Sam and Sophie Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam's new start leads him to meeting Sophie.
4.3k words
4.15
3.1k
1

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving away from Bridlington and his relationship of 3 years took its toll on Sam. He had been with Amy since meeting her in 2015. The couple shared a small flat and socialised regularly. For the last six months however the strain began to show. There was no single reason why which was a constant cause of frustration for the couple. They would argue about silly things and eventually they seemed to dislike being in one another's company. It was Amy who finally cracked and summoned Sam for 'the talk', she suggested she move out and they try things at a looser pace but to preserve her well-being Sam instead offered to be the one who walked, her immediate acceptance told him all he needed to know. While Sam was stubborn, he also knew when to call it quits and this was most definitely it and while he knew he'd miss the attractive mid 20s hair stylist he knew it was a must.

It took a few weeks to adjust to being a 'sofa surfer', Sam was not one for charity, but it was a must while he searched for accommodation. He had chosen Blackpool as his original birthplace and, through connections with friends he had managed to secure a new job in the area working as a site security operative on building sites, it was the same field he was in previously but with a new contractor. After a few weeks of searching, he happened across a flat share that met his low budget, it was in a deprived area but one he knew well, essentially it was a large room on middle floor of a three story 'HMO'. The bedroom was one large room and was once a lounge and there was a small cupboard toilet but everything else was communal including the showers, kitchen, and lounge. It wasn't ideal but it would do. The fact that it was directly above a convenience store and a few takeaways was considered a bonus. An additional feature was the small iron staircase that led to a door directly into his room, it was meant only as a fire escape, but it proved handy to save messing with the main entrance door. He signed up as quickly as he could and within another few weeks, he was moving what belongings he did have into the room.

Blackpool in winter can be bleak and depressing so while settling in, Sam opted to work as much overtime as he could in the run up to Christmas to keep himself busy. He had a friendship group nearby and he was finding more time to see them now that he was local again, if he wasn't working or with them then he was at home gaming on the PlayStation. He was in a much more positive place although he did miss the sex with Amy. He had dabbled with dating apps but didn't make too much of an effort, he had managed a few hookups but nothing to consider going further. His days were dominated by trying to secure as many hours at work as he could, it was hard graft but he now had a bit of money in his pocket ready for New Year's Eve.

"Bruv have you got your Hidden tickets sorted yet?" Aiden asked Sam one evening as they chilled at Sam's place, gaming and having a smoke.

"Nah not yet" Sam replied casually as his focus was on the football match the two were competitively playing.

Aiden was a long-term friend of Sam's, someone he grew up with, he still lived in the area and worked in the tourist industry in season and did handiwork offseason.

"Well you better had, they sell out quickly and Rushton's girlfriend had to buy on off someone so they might have already" Aiden replied as the game broke for a replay, he looked at Sam with a small frustration, he wanted him to be there but knew he would be lazy booking a ticket and then complain last minute that he couldn't go. Sure enough, upon checking the event was sold out.

"See I fuckin told you" Aiden said with a frustrated tone to his voice, shaking his head.

"What you gonna do now then?" he asked as Sam shrugged as the game ended at a draw.

"I'll prob get tickets down the social with some work lads innit" Sam explained, some work mates he had met had invited him to their local social club which was hosting a party. It wasn't one of the top clubs or even close, it was a social club with a bit of a reputation for nights turning interesting, but he had drunk in there a few times and had no issues, it had a regular patronage who all wanted the same thing, to drink well after a hard-working week.

"Ite well that's cool but I don't fink there's gonna be much fanny in there, maybe single mums" Aiden said with a smile and a laugh, Sam smiled and shook his head, he was probably right but he wasn't that bothered anyway. The two parted ways and things remained routine and dull for the next few weeks as Sam made his new room more homely. He purchased a TV bracket to put his TV on the wall at the end of his double bed and he fashioned two washing baskets into bedside tables by turning them upside down. The walls leaved much to be desired, they still were covered in the random scrawl of whoever's child lived their previously, but it was nothing a lick of paint wouldn't cure. The windows were old and lacked curtains or blinds, but it had a nice bay you could sit on with a view towards the sea if you cricked your neck 90 degrees to the right and looked down the road.

