Sam and Jodie - A Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl to fuck. A girl with a cock. A girl who will take it in the ass for cash.

-

We hold each other until its time for her to get ready to leave. Candy had an appointment.

She stands up and while dressing she starts inspecting in more detail some of my paintings. Bends in, stands back and takes her time looking at each one.

I watch her from behind. Every time she alters her viewpoint or angles her body differently another part of her is exposed as her dress clings to her. The bra, the panties and the heels are all back on.

She doesn't say anything but turns and smiles when she catches me staring at her.

The music plays, she sips the wine. Her heels knock on the floor as she makes her way around the room.

Finally, she turns to me and says... would you make something for me? I want something personal drawn, painted whatever I would pay you.

Yes. I say. I would like that. Maybe you could come back this weekend -- obviously not to work but to get an idea of what you are looking for.

Candy could cancel her booking and you could draw me now.

I would like that; so, you want to be my nude model for the night. She sits beside me. Head tilted she leans into me. Lips her lips oh my. Soft, full and sweet. Her lipstick matching her nails. I kiss her. And kiss her. Her tongue explores me, my tongue explores her. The kissing gets heavier our bodies are pressed together. In one quick motion she straddles me. I sit up my feet on the flow and I embrace her. I feel her curvy ass through the fabric. I stand her legs either side of me. She giggles and kisses my neck a few careful steps later and she is against the wall. I release her legs and her heels find the floor. I am so hard. My breathing is heavy. Can you unzip me? She turns and moves her hair from her next. I see the zipper but want to savour this. I pretend to move more hair aside and brush my hands along her shoulders. Wow, I whisper. You are incredible.

You said that when you undressed Candy she joked.

There is more to see. I unzip the dress. The zip runs to the top of her ass. The back parts like a stage curtain but she holds the straps. Turning she pushes me away gently and motions for me to stand away.

I do as I am told. She has my attention. She lets the dress drop to the ground. I am looking deep into her eyes. She shakes her head and her hair falls to her shoulders.

With a click she steps out of her heels and kicks them away. She is staring at my mouth. I think she might like me. Do you like? I like you a lot.

I meant the lingerie.

She pauses. My real name is Jodie. But never repeat that. That name is dead, and it needs to stay that way.

Candy was amazing but she was not real -- a persona built for punters and self preservation.

Jodie was all woman. I was captured under her spell. It's the eyes. When we made eye contact, I knew exactly what was on her mind and she knew exactly what had just crossed mine. Which is why she knowing she couldn't keep her secret from me.

Hard Candy was the person that Jodie had become. A new identity, a new start. A new life.

That day fucking Candy was amazing, but meeting Jodie was the best thing that ever happened to me. Her strength, her vulnerability, her trust in me, her honestly - I fell head over heels for Jodie.

Candy had made me hard. But when Jodie told me her name a small electrical signal from inside my nuts went off and I could feel my cock harden because of her for the first time. It wouldn't be the last. The first few weeks our mouths, hands, tongues, cocks, flesh all rubbed, played, touched, fingered, licked, tickled and penetrated the other.

Truth be told it hardens at the mere mention of her name

I was spoiled.

A beautiful, sexy, horny, and passionate woman with a body made for fucking. Big round lips and a long pink tongue that reached and searched every inch of my body. Inside and out.

Warm brown skin so smooth. Sex smells oozed from her pores. Her curvy hips and round heavy breasts invited touch. I often found myself face down on her large nipples as we tired.

Packed inside her panties, bulging, and heavy is her smooth fat cock. Uncut 7" of pleasure sat atop her tiny balls. Making her length looking like 9". A magnificent sight when rock solid especially from below when sucking her tiny balls and licking her cleanshaven asshole. So tiny and round it's tight -- first time I remember thinking how the fuck I going to get my cock in that. But I learnt that push past that little resistance and her warm hole opens and I slide my cock in and out about an inch at a time and it expands. Within seconds her ass can take my whole cock 7 inches sliding in and 7 out 7 in and 7 out. So tight and deep. My balls would swing against hers as we took turns wanking her own erect length.

The harder her cock got the tighter her ass felt. The tighter her ass felt the harder my cock got

I get hard when she blinks her long mascaras eyelashes hiding the sexy Dark brown smoky eyes briefly then revealing them.

