All Comments on 'Sam and Jake Pt. 08'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great finish to a very enjoyable story series. Thank you for sharing your fantasy and writing talent. Really enjoyed these characters and will miss them but I am sure you will introduce us to many more just as charismatic!

Stay healthy, live long and write often!

Cheers

SAGE

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic story of love and babies.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was a great series and story. Only critique is i would have enjoyed reading about a proper proposal to emma and the wedding and possibly commitment cermony to mom as he has no intentions of abandoning her either.

But was an excellent read and story from start to finish

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ definite 5/5 great ending as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed that Sam and Emma never had sex

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

You had a good thing going for 4-5 chapters, too bad you brought Susan then Emma into the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been a good story without the Emma inclusion; otherwise, rather tedious series

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

I loved every part of this story!!!! Emma truly made the story in my mind.... Jake needed a loving wife his own age who also understood his love for his mother!!!! Emma didn't want to steal Jake,,, she just wanted AND NEEDED some love and a family!!!

pitaya35pitaya35over 2 years ago

Wonderful - At last a story that shows some of their life AFTER the seduction and intercourse parts ! I still hope at least another chapter, with Jake being more serious and mature, the wedding, the relationship in the loving family withe their children... Jake being called dad by all the children, but "not-exactly-don't-say-that" in school...

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

I found Jakes immaturity frustrating. I don’t think he told Emma that he loved her. Always treated one lady as a third wheel. Leaving his mum by the pool and walking off with Emma. His mum always said to him to make his dreams shoot for the stars. But he never did he stumbled through. Needed his mum to make the college decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was lovely till Emma was unneccesarily added in the story.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it but like a lot of other people, I didn’t really see the point of interesting a second love interest (or why you felt the need to change her name for no good reason). If Emma had been more involved with the other two sexually, it might have made sense on a titillating level, but there was only a bit of that. Still, all in all, it was good, hot read.

Sam23312Sam23312about 2 years ago

As stated below, Emma's character was more of distraction than an enhancement. It seems that the author was trying to spice it up but unfortunately failed in this endeavor.

Up until her introduction the story was very good. The ending was rushed. I would like to have read more detail following the birth and upbringing as well as the continued relationship between Jake and Sam.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I didn't like it very much, but at least, I didn't dislike the ending. Contrary to many stories they ended together and the guy didn't end as a living dildo. I would have liked that the husband would have gotten out of the picture much earlier. I totally disliked him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t listen! I loved having Emma added! Wish Emma and Sam were together alone and/or with Jake more, but amazing story!

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was perfectly written up to the point of introducing Emma. It took something away from the story. Emma is a beautiful character, but she seemed forced into the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2 pregnant women both wanting sex at the same time! The two women lying next to each other in bed holding/kissing/nursing each other while Jake was taking care of both of them under the covers with his cock in one and his mouth on the other.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was good untill Emma was introduced in the story, for me it was the low point in this story, totally unnecessary. 6/10

RoktotRoktot5 months ago

If this were a song…. It would be at the top of the charts, like….forever !!!

Sayin’

Tob

August83August835 months ago

I've been reading literotica for years and I can honestly say this is one of the best series I've ever read. 5* for me. You're a great writer.

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La3 months ago

As always, the story was beautifully written. I like the stories with a monotonous couple best. However, you are very good. 5!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The epilogue was too short and rushed. I felt like it was a good story but then the end was just slapped on. A good story deserves a bit of a better ending. Anyway, while I personally would have preferred the story remain purely about M/S, I wasn't totally against Emma by the end. It does make a lot of sense long-term but I do feel it detracts from the incest angle too much, and the story loses something special. But hey as long as the three of them are happy with their little family, it's all good.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman12 days ago

Excellent story! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sam and Jake Series Info