Sam and Jake Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake knew she was trying to fluster him. "Not anymore. We sleep in her bed." He sat down on the bed next to her.

"So, who was that downstairs?"

"My Dad."

"Where's he sleeping, if you're in his bed?"

"He sleeps here, or somewhere else. At his girlfriends? I'm not sure."

"So, we're kicking him out of this bed for me? Out of the house?"

Jake shrugged. "I'm not sure. Maybe that's what they're talking about right now."

"That... doesn't seem fair. I've never asked, how does he feel about all of this?" She gestured with her hand to indicate the entire situation with his Mom.

"He seems fine with it. He had said he wanted to keep living with us, keep up the family life we had, but lately he's just been gone. It's been weird, I thought that I would miss him around, but I've been so distracted by you and Mom that I didn't really notice. That... actually makes me sad."

Emma nodded. "I guess this would be pretty odd to be around. You and your Mom, I mean." She seemed to realize what she'd said and blurted out, "It's fine though! I love it, you two are so good together."

Jake smiled reassuringly. "It's okay, I know it's odd. We know it's odd. It's not something either of us planned, it sort of happened. But when it did, it was incredible."

"That's awesome," she said. "I think that's what drew me to you two. How close you are. I hope to have that one day too. Especially what your Mom has."

He furrowed his brow. "Especially her? Oh, you mean being pregnant? You want to be a mom one day?"

Emma nodded. "I love kids. I'm going to have a whole bunch one day."

"How many is a whole bunch? 4? 5?"

"More than 2, but fewer than 7. Anywhere in there is fine."

Seven kids sounded like an awful lot to him. "Do you have a plan? When are you going to start?"

"With high school done I was going to get work as a nanny. I can't afford college, so I wanted to just spend time with children until I can have my own."

"I guess the first step is finding someone to be with, eh? It'd be hell raising kids alone."

"Yeah, it wouldn't be easy. I'm on the lookout for a partner, for sure. Someone kind, who makes me feel safe. Easy on the eyes, likes to swim." Emma was staring at him now, in a trance almost. "With sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, thinks he's being charming when he's not. Someone with a fantastic cock." She licked her lips at this last description, leaning forward.

Jake's heartbeat was thumping in his ears. His vision narrowed to just the beauty on the bed next to him. Her fine hair drifting around her face, framing her green eyes, the light freckles scattered across her nose. Her plump lips glistened, slightly open to expose the tip of her tongue.

"Jake?" she said, softly.

"Mmhmm?" he murmured, leaning closer to her in turn.

"I like you," she said, and closed the distance between them, planting a kiss on his lips.

He returned the kiss energetically, his focus narrowing to encompass the two of them. Somehow despite their oral activities, he had yet to see her fully naked, and he wanted that now. He pulled at the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up. She got the hint and helped him to raise it until they had to break the kiss long enough to lift over her head. He took the opportunity to check out her breasts, encased in a white bra. Emma reached behind her and unsnapped the garment, the cups falling away from her chest, exposing a few inches of her breasts.

"You haven't seen me naked, have you?" she asked.

He shook his head mutely. She smiled and slowly let her bra straps fall down her arms, exposing more and more of her. First the creamy white slopes, and the deep valley between them, followed by two pink circles the size of silver dollars, and then dime-sized lumps a deeper shade of pink. Her areola was contracted, raised, small bumps surrounding the hard nipples.

"They're perfect," he said.

She smiled in response. "I'm glad you like them."

Jake watched as she rubbed the sides, pushing them together, massaging the marks from her bra away. He reached forward tentatively, joining his hands to hers. As they both rubbed their hands over her skin, Emma purred deep in her chest.

"They're very sensitive right now," she said.

"Can I?" he asked, leaning forward. She nodded, smiling.

He kissed first her right breast, next to her nipple, then the left. He placed gentle kisses all around, feeling her crinkled areola respond. When he'd kissed all around, he used the tip of his tongue to swab her nipple, flicking it lightly. He was pleased to hear a throaty hum come from her, so he continued. His other hand was still massaging her other breast, roaming over the fleshy, smooth and soft mammary.