Your eyes, your eyes. I see the reflection of my erect cock disfigured in the curvature morph as you bring it closer to your wet tongue, lick and push it away again.

I hold her shoulders and lean forward. It is enough for her to get the hint for a change of position. She stands up and turns around. Her curvy round pink ass cheeks in front of me. I wrap my legs around her, and I incline my chest against her back. My arms around her small waist and one hand cups her soft tits, the other reaches round and wraps my fingers and palm around her fat, hard, pick candy.

She slides against me. I lick her neck. Her arse crack is being pushed against my cock.

Here I am face down in the bed with my ass raised up in anticipation. This morning I couldn't have possibly imagined or foresaw that hours later I would be on the receiving end of 7 inches of meat.

Being fucked in the ass has never appealed to me. Nor has fucking ass. I like pussy. I love eating pussy the most. I love the smell, the taste, the texture, the warmth and the fluids. I love it more than sex itself - penetration I can take it or leave it.

CHAPTER NINE

(UN)WANTED/THE DREAM

Thanks, she takes a sip of the wine. She unbuttons her shirt. What do you want to do honey? She looked at me her big eyes waiting for a response.

I am taken a bit by surprise. I had figured on 10 minutes of small talk and hoped that by that time she would have taken the lead.

She sensed the pause. Ok what do you want to do to me BB? Or is there something you want me to do to you BB?

Can I see you naked? I felt like a teenager.

Of course. Would you like me to strip for you? Or would you like to undress me?

She moved the coffee table and sat me down on the sofa. Then she started to move gently. Swaying. A vision in Red Heels and tight latex skirt. Her shirt slid down her arms and landed beside her Feet.

Well how about I start to strip and when I am down to just my panties and my heels and you can take over.

I nod.

Suck my dick she purrs. I want you to suck my dick.

I look down. It looks big. You never forget the first cock you suck she teases.

Sam woke up. He was sticky.

It was a second or so before he realized that it had been a dream. A wet one at that.

He was 14. He was embarrassed. He was ashamed. But he never forgot that dream. He just buried it.

CHAPTER 10

THE PURSUIT OF A-MUSE-MENT

I would want to draw you, paint you. Use you as my muse and my model. Sketch and shape you as you play and pose in different costumes and characters

A model of sexuality,

I don't know who she is. But if I could choose, I want her to have a large ass, strong thighs and be wearing stockings. Leather boots or high heels, stockings, garter and suspenders, black panties and bra lace trimmed all hidden under a tight red dress. Her exposed cleavage and upper thighs a peek at this woman's powerful sexuality.

I like leather boots. I like stockings. I like lingerie. Lace, silk, buttons, clasps, strings, fish nets, stilettos too.

Am I searching for a muse or for something else? Am I searching for a woman or for something else.

He knew the answer. The answer was in the stack of studies and sketches that he had pumped out in the last six months, The mural project had highlighted one thing. He liked drawing cocks and tits. They were fun to draw. More fun than drawing pussy and ass.

He must have drawn thousands of them but not really considered it. Shemales had it all. He was inspired by them.

'I am searching for the perfect muse to inspire me -- who better than someone that has the full package?'

A shemale model to play with and draw.

'I want to suck her long, wide, engorged shemale cock. I want to lick her balls. I want to suck on her tight sack. I want to lick all the way down to her asshole. Then I want to tongue her ass. I want to reach around and feel that hard throbbing dick.'

Honesty and desire bubbled up from deep, his subconscious asking 'who are you kidding'.

'I would suck a cock, I think. The right muse and in the right circumstances.

I think I would. If it wasn't too big. I probably would not be all that interested in the smaller cocks either -- Asian lady boy whatever.

If you are going to do something start with something you are used to handling.

Any where between 5 and 7 inches... Not one of those skinny things either. A rounded chubby mouthful.

Smooth shaven and good size balls that sag a little. You look like a woman though and act like one.

She would have pert, shapely breasts. I like large nipples and the pink area around the nipple.'

There was no stopping the honesty now. His brain in overdrive establishing his 'limits'

'I cum through penetration. If I do end up sucking her cock; then at that point I may as well fuck her anyway...'

