Sam and Jake Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you haven't...for two weeks?" That was a long time for him.

He shook his head and bent at the waist, grimacing. "In fact, I think I need to come just to make the pain go away. If you're busy I can go to the bedroom..." he trailed off, looking at her hopefully.

She laughed and said, "Oh no, I'm not busy, and it's been two weeks for me too. Let's go have a quickie and then you can get cleaned up and we can take our time. That is, if you're up to it? I got some treats."

Jake's face lit up and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the stairs and up to their room. Inside he ripped his clothes off, revealing his Man Cock. Two weeks without it had made it fade in her memory. The sight of the powerful organ pulsing at his groin, thrusting to the sky, his heavy balls dangling below it made her pelvis ache.

Regretting the lack of a sexy strip, Sam tore off her robe and teddy, getting naked almost as fast as her son had. She was happy to see his eyes widen at the sight of the lingerie but it didn't last long as soon they were both on the bed, her on her back, legs spread. He leaned over her, his cock homing in on her entrance until she felt his cockhead brush against her labia. He poked at her once, twice, until he hit the honey pot. They both moaned in unison as he speared her center, his fleshy tip spreading her lips, opening her vagina, stretching her. Her juices coated him as he pushed, lubricating his slow intrusion.

"Mom..."

"Come on, baby, you can do it," she encouraged him, hoping that he would at least get to full penetration before he came. "Fill me up, son."

"Mom!" he said again, pushing hard into her, and she gasped as his full length plunged into her, his pelvis mashing into her clit. He settled his weight onto her and pushed once before he screamed, "GGAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sam could feel him pulse, jerk, convulse as he ejaculated two weeks' worth of semen into her womb. Now he was fucking her, plunging in and out as he apparently tried to push each jet of cum further into her body. The sight of this virile young man, her son, lunging into her with all of his strength, eyes clenched, face contorted in a primal grimace thrilled her, made her feel like the sexiest woman that ever lived. A wave of love spread throughout her and she stroked his arms tenderly. This was the father of her child, no doubt about it.

Eventually Jake collapsed on her, burying his face in her neck. She could feel his spend dripping down her ass crack. There must have been gallons of the stuff. She smiled at the thought and stroked his back as he recovered. He was still hard inside of her, and she flexed her inner muscles, gripping him, causing another gush of fluids to run out of her vagina, drenching the silk sheets.

He stirred, murmuring into her ear, "Keep doing that."

She did, flexing her kegels over and over, milking his cock. He made a noise deep in his chest, a non-verbal growl that reverberated. She felt him kiss her neck lightly, sending a thrill up into her scalp. He kissed her there some more, his mouth opening, tongue flicking over her skin.

"Oh fuck, Jake, you make me so horny. I've missed you so much."

He didn't respond, just continuing the kissing, moving up her neck to her chin and then to her mouth. They kissed urgently, tongues caressing, lips sucking. This entire time he hadn't pulled out, or gone soft, and now he started to move within her again. The feel of his perfect cock pulling out sent a charge through her, and it was multiplied when he pushed back in. The feel of him there, his cock massaging her inner walls, rubbing against her engorged lips as he fucked her, ramped up her pleasure, sending her closer to her own orgasm.

He lifted his head, pushing up on his arms. A determined look was on his face as he moved within her, sweat now popping up on his forehead as he moved faster and faster. It was heaven for her. All of it, from the look and feel of him on her, to the feel of him in her, was sending her higher and higher.

"Jake, oh honey, fuck me, fuck me, I'm almost there, fuck me hard," she panted. She was moving in time with his thrusts, pushing down as he fucked into her. Her breasts rolled over her chest, nipples hard and jutting to the ceiling, practically begging to be handled, sucked, anything. Her mouth was agape now, small gasps the only sound to escape her.

It was her turn to grimace as she felt her climax approach and crest, a monstrous spasm over her entire body. Her vagina clasped his cock but he managed to pull out anyways and then push in again, forcing his way inside of her orgasm-clenched sheath. The feel of him pushing his way in caused another wave of pleasure to radiate from her pussy, intensifying her whole-body climax. He did it again and again, and amazingly she could feel him coming again, another gush of baby-making fluids spewing forth into her hungry womb.

