Sam and Jake Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, nope, not there."

He moved his hand slowly down, extending two fingers to run them along her puffy, wet, labia.

"That's closer, but I think you'll need to go in."

Jake pushed his two fingers, extended and rigid, between her lips and ran them from clit to hole.

"Uhhnnnn, yes that is the spot," she said. "I think you can do the rest."

He nodded and commenced running his fingers from her clit on down and back up again. He kept his touch light but constant, moving around. She couldn't help but twitch when his fingers hit her clit, and so after the third touch he stayed there for a while, the two fingers moving around in a circle. He had her clit trapped in the eye of his finger hurricane, it moved to and fro as he did, never quite letting it get free.

Sam closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of her only son's hand on her privates. Now and then the taboo nature of their union would flood through her, as if new all over again. It thrilled and appalled her every time. This was her son, the person she created, now playing with the same sexual organ he had emerged from. It was a spicy addition to the mental connection she felt for her lover.

Now laying in the bed they shared, Sam let her feelings for her son wash over her. It went beyond pure physical pleasure; it was an emotional high that contributed to the high that was forming in her belly. She writhed in place, rubbing her thighs together. She wanted to pinch her nipples but feared it would send her over the edge too fast. Her hands started to aimlessly hover over parts of her body, wanting to touch herself but also wanting her edge to be delivered by only Jake.

Just as she was really riding the wave of building pleasure, feeling in control and able to continue this for hours if she wanted, he escalated. She popped her eyes open and saw that he had added his other hand. One finger extended, he was splitting her labia, spearing into her vagina. She was so slick down there he had no trouble pushing his thick manly finger as far as it could go in one shove. The texture of his finger sawing away at her entrance as it entered her sent her closer to orgasm.

She cried out, "Nooo faaiiiiiiir!!!!"

What was going to be a long slow climb had now turned into a race to the top. Sam could feel her orgasm approaching fast, as the combination of both hands was too much. "Stop! I'm going to cum!"

It really wasn't fair. Now she knew what Jake had been pouting about earlier when it was his turn. To come so close to her orgasm and then to have all sensation denied was almost cruel. She looked down at him, watching her, waiting? Her stomach muscles, tense in preparation for the impending crash, started to ease. Now he took his finger out of her. Ohhhh.... that's how close she had been. Just the removal of that finger too early would have definitely sent her over.

"How do you like it?" he asked with a smile.

"It's agony. I want to get there again."

"Yup, me too, and now it's my turn!" He fell over backwards, arranging himself next to her.

"Just.... give me a minute."

***

Jake knew how his Mom felt, he was fine to give her a bit to collect herself. He marveled at how beautiful she was, in the throes of extreme arousal. He always enjoyed looking at her, no matter what, but this was something special. A sheen of sweat on her torso, her perfect, round breasts topped by pink areola and thimble sized nipples, so hard they resembled gumdrops. Her wide hips still shifting as she rubbed her legs together. She had the body of a goddess of fertility, and she was all his.

He examined her face while she came down from her peak. Her cheeks flushed; her lips swollen. She dipped her tongue out to swath her lips and he wanted nothing more than to kiss her and hold her, body to body. Just as he was about to call the edging quits and tackle her, his Mom sat up and smiled.

"Ok, you ready?"

He nodded mutely, eager to watch her move. His Mom sat up, her breasts swaying as she got into position next to his waist. His cock had gone down a bit, but not much, considering. She reached down and lifted his cock away from his belly, examining it.

"My Man Cock," she said. Jake had a feeling he would be having a harder time telling her when it was time for him to cum, as she lowered her mouth down to his now resurgent cock.

"Yum," she murmured, as she licked up the newest drop of pre-cum to drain out of him. She appeared to savour and then swallow, before lowering again and slowly pushing his cock between her lips. The previous pleasure that had built from her hand came roaring back.

He watched as his Mom kept the top two inches of his cock buried in her mouth, wondering if that was all she was going to do, as she had let go with her hand. He didn't have long to wonder, as now she started up the same type of motion she'd done before with her fingers, but now with her lips and tongue. Just as slow, just and methodical and patient. Just as fucking great feeling, he thought, as he remembered the frustration from before. He wanted her to take more of him in her mouth. He wanted her to go faster, use her hand, anything to increase his pleasure and get him to cum.

Naturally she did none of these things. She bathed his underside with her tongue, but it was such a slow movement that it was a constant assault of liquid sensation. Her lips moved up and down but in a way that it joined the tongue assault as one barrage. He felt the same growing pressure in his groin, so slow as to almost hurt, but this time he was prepared for it. Having gone through it once, he was ready to just lay back and let her suck on him.

Before long, his Mom shifted, her hand drifting between her legs. Was she not able to resist giving herself pleasure? No, out came her hand again, and drifted over his thigh, and then between his legs. What was she doing? The hand was now digging under his ball sack, between his ass cheeks and -

Jake cried out, "FuuuuuuuUUUUCCKKK!!!"

His Mom had added prostate massage to the package, and the combination was too much, he had to push her face off of him or explode in her mouth. She fell back laughing, hand sliding out from between his legs.

Jake did his best to just lay back and not move. He'd come close to cumming, and it would be too easy to spill over the edge at this point. He ignored the laughing vixen next to him, breathing easy as he finally tipped back from the danger of spilling his seed all over the place.