As Christmas rolled around Sam continued putting the hours in, it was a busy time for him as various sites he worked reached stages of completion, he earned himself some brownie points with his management for offering to work Christmas week. It made little difference to him, he had very little family left despite his relatively young age of 28, working was a way he kept busy and stopped himself from feeling lonely or wondering if he could contact his father out of the blue for the first time in 15 years. Most of his working day was spent sitting in either a portacabin or a small barrier booth at the main entrance to the development, he was tasked with checking arriving contractors paperwork and credentials and directing any deliveries to the appropriate part of the site, it was simple work but occasionally presented a logistical challenge when he was tasked with cleverly routing materials deliveries to whichever team could handle it most efficiently in order to avoid the hauliers charging 'waiting time' penalties. It was something he was quite good at and it curried favour among his management. It enabled him to negotiate getting New Year's Eve and day off which would allow for some much needed down time.

The morning of New Year's Eve was a quiet one for Sam. It was one of the few days he wasn't up at 5am for work so he spent the morning sleeping in so he could stay up later. He had managed to secure a spare ticket to the social club some of his work mates visited and it was within 15 minutes walking distance, so he made no other effort to secure tickets to the bigger venues with his friends, he'd catch up with them another time. In any case, Sam felt good about going somewhere entirely new and 'less obvious' and less 'social media. His relationship with Amy was dominated by appearing for social media and to her, every moment was 'for the gram' so he relished the idea of visiting somewhere a little less that and a bit more real.

Sam got ready in his flat before heading down to the social club. His wardrobe wasn't a feature in his life, and he was wearing a pair of jeans and a white shirt, much like the thousands of other men out that evening. He walked the short distance to the club, it was a slightly decrepit looking building but the inside was okay, it had a large hall with a bar than ran around one end in a U-shape, the seating area was similar with the dancefloor in the middle, a wooden floored area with a large net above it holding balloons and confetti secure ready for the countdown. He entered around 8pm and it was beginning to get busy, he ordered himself a beer and looked around before noticing the table with his work mates. Most were older and there with their wives, but they had accepted Sam into their group, and they welcomed him accordingly.

"Whayy alrite lad" the collective group of men announced as he pulled a chair out and set his pint down on the table. He shook their hands, and he was introduced to their partners, the older men called him "the boy" but it was done in an affectionate way. He spliced himself into their conversation and for the most part sat listening and watching whoever was talking. He made sure to get a round in early as he wanted to make his appreciation of being welcomed so warmly known.

As the night drew on and Sam drank more his inhibitions lowered, he let himself go enough to hit the dancefloor which by this stage was full and rocking. It was a bit of a cheesy disco but when the average age was 30 it was just what most people wanted, a bit of a throwback and the DJ was nailing it. Sam found himself dancing with random people from moment to moment. Somehow, he found himself with a young woman dancing against him, he guessed she was in her twenties, and she was pressing her body into his as she danced with her back to him, he wasn't shy, but he was careful, and his hands soon found place on her hips. As the song changed, she spun around and threw her arms around his neck and she continued to dance with him, he kept his on her sides and she looked at him as she sang and smiled. He sang back and studied her; she had brown eyes and long brown hair that was tied into a bun on her head. She was a little larger than he would usually chase but that didn't matter, he found her attractive. She was wearing an outfit that can only be described as slutty, a leather look short dress that barely covered her bottom, it has a laddered sheer front in a triangle shape revealing her bust and the edges of her breasts, and it was open backed. She wore it without a bra for maximum effect. Her hands traced his arms until she found his hands and she guided them more round her, closer to her bottom so he could pull her closer, as he did so she looked up and kissed him. Their kiss quickly became tongue filled as they danced and Sam's hands slipped to her bottom as he gently squeezed it. She made a quick statement as they kissed by using her hands to loosen his belt and jeans discreetly, his body pressed against hers on the crowded dancefloor, she playfully slipped her hand inside his boxers and grabbed his semi hard 5 inches. She broke the kiss and smiled at him suggestively.

"Do you want a drink?" He shouted to her, over the music and crowds that bumped into them as they stood. She nodded and held her hand out which he took, leading her off the dancefloor towards the bar. As they got near she pulled him aside, she was shorter than he and he leaned down to hear her shouting

"I'd prefer a drink at yours" she said to him with a smile, as if he should have already realised. He nodded, now understanding that this persistent young woman was very much 'taking him home' so he took her hand again and lead her towards the exit.

"Let me just get my bag and pee" she shouted as she headed towards a mostly empty table that was covered in coats and bags and other belongings, clearly her friends and whoever she was with. He waited until she reappeared, and he went to take her hand again but she stopped him

"I need to pee" she said as Sam blushed, forgetting her previous comment. He gestured for her to go and that he'd wait here and he watched her disappear before returning a short while later. In the meantime Sam had ordered an Uber and it was outside waiting. The pair got into the car and had a mostly quiet short drive back to Sam's flat. As the pair walked away from the car towards the entrance she followed as Sam opened the main door and headed up the stairs to his room's entrance. Her cork heeled shoes were loud on the stairs but they were soon inside the flat.

She walked towards the bed and turned to face Sam, he approached and put his arms around her, they began to kiss. Sam's hands ran from the bare exposed skin of her back to down her bottom and under the dress, it was short enough to give easy access. As he squeezed her bottom cheeks she once again worked to loosen his belt and jeans. She stepped back and sat on the edge of his bed her eyes fixed on his waist as she undid the buttons on his jeans. She pulled them down and then did the same with his boxers, revealing his hard 5 inches which sprung out in front of her. Her face lit up and she grinned, biting her lower lip playfully. While Sam wasn't used to women being so forward, he was drunk enough to roll with it and as he stepped out of his jeans and boxers she watched with a grin before pulling his shirt off over his head. She half ran her fingers down his lower body before quicker than a second taking his shaft into her right hand and putting his cock in her mouth. She quickly let her mouth fall halfway down his shaft before pulling away again, playfully teasing him while his mind caught up. She jerked him a few times before putting her lips around the tip again and moving her mouth down his shaft, angling her head 90 degrees to the side as she did it. Her right hand moved up and down his shaft as her mouth did the same just above it and she looked up at him. Every few seconds she would stop and let her tongue flick across the tip before lowering her mouth on it again. After a few minutes she stood up with a grin on her face, she got onto the bed on her knees and gestured for Sam to come over, he laid back on the bed and she straddled his right leg and shuffled back as her left hand squeezed his cock gently. She once again began to pleasure him orally, bopping her head on his shaft as she looked at him.

A few moments later she stopped and removed her own dress, lifting it up and over her shoulders and chucking it onto the floor. She leans back over and they begin kissing as Sam's hands explore her bottom once more, he playfully pulls at her cheeks and slaps them as she moans a little into their kiss. She moves off his right leg and between his legs properly giving him a few more moments of oral pleasure. She moves to his left side laying on her right side and fiddles with the buckles on the heels of her left foot, loosening it before putting it behind her on the bed. She moves over him to the other side to remove the other in the same way but as she does so with her thigh over him he leans up and pushes her legs open, leaning up further until his face is between her legs. She continues to fiddle with the heeled shoe until chucking it aside as her focus shifts to receiving pleasure.