Together they twitched through the rest of their consensual consummation, sweaty limbs entwined, chests heaving, mouths panting. Sam lay with Jake between her legs, feeling his presence on her, and in her, reveling in the experience. She wanted this moment to never end, but of course it did.

Jake pulled his cock out of her, tenderly, and rolled onto his side next to her. "You would not believe how much I needed that," he said.

"Oh, I think I can guess. I'm happy to help you out. You helped me too," she said.

He glanced at her with an exhausted half smile. "I am all over helping you again, but I'll need some time to recover."

"We've got the rest of the day to help each other out. Let's just rest for now."

She pulled his head towards her until it rested on her chest, and they lay there cuddling. After a minute she felt him roll to her breast and take her nipple in his mouth, sucking lightly. A gentle suckling that sent a tingle through her as the warmth and feel of his tongue registered.

"You used to do that a lot," she said. "I can't wait to have your son or daughter do it as well." A thought occurred to her then. She turned it over in her mind a few times and then said, "Do you think you'll want to... you know, have some too?"

He pulled his mouth off of her with a pop and craned his neck to look up at her. "Have some? You mean your breast milk?" he asked.

She nodded. "Bill was never interested in it when you were nursing, I'm not sure if that's something guys like."

He appeared to contemplate it, before returning his mouth to her hard nipple. He sucked more forcefully, milking the nipple, and she grunted in response to the increased pressure. He'd have to be careful, or she wouldn't let him have the rest he wanted. He released her nipple.

"I think the answer is yes, I would like to drink your milk," he said, before latching on again.

"You need to be careful. I'm feeling like I could go another..." She paused because she could feel something poking her hip. "Is that what I think it is?"

He nodded there, his mouth milking her, and then rolled over between her legs again.

"Oh fuck, baby, do you need to fuck Mommy again?"

He answered with a single thrust and she cried out.

***

It took Jake a couple days to really recover from the camp counsellor experience. He needed to catch up on sleep, and to fully empty his balls into his mother, before he felt normal again. Thankfully she was all too happy to help him. When she got home from work on Monday, he practically tackled her at the door, directing her to the living room where they fucked with her bent over the couch.

They spent the rest of the evening naked in bed, using the tray of food that she'd prepared the day before. Strawberries, chocolate, whip cream, pudding, the whole works. Jake felt a bit over-sweetened by the time the tray was done, but he was also sure that his balls were back to their pre-camp levels. He grinned at the thought of shriveled raisins in his ball sack.

The next day, Jake slept in till noon and woke feeling great, if a bit sticky. He rolled out of bed and took a nice, long shower. He miraculously didn't respond to soaping himself up, probably a first for him. A few laps in the pool, and then he was laying out in the sun, pondering where he could apply for a job.

Just as the sun was about to send him back to sleep out on the pool deck, he heard the doorbell. Figuring it could be Rusty, he yelled, "It's open!" He heard the door open in the house and lay back down, closing his eyes. He heard footsteps approaching, and just when he realized that they were too light to be Rusty's, he opened his eyes to see Emma standing above him.

"Hey," he said. She had her hair back in the same ponytail she wore at camp, and was wearing a tight white t-shirt and shorts that did nothing to hide her figure.

"Hey, back. Are you avoiding me?" she asked.

The question caught him off guard. "What do you mean? Did you message me?" he asked back, flustered by her bluntness.

"No, but you haven't messaged me, either." She stepped away and sat down on one of the other lounge chairs.

"So, neither of us have messaged, but I'm avoiding you?"

Her mouth twitched up on one side. "You're the boy, you're supposed to message me first. I don't want to seem easy."

"Oh right, you did mention that before. I haven't done much; I've been recuperating from that hell camp you dragged me to." He felt on firmer footing now, he could see she was teasing him.

"It's only a hell camp for the boys. The girls are all sweetness and honey. I'm thinking of signing up for another two weeks."

"Yeah? Let me know how that goes. I'm joining the army to get a safer assignment. At least there we get guns and can protect ourselves."

Emma snorted and leaned back on her lounger. A few minutes of silence, she said quietly, "So you're not avoiding me?"

"Not at all. I've been catching up with my Mom and sleeping a lot. This is the first day I've felt normal. What are you up to today?"

She shrugged and said, "I'm just going door to door, canvassing to see who has a hot stud sitting by their pool that I can drool over."