When he finally was able to move safely, he growled at his Mom, saying, "You're next!"

She shrieked and retreated, but he caught her legs, pulling them towards him on the king size bed. He moved his hands higher up her legs, pushing them apart to get to the site of his revenge.

***

Sam's heart started to race as her son grabbed her, his large hands wrapped around her ankles. His sudden bout of forceful energy caused her heart to skip a beat. His growl as he lunged at her sent a spike of arousal straight to her groin. Her nipples hardened again in response to his hands on her thighs, spreading them apart. Was this it? Was he done with edging, and was going to fuck her into oblivion?

She welcomed it, of course. Edging was fun but there was always that point where you knew you were done; you were going to cum no matter what. She was ready, and so lay down submissively, opening her legs for him to enter her. It was a shock to have him not plant his cock in her pussy, but instead lower his head and stop. She could feel his breath on her moist lips. Sam looked down to where her son had his nose almost touching her pussy.

"I thought you were done. I thought you were going to fuck me just now."

Her question was rewarded with the breath of him speaking, tickling her light blonde pubic hair. "Nope, now it's my turn to tease again."

And now she could see him extend his tongue to her slit, splitting her lips and finding her clit in one motion. He kept the tip there, the warmth of it sending a matching warmth through her pelvis. He moved the tip, slowly, in a circular motion around her clit. He used her technique, slow, relentless, firm but not much contact. It was perfect.

She realized that he could keep this up for hours and she would be happy, but in truth all she wanted now was for them to fuck.

"Baby," she said. "Hey, I'm done. This was fantastic, and your tongue feels awesome, but I'm ready to be fucked. Please come up here and fuck your mother."

He looked up at her, eyebrows raised, and nodded. She watched him climb to his hands and knees and crawl up her body. He stopped to suck a nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck, baby. I love your mouth on my tits. Pull the other one, okay?" she begged.

He did, gripping it and pulling on it firmly. She moaned, the double pleasure linked directly to her pussy, but it was still not enough. She pulled at him, and he let her nipples go, climbing further up, until he was perched above her.

Sam lay on her bed, her son between her legs, her pussy lips gaping open as she presented herself for him to take her.

"Please, Baby, put your Man Cock in me."

She looked down at it, straining between them. She watched as he moved his hips closer, until his cockhead was nudged up against her opening. He pushed in, slowly, and they both groaned in shared pleasure and relief. Her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth; her lubrication so complete that he was able to thrust fully into her in one constant motion.

"Ohhhh Jaaaaake, I love your cock!" she screamed, as he bottomed out inside of her. Once fully implanted, he stopped and dipped his head down for a kiss. She caressed his back, scratching and rubbing, while he kept his hips firmly pushed against hers, his ball sack tickling her ass. The constant pressure of his shaft on her clit produced the same buildup as his fingers had earlier.

She moaned into his mouth as they massaged pubic bones, feeling the pleasure grow. After some time, he started a slow in and out, and now the feeling changed to that of his cock, the texture of it as it moved the entire length out of her, and then in. His cock speared her molten center over and over, his large head kissing her cervix each time he was fully entrenched in her dripping pussy.

Sam screamed, "Fuck me, Jake, goddamnit, fuck me hard! I want your cock to never leave me, I need you in me forever!"

Jake lifted up and stared down at her chest, before grabbing a nipple in his mouth. That was it. The long-awaited orgasm, the one she had anticipated and then had teased, crashed over her. It was the best cum she'd ever had, bar none.

Her stomach clenched and her pussy spasmed on the cock that had delivered her to the promised land, her vagina convulsing over and over. Streams of her essence squirted down her ass crack, coating his cock, as he continued to fuck her.

"HUUUUUAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" she screamed, the sound coming from her contorted face as this wonderful, all consuming, mind-blowing orgasm possessed her.

And Jake, somehow, kept fucking her. How was he doing this? Once she'd had a chance to unclench, she grabbed his face from her breast, kissing him with all she was worth.

She then whispered to him, "Cum, Jake. I need you to cum for me. I need you to fill up my cunt with your sperm. I need you to plant your fucking seed in my womb and make a baby. Do it, Jake. Impregnate your mommy."

This seemed to do it, as now he thrust his cock inside her and went rigid over top of her. His hips twitched and his cock pulsed inside of her as he delivered ream after ream of potent semen to the entrance of her womb.

"FUUUUUUUuuuck!" He yelled, his hips straining to get even more of his cock inside of her.

This triggered another orgasm in her, and it was just as good as the first.

As he lay on her chest, she could feel gobbets of his juice spewing into her vagina, her hungry pussy in turn convulsing, milking him for all he was worth. They came together so perfectly was sure that if ever her son was going to knock her up, this was it.

They lay together, in the final throes of their mutual orgasms, sweaty and panting. As Sam caressed her son's back, his cock still buried inside of her vagina, she felt a warm glow inside of her. It started in her womb and slowly spread out to every part of her body.

Jake stirred from her breast and lifted his head to look at her. "Did you feel that?" he asked.

"You felt it too? Like a warm wave coming from inside me?"

He nodded.

"I think I'm pregnant," she said with a smile, and pulled him in for a kiss.