Sam and Jodie - A Fairy Tale

Story Info
Artist Sam (TV) looks for a perfect (TS) muse (7 encounters).
11.3k words
4.5
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CHRONICLES (AND THE CHARACTERS) OF SAM AND JODIE (A FAIRY TALE)

PREFACE

THE HORN

I am looking for a unicorn.

But I cannot find this beautiful and magical creature. Something so rare and special that few believe exist.

But I believe. I know she is out there. I also know that when my unicorn and I find each other - boom - explosions of sparkle dust, a sky of rainbows and a future of fun and love.

Which is why I am looking for my unicorn. I am pretty sure my unicorn is looking for me.

PROLOGUE

THE DEVIATION

I am poured into a tight black latex dress. The latex is stretched tightly over my silicone breasts -- which are heavy and shapely with large nipples. All squashed into a recently purchased hot pink bra with only the straps to hold their weight and keep them in place.

My engorged cock and balls spill out of the tiny matching thong the pressure forcing the latex G-string between the cheeks of my arse so tight that it rubs on my sphincter and I worry about friction burn.

The wet look rubber stockings are pulled up to midway on my thigh the lace trim hides the tight elastic that keeps them from falling.

I admire myself in the mirror the bright purple wig cascades with smooth flowing hair that reaches down beyond my shoulders to the lower back -- My featureless white mask both feminine and haunting.

I toss and scruff up the hair and I strut around the apartment - trying to be as sexy and desirable as Jodie was but nobody could move like she did. I had picked up some of her gestures, and body language. I pursed my lips and carefully applied a coat of bright red lipstick.

I caress myself and squeeze the big tits. If I was a girl, I would do this all the time and would never leave the house.

Shemale porn fills an entire wall as it projects relentlessly in the background.

Cocks being sucked balls being licked tongues rimming anuses cum being swallowed arses penetrated by straight cocks and shemale candy sliding in and out to varying depths -- facial expressions a mix of concentration, pleasure and pain. Sexy lingerie, nylons, high heels, in blacks, reds, pinks and whites in states of being removed or kept on just pushed aside for access. Big round Tits bouncing, hard nipples sucked, small tits perky and firm. Swollen balls banging against flesh making slapping sounds. Cum spattering on arses, chests, chins and other cocks.

My cock is hard and has escaped the thong. I expose it by pulling up the dress a little. I look good but I was never going to pass as a girl with this thing pushing against the fabric.

But this wasn't about being a girl or passing as a girl. This was about losing Jodie. It was a way to keep her close. This was about becoming a version of her.

It was also the only way to set her free.

Candy understood that. Hard Candy less so.

CHAPTER ONE

FOR ART

Maybe I should just hire an escort? I see no logical reason not too. Its all for art. It's a transaction. I need a model to draw from and that model must be the total package -- beautiful, sexy, confidence and well someone who brings a little extra to a sitting. All artists should have a muse. A beauty that inspires.

It makes sense. It will pay for itself. I would need to be on home turf though for the studio.... so, looks like I need an Outcall - for one hour with the right muse - I am looking at a $400 spend. 400 roses if you use the language in the ads.

That is a lot of money to pay, so I have to get the most out of the limited time. In that one hour how, many poses will I have time to study properly and also do a decent sketch. 10 minutes per pose -- no more than 5 poses .is all there would be time for to I should make a list then I can stay on track. Okay so visualize this - Hmmm.

Buzzer. Arrival -- greeting at the door -- offer drink -- make small talk. Assess her appearance and the clothes that she is wearing. Then what -- direct her to strip and pose explicitly and then ask her to stay in that positions for me to draw. She would probably think I was a pervert. Should I tell her in advance? Maybe she wouldn't come. Might think its weird and avoid. I could just call her and explain before I book-- Why not it is easy money right. She arrives, I pose her then I sketch.

So, $400 for one hour -- The minimum I would want in return is to get her to pose in five different positions so I can create several sketches and also allow me to make a detailed sketch of her cock.

Then what? $400 is a lot of cash so I should try to get my moneys worth. A blow job might help. I think a little nipple sucking would be included in the price.

I could be sketching and if inclined I could maybe start slow and give her cock a little rub, see what happens. Not sure how to pull off a hand job from the other side but I will get the hang of it. I hope that she has large tits.

