Sam and Jake Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd gone along with his mom's plans because it was such a turn on to think of knocking her up. Putting his seed in her and making life. Now that it was his future, how sure was he that he was ready for it? He was glad he was able to put on a good face for her, not ruin the moment or anything, but he was definitely scared. He might have made a huge mistake. Even with the experience his mom had at this whole business, he was afraid he'd screw it up somehow.

An hour later the doorbell rang, and they stood up to welcome Emma into their private ceremony to see if they had succeeded in the ultimate taboo.

When they opened the door, she was standing there, out of breath, prettily gasping on their doorstep.

"I'm not too late, am I? I went as fast as I could."

"We waited, you didn't need to go that fast," his Mom said,

"Okay, thank you so much," she said, entering and closing the door. "Are you ready? I'm so excited."

His Mom seemed more subdued with Emma here, but he couldn't resist her enthusiasm. He grinned and looked at his Mom, who held up the box in her hand.

"Let's go upstairs," she said.

They all trooped up the bathroom in single file, before stopping at the door. Jake and Emma held back and waited while Sam went in to pee on the stick behind the closed door. In a moment she came back out, holding the stick in her hand gingerly.

"Now we wait."

The wait felt fairly long, but eventually his Mom checked her phone and declared that it was time. She brought up the stick and together all three of them examined the readout, and there bold and plain were two lines.

"Is that -" Jake said, while Emma started jumping up and down. "Positive?" he finished.

His Mom looked at him with a gleam in her eye and a happy smile, and nodded. "We made a baby," she said. They grabbed each other in a wild hug, tight and firm, kissing over and over.

They barely noticed when Emma joined the hug, saying, "Oh, you two are the cutest! You make me so happy!"

The three stood like that for a minute before separating. "What now?" he asked, breathlessly.

His Mom laughed, "What now? Now we wait nine months and see what happens."

What an anticlimax. "Oh right, I guess. Don't we need to make appointments or go to classes or something?"

"In due time. For now, I'll just schedule an appointment in a couple weeks to have it confirmed."

Emma said, "Now you get to pamper your Mom. I mean, really lay it on."

"Oh, no you don't!" his Mom said. "No way, I need my freedom as long as I can until I have no choice. When the baby comes is the time for pampering."

Jake and Emma laughed, but his Mom didn't, and he realized she was serious. "Well, okay. What do you want to do then?"

He could see a sort of feral, primal look come into his Mom's eyes as her gaze flicked between the two teenagers. "I need Emma to say goodbye, that she'll see you tomorrow. Then I need you to go get into bed. I do have a type of pampering you can perform."

Emma gasped audibly at how brazen his Mom's words were and then said, "See you tomorrow, Jake," before retreating down stairs. They heard the door close and then they were rushing to the bedroom, peeling off clothes.

It was probably Jake's imagination, but as he followed his Mom to their room, watching her wide hips sway, he thought she looked healthier. Fuller. As each piece of clothing was discarded and he saw more of her, he decided that she looked better than she ever had. Her generous thighs tapered down to slim ankles. Her perfectly proportioned torso and arms above her waist. She turned to him and he took in the large nipples perched on her breasts, waving to him as she moved. His mouth watered as he imagined suckling on them, and so he did, relishing in her gasp as he took her in.

He grabbed her ass, ready to direct her onto the bed when she stopped him. "Nope. When I get bigger I'm going to be on top because of my belly, so let's practice."

He let her nipple go, saliva coating the large, fleshy nub, and fell onto his back on the bed. He watched as she climbed up after him, straddling his body, settling her ass on his thighs.

Jake stared with wonder at the naked beauty on him, large breasts jutting from her chest down to her soft belly and then to the slit between her legs. Her labia were swollen with need, shiny with desire. She scooted forward on her knees, bringing her pussy up against the underside of his rampant cock. He could feel her warmth as she slowly dragged her drooling slit along his shaft, coating him in her juices.

He imagined her belly large, breasts pendulant, sitting on him like this, and felt his cock surge with the thought. "Fuck, you're sexy Mom," he said.

She smiled in response and leaned over, bringing her tits close to his face. He leaned up and latched onto a nipple, sucking hard. "Will you drink my milk while we fuck, baby?" she whispered in his ear.

