Sam and Jake Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time was quicker than the last, until the fourth time, he indicated he was about to cum and she didn't stop.

He came.

"UUUUUGGGHHHHH!!" he cried out; the pleasure greater for having had it delayed.

The pressure seemed to have been really built up, as his semen shot in a looping string high in the air, higher than he'd ever seen it. She watched it, then pulled his cock towards her mouth, burying it between her lips and taking the rest of his shots orally. Her tongue kept up the action, stroking the super sensitive underside. It was too much, he couldn't take it, and tried to pull his cock back, but she just followed him.

Now he was trapped, as he writhed on the poolside, unable to escape her tongue's ministrations, lost in the unending pleasure. His legs twitched as his groin muscles tried in vain to eject more of his DNA, but he was drained. Eventually the pleasure drained away and he relaxed, his limbs and torso falling to the ground, not even watching Emma anymore. Jake felt her unlatch from his cock, giving it a few more strokes of the hand and tongue before she was satisfied.

"Gaaaahhhh, no one has ever made me feel like that!" he said.

She sat in the pool, a smug expression on her face as she wiped her lips. "No? Not even your Mom?"

Jake thought about it for a bit. "Well, I'll amend that to the best blowjob I've ever had."

"That's fair. I don't want to make her jealous." Emma stood up out of the pool. "I think we're even now, don't you? I'm going home, I've got some family stuff to do before we leave for camp on Sunday."

"Okay," was all Jake could say.

***

Sam came home that Friday to a nervous man. Her son was pacing in the kitchen, clearly waiting for her to get home. As she walked in from the front hallway, he pounced towards her and started babbling.

"I'm so sorry, Mom, you said to confront her and so I did and we talked and it was fine, and she's not a slut and I tried to tell her that but she didn't really believe me. Then she did, and she gave me a really great blowjob, and I know you said you were expecting us to fool around, but we didn't really discuss it, and so now I feel really bad. I swear I won't do it again unless you say it's okay."

To expect something was different from being confronted with the reality. Sam had known that this could happen, and yet had to fight off the feelings of jealousy and anger now it had come true.

Sam smiled at her son as she placed her things down on the counter. "Relax. Jake! Relax!" she soothed. "It's okay, it really is. I said I expected this, and I did. From how confident and forward she was last week, I thought you would be doing this much earlier."

She waited to make sure he was calming down and listening. "Okay? It's alright. I'm delighted you have someone your own age to be with." Saying that aloud was akin to losing a lover. She didn't want it, but how could she say no to it?

"You are? Wait, you are! What about us?" he demanded.

"What about us? We're alright, aren't we? You can't possibly think we were going to be together forever, did you?" She mentally started building walls to stop the hurt coming her way.

"Well..." he paused. "I guess not. Not when you put it that way. But we've been making plans. You wanted to get pregnant. I thought that meant we would be together for at least the summer, and now Emma comes along and that's it? It's all over?" He looked exasperated.

"Oh, Honey, no. It's not over. I'm just taking a pragmatic approach here. If I get pregnant, then I get pregnant, and we'll love the baby no matter what. If I don't and you want to be with Emma, then that's fine too. I'll always be here for you."

She left Jake standing in the kitchen, pondering what she'd said, and went to get changed from her work clothes.

Upstairs in her room, she wiped a tear away before taking her blouse off. She really was prepared for this to happen, she told herself. Jake was a young man, and while his affection was intoxicating and she would never give it up, she didn't want to weigh him down either. Emma would be a good thing.

Sighing at the inevitable future, Sam put on a swimsuit to get some laps in. Just as she turned back to the bedroom door, she was surprised to see Jake standing there.

"Hey, I'm just going to do some laps. Do you want to join me?" she said, smiling.

"Ohhhh, no you don't," he said. "I'm not falling for this trick. This is the famous: 'Don't Worry About Your Mother.' routine. The 'Long-suffering, I'll Be Okay, Just Drop Me A Line Now And Then' act. Well I'm not falling for it."

He advanced on her in the bedroom, coming right up to her. "I am not dropping you for the first floozy to come sauntering around. Yes, we may not go forever, but we just started this adventure, and I am faaaaar from ready to abandon you."

She laughed at his perceptiveness. "I almost got you, didn't I?" The wash of relief she felt almost overwhelmed her.

"Only a few seconds," he replied.

"Okay, so you aren't tossing me into the refuse heap. That doesn't tell me what we're going to do about your floozy."

"Either she's our floozy, or she's no one's floozy," he said. "And I'm telling her that right now."

He grabbed his phone and picked Emma's name from the contact list, starting a call. Sam watched and waited to hear what he would say.

"It's ringing," he said, and put the phone on speaker, and then came Emma's voice. "Why are you calling me? Honestly, no one does this."

"I'm calling so my mother can hear me talk to you."

"Why, is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, at all. I just wanted to clarify for you, that my mother and I come as a package. If you want to have fun with me, that's fine, but she's in the picture too."

"Is she listening right now?"

"Yes."

"Hi, Sam. I don't know what Jake is talking about. Are we still on for tonight?"

Sam spoke up, "Absolutely, Emma. Looking forward to it!" Her face lit up as she watched Jake's mouth drop open, his eyes darting from her to the phone.

"You should see Jake's face, Emma. He's so happy for us."

Jake started sputtering, "What, wha, wait, huh? What are you - "

Sam interrupted him to speak to the phone. "I'll pick you up at 8, okay? Dress casual, we'll just hit a few shops in town."

"Sounds great! See you then," came Emma's sunny voice.

Sam patted Jake on the arm and walked away, saying, "You can hang up now."

As Sam did her laps in the pool, she couldn't help replaying the entire scenario over and over. It had been perfect. Sure, it wasn't fair to keep their plans from Jake, but really it was a girl night out shopping, and so none of his business.

When she stopped in the shallow end to catch her breath, Jake was standing at the side of the pool, waiting.

"So, you're going out with her? Is it a date? What is going on?" he asked.

"It's not a date, son. I don't really swing that way. I could have fun with the two of you sometimes, but there won't be any action with just the two of us, if that's what you're thinking."

She floated neck deep in the water, waiting for the next question.

"So, what are you doing?" came the question.

"We are going to go shopping. I need some things, she mentioned last week that she still needed a couple items for the camp trip, and so we made plans to go out together. It's really not a big deal. I may have also let her know that if you two wanted to have fun while I'm working this week that I was okay with it. I guess I wasn't explicit enough, and she got nervous that I actually meant hanging, and not 'hanging'." The last word was said with a certain emphasis that spoke volumes.

"She was worried you would think she was a slut." he said.

"Ah. Well I hope you enlightened her on that."

"Yeah. It took her a bit but then she did a 180, completely surprising me. I guess she was a bit... worked up."

"I bet she was, after hanging around such a huge stud like you all week," Sam said, a sultry smile let him know she wasn't teasing. "Did you enjoy the blowjob?"

Sam did her absolute best to keep the question neutral, but he still seemed to sense the trap lying in wait. He hummed a bit and said, "Yeah, it was okay. She was enthusiastic."

"Mmmhmm, I'm sure she was," Sam responded, her sultry smile turning knowing. "I'd offer to give you one, to compare, but I have a better use for the results than my mouth."

She slowly stood up from the pool edge, her bare torso glimmering. She exulted in his expression as she walked to the stairs, her breasts swaying, water dripping off the nipples and streaming down to her naked hips as they emerged.

"Fuck," he said, and she took him by the hand and they went upstairs to dry her off, and wet parts of him down.

Two days later.

Sam stretched as she gradually woke up. She was sore in some places but otherwise felt good. Energetic. Horny. Having a lover who could recuperate as many times in a row as Jake could should have left her satiated, but it seemed the opposite.

It was Sunday, the last full day she had with Jake before he left to go to the camp with Emma. It felt like this should be a special day, somehow. Like they should try something different, something to remember for the next fourteen days.

She looked over at her son sleeping next to her, nude, a light sheet covering him to the waist. They had done so many things together since they started this affair, it was hard to find something new. She pondered the possibilities. Public sex? Too dangerous for a mother and son. Role play? What was more titillating than the ultimate taboo? She wasn't into BDSM stuff, that she knew from earlier experiments with Bill. Did he have any fetishes? Anything he might have dreamed about but not mentioned?