I would hope that I would ejaculate at least once for that kind of money. Maybe some fingers and lube to have a closer look at her ass. Who knows I might want to fill her with my cock -- just to see what that would look like? From a research point of view. I could reach around and give her a hand job then. That way I wont swallow her come. But that seems like a waste. Maybe a taste.

Would she want to play with my ass? But would she -- do I want her too?

So, one hour -- arrival, welcome, tour of apartment, small talk, drink. Explain what poses -- see how she reacts. 30 minutes should get me 3 position and lots of rough sketches. Another 5 drawing her cock in detail. Maybe another five touching it and her. Shit that only leaves me about 15....

Worry about that later. I should pick the model/escort first.

CHAPTER TWO

THE ACTRESS AND THE ARTIST

(CREATING JODIE XX AND MAKING SAM HAMILTON)

The factual story of how one path took an unknown artist on an unexpected journey to success and recognition which started with an unusual commission request that led to an obsession for erotica and constant porn an absorbing addiction which eventually escalated until one evening he needed more and hired an escort for the first time in his life. A curvy and smooth woman chosen carefully for her size and measurements open to kinks and fetishes with no restrictions who was an aspiring actress and also surprising willing to model nude for art so she would go to the studio and pose for free and drink wine and smoke his weed which made her horny so they would fuck and the visits became more and more frequent until she just stayed and didn't leave for 6 months and all he did was paint, sculpt, draw, lick and fuck her and she would model either naked or in lingerie and talk dirty to paying clients over webcam until the day came she got a part in a movie and she moved to LA for the film that turned her into a star and whose successful career made the hundreds of paintings, sketches and sculptures of her sought after by fans which would be resold and resold at higher and higher prices that made the art world interested making him a highly desirable as an artist and led to sell out shows in New York, London, Seattle and Hong Kong and a cover of Time magazine.

COMING TO A THEATER SOON

CHAPTER THREE

OUT OF THE BLUE

A wall mural. That's what he told me on the phone. A large wall mural to be painted at the top of a staircase. He wouldn't explain anything about what the subject over the phone and we agreed we would meet the next day to see the location and discuss ideas/styles.

How had he found me?

I wasn't advertising. I wasn't well known. And I certainly wasn't in the mural business.

His reply filled me with pride and concern in equal parts.

I had been recommended by Johnny *******. You have friends in high places he said.

Last year I did a set of six illustrations for this lady --a gift for her lover. Six ink drawings. Two pair of high heels. Two pair of Thigh high boots. And two pair of stilettoes.

Her lover had a bit of a shoe fetish thing going on she explained. These were the ones that 'really 'got him going'.

I did them comic book style. Three colours only. Outlined in black. When she came over to collect, she loved them -- but before she left, she made me promise to forget about the foot fetish thing because her lover was in the public eye and she shouldn't have said anything and.... I cut her off and assured her of my discretion.

A week later I got a call from her lover. He introduced himself. He asked if I had heard of him. I had.

Anyone that has read a newspaper in this city in the last two years had heard of him.

rJohnny ******* had just been cleared of three murders. The trial had everyone gripped. Daily revelations and allegations of his criminal enterprise. Witness tampering, drug smuggling, bribery, torture, murder and stories of armed robberies. But nothing seemed to stick.

My client was his mistress.

He was very polite and told me that he liked the illustrations. He thanked me and ended by saying if he ever needed an artist, he knew how to find me.

I hadn't been sure whether the call was genuine appreciation or just a threat to make sure I remained discreet,

Even now with this personal recommendation -- I was worried. Is this a 'favour' that I am going to end up in debt for.

I rang the doorbell. The house was a larger pile up on the North of the City. Outside sat a Porsche. He clearly had money. Anxiety started to build- how does this guy know Johnny *******. It crossed my mind that this was an elaborate set up and I was going to killed to make sure the fetish thing never got out and a little panic set in.

I need not have worried. I recognised him as soon as the door opened. Mr. ******* was not a killer. A pervert yes but a killer no.

He quickly got into what he was wanted. And what he wanted was a 6 foot by 5-foot mural of an orgy. A writhing mass of flesh, fetish and fucking.

He knew exactly who and what he wanted in the orgy. He read out his laundry list of positions and how many of what should be doing something to who and with what.

I nodded away. But on the inside my head was shaking in disbelief his call came out of the blue less than 12 hours ago. The only exciting thing I had to look forward to that week the delivery of a massive canvas that I had ordered.

