All Comments on 'Sam and Jake'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Myhands316Myhands316almost 4 years ago

A bit too long in the beginning and a bit too fast in the end. I'm all for build up if there is a good payoff in the end. This ending was a bit rushed, like the author didn't know where to take the story from here. Was this a simple moment of insanity, was this a start of a new life, did she get pregnant, is the father using his trips to fuck his assistant or someone else (Male or Female) do they ignore this until a surprise pops up? These and so many more things could have been addressed by shortening the beginning and extending the ending. A good first effort gave it a 4 because it has potential. also a good place to go to if you want to continue the story.

Keep up the good words

Myhands 316

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Oh please continue! That was fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

This was a great story and I hope you'll continue to keep it going , my wife and son started out having sex very similar to this and they still get together now and then. We found out 3 months after their first time together she was pregnant. Luckily we hadn't told any family or friends that I had a vasectomy 2 years after our don was born ;) .

TheholeinoneTheholeinonealmost 4 years ago
Advice

Keep it going maybe they both try to stop but cant help themselves husband is not enough for wife now not big enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

Keep Writing. I came twice from this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
uneven.

uneven really,first three pages are boring,last three pages are rushed,same

problem with jake,first three pages he is behaving like an imbecile,last three

pages his character is more mature,there are more problems with this story

but that's enough.3 stars

Joebttm694UJoebttm694Ualmost 4 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter. Will it be soon?

PantiesLvrPantiesLvralmost 4 years ago

Some of it doesn't make sense. Like when they're playing in the pool and his dick accidentally gets stuck between her tits. It was so damn hard to visualize what you're talking about there that I can't see how if she bends forward and walks back, his dick gets caught between her tits.

Also, how he laid on top of her and his dick just slipped in without him realizing it. I get he's a virgin but that doesn't mean you're going to accidentally slip into someone.

Honestly it was a good story and I would like more if you didn't make the guy so dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
part 2 please

second chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wonderful

this was a wonderful story. The buildup was awesome and this def needs a part 2. Would love to see Sam actually get pregnant too. Keep up the great work.

askinaskinalmost 4 years ago
awesome

dont listen to this critics. it was a nice story. Write What You Like! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
keep going it's great

please please please let them continue behind the dad's back...maybe get mom pregnant too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A good beginning. I think there is a lot of good potential to explore more Sam's foreboding and the possibility and fear of getting pregnant now that she has crossed the line with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

great story plz bring more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more please

thank you for your efforts

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Great build-up

Most mother/son incest is the result of some type of sexual build-up that started with an innocent glance at breasts or penis. Mine started with overhearing a phone call about dad's impotence and how horny mom was.

rem556rem556almost 4 years ago
great story

I enjoyed this tale very much, you could use a bit better editor/proofreader as there were some typos which momentarily distracted me, but it wasn't enough to stop me.

Over all, a very well written story that should definitely be continued...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The stage has been set, continue.

Sounds like Dad has a kinky side and may be game to see his wife satisfied. Maybe he wants to watch or take turns.

tobytimtobytimalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it so passionate and sexy, mum can't stop fucking her son this story has to continue please, more written so well

akindman22015akindman22015almost 4 years ago
Nicely Done

Truly an excellent story and looking forward to more. Many thanks for writing and sharing.

kvyxeuhekvyxeuhealmost 4 years ago

That was beatifull. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Smoking hot story

Great buildup and I was glad to see that Sam finally got nailed by Jake. Keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Half of the story...

You did a great job describing lust, but if this story is going where we KNOW it is...you better work on some man/woman (as opposed to mother/son) love between them.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy story! And it's only the beginning. Thank you!

LtrockhardLtrockhardover 3 years ago

Amazing,waiting for more

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Smoking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Five stars

Well paced and good build up, and I didn't see any typos. Granted, I wasn't looking for them either, but if I don't spot any it generally means the writer made an effort to proof read the work, which I appreciate.

One little pet peeve I have, though (even though I know this is incest erotica and realism takes a back seat), is how by far most of the young men (not just in this story, but most others) seem to be naturally talented at sex and outlast their mothers right away. I'd love to read a story every now and then where some training is required to get to that point. But don't worry ... it doesn't detract from the quality of this story.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 3 years ago

I read a post frim this Author stating they were surprised another Author they respected favorited them, I was curious so I clicked on the name the post was under and read this story. I can say after reading this story I saw why the other Author favorited this Author. This story is excellent. I loved how they did not immediately jump into bed with each other but rather resisted those feelings. I loved how she explained pregnancy does not happen at a drop of a hat. I think this is a wonderfully thought out story. I wish I could think out my stories as well as this Author has done.

Good Job.

