Sam I Am Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<APyreInside81> Sam? Are you there?

<PhoenixMoon86> Did you finish things off with her?

<APyreInside81> I did. She's not coming back.

<PhoenixMoon86> How do you feel?

<APyreInside81> I feel a lot of things.

<PhoenixMoon86> OK, tell me what they are.

<APyreInside81> I'm angry. Angry at you for making me feel this way.

<PhoenixMoon86> Are you really? I've never seen you angry, and have a hard time imagining you that way. How do you express your anger?

<APyreInside81> I don't know, I guess I'm not good at expressing it.

<PhoenixMoon86> Try it. Tell me something out of anger.

<APyreInside81> You're a bitch. A manipulative, predatory bitch.

<PhoenixMoon86> Is that really how you express your anger?

<APyreInside81> I guess so.

<PhoenixMoon86> I love it. Your rage, like your penis, is utterly impotent. I can clearly see that you are hopelessly weak, and will never even come close to matching me in terms of wits or wills. Particularly since you don't understand that you WANT me to be a bitch. You NEED to be manipulated, to be the prey to my predator. Picture me as a chameleon, and picture yourself as a fly who is hopelessly drawn to me by my vastly superior willpower and strength.

InJane Eyre, the eponymous protagonist writes: "It little mattered whether my curiosity irritated him; I knew the pleasure of vexing and soothing him by turns". It has always been the prerogative of women to get under the skin of men for their own benefit or pleasure. It was in this world that the Sams now found themselves: he was constantly tormented by her provocations and then calmed by her sweetness, only to be provoked all over again when she felt like winding up his spring. She took a great pleasure in watching him react helplessly to all of this. He was indeed a puppet, a puppet whose strings she could strum like those of a musical instrument or yank like a pullcord; either way, he reacted exactly how she wanted him to.

<APyreInside81> I guess I'm more sad than angry.

<PhoenixMoon86> Why are you sad?

<APyreInside81> Because I want to be with you.

<PhoenixMoon86> Good. I like it when my absence makes you sad. It really turns me on to imagine you being sad because I'm not there. It means that your life only has meaning because of me.

<APyreInside81> You really are a sadist.

<PhoenixMoon86> Absolutely. I love that you feel bad when I'm not with you. It means you're all the more dependent on me for your happiness and for a reason to live.

<APyreInside81> More than anything, I feel that I love you.

<PhoenixMoon86> I'm so happy. I love you too, Sam.

<APyreInside81> Why do I love you so much when you're so possessive and controlling?

<PhoenixMoon86> Because that's what you want. You need a woman to take control of your life and take you as her possession. You're like a lost little boy. You need a strong woman like me to show you the way.

<APyreInside81> You're right... I need it... I need you so much.

<PhoenixMoon86> Then cum for me, you little weakling. Release that pent-up cum that you've been storing in yourself for me for days.

<APyreInside81> I'm not even sure if I can anymore. It's been days since I tried masturbating. I sort of gave up on it.

<PhoenixMoon86> You can. Just imagine yourself tied to a bad, with me grinding my ass on your face while using your credit card to buy myself a new set of lingerie.

That was all he needed. He came in less than 60 seconds.

<APyreInside81> Wow.

<PhoenixMoon86> How was it?

<APyreInside81> Intense. Like, REALLY intense. I'm not sure I've ever had such an intense orgasm in my life.

<PhoenixMoon86> How do you feel?

<APyreInside81> Exhausted, and... still kind of full. I think that I've gone without an orgasm for so long that I wasn't able to empty myself out.

<PhoenixMoon86> YESSS!

<APyreInside81> What?

<PhoenixMoon86> You're still not emptied out. After going for days with no orgasm, one jizz isn't enough to drain you out. That means you're still suggestible, still willing to submit to whatever I want from you.

<APyreInside81> And what do you want from me?

<PhoenixMoon86> I want you to suffer. I want you to become stupid and suggestible for me. And I want to use you.

<APyreInside81> Use me for what?

<PhoenixMoon86> Pleasure and money.

<APyreInside81> Oh. You want me to send you money?

<PhoenixMoon86> No. I want you to buy me stuff.

<APyreInside81> What stuff?

<PhoenixMoon86> Why do you want to know?

<APyreInside81> Well, I can't buy it if I don't know what it is, can I?

<PhoenixMoon86> Are you actually going to buy it for me?

<APyreInside81> I don't know. We won't know until you tell me.

<PhoenixMoon86> Not good enough. You need to ask better than that.

<APyreInside81> Do you want me to beg?

<PhoenixMoon86> I think it sounds like YOU want to.

<APyreInside81> You're right. Please, Sam. Please let me spend money on stuff that you want. I need it so badly. I'd get on my knees if I was there with you.

<PhoenixMoon86> Tell me how much you need me to use you.

<APyreInside81> I need you to use me. I need you to manipulate me. It's a huge turn-on for me when you mess with my head, when you play with my thoughts and confuse me. I need to feel you doing that to me. I need to be mindfucked.

<PhoenixMoon86> You have a credit card, right?

<APyreInside81> Yeah.

<PhoenixMoon86> Buy me these two things.

She followed up with two URLs, both of which linked to an online shopping site. One of the links was for a vibrator, the other for a set of see-through underwear.

<PhoenixMoon86> You want to be manipulated? Then buy me some tools to do so. Imagine how I would look in this underwear. I'll model it for you. I'll show you what you bought me. See how tight the thong panties are? Imagine what you will feel when you see my butt spilling out of those panties. And then imagine how you will feel when you watch me bring myself to orgasm after orgasm with this vibrator, while you and your pathetic broken dick can only watch me revel in the pleasure you can't experience.

<APyreInside81> I'll buy them now.

<PhoenixMoon86> Good. You like it when I use you to buy me things.

<APyreInside81> Yes.

<PhoenixMoon86> I'm glad. Don't forget, your function is to do whatever I want.

<APyreInside81> I understand. I won't forget.

<PhoenixMoon86> You need me to use you this way.

<APyreInside81> Yes. I need it more than anyting.

<PhoenixMoon86> It's exactly as I wanted it. You need me, but I don't need you. That means I'm the one in control. You'll do whatever I want because you're afraid of losing me.

<APyreInside81> So that means I'm trapped here with you?

<PhoenixMoon86> Of course. You're trapped because you need the thrill only I can give you. It's already too late for you to get away. Already your sexual arousal is too dependent on the stimulus that comes from me for you to ever leave me. I don't have to worry about you leaving, because I know you'll always come back before long. You'll never be able to escape, because even if you were to try blocking me, you'll never be able to block out the thoughts of me that go through your mind constantly.

<APyreInside81> I actually did try blocking you for a while, when I was talking to that other woman...

<PhoenixMoon86> Hah! I didn't even notice. How long did you block me for?

<APyreInside81> A couple of days. After that, I was worried that I might have missed something from you, so I unblocked you because I wanted to talk to you.

<PhoenixMoon86> I knew it. You can't think of sex without thinking about me, because the concept of sex in your mind has become so tightly interwoven with thoughts of me that you can't think of one without thinking of the other. And you can't not think about sex, because you're still full of sexual fluids that you can't expel, and a man in that state has difficulty thinking about anything other than sex. So I'll always be here to take advantage of you and your arousal. Imagine yourself as a big balloon filled to bursting with cum and money, but I only offer you relief by letting the money out. The cum stays inside.

<APyreInside81> Can you undo whatever you did? Can you make it so that I can orgasm independently again?

<PhoenixMoon86> No, because I'm not the one who did it.

<APyreInside81> How so?

<PhoenixMoon86> I didn't make you unable to orgasm. You already wanted to be in that state. You wanted to be sexually addicted to a woman, so that she controls what you can do and when. You just happened to fixate on me, but the reason you're trapped is because you really wanted to be trapped.

<APyreInside81> So there's no way for you to undo it?

<PhoenixMoon86> No, only you could undo it, but you can't either, because the thing is, being controlled is your fetish. It's part of your sexual identity, meaning it's part of your DNA, built into your brain like any other sexual preference. You can't get rid of it because it's a part of you and always will be. That's why I know that it won't change. You were born a submissive and will be one for the rest of your life.

<APyreInside81> I guess I just need to exert a bit of mind over matter, then.

<PhoenixMoon86> Hahaha, good luck with that. Even people with an ultra-strong will can't overcome their inner nature... and your will is very weak.

<APyreInside81> What should I do in my spare time, then, when I'm too sexually aroused to do anything productive but not able to orgasm?

<PhoenixMoon86> What have you been doing for the past few days while I wasn't around?

<APyreInside81> Well, I've been getting back into playing computer games, but I don't want to become too addicted to that.

<PhoenixMoon86> Oh, that's nice, I like computer games too. You should start a YouTube channel. Most of the popular people on YouTube are people who just play videos games while talking about them. You have a really great voice. People would love to hear it.

<APyreInside81> You really think so?

<PhoenixMoon86> I want you to stop asking that question. If I say something, I mean it. Don't question what I say.

<APyreInside81> Okay, sorry. I don't know what to put on a YouTube channel, though. I mean, I don't have much to say or show people.

<PhoenixMoon86> Just make videos of you playing video games. I'd love to see them, and I think other people would, too. Like I said, the most popular YouTubers tend to be people who just play video games.

<APyreInside81> Sure, I could do that. I don't think I'd be as popular as those guys, though... There are already so many people doing that, I doubt I would stand out.

<PhoenixMoon86> It doesn't matter. Even if you have one loyal, devoted viewer and fan, it would be enough for that one person, right?

<APyreInside81> Sure.

<PhoenixMoon86> I'll always be your devoted viewer and fan. So even if for no one else, you'll do it for me.

<APyreInside81> Okay, that's nice of you to say. I'll try it and see how it works out.

And he did. He chose an adventure game to play, one of those games with a story that develops as the game progresses, and he made a video of himself playing it and narrating the game as he played. He found that the experience came naturally to him; he liked video games and he liked a good story, so being able to combine the two and tell a story to an audience, even if the audience was invisible, seemed to make sense. He created a YouTube channel, uploaded the video, sent her a link to the video, and waited for a response.

The response ended up being more than he could have ever anticipated...

12