I stared at the list of positions and characters as he continued talking.

He gestured to the wall -- 140 characters. Same as a tweet. (on screen - Same length as a tweet). I scribbled away, trying to look like I knew what I was doing. I tape measured made a lot of low grumbly sounds. I blurted out a price. And the deal was done. It was about two hours later that it hit me that I had no idea what I was doing. I certainly had no idea how to draw 'a dude sucking off a shemale' or the best angle for drawing the penetration of any of three big holes.

(Three months later - Despite extensive porn research I determined that there are some angles and poses that need to be seen in the flesh}

CHAPTER FOUR

THE SWEET TASTE OF CANDY

And here she was. I buzzed her inside. My heart pounded and panic kicked in, the bold and horny me that organized this no longer available. A quick apartment check -- music slow and soulful, lighting low and warm, clean bedding and wine in the fridge. From the entrance to my apartment door takes three minutes. It crossed my mind to try and get a line of coke in.

I closed the blinds.

Then the knock. I took a deep breath and became aware that I had an almighty erection that pushed into my tight jean leg. I opened the door and there was the muse that I ordered. Come in please I gesture. In walks a beauty - all curves, tits and high heels on the exterior all soulful eyes, soft skin and smiles on the interior. The perfume is intoxicating.

I close the door.

CHAPTER FIVE (PART ONE)

WANTED/THE DREAM

I am looking for a confident temptress to be my muse and partner that I can love every inch of. Be my goddess.

Don't misunderstand. I love sex. I just enjoy it better once I get to know someone, as an artist I really appreciate the beauty of the naked body, but it takes time to truly learn and appreciate every inch of a body.

When I saw your profile and pictures -- boom: rainbows went off in my head.

If there is a chance, even a small one, that you might be a unicorn, my unicorn, then I would regret not trying to find out.

Can I persuade you to meet sometime for dinner, or drinks, or coffee? And worse case scenario - there are no rainbows, but I am good company. And I guarantee laughter. I also guarantee that I will be a gentleman.

Even though he wanted to.

Sam couldn't hit send. He deleted the draft and logged out of the dating site. So far Sam had paid $400 in membership fees. He had visited the site over 1000 times. He had spent hours finding someone that he was interested in. He had drafted 27 introductory emails. He had never sent any of them. He never sent an email. He had never received one.

Sam turns off the computer and turns off the desk lamp.

He slumps onto the sofa resigned he remembers that he has the latest edition of The ************* in his bag. This cheered him up.

He would read that then return to grindstone. He needed to put about six more hours in before he could go to bed. For the mural project he had sketched, inked and colored over 500 studies. Hundreds of positions, hundreds of bodies and more dicks, asses, tits and vaginas than anyone should ever see.

He closed his eyes. Five minutes he said to himself.

And he was asleep.

CHAPTER FIVE (PART TWO)

POSING AS HARD CANDY

With her finger she beckons me closer. A little bit more she says. She grabs my wrist and directs my hand to rub her underwear. As I do her legs part and her cock which had been hiding behind her thighs dropped into the gusset of her panties, I cup it. Its heavy. My hand rubs her balls and beneath the sack.

My hands get more confident and he cock gets bigger. Do you like them she asks?

I do but I think I would like them better on the floor.

Take them off me then. I kneel. Her bulging panties are right in front of my face.

I slide hands under each side string and bring those panties down over her thighs. Getting the fabric over her swollen cock was a challenge but after that they fell to her ankles.

I start to stroke her ankles and run my fingers up the nylon. Her cock is waiting. I stand again now pressing myself against her and undoing her bra I smell and kiss her neck. Her hands under my shirt, buttons are undone. I work at my belt she my pants. Now I am against the wall and she is kneeling, and my trousers come off. My cock is rock solid, and my underwear is pushed out.

Her breasts are cupped in a tight black satin bra. There is more cleavage than bra. She is wearing matching underwear; a quick twirl shows more ass than underwear. Her black stockings held up by a suspender and garter.

Take your socks off and I will see you in there she says going into my bedroom. Billie Holiday plays and the red wine, two glasses, paper/pencil and I follow her in. She is reclined on her side. Her heavy tits and big cock on my sheets. She takes a glass of wine. The stockings and garter remain. I look at her erection.

Is Hard Candy your real name I ask.? Well the Candy part.

She pauses. The restraint showing in her eyes.

So how do you want me to pose?