He could have kept this up for hours, and wasn't sure if she would mind, but eventually he could feel her hands at his fly, undoing his zipper. He half-heartedly straightened up to allow her easier access, hands still on her tits. One thumb rolled over a nipple and she stopped, closing her eyes with a soft sigh.

"You have to stop for a minute, so I can take these off," she complained, jiggling his button.

Jake sighed. How had he never noticed how great her tits were? He leaned back and let her continue. His button popped open, and she started pulling his shorts down in jerks. As the combo of his shorts and underwear slowly moved down his pelvis, his hard cock was revealed bit by bit. When it became obvious that she needed help, he lifted his hips and suddenly he was naked from the waist down.

"It's perfect," she said, as she took him in her hand and ran her fingers all over him.

Now it was his turn to be distracted at the feel of her handling his cock. He watched as she fondled him for a bit before leaning over and placing her mouth on his head.

Jake was only going to let this go on for a second, but the feel of her magical mouth and tongue massaging his member was too wonderful. She dipped lower on him, then lower still. He was sure she'd have to stop, but then she went lower again, and her lips were buried in his trimmed pubes. The feel of her throat and tongue and lips all over him was so intense he could feel his orgasm approaching quickly.

Emma gave him a sideways glance and then pulled off slowly, leaving his saliva coated cock glistening like a monument to great oral sex.

"I've got a better use for that," she said. She stood up and quickly dropped her own shorts, leaving her naked.

Once again, Jake was presented with the beauty of her waist expanding to wide hips. Her mons covered with light brown hair, and her pussy perched between her legs. Just like in the boathouse, her labia were spread open, wet and puffy with desire. She lay down on the bed next to him, while he stripped off his shirt, leaving them both naked.

He couldn't keep his hands off of her. His Mom had smooth skin, but somehow an 18-year-old girl's skin was smoother. Firmer. As he was pawing at her, she was pulling at him, drawing him on top of her. She spread her legs, placing them on his outer thighs and pulling him closer.

"Please be gentle. I've never, you know..."

It was like a splash of cold water on his brain. He pushed up and stared down at her. "You're a virgin?? How is that possible? You wanted me to fuck you in the boathouse, was that going to be your first time?"

She half shrugged, looking vulnerable beneath him. "I was hoping that if you did it quickly, it wouldn't be a big deal. I was hoping to just get it out of the way, you know? When you're popular, everyone assumes you're having sex all the time." She pulled at him, urging him on.

When he didn't move with her, she said, "Don't you want to?"

Jake did. He did want to, but this felt too big somehow. Like it should be more special. "Are you sure?"

"More than anything. Put your dick in me, Jake. Put your lovely, big, thick penis in my vagina." She said it low, slow and sultry, pulling on his arms. "I want you to fuck me, and make me scream, and make me come, okay? I broke my own hymen, so you won't hurt me."

Her words kick-started his hunger for her. He looked down at her, with her legs splayed beneath him, her breasts spread out over her chest but still impressive. With a careful look at her face, he reached down and aimed his cock towards her slit. He was so hard that it almost hurt to push his cock downwards.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

He pushed his head between her labia, spreading her natural lubrication over the spongy tip. Emma flinched when he touched her, so he stopped and looked up.

"Please," she said.

This time when he brushed his cock against her she didn't move, instead a low groan came from her. Encouraged, Jake pushed his cock lower, until his head lodged into her opening. He pushed a bit, watching her face for reaction. Her eyes were open, watching him back, and she nodded for him to continue. He pushed tentatively, afraid to hurt her, but her entrance resisted him, and she groaned louder. As his cockhead spread her open, Emma's eyes closed and her mouth opened. With a final firm push, his head popped into her entrance and he froze. He'd never felt anything so wet and so tight.

Emma lay there, panting quickly. Her hand had raised in a 'stop' gesture. After a bit, she seemed to relax.

"More," she said.