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

I like your style of taking mother and son slowly over the edge in your writings, and you DO have a great imagination.

I would like to give you some feedback on your writing. I don't give my opinions about writing to just Joe on this site. My reasoning for such feedback is really very simple: my feedback is to help those that have adequate writing skills move to the next level.

Taboo tales are usually not done well for two main reasons.

1. Breaking down the sexual barriers between mother and son in most taboo writers writings is done by simply using a few words to slowly vaporize the mother's hesitancy.

Example: "Son, we cannot do this, it is wrong, but I've been so lonely and I need you." "Your dad is a jerk...now fuck me!" "Mom you are so hot, and you know deep down you want me!"

These lines may seem adequate to overcome barriers in a taboo relationship when incorporated into the storyline, but the reality is that they are as cheap as most pick-up lines. The one thing that is REAL with 95% of mothers is, their endless love for their son/sons. The love that a mother has for her son when married with sexual desire is what makes their sexual union "Otherworldly erotic," and an experience that will never be understood or known by anyone else.

Most taboo writers within this site are usually writing what I call "Wham bam thank you ma'am" style stories, which is pretty much just a cheap thrill.

2. Most writers within this site seem to be clueless when it comes to sexually luring a mother to her son or vice-versa and then weaving the reader into mother's and son's loving but deliciously naughty relationship.

Example: "I look at Mom's huge 48DDD tits and they seem to leap at me, begging me to suck them!" "My son's cock is huge and my mouth waters with the thought of my tongue gliding from his balls to the large head." Are these type lines okay? SURE! However, the problem is not the examples I used. The problem is that many writers are codependent using such writing and don't qualify such quoted remarks I used with anything truly meaningful. In other words, many writers within this site have no TRUE loving or erotic moments leading up to the quoted remarks.

Here is an example.

"Ty was windsurfing that afternoon, and Skye (Skye is his mother. Just cutting the explaining part of who she is), kept noticing how strong yet graceful her son is."

With most writers it would have been:

"Ty was windsurfing that afternoon, and Skye kept noticing how strong yet graceful her son is, her eyes drawn to his huge bulge as her son soared among the surf. Skye wanted to yank her son's balls while sucking him down her throat."

With the second paragraph there is no room for building up anything *teasing your reader* The writing goes from simply giving the reader a tender moment between mother and son; with a tad bit of what she MIGHT be thinking, and then goes into "Damn, cock, I want cock!"

You can lure your reader into the incestuous lightning strom between mother and son better if their is substance to your taboo tales. Have mother and son doing something together, something that SLOWLY brings them together. After awhile of some building up things between them you can slowly ease to something like, "Ty had wondered if his beautiful mother had ever thought of windsurfing. Ty imagined his mother windsurfing, crashing through the waves, and for a moment pictured his mother's youthfulness coming out to play."

Just some examples that may help.

Peace ✌ and keep the passion burning.

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

One more thing I'd like to add is, describing ANY person in ANY style writing is better when you do not simply make a list of their attributes.

Example: Mom is 5' 8" long dark hair.. etc. This style description is SO generic and tasteless.

Remember, a mother and son having a sexual relationship would be beyond anything generic, at least the "Bringing them together sexually part," which is what most writers stink at doing. A mother's love is not cheap, and neither should the adventurous trails she sexually traverses with her son.

Example for writing your characters attributes.

"...Skye rose above the next hill, the cool Northwind rushed from the mountains base, tossing her raven hair about her face."

Peace ✌

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the start of this series. The emotional development of the characters (mother & son) was good. Rational, logical situational development. I am sure that I will enjoy the sexual and sensual development of the inexperienced son while under the training of his mother. Introduction rated 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well-developed, hot story but she’s cheating on her husband… 2*

Tica21Tica21almost 2 years ago

Can this story get any better? Can't wait to read more about Jake and his mom.

Robertk123Robertk123almost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it,awesome story

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

She saw his coat when she got back and he is swimming in the pool? If it is warm enough to go into a pool what is he doing with a coat?

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlike5 months agoAuthor

Haha, I love it. This story is 3 years old and people still pulling it apart. I just reread it, and I can see things I would change all over the place. It was my first effort, but I'm still happy with it even with the rough edges. That's not to say I've gotten any better, but at least I can spot places I would make changes. The comment about him needing a coat and it being hot is one. Does he need a coat??? I adore all of the feedback, keep it coming.

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La3 months ago

Once again you lead us into the taboo and make us fully enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 hours ago

Hot as hell, loving it. Though I did have a glance at the chapters and I'm concerned that there seems to be an addition to the mix later (more people in the relationship). Disappointing but perhaps it will be done tastefully. I remain hopeful because this is a great start to a M/S story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
1988 Followers
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES