Sam Gets What He Wants

Story Info
Sam is left at home, alone with Dean's girlfriend.
1.5k words
4.22
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my very first story, just a quick fantasy. Please let me know what you think!*

Dean had a new girlfriend. He quite literally bumped into her on the street, and after he helped pick up her things he realized he should have gotten her number. She was fine as hell, probably 5'6 or so, long blonde hair, blue eyes and pink lips. She wasn't a small girl, which was great. Dean liked them fuller so he wouldn't feel like he'd break them if he got too rough. She wore a tight skirt and even tighter blouse, stretched across what Dean thought were C cups, if not more. When she smiled and thanked him for his help, he shivered and his dick twitched. He had a quick vision of her lips wrapped around him and hoped he would see her again.

In fact, he did see her again, and again and again for months. Her name was Lacey and she liked sex. Rough sex, anywhere and often. Usually they stayed at her place, but Dean didn't like leaving his brother, Sammy, home alone all the time. Yes, Sammy is a grown ass man and can take care of himself, but Dean still felt responsible for him. He was thrilled when Lacey accepted his invitation to move into the bunker with them.

Sam wasn't thrilled about the new living arrangement, but he had to admit Lacey was nice to look at. She wore short shorts and tight tank tops with no bra. Sam could always see her hard little nipples poking through the thin fabric. Lacey wasn't a private person and definitely wasn't shy about her body. Sam happened to be walking by the bathroom and realized Lacey had left the door open and he could see right into the shower. Sam leaned against the door as she rinsed the water from her hair. Pouring soap into her hands, she began rubbing it onto her body, gently caressing over her breasts, swirling her fingers around her nipples. Her lips parted and her head fell back as she squeezed, pinched and pulled at her own nipples. Her hands continued down her stomach and disappeared between her legs. Sam felt his dick stir and he grunted, which caught Lacey's attention. She brought her finger to her lips as she made eye contact with Sam and gave him a sly smile. Sam stood there while she wrapped a towel around herself. He was getting harder as she walked toward him and slipped out the door. Her eyes never left his and he swore she intentionally rubbed her body against his as she left. He shook his head to himself, she's his brother's girlfriend and here he is with a hard-on after spying on her in the shower. Later that night, he listened as Dean fucked her in their bedroom.

Days and weeks passed and Sam was in sexual agony. He could hear every time Dean and Lacey had sex, and if Dean ever left the bunker for a case, Lacey teased him mercilessly. She walked around in boyshort underwear and tank top with no bra. Sam was researching on the computer and Lacey came up behind him, leaning over to read the screen. Sam could feel her tits pressed against his back, and he groaned when she whispered in his ear. Another time he was in the kitchen and Lacey walked in wearing one of Dean's flannel shirts with nothing underneath. He turned around and she was right there, shirt unbuttoned. Before he knew what was happening, she had his shirt off and was pressed against his bare chest. She grabbed his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. "Lacey what are you doing?"

"Please, Sam. I want you to fuck me." Sam groaned and he could feel his dick hardening.

"Lacey, you know I can't. You're my brother's girlfriend."

"Sam please. Dean's been gone too long. I promise I won't tell him. Please." Sam was a sucker for a girl begging, and he reached up to grab her tit, roughly dragging his thumb across her nipple. His mouth found her neck and he gently nipped her skin, pushing her against the counter. She hopped up and spread her legs wide, grabbing Sam by the belt and pulling him towards her. As she fumbled with his belt, Sam realized he was about to fuck his brother's girlfriend and put his hands over hers and said "Stop, Lacey. We can't do this."

"Come on, Sam. Don't you want to fuck me?" Lacey asked as she leaned back on her arms, her naked body completely exposed. Sam's gaze caressed over her and he sucked in a breath when he noticed her swollen and wet pussy.

"God yes, I want to fuck you hard, but I can't." Lacey said, "you know, Sam, Dean and I once talked about fucking while you watch. It made me so wet to think about it."

Her fingers lightly grazed across her skin, down her belly and circled her clit. She kept eye contact with Sam and said, "if you won't make me cum, you can watch while I do it." Sam groaned and massaged his dick through his pants as he watched Lacey finger herself. She circled her clit several times, then slid a finger in and out, then two or three. Over and over until Sam saw her pussy start to pulse around her fingers. He grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her back.

Growling into her ear, he said "you are not allowed to cum without permission, do you understand?" Lacey moaned deep in her chest and nodded in agreement.

What she didn't know, is that after she'd teased him during her shower, Sam had told Dean about it. Dean told Sam that Lacey had a fantasy about both of them sharing her, or Sam taking her against her will. After a long conversation, Dean told Sam he could do whatever he wanted with Lacey until he got back.

Sam wrenched Lacey's arm behind her back. "You like being a little cock tease, don't you?" He pressed her against the wall, smashing her tits against the wall and grinding his dick on her ass.

"You feel how hard you made me, you little tease?" He spun her around and kicked her legs apart with his knee, now grinding his hard dick against her pussy.

"You want me to fuck you, Lacey?" She was breathless, her chest heaving and pussy dripping wet.

"Yes, Sam. Please fuck me." Sam captured both of Lacey's wrists in one hand behind her back and devoured her mouth with his. Sam dragged his lips down Lacey's neck, over her collarbone and clamped down on her nipple. Lacey writhed under his hand and mouth, panting and moaning. Sam picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His dick poked out of the top of his pants and Lacey ground herself against it. Sam growled as he carried her into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. Sam tore off her shirt while Lacey fumbled with his pants. Sitting on the corner of the bed, Sam watched Lacey in the mirror as she bent over and took him in her mouth. Sam tangled his hands in Lacey's hair as he forced his dick down her throat. She took it all and when Sam looked in the mirror, he could see her pussy throbbing, dripping wet and open for him.

"Lacey," Sam grunted. "Tell me what you want."

"Sam I need you to fuck me. Please." Her begging almost made him cum too soon, but he was able to spin her around and spread her legs on each side of his hips. Lacey saw herself in the mirror, with mussed up hair, flushed skin and a swollen pussy. Sam's dick stood straight up, twitching and ready for her. He was long and thick, stretching her as she slid down onto him. She gasped when she felt him twitch inside her. Reaching around, Sam gripped her tits in his hand and pulled her back against him. They both watched in the mirror as Sam's dick slowly slid out and slammed back in, slick with wetness. It was lewd and wanton, and Lacey loved every second. Sam dragged his hand across her flesh until he reached the top of her pussy, then fingered her clit while he fucked her. Lacey mewled and purred like a kitten, clenching her pussy around his dick, her hips moving in slow circles. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard. Are you gonna cum for me, Lacey?" Sam teased her clit with his fingers, pinched and twisted her nipples and sucked on her neck, all while slamming his dick into her harder and harder.

Lacey was moaning louder and louder, "Sam! You're gonna make me cum. Please don't stop." Sam gripped her waist, holding her against him and playing with her clit. Lacey's pussy clenched around him, pulling him deeper and pulsating around him. "Cum for me like a good little tease. Come on, Lacey." Her body tensed and shook as she came screaming his name, her pussy dripping onto his thighs. Sam's own orgasm filled her and they both collapsed onto the bed with his dick still lodged deep inside.