CHAPTER ELEVEN

PORN

It was just another one of those mania filled sleepless Tuesday evenings when obsession and perversion overwhelms logic and reason.

Shemale porn relentlessly projected onto the wall without sound, it doesn't intrude in the same way and washing over you like a series of tides. Before I know it, I am swimming in it without land in sight. Lost in a sea of cocks, cum and a titty.

I can never decide which to choose... Last night Candice was the only thing that caught my eye; even my cock approved. In hot pink lingerie rising from her matching pink high heels this smooth skinned gloriously fuckable pretty as a picture Asian had a beautiful pink cock that must have been 8 inches long at least. It was so smooth and well shaped that even I might make an exception. If I am going be fucked in the ass -- it may as well be by something this magnificent.

All I want for Christmas is an encounter with a stunner like her. A gift in wrapping paper waiting to be opened. A toy inside desperate to be played with. She was a cracker I bet her bang is louder when she is pulled.

CHAPTER TWELVE

HIS FILTHY MOUTH

Hard Candy couldn't wait to hop in the shower. She needed to wash his sweat off her. She needed to scrub the smell of his cologne out of her hair.

She left her underwear and stockings on and stepped under the cleansing waterfall.

She felt dirty. She hadn't even slept with the guy. Thankfully.

He had called her that morning and she agreed to go to his hotel that afternoon. The visit was planned for one hour and he requested lingerie and high heels in red. He seemed alright he told me that he was here for a business trip, but that afternoons' meeting was cancelled so he was at a loose end and fancied a little fun and company before he returned home. He had a suite at the Four Seasons all to himself.

Over the phone the guy seemed normal with a decent job and because he was staying at the Four Seasons Candy thought this would a good place and way to get the first time over with. He said his name was Bobby.

Candy had a few butterflies as she walked from the elevator, but she readied herself before knocking on his room.

She waited and knocked again. No answer but she could hear talking from the room. She didn't know what to do -- Should she knock again? Maybe he is not answering because his boss is there or worse his wife. She turned around to go but the door opened, and Bobby motioned her in.

He didn't make small talk and cut to the chase immediately leading her to the bedroom. He barely made eye contact and wasn't looking at her when he told her to strip down to just her red garter belt and stockings and to leave the red stilettos on. She did as she was asked and placed the lingerie her handbag and dress on the back of a chair.

Where would you like me? Candy tried to engage but he didn't seem remotely interested in her.

He went into the bathroom closing the door behind him. Candy could hear the taps and water splashing and thought he was freshening up. She sat in the chair facing the bathroom her legs apart and her cock in her hand hardening as she waited.

Bobby appeared. Candy stared. Bobby gave a Nazi salute and sat in the hard-back chair facing Candy. He was dressed like Hitler and had slicked his hair and trimmed his moustache to complete the look.

Then it started. The filthy mouth, the racist vitriol, the abusive name calling.

You will stand up. Get your fucking hands off that thing you filthy whore. Can't keep your whorish hands-off cock for two seconds. I hope that an army of niggers rapes you. Their black cocks splitting you over and over again. You'd like that though cunt bitch.

Candy stood up. She was stunned -- His gloved hand was now in his pants wanking feverishly, but he wasn't moving from the chair and with every vulgar thing he uttered - his breathing quickened, and the pants fell.

Out of his white briefs his leather black gloves fished out his tiny red and pink pecker.

Have some of that white power you fag you queer you are disgusting. And with that the tension in his face relaxed and he spurted on his leather glove.

Candy had not moved. Mind you the whole thing lasted no more than five minutes, and she didn't need to touch him.

Seemingly embarrassed about how quick it was he got up and went to the bathroom. He came back in a bath robe, made his excuses and thanked me for my time. He counted out $350 in cash. She was grateful that they didn't have to argue about paying for the full hourly rate.

He walked her to the door. He had forgotten to shave the moustache. Candy said nothing. Candy said nothing all the way home.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

WELL HUNG(RY)

I was in the UK for a visit. Hard candy had been decommissioned. Jodie without the XX was long dead and forgotten. Jodie XX had finished her third major movie and bought her first house in LA.

I missed them all.

I was sat alone, craving human contact, i was horny as hell, so i called an escort for one hour of playtime - they accept all major credit cards

I knew that it was riskier while away-- I was unfamiliar with the scene and the hotel. I was sure that paying to be fucked in the arse in pounds would hurt the wallet more than my rectum. The exchange rate was not in my favour.

But I was horny and wanted to be underneath the warm full sack of a well hung transsexual

Oh well I was on vacation. I searched the internet and found Georgia Straight. Well hung. Bigger than I had ever experienced. We arranged to meet in the lobby.

When she turned up, she asked if we could eat before the clock started running. She was starving so we had a meal and few drinks and headed for my room. My hour would only start then as she had promised.

She looked hotter than her picture, I hoped that her cock wasn't bigger than her picture.

When we got in she kissed me I was shitting myself but she put me at ease, we had a few more drinks and she told me to get undressed and get into bed while she uses the bathroom.

I did as she asked. She came out wearing a body stocking. She looked stunning. She got on the bed and started stroking my cock then got down and started sucking me.

I asked for her to sit on my face and she was happy to satisfy that request.

There it was 9.5 inch throbbing cock in my face, she told me to open my mouth but I wasn't sure, she slid her body down and kissed me, Our throbbing cocks touching, we were both wet and it felt so good.

I had been dreaming about this and now it was real, I needed to try, This is what I had been fantasising about. I kissed her and told her I wanted her cock so she rolled on her back and slowly moved my head down telling me to take it slowly.

I held it and had a lick, her juices were flowing she slowly started pushing my head and it started going in my mouth I started sucking and she pushed my head harder it was going all in.

I was sucking it, Tasting her juices and feeling it getting ready to explode in my mouth, Then bang hot cum was going down my throat I was so fucking horny, I finished sucking all her cum and told her I wanted to fuck her.

She kissed me and told me to spit on her arse and rim her. I wanted to fuck her so bad, so I did what she asked. That really turned her on she started rubbing her arse crack along my cock, then slowly started putting it in her wet tight arse, fuck it was tight but soon got a little loose.

I was fucking her shemale arse and wanking off her huge, fat heavy cock. I was so fucking horny; I was fucking her arse hard while wanking her cock she was moaning.

I was ready to shoot my load right up her arse and I could feel from her cock that she was going to cum as well, we both shot our load at the same time. fuck that was so fucking good better than any sex I have ever had with a woman, we played on the bed kissing and cuddling.

But not better than the sex with Candy

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

POSING AS JODIE

Why don't you lie back and relax? Let me take care of you, let me do the work.

You are nervous, is this your first time with a girl like me? Well I won't bite -- nibble maybe but no teeth.

Shall I undress for you big boy. Would you like that?

I hitch up my short skirt and I sit astride him. My heavy and full panties resting on his hard bulge.

I take his hand and put it under my tight pink top. His hand frozen I put my hand over his and bring it up and rest

it on my bra. I under the clasp at the front and both lacy sides part to reveal my round boobs

Sam looked down at the bald mans parted lips and tried to think of something to make him hard.

For Jodie.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

FULL DISCLOSURE

I guess I should tell you about Mimi, Its not a big deal. This doesn't count. I fell for her thinking she was a girl. I thought she would have a pussy, a nice pink, hairless pussy. It turned out that she didn't but that's not what I was looking for and that's what counts. So this has no bearing on my current confused state. Different thing.

Hand on heart, I had no clue. It hadn't even crossed my mind. I was attracted to her and when we left the club, I couldn't keep my hands off her.

We had met the night before at a bar. She was there for a birthday party. I was there to have a couple of beers with a friend who was in town for a month.

The bar had filled up quickly and a line had formed outside in the hour I had been there. I was on my third drink. It would have been my fifth but for the slow service.

I couldn't blame the poor guy. He had a giant group to deal with. It was in this giant group that I saw her. Cute as a button, with an amazing smile. I was drawn to her lips. I caught myself staring and smiling.

I love people watching when I am alone in a bar. My friend had text earlier to say he was running late but then he texts to say that he couldn't make it at all.

I was a little annoyed but mainly disappointed. I was looking forward to the company and it had been an age since we had a catch up.