It took just two scoots and she was pressing her own naked body against his, her head propped up on one hand. He didn't stir, so she started rubbing his chest, slowly moving down his belly before finding his cock. It lay limp against his leg. Sam marveled at how soft and vulnerable it felt, compared to the state it was in any other time she was able to play with it.

Slowly, as she manipulated her son's cock in her fingers, it grew, getting firmer, wider, longer. She pulled the sheet down to get a good proper look, the sight now familiar but not yet old. Jake finally moved, his hand grabbing hers on his cock, moving it up and down in an urging motion.

She laughed and resisted, keeping her hand still. "No way. I am trying to wake you up to talk, not to jerk you off. Are you awake?" His eyes were still closed, but he shrugged.

A firm squeeze, perhaps firmer than he wanted, produced a response. "I'm awake! What do you want to talk about? You better be prepared to deal with this situation once we're done talking." He gestured to his groin.

"I will help you out when we're done." The squeeze turned into a caress. He groaned and shifted his pelvis up, trying to produce some friction. She let go, his cock bobbing in place.

He let out a long-suffering sigh, so she relented and resumed the caress.

"I think today we should do something new, but I can't think of anything. I was wondering if you had anything you wanted to try. Any fetishes or fantasies you haven't told me about?"

He lay there, eyes still closed, while she played with him. His cock had pulsed when she asked the question, and so she was pretty sure something had come to mind. His silence said maybe he was embarrassed to mention it.

"It's okay, you can tell me whatever it is, I won't get mad."

Eventually he spoke up. "It's related to the last time Emma was here."

"Oh? Did she do something you like?" He winced as she grabbed his testicles.

"Hey! Gentle... Yeah, she did. Don't get me wrong, what we do it fantastic. It's just...she did this thing while blowing me." Another wince. "Just when I was about to cum, she stopped. Like, just stopped. Cold. I almost came, but didn't, and then when I was calmer, she started up again. When she eventually let me cum it was amazing."

He looked at her directly. "I want to do that."

"That, son of mine, is called 'edging'. We can definitely do that. We won't start it now; it helps to anticipate it for a while before starting. Unfortunately for you, it also helps if you haven't cum in a while. Sorry, I won't be able to help you with this yet."

Sam was a bit annoyed at him for thinking about another woman while naked in bed with her, so she decided on a type of 'punishment' to start their day off right. She leaned over and wrapped her lips around his head, tongue planted on the underside, and gave it a quick suck. Long enough to be felt, but short enough that he'd be left wanting more. Popping her mouth off of him, she rolled away, avoiding his grasping hands to skip to the washroom to shower.

Behind her she heard nothing but groans of frustration.

***

Jake spent the next several hours trying to find something to occupy himself with. His Mom had informed him that they could start having fun in bed right after dinner, which left him the entire day to wait around. His cock was aching a bit in frustration from the wakeup call she'd given him, and she was doing nothing to help the situation.

After her shower she had dressed in light shorts with no panties, and a thin tank top with no bra. That was bad enough, until she had gotten scissors to cut the bottom third of the shirt off. This left her top draped over her breasts, hanging to just the bottom swell, and with no support they swayed with every motion. She was obviously turned on, as her nipples had been hard points almost all day.

For a few hours Jake just endured the teasing before he realized that two could play at the same game. He went to get some very loose shorts of his own, so loose that they did nothing to hide his cock, hard or soft.

He sat down in the living room on the couch across from her to 'read', which was what she was doing. He started adopting stances that would emphasize the shape of his cock through his shorts, and he knew it had an effect on her. She kept glancing his way, and after a bit he noticed she hadn't turned a page in a while. Neither had he.

His Mom upped the game, stretching her arms over her head, casually yawning. This caused her top to lift up, baring her magnificent tits and rigid nipples. He gaped at them until she lowered her arms, stopping the show.

Jake knew he could play the same game. He shifted to raise his leg on the couch and let his shorts leg slip down, exposing his cock. The cooler air and the psychic feel of his mother's gaze combined to make his cock get hard for the umpteenth time that day. He sat there, pretending to read a book, while his now granite hardon jutted up out of his shorts, head glistening with his own juices.

It was a game no one could lose.

