All Comments on 'Sam & Maya'

by ThisGun4Hire

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

Part 2 please- WELL written and kept me on the edge of my seat yearning for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The physical style of writing is different. The fast paced pov changes work here. The interactions between them are a cut above most femdom. I find realism more erotic than over the top cock-eyed cartoon fantasy. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write well

Your summation of why the abominable "50 Shades" is offensive is right on the money. Love it.

Lennie2Lennie2over 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved the style of writing, completely different than anything else that is out there. The story is very believable and the pace is perfect. I hope you write part too very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

very well written and so believable, wish i was sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A breath of fresh air

I have to agree with my fellow commenters, the realism is what makes this story fly - the charming awkwardness of that first meeting, and all the firsts that follow. Your characters come off as people you'd really like to know, or that you maybe already know. And it looks like you got an editor as well, for which we all thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sheer delight

This is absolutely wonderful in every way. Sharp, catchy, and delicious fun. Oh, and did I mention hot? Cos it's certainly that too. A short story that has everything going for it. Well done. And Bravo as well (standing ovation).

Raconteuse

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
delectable badinage

Crisply written with a lively wit and superb dialogue. Intensely sexy too. I eagerly anticipate reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great, f-ing hot read. Worth writing as a series, personally would follow.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 8 years ago
5*****

Just gotta be 5*****!

davidjacquesdavidjacquesover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

I loved this story. Well written, delightful build up and a great denouement. Write more please. And soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Their chemistry is perfect!

Great story, very well written. A follow up is badly needed! Sam & Maya part 2 and 3 must to happen.

Although i am a little worried their relationship might devolve to just a stereotypical dom/sub scenario, which would be a shame considering how something tangibly deeper could develop between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot!

Great story! I'm very interested in a follow up, or further writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

AMAZING, WE NEED MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Great story. Liked it a lot. Keep on writing please ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please make a part 2 ;-;. It's so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please

Part 2 part 2 part 2 please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Part 2 is definitely needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabuloso!

Funny, sexy, hard as cotton candy but not as sweet. Fabulouso

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So cute and romantic at the same time 😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not quite right

Let me, a man lover, clue you silly writers in about how to fuck from the other side. First, I never fuck my man like a dog or a donkey, a cow or a horse. Nope, I make love to my man the way he makes love to me, in the missionary position. Why??? Because I love to look into his eyes as I'm taking him. Yep, just like he does me. I sit him on the edge of the bed and tongue him, working down to the anus where I simply put, drive him crazy with wanting more. He knows it's his turn just as he knows that I'm going to fuck his brains out. Along with other stuff, of course.

Anyway, once I have him truly wanting more of my tongue in what I term as his male pussy, I lube him good and then start bouncing my dildoe off of his little hole. Of course in the meantime I have raised his legs up in the air by sticking my arms under his knees and lifting him up and open for me Yeah, and he has this beautiful submissive expression on his face telling me visually that he wants to submit to whatever I want to do to him. Still, he shows the trust one would expect from one who truly loves him and this trust is justified. Still, he knows he is going to get fucked and fucked thoroughly. I've shown that in the past.

So now I enter him with a phallus similar to his but larger, and I take it good and slow. I love looking in his eyes as I slowly move inside him, his beautiful to me, lightly hairy legs trapped within my elbows and pushing back further until his thighs are up against his torso and his face is within a few inches from mine. What a wonderful mindfuck it is as I watch him earnestly while I slowly but completely penetrate him. Once I have him full completely, I slowly pull out until only the tip is in, then I slowly return to the full fill. Oh my lord, there is nothing like watching his facial expressions while I am doing this, while I am taking him so dominantly, albeit gently. Once I have him accustomed to becoming a good fuck, I start to pick up the pace, slowly going full in and full out.

before he knows it, I have started going in and out full bore and picking up the pace. Looking at his pretty amorous face. Now I am able to kiss him and start in really giving him a good fucking. I want him to know before I finish with him that I am really and truly fucking him, but good. And I do just that. I actually pound him before all is said and done and have him all wrapped up and imprisoned with my body and my arms as I fuck and fuck him relentlessly. I have him, he is mine. His arms wrap around me and even sometimes his legs as well while I ball him and kiss him until he finally comes from the simple friction of two bellies working together in heat during his frenzied fucking. Then, I slow and fuck him even more while listening to his whimpers and cries from the long slow dicking I'm giving him. I want him to know he is getting fucked and fucked good and I'm doing it. What a trip that is for both of us, but, at this time, especially me.

So, dear writers, my sweetie isn't a dog and I don't fuck him like one, I make love to him. Yes, I make love to him by giving him a nice long thorough fucking the way it should be done. We love each other more than you could even know just because of that.

End of lecture. Just remember this, please. You will be tested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HUH??

Previous poster... because you do it that way.......

...that's the way everyone should also do it and also that is how everyone should write about it?? "Not quite right," because it didn't describe the way you, personally, make love? ??

Jeez.

CockedCapCockedCap2 months ago

Not fantastic, but I enjoyed it. More of the story would have been nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous