Sam and Jodie - A Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group was getting louder and more boisterous as the drinks flowed. It looked like it was going to be fun birthday party. I didn't need to stick around to find out so decided to leave after my drink.

I hoped to maybe catch the eye of the girl with the lips before I went but I couldn't see her. I tried to get the bill but the server was obliviously unaware. My glass was empty, my jacket was on and I was eager to leave.

I waited patiently stood at the bar waiting for my turn to come -- At last he turns in my direction -- I open my mouth to ask for the bill but before I can a girl stands beside me at the bar -- she interrupts the silent communication and starts shouting out an order for a round of drinks. He looks at me apologetically and then he chooses to serve her.

I turn to stare down the queue jumper to find the girl with the amazing smile. I melt a little and try to think of something to say.

But she is already ahead of me. 'Are you leaving already?' she asked. 'It is still early'.

Before I can reply she instructs the barman to refill my glass. 'Now you are going to stay until you have finished that....'

'I am Mimi' He soft hand finds mine and shakes it. I struggle to speak. I am awestruck.

'Hi, I am Sam'

Our eyes lock. Time seems to slow. Her hand is still in mine.

She is beautiful. Deep brown eyes, straight dark hair tied up in a pale blue gingham bow. She speaks with a certain softness and a faraway accent -- and I am already infatuated.

She invited me to sit down with her and her friends. The group was large enough that we could just talk to each other, and no one minded.

The party went on around us. Cake, gifts, laughter, drinks -- lots of drinks. But we were on our own island and nobody could come ashore.

Later we danced at a club. A club I only went to because she asked. Then outside we held hands until we could find a cab.

Last night I did not know. I did not know when we flirted in the bar. I did not know when we danced sensually at the club.

I did not know when we kissed on the dance floor. I had no idea when we got a little hot and heavy in the cab. I didn't know when I walked you to the door. We talked and I told you I liked you. You told me you liked me.

One-night stands were not your thing but if I still wanted to see you tomorrow then we could go out again.

The cab was waiting but she pulled me just inside her door. We kissed hard. Our bodies against each other. I should go I say.

She takes my hand off her ass and brings it to the front. Looking into my eyes she leads my hand to her crotch.

It takes a second. I am so horny. It takes a second. She puts my hand in her panties. I wasn't sure what it was, so my hand explored a little and then I held it. She removes my hand. Smiles and says the cab is waiting.

I hope to see you again. She says.

Speechless I get in the cab. She is waving when we drive off.

I got home. I was so fucking horny that I started to masturbate within minutes of arriving. I thought about her before knowing about the surprise. Fuck she was stunning and sexy. But the cock. I got harder and harder thinking about it -- in fact I couldn't stop thinking about it. I came hard my thick warm cum splattering sofa, coffee table and floor. The most amazing orgasm.

I couldn't sleep.

Less than an hour later I was hard again. My fantasy limited by my lack of knowledge. I went online found a website devoted to Transsexuals -- drilling down into terms such as Ladyboy, Shemale, Tranny.

I had to know what happens in bed with a shemale. A chick with a dick. It was 9am when I text her. 7 hours after she waved me off.

Hi Mimi,

This is Sam, we met last night. I really had a lot of fun -- I hope that you did too.

If you are interested, I would love to see you again. Maybe dinner or a drink -- what are you doing tonight?

I hope that this is the right number. And that it is real

Noon.

Hi Sam.

Last night was fun. Yes, I gave you my real number...

Yes. Dinner would be great I will be starving later-- not sure I need to go out on the town again, but I would like to get to know you better. I have a friend staying but I could come over to you we could order takeaway. You did say you lived alone. I will bring a bottle of wine and we can decide what to order. Not sure what I fancy to eat yet. I will know it when I see it.

Seven?

12.15pm

Sorry that was really forward of me. I just invited myself over to your place. We can eat out if that is to soon/weird.

Its just a matter of me picking a different shoe to wear šŸ˜‰

12.25pm.

Not too soon, not too weird.