She followed up, lifting her legs on the couch and turned to face him. She slowly spread her thighs, giving Jake a perfect view of the wet spot where her shorts covered her pussy. His Mom then casually, while still pretending to read, scratched her inner thigh. When she lifted her hand, the crotch of her shorts was now pushed aside and her pussy was in full view.

Jake could see a distinct sheen between her engorged lips. As he watched, he could see the entrance to her vagina clench, once, expelling a line of moisture out of her and draining to her ass crack. He wanted nothing more than to bury his head between her thighs.

And so it went. They stopped 'reading' after a bit and went to lay down outside to get some sun. She changed into a bikini, he into a speedo. They took turns doing outlandish things to expose skin, to tantalize the other person, while maintaining an innocent demeanour.

Jake loved it, and he was pretty sure she did too.

Around 4pm his Mom got a call, which turned out to be his Dad. He wasn't coming home for dinner; they shouldn't wait for him. So, they didn't, but they also didn't eat. They ran to their bedroom, shucking swimsuits that were never used, and were now covered in sex juice.

In their bedroom, naked, facing each other, she walked up close to him and gingerly grasped his cock in two fingers. He was hard, drooling, almost aching at this point.

She was only inches from his face and said, quietly, "This will take some discipline. You need to tell me when you are going to cum, or it won't work, ok?"

He nodded, and said, "The same goes for you." He placed his hand, palm forward, against her pussy mound with the same gentle pressure.

At this point either one of them could go off with very little effort. His Mom said, "Let's take turns. I'll do you first, and then we swap so you can calm down."

"Right here? Standing?" he asked.

"Let's start with light touching here, yes."

Taking her hand off of him, she reached down to her own pussy, displacing his hand. He almost cried foul when she started to brush her own fingers between her pussy lips but she quickly stopped. She moved her now slick hand back, and slowly rubbed her wet fingers up and down his cock. Thumb massaging his sensitive underside, fingers caressing the strong vein-ridden topside. She used slow motions, just enough to feel great but not enough to make him cum. The feel of it, after a day of teasing, overwhelmed his mind. It was all Jake could process, pushing everything else out of his mind.

He stood there, cock as hard as it could be, his Mom's fingers massaging the top portion of it. It was agony and pleasure together. He wanted her to go faster. He wanted her to use her whole hand, or mouth, or both hands or anything, but she didn't. Just the three digits moving up and down, relentless. He started to recognize the signs of his orgasm growing, but oh so slowly. She did stop momentarily to lubricate her fingers again from her pussy, and the relief was almost as good as the pleasure. Now when she started up again, his legs buckled a bit at the resumption of the slow masturbation with pussy lubed fingers. He watched her face as she watched his cock. Her small smile, her slight furrow on her brow of concentration.

Jake looked down and saw a generous dollop of his own juice come oozing out of his slit, dripping down to her fingers, adding to the pleasure. The pleasure that was really ramping up now. He was getting closer, as the incessant massage in his most sensitive spots drove him higher and higher. The slow movement up and down on his cock had resulted in an equal slow escalation of pressure, but he had almost reached the pinnacle. The pleasure was so great he never wanted this exact moment to end, but he had promised to let her know when...

"I'm... gonna...cum!"

He stood there, cock pulsing and throbbing, feeling robbed. Why had he told her? He just wanted to cum, dammit. In fact, maybe... but no, the pressure and urge to orgasm was no longer building, as she had completely stopped. After a bit, he was sure he wasn't going to cum, and was instead retreating from his orgasm. She took her hand away and examined him.

"That looks fun. My turn!" she said, happily, and scampered onto the bed, laying down in the middle, arms by her side.

***

"It might be harder for you to get me to the same point, baby. My most sensitive spots can move around sometimes, and it takes even me a bit of experimentation. I'll guide you, okay?"

Sam smiled at him, standing at the foot of the bed, rock hard cock sticking out from his center, head an angry red. The head on his shoulders was not angry. A bit put out maybe, but he'd get it. She beckoned for him to join her.

"You do me, right? Today's teasing has left me pretty primed; I think I'll be ready to explode soon."

Jake crawled onto the bed and sat on his haunches next to her middle. She was really dripping, moisture running down the crack of her ass, her inner thighs a mess. She felt an ache in her clit in anticipation as he put his hand on her pubic bone and pushed down lightly.