Sam and Sophie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look pretty sexy now and then" he said to her as she laugh a little through her nose with a little exhale.

"Did I even tell you my name?" she asked, Sam searched for an answer but there wasn't one.

"No but you look like a...Sarah?" he asked, taking a gamble but she shook her head with a small giggle.

"I'm a Sophie, you're a Sam" She said, before Sam could return fire. Sam was surprised she knew because to the best of his memory he didn't tell her either.

"H...how did you know that then?" he asked, slightly smug and his stomach doing knots with a sudden nervousness.

"I heard someone call you it before I met you" she said with a playful eye roll.

"Any chance you could get me a water?" she asks as Sam nods and gets up, trying to cover himself with his shirt from the floor, Sophie laughs as he leaves, returning shortly with two glasses of water. He passes her one and she quickly drinks it, making satisfied noises as she finishes with a small cough.

"If you help me find my shit I'll go" she said as she looks around the room for her clothes. Sam picks up her dress and throws it to her, she straightens it out but realises it has a tear and it was very short, hardly appropriate for the 1st January afternoon daylight. She thinks for a moment, reluctant to wear what she knew was an awful single wear dress anyway.

"I've got a tracksuit you can wear, don't worry" Sam says as he gets out a light grey tracksuit and hoody from his wardrobe, passing it to her as she shakes her head.

"I can't take that, it looks posh" she jokes, referring to the 'under armour' logo she recognised as being expensive gym wear.

"It's okay, give it back to me sometime?" He asked her, trying to hint that he wanted to see her again, something Sophie doubted but agreed with anyway.

"I cant' find my knickers, just throw them away" she says as she changed into the tracksuit bottoms and hoody, straight over her nude body.

"Can I use your phone to text a mate quickly? I left my handbag and phone at the club so I wanna go get it" she said as Sam realised her plan was to walk back to the club and then use her phone to call a taxi to take her home. He insisted that he drive her and after a short refusal she agreed to let him drive her home. He quickly changed himself and the two walked to the car. Sophie directed him to her mothers flat and he parked outside, looking at her as she went to leave.

"So, your number or something?" he asked her as she smiled and took his phone and typed his number into it and saved it under "Sophie xx :P"

He watched her leave the car and head inside the block of flats before driving off back home.

12