I would really like that. That sounds like a perfect evening. Good food, good company.

Plus, I can show you some of my work. It looks better in the flesh than on the phone.

So, my address is xxxx -- buzzer number is xxxx. How will you get here? I can meet you at Commercial Drive station if you are on transit.

12.35pm

Image received.

Selfie of her in a bra.

They also look better in the flesh than on the phone.

See you at seven Sam. I can make my own way there.

12.39

I can't wait.

Call if you get lost.

I look around. I had cleaning to do.

7pm.

She arrives at exactly 7. I liked that.

She comes inside and immediately embrace. The door has not even closed, and own hands are all over each other. We kiss. Wet tongues and soft lips. Our bodies pressed close. My hands holding her bare thighs a few inches below her panties. I suck and lick at the glorious soft neck. Her body language becomes passive. And submissive. My hands slide up on her outer thighs pushing up her short leather skirt. I can make out the shape of her mound under her pink panties. She strips off her top a matching pink bra barely holding her breasts. She is now kissing my neck. I pull over one side of the bra and her left tit is exposed. A round soft chunk of white Asian flesh topped off with an erect nipple as pink as her panties.

She undoes my pants and I try to step out of them, but they cannot pass my erect cock so she bends to help me wriggle out of them. My cock was free and was still swinging from the motion when she took it in her mouth.

She sucked. She licked. All the while she maintained as much eye contact as she could.

But she knew when to stop. She wanted to prolong this. I wanted to prolong this.

Standing in from of me. She removes what is left of the bra. Both tits now for the taking. Then she removes her panties. For the first time I get to see the cock that I had held for the first time last night. First ever cock other than my own.

For a tiny Asian girl her dick was pleasantly large. I hadn't got my hands on it properly yet, but I would say 6 inches uncut. Medium width. Plenty to get my mouth around.

She was silent as she stripped off the last bit of her lingerie. She lay on the bed with her legs parted. Her cock standing up like a lighthouse rising from its cliff edge. Her balls were tight and had started to shrink. The wrinkles getting more pronounced. The rocks getting harder.

In front of me is Mimi. Short black straight hair that framed her porcelain face. Heavy eyelashes that gave glints of eye contact but not a lot.

Not one hair. Not a hint of stubble. No scars. No blemishes.

Tiny pink nipples on top of two tiny but very real titties.

Perfect.

She pulled me on top of her and for the first time our bodily flesh touched. We kissed. She kissed me. We kissed. Before I knew it, she had rolled me on to my back and straddled me.

She held my cock. I was so horny. I could have blown then. She sensed it released me and started to lick my body all the while brushing her body against mine. At times her cock swinging against mine or pushing against my thighs or even my stomach.

She sank slowly to cock and putting it aside started to suck and lick my balls.

My hands could almost meet when I held her waist, she was so small. When I was about to enter her for the first time, I feared breaking her. But she coaxed me as she straddled me. She did all the guiding and entry logistics; she controlled the speed and depth until I was all the way in. All the way. Balls deep. Then rode me, rode my cock. She had her back to me as I reclined watching this lily ass going up and down. Hard as I have ever been but wanting to prolong this I sat up and reached around to her cock and started wanking her. Her ass tightens. I thought I had felt all feelings and emotions but when that happened every stimulus was triggered, and fireworks went off in my imagination.

She made little sounds as I fucked her. The more intense the higher the pitch. But she never spoke when we fucked. And would put her fingers on my lips when I tried to.

She held me there in that warm clamp until I could feel her relax her hole and she got off me and stood on the bed with her ass at the height of my face. Her sack and tool hung between her parted legs and she bent over. She did not need to speak. I knew what to do.

I sucked on her heavy sack and held her hardening length. I made my way up into her smooth ass crack and my tongue hunted her hole. I licked and kissed inside outside below above - all the time tugging on her cock.

She turned and her cock pressed on my chin. She smiled and I closed my mouth around her purple tip. A little dribble of cum already glistening and still warm.

Mimi.