The image overtook his senses and he groaned, grabbing for her hips, trying to lift her and penetrate her. She fought him off, taking charge. "When I'm bigger I'll be calling the shots, so just lay back," she said, firmly. She leaned over him further, rising on her knees. He could feel his cock dragging through her lips before springing free behind her rump.

He had no control, and so could only wait while his Mom lowered herself onto him, spearing herself on his cock. She lifted up and lowered again, his cock stabbing further inside of her vagina, her juice lubing him up. After a series of thrusts, he was firmly buried inside of her, her ass on his legs.

Now they started making love. She rode him slowly, her breasts swaying over his head, as he tried to capture her nipples in his lips. He occasionally caught one and could suck before she pulled away, fucking down on him. The motion was incredible. Her slick lips drooled on his cock as they rutted, skin slapping on skin, moans and groans filling the room.

Jake let his hands roam over her hips, her breasts, her sides, happy to be able to use his hands for something other than holding himself up. He tried to imagine what she would feel like when bigger, but couldn't picture it, so just settled for how she was now. She felt so good, so soft, he couldn't get enough of her.

Above him, his Mom was breathing harder now, and starting to slow down. She smiled from atop him and leaned down onto his chest to rest. He took the opportunity to kiss her, tongue slipping over hers, saliva and sweat mingled. It was distracting but couldn't fully take his mind off the feel of her pussy on him, her vagina clutching and rolling up and down his cock.

Now their sweat was intermingling as their chests and bellies rubbed. Jake took her ass in both hands and helped her as she rode him, pulling and pushing, the sweat helping lube up their motion. He could feel his orgasm approaching and tried to speed his Mom up, but she kept the same rhythm, maddeningly steady.

"Mom, uhhh, go faster," he moaned.

She shook her head and lifted up enough so he could see her face again. Then she lifted up higher and her nipples were in his face, so he took one between his lips.

"That's it, son. Harder," she murmured, looking down on him.

He did, and she cried out. She started to speed up, crashing down on him faster, so he gave one final hard suck and let her go. He watched her bounce on him, breasts bobbing, face flushed and glowing, covered in sweat. She was beautiful, and the moment overwhelmed him, sending him over the edge, his cock spurting into her already bred womb. The womb carrying his baby. The thought intensified his feelings, so that he cried out, and she joined him in a chorus of climaxes.

"AAAAAHHHHhhhhh!" "OOOOHHHHhhhhh!" "Fuuuuuuuckinjesusmomyoureamazing!"

He could feel her spend drenching his balls, dripping down his ass crack. He would never get tired of this feeling, seeing his Mom scream out her passion and love while he was buried in her.

As she slowed down, she collapsed back on his chest and they lay there, panting, sweating, cuddling. Slick and hot, satisfied and satiated. He wrapped her in his arms, juices still dripping down him, out of her.

They stayed there like that for some time, the only sound was of her giggling when his softened cock eventually slipped out of her, spilling more juice.

***

The next day, Sam went about her work day in a kind of fog. Not a bad fog, but just a distracted haze, as her attention was mostly on the baby inside of her, the future she had planned, and the probable future she had planned for Jake.

Now that she was pregnant, there was a certain reduction in her urgency to keep him by her side. Yes, she would always want him physically, but other instincts had kicked in. His career, his love prospects. It was unrealistic to think she could retain his affection forever, or so she insisted to herself. The best she could hope for was that he would stick around long enough to get the new little one potty trained before moving out into the wider world.

The thought of him leaving saddened her, but it was entirely balanced by the thought of having a new child to rear, who would surely take up all of her time.

The end of the work day arrived, and she stopped on the way home to pick up a quick dinner for her and Jake. Bill was still entirely sporadic in his time at home, even to the point where she wasn't sure the last time he'd even been home. He would have to make some kind of effort to be around, to keep up the pretense that he was the father of her baby.

Arriving at home, she found Emma's car parked on the street. She smiled to see it. Emma was strange, but in a good way. Perhaps Jake and her had a future?

Once she'd dropped the food off in the kitchen, Sam went upstairs to quickly get changed. She could see Emma and Jake in the pool, so she wanted to join them. As she picked out a swimsuit, she was ashamed to realize she was analyzing each suit for its appeal to Jake. As if she was in competition with the younger woman outside. Shaking her head at the silliness, she picked out a two piece that she knew drew his eyes, and headed downstairs.

