Sam and Simon's Mum

Story Info
Finally the boys get a chance with Simon's drunk Mum.
1.4k words
4.02
43.8k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story in the Sam and Simon series. It could have gone in Gay Male or Incest sections but more properly belongs in Nonconsent. I welcome voting and comments and will try and answer any emails.

------------------------------------------

Sam is 68 years old and lives next door to Mary and her son Simon who is 19. Mary is friends with Sam's wife Katey and they are both nurses up town in one of the big London teaching hospitals. It is late September and the covid epidemic is still rampant in the UK, both women often share shift patterns as it allows them to travel together. Nobody else knows but Sam and Simon have become lovers over the past two months and as usual Sam is looking after Simon for Mary.

Mary is younger than Katey at 45 and Sam had long thought her a very handsome woman but something Simon had said spiked his interest. He'd mentioned that she sometimes gets very drunk and twice recently Simon had to put her to bed. He'd also said that he'd popped her on the loo first and that had really got Sam thinking hard, there really might be a way it could be done.

On that particular Saturday both women where working a day shift then going directly to a leaving do near the hospital, and the boys knew that a lot of alcohol would be consumed before the girls returned late at night.

The old man and boy spent a pleasant day together talking over everything that may transpire later, Sam was keen that if their chance came they could accomplish the acts with the minimum of talking. Simon had become aroused several times and Sam was obliged to fellate the young man, once in the lounge and once in the bedroom, just a quick shorts and underpants down and suck vigorously till ejaculation, Sam was well used to the boy's quantity and taste. Simon wanted to reciprocate but Sam knew he had to save his shots as being much older he couldn't reload as quickly as Simon could.

They'd eaten their evening meal and settled down to a evenings TV on the settee, Simon liked to lay within Sam's arms and he loved the smell of the older man and the sense of protection he felt with those arms around him. Sam also had easy access to the boy's genitals and could reach in and cup his balls and cock or wank him softly. Sam drank some beers and Simon had a white wine or two. There was little need to talk as both felt very comfortable in each others company.

Very late on at nearly 12 Sam got a text that the girl's were on their way back in a Uber and Sam may have to help Simon get Mary up the stairs as she'd had a few. When they arrived that proved a understatement as she'd passed out and Katey was unsteady on her feet too.

'I'm going to bed, just give Simon a hand would you?' and with that Katey climbed the stairs and flopped into bed. Sam winked at Simon and both of them took hold of Mary for the journey next door. It proved much more difficult than either imagined, they had to prop her up as the door was unlocked, take off her coat and man handle her upstairs. Both of them had accidentally managed to grab a boob or bum cheek on the ungainly push pull journey up stairs but eventually panting they were all on the landing.

'I'll need the loo!' Mary slurred, then held her arms up so they could get her dress off.

This is where their planning paid off as each knew what the other would do. Simon unzipped his mothers dress and drew her panties down and off as Sam eased her backwards onto the loo. As expected she relaxed her bladder and a strong pungent stream of urine splashed into the bowl. Sam reached behind and undid her bra and drew it off, Mary just swayed a bit while sitting there. Then mumbled 'Is Pete here?'

Sam pulled her up and walked her across the floor and into the darkened bedroom where Simon had turned down the bed and closed the curtains. They had to act fast now and got her onto the bed, Sam had quickly disrobed as Simon had, Mary wanted to turn over but the boys prevented this and held a knee cap each and gently eased them apart, and there she was a attractive 45 year old woman, naked with her legs spread, Simon held her panties and showed Sam the recent semen leakage as Sam had hoped.

Quietly and gently he climbed up her body till his erect member was at her bushy sex and with a continuous trust pushed up inside her till his balls touched her anus, he had slid in easily to her already used cunt. 'Oh Pete, you came back.' and with that she reached up and held Sam's head close to hers. Here at last he was bedding this woman he had long converted. He relaxed in the comfortable act of missionary sex with a woman, he felt supported by her and his weight kept her legs apart as he began his slow trusting. Her small but well shaped breasts began moving on her chest in rhythm to Sam's pace.

At each trust she let out a little gasp of 'Oh Pete!' and pulled Sam closer in, she even reached round and rubbed his anus with a fore finger. 'Do me! Fuck me! Fuck me! she panted as Sam picked up the pace.

Sam knew he wouldn't last long as although she wasn't tight he was enveloped by the smell and taste of her, he was caught up in the moment and trusted urgently. The bed started creaking and the head board tapped the wall. This proved too much for Sam and he trust up as his penis spurted his load into her, he couldn't help it but moaned 'Mary, Mary Mary!' into her neck. Sweating he eased out of her but held her legs apart for her son.

Simon took hold of the legs but darted down to lick at his mothers wet vulva, he badly wanted to taste the two men and her natural vagina juices. He licked and swallowed as much as he could and relished the taste of all three and reaching up he tweaked his mothers nipples. She held his young head and said 'Pete you dirty bastard!' They stayed like that for a while, the boy lapping and she pulling him fully into her till Simon was ready.

Shaking Simon rose up and settled on his mother, he was the hardest he'd ever been, he nuzzled her neck as his slender penis pushed urgently into her. 'Oh god, do me again you fucker!' Everything Sam had said went completely out of his head. 'He was up his Mum!' flashed through his mind, 'My cock is in her cunt!' and 'The cunt I was pushed out of!' All this replaced any conscious thought or plan as he trust urgently up into her till the bed creaked again. 'Oh Mummy, FUCK!' he mouthed silently as he too spurted his muck into her vulva. Shaking and trembling he stayed there with his sex spearing hers, and his sweat ran down on her.

Clutching him tightly she mumbled, 'You dirty bastard Pete, you've made a right mess of me!' But Simon was careful not to speak or kiss her.

Carefully Simon climbed off and Sam allowed her to turn over with her hands between her knees. He did however have one final duty to perform.

Holding her buttocks apart her crouched down to lick as much of the mess from her as he could, he tasted all tree of the men and boy and kept lapping as more and more oozed from her. He particularly enjoyed her personal feminine taste. Finally he licked her brown anus and found it enjoyably musty, he even managed to get his tongue a little way inside her. He dearly wanted to take her up the bum but thought she might wake in the process.

At the end he rose and gently pulled the covers over her, and picking up their clothes he escorted Simon out and closed the door. On the landing they dressed and he embraced the boy.

'Don't go in there again tonight, Okay, keep it just as we planned and PM me tomorrow'

Simon nodded and said 'I won't.' and now he felt incredibly tired and knew he must sleep. So Sam kissed the boy and groped his bottom then made his way out and next door. Where he found his wife in bed and gently snoring, turning out the light he climbed into bed and thought. 'And I'll probably do you in the morning too!'