She told me that this was her last day here. She was returning to Japan the next day. I never saw her again after that but I have seen her Facebook posts. Japan looks fun.

Doesn't count. Hard Candy the escort was my first. Jodie was the best. But they were not my last shemales.

I have one that left just now.

ā€ƒ

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

LETS GO JO-JO

I haven't been able to get her out of my head since I saw her picture and rates online.

The advert It said

TS Jo Jo

Age 26 years old

Asian,

$300 per hour

Out call

Size seven feet

Skinny, curvy, nice butt 34D 23-39

seven inches uncut

Popper and party friendly

Smallest body in the city, size 2 dress

110 pounds

So, I called her.

And here she was.

I close the door.

Shoes off or on. The question catches me off guard, but the voice is soft and feminine. I see the red stilettos; my attention is drawn to the fish net stockings that disappear at the hem of her jacket.

No no leave them on that's okay. My erection engorging. Can I take your jacket?

My names JoJo

JoJo turns and her jacket slips from her shoulders. It hits the floor as she moves into the apartment.

I pick the jacket up and she turns to me.

I am Sam.

Well Sam I wouldn't waste your time picking up the clothes I drop. I am just going to drop more. With that she unzips her dress and lets it fall away.

She enters the bedroom. Seconds later her bra is off and thrown back towards me.

Naked bar your black fishnet nylons we kneel on the bed facing each other. Our cocks floating within an inch of each other. You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Perfect smooth olive skin. Clean shaven from the legs, up to the thighs and on and underneath your tight Balls and into your ass.

A little soft pot belly punctuated by a little dark belly button. Your round and pert breasts each contain a wonderful small hard pink nipple in their centres. A bullseye that I would be targeting soon.

She is looking at me and we kiss, her breasts flush against my chest. We part again and both look down at the now solid shafts that point Like arrows to the other. I take both in my hands and rub their lengths.

Now you have yours and we bang them against each other = a sword fight where the only thing that may be spilt is cum.

Your hands ease me onto my back; your mouth wet and warm now sucking my swollen and veiny length. You spit and tug at me -- my purple bell end wet with Precum and spit.

You turn around and lower your ass onto it. I feel the resistance as you direct the tip to your little pink rectum. You do all the moving, gently guiding it bit by bit into the edge of the hole. With each deliberate move you move up and down until I am in a couple of inches. Then you put all your weight on it and my cock disappears.

You grind

We are fucking slowly. Your cute dick and tight nut sack bounce with the motion. My hands hold your hips and your pig tails swing into my face -- the smell of your hair Intoxicating.

I am so deep, and you are so tight I can feel each muscle of you relax and firm up. Your hands expertly remove my cock from your ass, and you turn around and greedily lick and suck me -- your saliva soaking and lubricating it. You whisper in my ear, and I do as I am told.

You kneel with you ass in the air. Your legs spread and your head leans into the bed.

I spit in her gaping stretched hole then I guide myself in -- I go deep, and my balls press against her undercarriage. Her small wrinkled balls and semisoft cock hangs down. They slap and sway As I build up to a decent fucking rhythm. I play with your dick and your ass tightens.

I am not ready to finish yet = there is so much more to enjoy. I pull out and turn her on her back. I kiss her belly and rub my nose up to her tits. I nibble at a pink nipple. Our cocks against each other. I go down to her cock and open my mouth to take it. I lick and suck and spit and wank till she is wet and hard -- I roll over and offer my virginal hole to her.

She takes pity on me and reaches into the bedside table and finds the Vaseline. Putting a good smear on her cock she then pushes two slick fingers inside me. She is gentle and before I know it, she has her dick probing. She turns me over and enters Me from behind. The sensation is explosive and now she is riding me. She is wanking me off and fucking me and I can't take it anymore -- as if sensing it she holds it tight and rolls me on my back again -- her face in line with my cock she releases and empty My sticky white load powerfully onto her face. She keeps rubbing my sensitive end and cum keeps firing and ripping over her fingers and hand. She licks it off and kisses me -- warm cum and liquid exchanged.