Sam kneeled at a right angle to her as his face was between her legs, he kissed her pussy through the material of her underwear, it was like that of her dress in being leather effect. Her hips bucked under the teased pleasure and she impatiently pulled them aside. He licked her glistening lips as she reached up and pulled on his cock. He used his right hand to pull them side more as he gently rubbed her pussy and playfully gently slapped it. She smiled and got back onto all fours and took his cock back into her mouth and rocked her whole body as she moved her mouth up and down him as he kneeled. His eyes were fixed on her arse, she was on her knees with the soles of her feet facing away from her, presenting her behind and Sam was sure it made a lovely view. He gently placed both hands on the back of her head as she rocked her mouth on his shaft and he applied a gentle pressure, pushing her deeper on it until she made a subtle gagging sound. For a few seconds he fucked her mouth. Once she took a break her saliva fell from his shaft as she kneeled in front of him, her face now level with his as he kneeled, her cheeks were red, and she smiled. Sam put his hands out and he began to squeeze her breasts, they were much, much bigger than Amy and any woman he had been with, he leaned forward and put his lips around her nipples, left and then the right. She moaned in response and held his shaft in her left hand. The pair began to kiss and he ran his hand palm facing her stomach and slipped it under her underwear until he found her sticky wet lips, he slipped a finger inside her and began to move it around. She moaned out and fell to her side and then onto her back, pulling her underwear off as she went. Sam span her around into an almost 69 position but he didn't straddle her, he spread her legs and used his left hand to spread her lips, he leaned over and began to let his tongue pleasure her pussy, diving into her hole and licking up and down, paying special attention to her clit. She gently jerked him as he pleased her and she kept her legs spread with her feet in the air. He licked her as he felt her desperation and her gently bucking increasing rapidly, she moaned out and he moved to pleasure her clit as she had her first orgasm, the combination of his fingers and tongue bringing her over the line as she clenched every muscle and bucked and squirmed.

The pair caught their breath for a few seconds as she whispered "Fuck that was so good" as Sam smiled, it was a boost to his ego to hear and she followed it up by "Now fuck me" which he didn't waste any time obeying. He span her and got between her legs, spitting on his hand a little and rubbing it into her pussy, she put her right foot on his shoulder as he easily slipped his cock inside her. Neither gave any thought to protection, they were too in the moment. She gripped the sheets with both hands as he pushed in and out of her slowly before increasing his pace until their skin began to slap gently. After a few minutes she feels a pain down her back and stops him hurriedly.

"Do me from behind instead" she says as she moves into the doggystyle position on all fours, arching her back and pushing her bottom out to him as he offers himself up to her, once again slipping his cock into her pussy effortlessly. He begins to drill her as she buries her head into the sheets and moans out, pulling the sheets with her grip as she quickly builds towards another orgasm. Sam is close too and a few seconds later he's begins to flood her with come, she moans out as she feels it and screams for him not to stop, he continues to empty inside her as she has a small hurried orgasm, not wanting to miss out. A few moments later Sam's pace slows and he falls out of her pussy. She falls on her side and lays flat on her back, her hair half pulled out of it's bun and a layer of sweat covering her body. Sam lays beside her as both look up, their rooms spinning as they catch their breath.

"Have you got any tissue?" she asks as Sam gets up and grabs a few from a box on the shelve in the corner of the room. He passes them to her as she opens her legs and begins wiping. She quickly uses them all and he passes her some more before she lays back on the bed, exhausted but satisfied.

Sam wakes up a few hours later, he's in his own bed and as far as he can see, his phone and wallet made it home too. A sense of relief and accomplishment wash over him as he quickly realises he isn't alone, beside him sleeps the mystery woman he had so much fun with. She sleeps with her back to him and she snores very gently, sleeping on her side with the cover tucked under her arm. He smiles and falls back to sleep, waking up a few hours later to see said woman entering the bedroom again, nude.

"Sorry, had to go pee" she says in a whisper as she gets back into bed. Sam really doesn't know much about this woman but what he does know he likes.

"Can I just sleep a bit then I'll fuck off" she says with a small laugh

"Of course..and don't fuck off" Sam says as they nod off again.

When they wake once more the afternoon light is beaming through the windows, the gap in the towels that act as curtains drives a line of light onto both of their faces. She turns to face Sam and smiles through a squint and no doubt a headache, Sam smiles back.

"Alrite" he says to her.

"I'm naked and I fink I looked a lot better last night" she said to him jokingly as Sam shook his head

12