Sam and Jake Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down and spent some time just playing with her perfect pussy with his tongue and fingers. He could tell she was still nervous and felt like extra time was needed to really get her motor going. After several minutes of gentle manipulation, he detected a trickle of her juice coming from her vagina. Encouraged, he kept it up, smiling as she started to moan and writhe on the bed.

When he felt she was ready, he crawled up her body, kissing along her belly and breasts until he arrived at her mouth. They kissed hard, saliva flowing between them, tongues wrestling. When he pulled up to arrange himself between her legs, she said, "Yep, taste test is good."

They shared a laugh while he drew his legs up under hers, putting his cock into position to enter her.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Fuck me, Jake," she said, pulling his face down for another kiss.

As they necked, he pushed slowly, feeling her open up around his head. She grunted in his mouth as he entered, so he paused in his pushing, but she reached down to his ass.

"Fuck me!" she said into his mouth, so he pushed the rest of the way into her.

Her molten core cradled his shaft in its silken heat, sending a wave of warmth to his pelvis.

"Fuck, you're amazing. Final test passed with flying colours!" he groaned.

Emma grinned up at him, and hunched her hips, encouraging him to get going, so he did. He commenced a long, slow fuck, his long shaft running the entirety of her vagina. Each thrust into her was matched with a low 'uh' from her lips when his balls smacked into her ass. His tempo was deliberate and steady, and with just one round of sex after six weeks without, he could feel his climax approaching fast. Too fast.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to come. I need to stop."

"Nope, keep going. Just come for me. Come inside me, baby. Do it. Fill me up again. I want another of your babies."

The words combined with the feel of her soaked love cave caressing his cock sent him over the edge, and he emptied himself into her, the reams of semen plastering her walls. It was too much. He was too sensitive and had to stop moving, or go mad. Emma whined underneath him, fucking herself onto him, urging him to keep going.

"I'm almost there!" she yelled, so Jake dug deep and started fucking her again, plunging his over-stimulated cock in and out of her now full vagina, the slippery jizz coating his shaft spreading all over her vulva.

"Aahhh...that's....ITTT!!!" Emma shouted, and she submerged into her own climax, her newly motherly vagina clenched around his cock as she quivered and quaked through her spend. Now her milk was leaking from her nipples, as his mom's had done, so he leaned over and latched on, drinking the spillage.

The added stimulation to her nipple sent Emma over again, a new round of convulsions gripping his sunk tool inside of her. More milk jetted from her other nipple, so Jake swapped to it. For a time, he relished in swapping back and forth, lapping up more and more heavenly sustenance. After a bit, the leaking stopped, Emma stopped orgasming and Jake's cock fell from her with a light flop.

Jake fell over to her side, cuddling up next to her. They lay together, sated, and happy. Emma looked over at him and said, "You really like it, don't you? The milk?"

He nodded and looked back. "Something about it really turns me on. Also it tastes great, and it's good for me."

She laughed and said, "Too bad they'll dry up when I wean the kids. Only one way to keep your wife's breasts producing milk. More babies!"

"Wife?"

She nodded. "Not now, but you will marry me one day. I know it."

"Let's get through this kid before we go that far," he replied, but was surprised he didn't hate the idea of marrying Emma. Well, marrying anyone at all.

"Deal," she said, and rolled over to put her head on his chest. Her milky breasts pushed up against his side, her leg lifted over his to graze his cock, and her wet crotch pressed firmly against his hip.

"Keep it up and you're going to get the second kid a lot faster than you realize," he growled.

Emma giggled and started to toy with his nipple.

"That's it!" he said, rolling towards her. He was met with gales of laughter, feigned struggles and then spread legs, followed by sighs and then moans as he plundered her depths once again.

***

The three of them ended up having several more children in the next several years. Emma and Jake got married when he finished college, and no one batted an eye at their three children.

It was harder to explain Sam's second child, as Bill was definitely out of the picture by then. She blamed it on a one-night stand, but several people noted how Jake and Emma never moved out, even after the wedding.

The timing of the children happened to result in there being at least one woman in the house producing milk for many years, much to Jake's delight.