She climbs on top and once more she sinks onto me. Her cock and balls are on my belly and she is wanking herself off as I fill her asshole with more cum and spit. Her breathing increases and she tugs faster. All of a sudden, she lifts herself off and pushes her engorged Cock towards my face -- I try to grab it with my open mouth, but she comes before I can -- her tasty and thick viscose liquid spattered on my forehead, eyes, nose and chin. I pull her slowly to my face and she licks off the cum which she spits into my mouth.

We laugh and relax

Great but she was no Candy. No one can be.

ā€ƒ

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

POSING AS CANDY

Candy had it all. Looks, femininity, curvy soft body, amazing tits and 7 inches of uncut pink throbbing cock. A cock that you keep wanting to return to. Again, and again and again. And her cock could handle it again and again and again. I have never known anyone to be able to come that much and that often. While she got her fair share of mine in her hair, face, and ass I bore the brunt of the liquid traffic.

Her cum even tasted sweet like candy.

Now candy was the first to fuck me in the ass. I took some persuading. But Candy asked me to trust her and I did. She was a pro

I have never looked back since. And for the next year Candy fucked my ass every time we got together, and I couldn't get enough of it.

But I do not see Candy anymore. Not for well over a year. She left town and there is no forwarding address.

I remember the last time she came over.

I knew she had arrived. Here she is. I recognized the sound of her heels approach until it went silent outside of my front door.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I look out of the peep hole. Despite the fisheye distortion I can tell she is wearing a shiny red coat down to her thighs and knee-high boots

I open the door and I invite her in.

We greet with a kiss to both cheeks. She smells enchanting.

I offer to take her jacket. I can hang it up. She tells me to sit on the sofa.

She stands in front of me. I look up mesmerized from the sofa. Her hands raise and she unzips her jacket. Bare skin and more bare skin appear as the zip descends. Then her cleavage tightly packed into a red bra. The zip continues exposing more and more -- the soft pink flesh of her belly, the dark recess of her belly button the curvy hips and then there is no more zip and the jacket drops to the floor.

She was not wearing a lot under there. The red leather boots, white nylons, and a pink lacy item that deliberately exposed her round tits and her balls and dick hangover the lace than went under her along her ass crack before connecting with the top. than the boots and her bra. Her cock was pointed at me, hard as a rock. Her hairless balls about 7 inches away from the tip. Her cock about 3 feet away from my mouth. Two feet, one foot, a few inches then stopping a hairs width away from my face. Her cock shaft engorged.

All in good time she whispered and got up.

She strolled passed me.

And stopped her figure perfectly lit by my lamps. I came gently behind her and started kissing her neck. I swept her hair away from her ears and kissed and sniffed her.

My hands cupped her heavy firm tits. My left reaching around for her hard dick. Her hand fishing around my shorts until she has me in hand too.

She smelled so good. I turned her to face me. We kissed, sloppy sexy hot tongues and probing kissing.

She was now wanking me and pushing me down to her breasts. I suck on her nipples and let my mouth find its own way.

Lower and lower my tongue leads the way tracing its journey with my nose in close pursuit. She must let go of my cock, but I wanted to please her. On my knees I complete my trip and my tongue followed by my mouth followed by a lot of saliva and devour her shaft. My hand holding it and her steady while I sucked her cock, and that day I nailed it I could feel the tell-tale pulse and then hear that moan. That moan that I heard a lot. She started to grab my head and sped up my rhythm - then she pulled out and squirted warm wet sticky cum all over my head. We laughed

Now she went to her knees and reciprocated. As she sucked, she pulled herself off. She was already ready to go.

I had to slow her down. I knew that I wanted to cum in her mouth or on her titties, I liked the way she looked at me just before I blew. A little drama, expectation and then release -- she lapped it up, never saw her miss much. She cleaned herself like a cat.

ā€ƒ

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

HUNTING

Just who is this guy SAM HAMILTON. Can someone please find out who this guy is?

To find Jodie, we need to find this guy, and we need to find her. This is bad for business.

ā€ƒ