Just as she opened the door to the patio, she was confused to see that only Emma was in the pool, sitting with her back to the house, against the side. She was sure she'd seen both of them as she passed by the glass doors.

She looked around and said, "Hi Emma."

Emma turned her head to look at her, and smiled her dazzlingly bright smile. "Hi Sam."

"Where's Jake? I thought I just saw him out with you?"

"Oh, he's, ohhhhhmmmmmmm, he's just busyyyYYYYYYY!!" she screamed as she threw her head back.

Sam was in shock for all of three second before it became clear when Jake popped up from under the water, a triumphant look on his face.

"I knew I could do it!" he yelled. His face dropped when he saw her standing there. "Mom!?!"

"Your Mom's home," said Emma, unnecessarily. She didn't seem fazed in the least at being caught.

Sam took the initiative to keep things cool. This sort of thing could play into her long-term plans. "Hey Jake. Good to see you're entertaining your guest."

"Ummm, yeah. I - "

"Don't be like that. It's fine. Do you want to stay for dinner, Emma? Jake, I know you've already eaten."

Her son slowly sank underwater, while Emma broke into a fit of giggles. "I'd love to stay, Sam, thank you."

"Excellent. You and I should talk later, okay?" She looked pointedly at Jake, and smiled gently to let the girl know she wasn't mad. Emma nodded.

Sam went back inside and put the food away, humming to herself.

Later on, after dinner and the dishes were done, Sam sent Jake out for some dessert, to give her time to talk to Emma alone.

They sat out on the patio and Sam went on the attack. "What are your intentions towards my son?" she asked, looking the younger woman directly in the eye.

"My intentions?"

"Yes, your intentions. What do you want? What are your goals? What's your endgame?"

Emma chewed on her lip for a bit and said, "I like Jake. He's a good person, he is kind and thoughtful. I like you as well. I don't want to break you two up, I just want to experience your love for each other. Vicariously, I guess."

"Experience our love? And what about love for yourself? Aren't you left out in the cold with that arrangement? Or are you just in it for the sex?"

Emma blushed bright red, and said, "It's not that, I'm not as slut you know. We haven't even had sex. I... I don't know about me. I guess I'll find myself someone to love when it happens. For now I just hope you let me continue to hang around. I feel at peace here, with you two."

"Well I'm glad you feel at peace with us. What about Jake in particular?"

"Jake? But I thought you two were... together?"

"You do? You're awfully free with my partner, if you thought that," she said, with a gentle smile and a wink to soften the words.

"I don't know why I do those things. I'm not -"

"You're not a slut, yes, we've established that," Sam interrupted. "Look, I'm not dumb, I know that long term isn't very realistic with my son and I. He will surely stick around for a while, but our age gap is too large. He needs women his own age." She cocked an eyebrow at Emma for emphasis. "I'm not mad that you and he have fun, because I think it'd be good for him if you two ended up together."

"You do?"

Sam nodded. "You're probably the only person who will accept us as we are. You're also very lovely and a kind person yourself. Jake would be very lucky to end up with you."

"Thanks," Emma said quietly, as if she didn't get many compliments. "Do you think Jake would want to have a baby with me? One day?"

The question startled Sam, but then she considered Emma's fascination with the pregnancy test, and her devotion to going to the camp as a counselor. Clearly, she was destined to care for children.

It felt wrong to put words in her son's mouth, but felt she had to reassure this suddenly vulnerable woman. "I see no reason why not. He seems genuinely excited about our little one. And I'm sure you'll be an excellent mother yourself."

"Thanks," she said again, looking down. "What should I do, then? Keep hanging out? Ask Jake on a date?"

"I think you should hang out here as much as you like, and keep doing what you're doing. I'll let Jake know that he should feel free to spend as much time as he likes with you."

A sudden suspicion hit her mind. A suspicion about Emma's home life.

"Would you... like to maybe move in here for the summer? When you're not at summer camp? We have an extra room, or will soon, I'm sure."

"OH, would that be okay? Oh, I'd really like that. A lot! Thank you so much, this will be so much fun, I - Oh, wait, will Jake be okay with it?"

"It's not his house, and in any case, having two attentive women around to keep him company surely won't be a burden." She put the 'attentive' in air quotes, and Emma laughed.

"Okay. I'll grab my stuff and move in soon."

"Why wait? Get Jake to go with you and grab your stuff tonight."

Sam was not surprised to see tears well up in Emma's eyes as she nodded.

"Good, it's settled."

***

Jake got home with the dessert to see a red-eyed Emma and a smiling Mom sitting by the pool. He carefully handed out the ice cream treats, wondering what was going on.

"Thank you, baby. Can you do me another favour and take Emma to get her stuff? She's moving in with us for the summer."

Jake looked at his Mom and then Emma and back again. Emma seemed to be waiting for his reaction, while his Mom was giving him a warning look.

"Of course! Sounds good, let's go!" he said, and turned on his heel. He could hear Emma whisper something to his Mom behind him, but didn't listen closely. Whatever was going on would come clear, he was sure.

In the car, Emma directed him for about ten minutes before they pulled up at an apartment building. She didn't say much the entire ride, and he didn't ask. As he stopped by the curb, she jumped out quickly. He tried to follow but she was too fast.

"Hey, do you want a hand getting your stuff?" he called.

She shook her head as she ran, her hair flowing behind her. He was distracted by the sight of her butt as she ran, then got back in the car to wait. Something odd was going on.

Twenty minutes later he started to get concerned. Thirty minutes in he thought about messaging her. Finally, he saw Emma coming out of the lobby, carrying two suitcases and two large handbags. He jumped out to help her.

"Did you get everything? Should I go back for the kitchen sink?" Immediately he knew the joke had backfired when he saw her face. She'd been crying again, but her face was set firm.

"I'm never coming back here again, so if you and your Mom kick me out, it's going to be awkward."

"Ah," he said, and helped her load the bags before jumping in the driver's seat.

"I don't know what is going on, but you're welcome as long as you need," he said, glancing at her.

She was sitting with her hair covering her face, like she'd done before in the pool. She lifted her head up angrily and wiped her face. "Thanks Jake. I know I've pushed myself into your lives, but you're not stuck with me. I just need some time to find my own space."

"No, seriously. It's fine. I know my Mom feels the same... we like you, Emma. I like you." Jake felt like a massive tool saying that, but he didn't know how else to say it, and wanted to get the sentiment across. He knew he'd said it before, but this felt all new. Her silence was deafening.

As they drove home, Jake contemplated the various cars, trucks and buildings he could drive into, wondering if he could arrange it so that Emma survived and he would be released from his embarrassment.

Just as they were pulling up at his house, he heard her quietly say, "I like you too, Jake."

This also felt like a new admission, but he wasn't sure what to do or say next, so he just jumped out and started grabbing her bags. Weighed down, walking up to their door, he was jerked out of his introspection on the situation when Emma stopped in front of him. She stepped up close and cupped his face in her hands. Her gaze flickered around his face and then she amazed him with the most sensual, intense kiss he'd ever had. Later he would reflect on how she'd managed to do that after the kisses he'd already shared with his mother, but at this moment it was all he could do to keep hold of the bags.

The kiss carried on, his pulse pounding, until she pulled back and looked him directly in the eye. "I like you, Jake." He nodded and half-grinned in what he hoped was an attractive way.

She smirked, so he wasn't sure if he'd succeeded, and turned and opened the door for him, calling out, "We're back!"

In the house, Jake struggled to navigate the hallway while weighed down, so he dropped the bags where he was. He wasn't even sure where Emma would sleep, but of course this was all so sudden.

He followed Emma down the hall to the kitchen and was surprised to see his Dad sitting at the table with his Mom. They looked over, clearly mid-conversation.

His Mom said, "Jake, can you help Emma get settled in your old room? She can sleep there."

Where would his Dad sleep? "Sure, Mom. Come on, Emma, I'll show you where everything is."

They grabbed her bags and trooped up the stairs, Jake's mind dwelling on what his parents were talking about. It seemed serious.

Once they got to his room and dumped the bags in the middle of the floor, it seemed a lot smaller than he remembered. Staying with his Mom in the big bedroom had changed his perceptions. He started moving stuff around, trying to declutter a bit. It didn't seem to help.

Emma giggled at his attempts, and sat down on his bed. She tested it, bouncing on it a couple times. "Bed seems alright. Mattress has a lot of life in it. Your Mom and you use this a lot?"