Natural is good. Do you read in bed?

CHAPTER SIX

JODIE OUT HARD CANDY IN

She paused to read her advert before submitting. Conflicted she reminded herself that she needed the money and that she would be careful.

She knew she would have to say goodbye to Jodie for a while and embrace her new identity.

Her finger hovered over the screen -- cancel post or submit. Goodbye submissive Jodie, she whispered as she clicked.

Hard Candy closed her laptop and leaned back away from the screen. What was left of Jodie disappeared with her reflection on the screen.

'Hard Candy. Hard Candy. Hard Candy. I am Candy; but they call me Hard Candy' she practised.

She never dreamt that she would need to become an escort, but it was her only way out now. She was going to have to make the best of it. This was going to help her escape, solve all her money issues and get that nasty piece of shit of a loan shark off her back at last.

(Advert submitted to TS escort sites Shemale Canada and Leolist at 4pm)

My name is Candy - I am a slim, smooth skinned and tattooed Caucasian TS available for outcalls

Enjoy my fully functional hard 7.5" heavy and thick uncut tool and my shaven balls, I am 28 years old and I stand at 5'7' tall without heels with long natural (apart from the color) hair. All woman at 140lbs - 26" waist - 32" hip -- 34C Cup. I am a perfect Size 4 with nice hairless butt.

I arrive in High heels, stockings, garter belts, lingerie and tight skirts/dresses. You choose the color prior to the appointment to taste. Trust me you will not be disappointed. Sensual, sexy or slutty I can be your fantasy. Safe anal play with toys and lubes provided. Party and popper friendly.

$350 per hour --Full GF - $750. Overnight (10 to 8am) $1500 (limitless action). Cash and all major credit cards accepted. No discounts or refunds.

A one-hour visit includes full sex but there is no guarantee of me coming, and no kissing or swallowing. Full girlfriend service includes a no rush visit of three hours. We kiss, cuddle, talk and share a bottle of wine. Everything allowed. Tops and bottoms. BJs and swallowing and both coming.

Beginners, bi-curious and women welcome. Call me now to arrange a visit -- 3 hours notice please. Special requests can be accommodated if booked in advance.

(TEXT ADVERT PRINTED IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION OF THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER)

TS Hard Candy (new in town)

Young olive-skinned TS available for outcalls.

Slim, smooth and tattooed. 5'8" 140lbs long hair.

26" waist, 32" hip. 34b Cup. Size 4 dress. Nice butt. 7.5" Heavy and thick uncut tool. Small shaven balls. $350 per hour. Party and popper friendly.

Accommodating and Sensual.

Cash, PayPal and all major Credit Cards.

CHAPTER SEVEN

MISCELLANEOUS STATEMENTS (FROM A VARIETY OF PORN MEDIUMS)

7 (1) - DICKS VERSUS CUNTS

'Its way better than pussy. Don't get me wrong -- I like cunt. Especially if it is sat on my face but let's face it even though you only want one cunt you always get two. The cunt between the legs and the cunt above. They come as a package; that's not the deal

Shemales' come with a package; that is the deal. That's exactly the fucking deal'

7 (2) - SISSY INSULTS

Surprise, surprise, my cock is bigger than yours you fag. You ready to have some fun little man? Open that mouth for me... I shaved my balls for you, come closer and lick them. I hope you are good at sucking cock -- open wide don't be shy big boy. Trust me you will love the feel of my big cock in your throat. You were kissing my lips a few minutes ago -- now kiss my balls with the same passion

7 (3) - OTHER DICKS

I have never handled a cock other than my own. I was happy that way. I have seen lots of others; hanging out at gym, swimming bath showers, school and of course watching porn. Big ones, small ones, fat ones, long thin ones, purple ones, black ones, circumcised ones...

I liked mine.

7 (4) -- THE SWEET TALKER. TMI. TMI. TMI.

I cannot remember the last time I watched straight porn. I used to love a little bit of Filipino pussy. Soft olive skin, hairy pussy those dark nipples. Even a bit of Jap cunt -- although it was the cute little sounds that they made while being licked, fingered etcetera that was the best bit...

CHAPTER EIGHT

(EX)POSING HERSELF

My real name is not Candy.

This is not the name I was born with. In fact, this is the fourth name I have taken.

But this is who I am now.

A transsexual escort. A girl to play with at your disposal. A girl to love you. A girl to fuck you.