"Yeah? How many have you found so far?" he asked, pleased by the compliment.

"None. Still looking." She looked up, as if sunning herself.

"Hey!" he laughed, and looked for something to throw at her. Unfortunately, there was nothing nearby, so he stood up and walked over to her chair, looking down at her menacingly.

She turned her head and looked at his face, then further down to his crotch, and raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"Yes, you can," he said, and pulled down his swim trunks, letting his cock hang loose. It was limp, but having it bare near her was causing it to react in jerks and leaps, filling with blood.

Emma stared at it for a while, watching it fill out, teeth toying with her bottom lip. When it had expanded to its full length and girth, she cleared her throat. "That's very nice, what am I supposed to do with it?"

Jake was out of his depth now. He'd just wanted to shock her, but she hadn't reacted one bit. "Whatever you want, I guess." he said, feeling quite lame.

"Whatever I want? So, what if I did this?" she said, and sat up. She put two fingers on his cock and brought it down to her mouth, and stuck the head between her lips. She swirled her tongue around the head and lifted off, and said, "That'd be okay? If I did that?"

Jake grunted out a 'yes' as she popped his head back in her mouth. He had hoped to have some fun, but this surprised even him.

"I thought you didn't want to seem easy," he said, and immediately regretted his words. You don't tell the girl with your dick in her mouth that she was easy. Thankfully she just winked at him and continued to pleasure his tool.

After a minute of increasing suction and tongue action she pulled off of him and said, "Sorry, but I have to go. I just stopped by on my way to register for the next camp."

He gaped down at her. Both because she was leaving him there completely hard, and because she was serious about another camp.

"I can't believe it," he said.

She cocked her head and said, "Which part? That I'm leaving you hanging, or the camp?"

"Both! Mostly the hanging, but also the camp."

She shrugged. "I have fun there, so yes I'm going again. As for this..."

She dove down onto his cock again, sucking hard and bobbing up and down, one hand massaging his base. It felt so good he was tensing up for an orgasm within a minute. She really was a great cocksucker. Soon he was shooting his load into her mouth, her throat working as she swallowed his seed. When he was done, she gave one final suck, working the remnants of his semen out of him. He walked back to the lounge chair on shaky legs.

"Fuck, you can come over any time," he said.

"Ha, you wish. Although I will be here tomorrow. The next camp starts Monday, so we can hang together the rest of the week, okay?" She said this last bit less confidently, as if he might say no.

"I'd love it," he said.

"You're not saying that because you think I'm easy, right? Because I'm not."

He shook his head solemnly. "I do not think that at all. I like spending time with you."

"Great! See you tomorrow," and then she was heading back through the house. He heard the door close behind her and he was alone again, with lighter balls.

***

Sam pulled into the driveway at home, her heartbeat echoing through her chest. She'd picked up the nerve to buy a home pregnancy test while at lunch and couldn't wait to use it, so she'd come home early. She hoped that Jake was home so he could be there when she got the results.

As she jumped out of her car, she grabbed the tester box and scanned the instructions as she walked. She wasn't paying attention and so didn't notice the front door open in front of her, only looking up when she bumped into Emma.

"Oh sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..." she said, noting with a pang of envy how good the girl looked in just a t-shirt and shorts.

"No worries," Emma said with a smile. "I just popped in to say hi to Jake. We made plans to hang out this week before I head back to camp."

"Oh wow, more camp? You must really like it. I'm sure Jake will be happy with your company." Sam did her best to say this with a straight face.

"Yes, I'm sure we'll have fun," Emma said. "Also, I love your pool." At that point Emma saw the box in Sam's hand. "Is that... a pregnancy test?" she asked, her eyebrows curving up, and looking directly into Sam's face.

Sam could feel her face heat up. "Uh, yeah, I was just going to... that is, I bought it to check... well, to see if I, you know, because I'm late, and it's usually on time, so I wanted to be sure...." she trailed off, looking down at the box.

The two women stood there a moment in silence before Emma said, "You're pregnant with Jake's baby?"

Sam's mind wheeled at her words. Hearing it out loud exposed the situation as real for the first time. What had been just internal conjecture was now presented to her as fact. It was dizzying, and she could almost see her future spooling out in front of her, hammering the reality home.

She looked up at Emma and said, "I hope so?"

