All Comments on 'Sam and Jake Pt. 07'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
81vol81volalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see you were able to get your writing back

anubeloreanubelorealmost 3 years ago

Great, really hot, chapter. I just have one question, though: Who the hell is "Emma"? Did you mean to write "Susan" which is what her name was from the first time Jake fantasized about her, to the point in Pt. 05 where she invited him to be a camp counselor? Was her name Emma in the original draft, and you missed it in editing this chapter? Or was she supposed to be Emma all along? I'm confused.

anubeloreanubelorealmost 3 years ago

Sweet Lord I'm a moron. Just checked and she freaking told him to call her Emma. Mean culpa mea Maxima culpa! Sorry!

Mashaton89Mashaton89almost 3 years ago

Wow i started from Chapter 01 to 07. This is the best read in a long time. Please make a chapter 8 Plezzzz.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Welcome back and we couldn't ask for a hotter reintroduction! Going to be interesting to read how this all plays out but I assure you I'm along for the ride. Thanks again for another great read,

Cheers

SAGE

JTassJTassalmost 3 years ago

Great continuation to the story.

Just one question... is Emma supposed to be likable? To me, she comes across as damaged and creepy.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I understand this could serve as an ending, but I'd love to see another chapter or two, or perhaps a chapter with an epilogue? I'd really like to read about Emma and Sam sharing Jake, and Emma getting pregnant... it'd be amazing if we got to see the kids born, too. Any plans to continue this, or is this the end?

Awesome story either way! (Obviously, else why would I want more?) Damn you write some hot stuff. My vocabulary hath failed me, that's the best I can do right now. *Shrug*

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlikeover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi All,

This is not the end, I put out a couple other things first, but part 8 is next. I appreciate the interest.

@JTass, I understand! That is definitely one interpretation. I hope it didn't detract from the rest of the story.

Lonelydesires2185Lonelydesires2185over 2 years ago

So glad to see that another chapter is coming. This has been one of the best reads so far! Can't wait to read future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually said "wait, what?" when i realized there wasn't another chapter, then i saw your comment. Emma has grown on me, curious about her backstory. Thanks for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was no need to add Emma/Susan character.

The story was nice till she was bombed in the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These stories are so amazing! You are a brilliant writer! I want the 3 of them together!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This whole story is beautiful! I wish the dad wasn’t exiting the story though. There’s good stuff possible with him there

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Emma is a bit of an odd duck. Wonder what was going on in her home life. Surprised, but very pleasantly so, that she was a virgin. Always a nice bonus. Anyway, I would have still rather the story remained purely about the mom/son but it seems this is one of those M/S stories that goes the route of the mother not believing they can "go the distance" due to the age gap and so someone else ends up entering the picture for the son. A bit disappointing but hey that's just how some stories go.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman14 days ago

Mom deciding what Jake needed to be told about her activities with Emma seemed a bit like she was trying to control the narrative, and maybe she was. The last of this chapter, with the sharing, maybe redeemed her a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES