Sam and Jake Pt. 08

Story Info
An oops leads to double the joy.
8.2k words
4.74
32.9k
68

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days before Emma went back to camp passed relatively uneventfully, if you considered living with two horny teenagers fucking at any opportunity to be uneventful. Sam hadn't really come to a decision on that yet. Regardless, she was happy they were happy.

Their rampant rutting had caused a few awkward encounters. She'd walked in on them mid-fuck in the kitchen after work and it had taken them a good thirty seconds to notice she was standing there. She hadn't meant to stare, but the sight of them in full flight - hands clutching, lips locked, hips slapping - was hypnotic, and incredibly sexy. She'd excused herself and went to change out of her work clothes, and by the time she was back downstairs they were clothed, red-faced and sweaty, in the living room.

The other memorable encounter was a poolside blowjob. This time only Jake noticed her presence, and he just looked over at her, eyes half closed in ecstasy. Sam got a side profile of Emma's technique. Seeing the girl's lips wrapped around Jake's cock, head bobbing, cheeks concave, only told half the story. The other half was in Jake's moans and twitches with each mouth-fuck. The girl was talented.

Sam did her best to just go on with her normal routine. Jake still slept with her at night, and he did not slouch in his duty to service her one bit. She could tell his loads weren't as big, but that just meant less cleanup. It was to be expected, he was getting a real workout with two women demanding his attention.

Things were going swimmingly between the three of them, and by the time the weekend came along, it was like they'd been living together for years.

Saturday afternoon things got interesting.

Sam found some free time and so put on her swimsuit to get some pool time in. Jake and Emma were out there already, splashing and flirting. Sam was sure they'd disappear at some point to get naked and she could have some quiet time. As she exited the house, the two stopped their horseplay and swam to the edge in unison.

"Hi, Sam," Emma called.

"Hi, are you two having fun?" Sam asked, rhetorically. She put her book and water bottle down on a side table.

"Of course!"

"That's nice," she said, arranging a pillow on a lounge chair. She could hear splashing as someone got out of the water.

"I'm just going to grab...something," Emma said, walking by.

As Sam turned to lay down on the chair, she jumped. Jake was standing right behind her.

"Oh! I didn't hear you," she said.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," he said, as he leaned in close, planting a kiss on her lips.

A rather intense kiss.

When he let up, Sam smiled at him, and said, "MMmmm, that was nice. Do I get some daytime love, for a change?"

His answer wasn't verbal, as he stepped in closer, pressing his body against hers, and putting his hands on her hips. Sam felt herself respond to his touch, tingles spreading across her pelvis. He leaned in for another kiss. As their tongues met, Sam felt the hard lump in his swimsuit press against her mons. Did Emma cut him off, or something?

Suddenly feeling the effects of having her near naked, glistening wet son come on to her so aggressively, Sam purred deep in her throat and wrapped her arms around his neck. He'd have to be careful, or she'd strip him bare and ride him right there in the open.

She put her cheek next to his. A tasty nub of flesh was dangling in reach, so she flicked her tongue out to capture it, sucking his lobe in her mouth. He groaned, and she whispered into his ear, "Careful, tiger. I'm not up for a tease, today. If you start something, you better finish it."

"He will," said a voice from behind her.

A second set of hands joined his, caressing as they moved to her front below her breasts, and suddenly Sam was sandwiched between the two teenagers. Sam pulled her head away from Jake but couldn't fully separate, as he still held her. She turned her head to look at Emma, who was grinning behind her. The girl stepped up even closer, until Sam could feel two soft lumps press into her back.

"What do you think is going to happen here?" Sam asked them.

"We thought you could use some fun, Mom," came her son's voice in her ear. "Just relax, we'll take care of you. You are pregnant, after all. You need to take it easy."

At the words 'take care of you', Sam felt one of the hands on her chest start to drift lower, lightly brushing her belly as it descended. She gulped as the full impact of what they were proposing hit her.

"I'm not sure -" she started, but was stopped by her son pressing his lips on hers. He captured her bottom lip between his, sucking it lightly, his tongue flickering across it. At the same time, she heard a quiet 'sshhhhhh' from behind.

Emma's voice drifted in her ear, "There's nothing to worry about, we'll do all the work."

Sam really did like her. She was a nice girl, thoughtful and giving. Just as the drifting hand was about to run out of room, Jake pulled his groin away, and the hand encountered Sam's bikini bottom.

The mother was caught. In front of her was her son, kissing her, distracting her while Emma's hand was digging into her bikini, tickling and worming closer to the wetter-by-the-second pussy contained within. Now Emma's other hand was pulling her top up, releasing her breasts, and then cupping one of the weighty orbs. The temptation was too much for Jake, as he let go of her hip and cupped the other tit.

Sam had never felt this before. So many hands roaming over her, overwhelming her ability to track them all. A mouth on hers, and another one nipping at her neck. Now one hand was tracing her labia, and another one was squeezing her breast, one was pulling down her bikini while one pulling on her nipple.

She stood there, hands limp on Jake's shoulders, eyes closed, body twitching as each new sensation registered in her brain. The soft, warm body pressed up against her back. The tickling of Emma brushing across her now naked ass. The fingers deftly delving between her lips, brushing across her clit.

Jake was now kissing down her chin, along her jaw, down her neck. His tongue sent chills up the back of her head.

"Ohhhh, you two are bad," she moaned.

Jake took her hand from his shoulder, pulling it down to his middle, where she found his Man Cock in his suit, hot, hard and straining towards her. She caressed it with her fingers, the now-familiar shape sending Pavlovian signals to her pussy. The pussy that was now producing a river of fluid, drenching her lips, and the fingers between them. The fingers that were dancing between her entrance and her clit, spreading her lubrication, sending delightful waves of pleasure throughout her groin.

Jake had kissed his way down to the upper slope of a breast, little licks and nips punctuating his progress. When he arrived at her nipple, he drew it into his mouth, the warm, wet pressure of his suckling sending signals to her body that weren't motherly.

"Ohhhh, soon, baby, soon," she murmured to him. She caressed his head as he sucked at her teat.

There were too many things going on at once to pay attention to, but the loss of the warmth against her back stood out among them. Emma's hand left her pussy, and then it was pulling at her hips, turning her to the side. Sam opened her eyes and watched as the young woman, maintaining eye contact, took her other nipple in her mouth. The sight of the two teenagers nursing at her, coupled with their hot, tight mouths and tongues working her nipples, sent warm tingles down throughout her body.

"You darlings, this is wonderful," she murmured.

A hand was back caressing her labia, but now she had no idea whose it was. Another hand was caressing her butt, squeezing her ass cheek, before trailing down and slipping into her crack. She had two hands working from both sides.

Sam felt her knees go weak as a finger rimmed her asshole from behind while another plundered the entrance of her vagina. Then both fingers met in the middle, her juices aiding in their traversal of her perineum. Seconds later the fingers parted and returned to their respective holes. Sam gasped as she felt the rear finger, now much wetter, penetrate her rosebud.

The pregnant mother, naked in her backyard, cried out as she was finger fucked simultaneously front and rear. The in and out action of Jake and Emma's fingers in her holes had her squatting obscenely, trying to force them both in as far as they could go. Her mouth opened, saliva gathering with her arousal, and she let out a series of grunts with each penetration.

"Uh-uh-uh-ug-ugh-uh..." came her cries, each one more urgent as she felt her orgasm approach.

It was after one particularly strong pull on her nipple by Jake that she felt it arrive. The added surge of pain and pleasure from her tit sent her to the verge.

"Suck hard, Emma!" she urged, and felt the answering sharp tug as the girl complied.

It was enough. Sam let out all of her breath in one go.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh," she sighed, as she came.

The fingers continued to plunge in and out, but she stopped moving as it took all of her energy not to fall down. Her belly clenched in waves, as strong convulsions overtook her. The finger in her pussy was caressed as her inner muscles contracted, while the finger in her ass was gripped hard. It was a delicious orgasm, delivered by an experience she'd never had before. As she quivered and shook, groaning and moaning, her benefactors slowly extracted themselves from her. First her nipples were released, leaving the glistening wet, hard buds aching for more. Then their fingers slowly withdrew, leaving tingling trails on her flesh behind.

As Sam came down from her bliss, she became aware of the looks on Jake and Emma's faces. She laughed weakly to see them both so smugly proud.

"I need to sit down," she said, her actions following her words. She looked up at the two. "What was that all about?"

They shared a look, then Jake said, "We thought an Orgasm Ambush would brighten your day."

"Well, it did. Thank you," she said. She glanced down at Jake's crotch to see the sizable tent in his swimsuit. "I suppose I should return the favour?"

"Well, actually, the favour I want is a bit different," Jake said. A flush spread across his face, and he looked nervous for some reason.

"Oh? What's that?" Sam asked, looking between the two.

"Well, you'll have me full time once Emma goes to camp on Monday. We were hoping I could sleep with her the next two nights."

Sam felt a pang of jealousy in her heart, but tried her best to keep it from her face. This was what she had assumed would happen, it was normal, inevitable really. That didn't stop how she felt, but there was no reason to make Jake feel guilty.

"Of course, go ahead!" she said.

"Yeah? You're not mad or anything?" he asked, his face lighting up.

The look of delight he gave Emma sent another dagger in Sam's chest. Stop it, she thought. You're pregnant with his child, you have a part of him that will never go away.

While struggling with her inner self, Sam watched Emma step closer to Jake, her fingers down at her side entwining with his. A casual, familiar gesture that spoke volumes about the depth of their affection. That actually helped, as it showed Sam she wasn't losing him to a physical fling, but something more. The two as yet unsatisfied youth walked to the house, hand in hand. The sounds of their passion drifted out of the open door minutes later.

Emma left on Monday, after two days of her and Jake being exclusive. He then returned to Sam's bed, and for a week she enjoyed his sole attention. She took full advantage of her access, and found that he was happy to leap into action at the slightest provocation.

When Emma got back, Jake started to split his time evenly all times of the day. The three of them spent a large chunk of their day naked, and it wasn't unusual for Jake to be sporting a hardon at various times. Quite often one of the women was happy to make use of it.

***

Jake woke and immediately winced. His cock hurt. He thought back to the previous day. His mom and Emma had ambushed him when he got home from job hunting, and had taken turns fucking him until he exploded deep in his mom's womb. An already occupied womb. Then Emma had given him a blowjob by the pool, and then in bed she'd ridden him for what felt like hours.

The thought was small at first, but persistent. It sneakily grew in his mind until it couldn't be ignored. The thought was maybe, just maybe, he needed to take a break. Take a few days off from all this fucking, to recuperate. He eventually pondered it seriously, despite his initial teenage response being incredulity. He rolled over and winced in pain again, and decided he didn't have a choice. Since Emma had gotten home from camp a week ago, he'd been going at it hard.

He rolled over to tell Emma, asleep next to him. The sheet had drifted off her torso as she lay on her back, and her breasts were on full display. The sight was enough to send a twitch through his cock, resulting in pain and a whisper of pleasure. He reached out and gently cupped a breast with one hand, the mammary more than enough to fill his palm. Her nipple grew under his palm, and Emma moaned in her sleep. Feeling like his break idea was a bit premature, Jake squeezed her breast more, eliciting a bigger moan.

Emma opened her eyes and smiled to see him next to her, but then pulled away suddenly, a cry coming from her.

"What's wrong?" he said, alarmed.

"That hurt!" she said, cradling her recently groped breast. A tentative squeeze of her own brought a grimace of pain. "What the hell!"

"Is it a bruise?" Jake asked.

"No, it's not a bruise." she responded. "They're just very tender."

"Is that normal? Is, you know, your period coming?"

"No... well, wait, yes I guess it is." Emma went quiet as she counted the days since her last period. "Actually, it should have started a couple days ago. It's not a big deal, I'm not that regular."

"Buuuut, there was that one time we didn't use a condom. Do you think you could be...?"

Emma's eyes went wide, her face paled. "Oh no, I hope not. I can't yet! I don't have a job; I don't have a husband! I'm living on your Mom's good will! Oh, she's going to hate me!"

Jake's rush of emotions at the thought she might be pregnant was blown away at the sight of Emma's eyes welling up with tears. He instinctively rolled towards her to embrace her, and she clutched onto him, hugging him close.

"Oh Jake, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen!" she cried in his ear.

"It's fine, don't worry about it," came out of his mouth, but his brain was very much worried about it. His teenage girlfriend getting pregnant was so much different from his mom. They stayed like that for a while, until she pulled back.

"Hugging close hurts my boobs," she whispered.

"Sorry," he said. "I'll tell my Mom. She'll help."

"Do you think she would? I feel like she might be mad."

"Why would she be mad?" The idea seemed ridiculous.

"Because I'm stealing her thunder by having a baby. And I'm just a teenager. And her baby's father is the father of my baby."

The reality of being the father to two babies washed over Jake then, and he felt a bit dizzy. He rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. He was soooo not ready for this. His mom was fine, he would just do what she told him, she knew it all. His teenage girlfriend having his baby was such a different story. They'd need his mom's help for sure.

He looked over at Emma, who was still watching him with tear-filled eyes. "I guess the first thing is to take a test," he said. "I guess we better go tell my Mom."

He rolled up out of bed, naked as a jaybird, and turned to wait for Emma to join him. She did, grabbing hold of his hand with both of hers. They made their way to his sometime bedroom where his mom was sleeping.

He rapped lightly on the door jamb and walked in with Emma. She was hanging back slightly, still holding his hand. He nudged her with his elbow, and said, "Hey, it'll be fine, you'll see."

His mom was rubbing her eyes, sitting up and blearily looking at the two naked people in her room.

"What's up?" she croaked.

"Emma's needs to take a pregnancy test," Jake said, not wanting to beat around the bush. He felt Emma squeeze down hard on his hand.

His mom blinked a couple times, and then said, "Oh. Okay."

Pure silence in the room. Emma let up on Jake's hand.

"Anything else?" his mom asked.

"Um, no."

"Okay, well go get one then, let me know when it's ready."

Jake threw some clothes on and drove to a pharmacy, avoiding the clerk's accusing eyes as she rang up the test. The drive home felt like it took 3 seconds. Once home, he handed the box to Emma, and went into the washroom with her.

"Oh, I guess I'll leave you to pee in peace," he said, sheepishly.

"Um, yeah, good idea."

He left, closing the door behind him.

His mom was up now, dressed in a robe. "I thought you two were being careful?" she said.

"We are! The only time we weren't was the first time..."

"It only takes the one."

"What are we going to do?" Jake said, cursing the whiny tone in his voice.

"Let's just see what the result is. You have options."

Jake felt a wave of deja vu as Emma came out of the ensuite holding the pregnancy test. They'd been in this exact same position just weeks ago. As they waited for the result to show up, no one talked or even looked at each other.

The result was a clear two lines, just like his mom's. For some reason there was none of the joy that came with her result.

"I'm assuming that abortion and adoption aren't in the picture?" his mom asked Emma.

Emma just shook her head, eyes filling with tears again. "I will never abandon my child to adoption," she said, low and fierce. "The house you picked me up from was my adopted mother's. She is a hateful creature and made my life a living hell. The best thing anyone ever did for me was when you let me move in here."

Jake took one side and his mom took the other, as they hugged Emma close.

No words were needed, and none said. They stayed like that until Emma took a deep breath in, fighting sobs.

"Thank you both, I'm okay. This is all a lot to take in right now. I won't be a burden, I can find somewhere to go if you won't have me." Emma said this to Jake's mom.

"Don't be silly. How could I kick out the mother of my son's baby? We'll support each other... and, I'd have to kick myself out." This last was said with a shake of the head and a smile.

Once the tears and hugs subsided, his mom took control.

"Okay! Go get ready, you two are getting your lives in gear, starting now. Jake, you're going to college, young man. If you think you can raise two kids on a grocery worker's pay you are wrongo. Emma, you need a job. Babies are expensive. Off you go!"

"I'm not a grocery worker," Jake protested.

"You can't even get a job as a grocery worker! Off to school for you. Your Dad and I put money away years ago, so the most you need is a part time job for the weekends."

And so it went. As his mom dictated, so they did. Emma found a job nannying, it turned out her experience as a camp counsellor was enough to get work caring for two youngsters.

Jake went to school and worked part time as a grocery store stocker.

The months passed, and Sam and Emma grew. And grew. And grew. As their pregnancies advanced, their energy decreased, to the point where the only thing they wanted was a comfortable position on the couch and Jake to bring them snacks. The best part of both women going through their pregnancies together was the shared experience. Having someone to talk to, who knew how the other felt, who sympathized like no other, was a welcome benefit for both women.

Jake took pleasure in the changes he saw in both of their bodies. Their breasts grew first one, then two cup sizes, nipples darkened and grew. They got softer, plumper, in pleasing ways. He was in awe of their beauty and made sure to tell them as often as he could.