More silence, as they stared at each other. Emma opened her mouth a few times to say something, but stopped each time. Sam started to worry, as she realized that this would be a new idea for her, something that she might not do as well with as she had the relationship with Jake.

Finally, Emma did manage to say, "Can I be with you when you do the test?"

Sam hadn't expected that. Not in a million years. She'd imagined a private moment between her and Jake, not a spectator event.

"Well. I mean, I hadn't thought... why would you want to?" she asked, perplexed.

Emma said. "Well, It's a big deal, right? Like, if it's positive, it's a life-changer for you both. I'd like to be there with you. I hope that's okay. Also, I've never been close with anyone going through a pregnancy, and I'm definitely going to be having kids at some point, so it'd be helpful. Please?"

Sam could only nod, feeling the special moment slipping away.

Emma clenched her fists and cheered a little 'yay!'. Then she stopped. "Wait, I forgot, I have to go register for the next camp before it closes. I can't delay it. Ummm, do you mind waiting for me to get back? I'll be super quick, I promise!"

Again, Sam nodded.

"Great! I'll be back in a jiff!" and she was off, running down to her car on the street.

Sam watched as Emma pulled away, and then walked into the house, her mind whirling. Walking to the kitchen, she plopped the test box on the table and walked out to the pool area. Jake was there, and he sat up as she approached.

"Hey Mom, you're home early. Did you run into Emma?"

Sam nodded, "Yeah we spoke. She'll be back here in a bit."

Jake looked confused. "Oh? I thought she was coming back tomorrow."

Sam shrugged. "Well, she asked if she could watch, and I said yes. Why did I say yes?"

Jake's mouth dropped open. "You said she could watch? Watch what? Us, like, you know, in bed?"

The predictable direction of his thoughts could only make her laugh, which lightened her mood considerably. He had a knack for doing that, she realized. "No, not that, silly. Although I'm not sure she'd say no if it came up. No, I brought home a pregnancy test, and she saw it. She wants to be there when I take it."

Jake's face cleared up and then exploded into wonder. "You think you might actually be? Wait, was it that time before I went to camp, like you said?"

Sam laughed at his enthusiasm, and said, "Yeah I think I am, and yeah that was probably it. I'm late by over a week."

"Wow! That is - Wow! Holy cow, that's great! Woohoo!" he cried, standing up and coming to her to wrap her in a hug.

The hug made her feel even better, and coupled with his enthusiasm, Sam was back to the same giddy feeling she'd had before running into Emma. Who cares if she was there too, they'd still be able to see the results together.

As they stood there hugging, Sam noticed Jake's gun digging into her hip. Wait, that's - she pulled back to see a large lump in his swimsuit.

"The thought that you knocked your mom up has got you excited?" she asked.

"Well, yeah!"

"Which part? The knocking up part, or the pregnancy part?"

"Both! I love that we did it, and I can't wait to see you fill out. I just know you'll be a sexy pregnant woman. Plus, these will get even bigger, yeah?" he asked, weighing her breasts appreciatively.

"Men! It's all you ever think about. Yes, they will get bigger, just like my belly will." She paused and said, "You're sure me getting bigger won't be a problem? I know it's too late to back out now, but some guys don't like it when their partner balloons out."

Jake shook his head. "I've seen some pics online; pregnant bodies are sexy. You're going to have to fight me off."

"OOhhhh, I'm pretty sure you're going to be the one fighting me off. I got really horny when I was pregnant with you. Your Dad couldn't keep up."

"Is that a challenge?"

"If you like, but you'll lose, believe me."

Jake hummed under his breath. "We'll see. Even if I lose, I'll still win," he said with a leer.

Sam smiled and hugged her son close again. "I'm glad you're happy, it makes me happy too."

They waited by the pool for Emma to get back, cuddling together on one of the loungers. Jake peppered her with questions about the stages of pregnancy. Eventually he ran out of questions and they lay in silence. She felt happy here; content to sit in silence and bask in her lover's presence. Later she would take him to bed, after Emma left, and continue cuddling. Something about being this close to the father of her baby was so peaceful. She thought that naked cuddling would be even better.

***

Jake held his mother, mind swirling. He was going to be a dad? He knew that was the reality, but it didn't feel real. It felt like it was something that happened to other people. Grown up people.