So he gave her more, pushing in slowly, ready to stop. It was like inserting his cock into a vice. He could see her mouth gape open as he delved deeper into her depths. He pulled out a bit and then pushed in again, soliciting another cry from her, lodging himself almost half his length.

Now Jake was starting to worry she'd be heard, so he leaned over her, stopping up her mouth with a kiss. "More," she murmured into his mouth. He pushed more and this time her cry was stifled. One final push and he was buried all the way in her smothering, moist, hot vagina, mashing against her clit.

His kiss wasn't firm enough, and she pulled away to cry out her loudest yet. "Fuck me, Jake! Fuuuuuuuck meeeeee!!!" she yelled, and so he did.

He started by pulling almost all the way out, and then thrusting in, penetrating her in one smooth motion. "Harder," she moaned, so he did it again, more forcefully. "Harder!" she ordered, and he did. Now he was plunging in and out in a steady pounding, the moisture of her juices spreading, pelvises thumping, skin smacking.

Emma was letting out a series of cries now, each time he buried himself inside of her. She was still tight, but so wet that he was perfectly lubed. The whole experience, a different pussy, a different feel from his Mom, had Jake approaching his climax fast.

He said, "I'm going to come, I have to pull out." He was stopped when Emma wrapped her legs around his back. "Emma," he groaned. "I can't hold it."

She said something that sounded like 'good', before she tensed up there on his bed, under him. Tensed up all over, her belly, her face, and her vagina. She had him in a death hold now, and after one final show he was coming. He couldn't hold it, and he bathed her vagina in his semen, shot after shot pushing out, mingling with her fluids. It was a cocktail made for breeding, which was perhaps what she had intended? In any case, Jake was helpless to do anything except empty himself in her, shuddering and quivering. He fell on her, unable to hold himself up, and was cushioned by her tits.

He felt her hug him tight, planting kisses over his forehead and cheeks, ending at his mouth. "Oh, thank you, Jake. Thank you so much. That was so good, exactly what I wanted for my first time."

They lay there, recovering, until Jake rolled away. He tried to shimmy as close as he could to her side, facing her. "Why didn't you let me pull out? That's how babies are made, you know."

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I know. I just - I was so close, you know? I wanted to be able to climax my first time, and you felt so fucking good. Like, really good. I promise from now on we'll use condoms. I didn't exactly plan it this time, like I did at camp."

"Well. I can't really blame you; it did feel fantastic. We just have to be careful."

Emma nodded. "I really, really liked it, though. When can we do it again?" A thought seemed to occur to her. "Do you think your Mom is okay to share you?"

Jake laughed. "Well, maybe. It was her idea to have you move in, and she's said that whatever we get up to is fine. I'm not sure fucking was what she had in mind, but if you don't hog me, it's probably okay."

"No promises," Emma whispered, before leaning over for a kiss.

***

Sam sat at the kitchen table, the sound of lovemaking coming from upstairs having dropped off. Bill had left before it started, thankfully. He had dropped by to pick up some clothes, and to announce he'd be moving closer to his girlfriend. He had an apartment near her place now, and she was leaving her husband.

It's not like Sam was terribly upset, it was clear that their marriage was over, but it still was the end of a long partnership. It was worth feeling sad for a bit. Of course, she hadn't had much time to be sad after he left. When the first cry came from Jake's room, she'd known right away what it was.

She'd crept upstairs and watched her son fuck another woman for a minute before retreating to examine her feelings. That was her Man Cock, attached to her lover, her baby's Daddy. Strangely, with Emma that possessiveness transmuted into pride. Pride that he was such a capable lover. Pride that he had somehow landed someone so lovely who wanted to be with him.

As she sat there at the table, the scene playing over in her head, she felt the stirring of desire. It was okay if Emma wanted to be a part of their lives, and she was happy to have her stay with them. But the girl was going to be fine with sharing, and that was that.

Pondering how much time he might need to recover, Sam headed upstairs, undressing as she went.

"My turn!" she called down the hall as she turned to her bedroom. She smiled at the laughter that chased her down the hallway.