seemed surreal. Different sensations washed over him. The cool water on his feet as they twitched each time she licked him. The soft tapping of her breasts against his inner thighs as she moved. The texture of her tongue as it moved around his throbbing head.

Emma looked up at him, as if for approval, so he nodded, saying, "Fuck, that feels fantastic." And it did. As she worked his head with her tongue her little hand moved up and down the shaft, urging him to higher and higher tension. Soon he was ready to cum, and so he warned her.

She stopped all motion, immediately.

"What? Why did you stop? I'm so close." Jake tried to pump his hips to force her hand to move, but she just took her hand off. Being so close and yet not cumming was agony.

"Nope! I'm not done!" she said.

"You're not done? Then why did you stop?" He was genuinely confused.

"Because this way, it'll feel better when you do cum." Emma sat there, watching his cock.

Jake also watched as his cock twitched as if he was cumming, but nothing was ejaculated. Eventually the tension in his groin abated to where he was no longer about to cum. Then Emma, waiting for this moment, started her tongue and hand action all over. Somehow it felt even better.

She did this two more times, each time stopping just before he came, until his cock was getting a bit sore with the unexpressed tension.