Sam, James and the Crimson Dress

Story Info
Sam buys James a court dress.
1.4k words
4.39
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and James had been emailing for weeks, building up to this point, they'd met twice before but this could be longer and with more planning. Sam's wife was away on her courses so both knew they wouldn't be disturbed. It was late August and just dusk when the door bell went at 7pm. Sam opened it quickly and James slipped inside, careful that no one saw him.

They spent a moment to regard each other than embraced. Sam was mid sixties and average height with a Dad's tum and grey hair and spectacles, James the opposite mid twenties and slim build and only 5' 3", he had black hair but worn long and once inside he could comb it out to a centre parting.

'Have you got it, and the other thing?' James asked.

'Yes I have' and Sam ushered him through to the living room, there across the chair was a beautiful crimson satin court dress and across that a silk full length shift. James gasped a little and held the shift up to his cheek.

'It's lovely, truly lovely' he said.

Sam was behind James and pulled the boys shirt up and off, undid his belt and drew down the trousers and boxer shorts, just for a moment he gazed at his perfect bottom before turning him and there was the little penis he'd been thinking about all week. Quite small really and with a foreskin that met over the glans in a little point and a tight pair of drawn up balls. Best of all a tiny drop of precum had formed at the point and Sam dropped down to lick it off and found it sweet tasting.

Both men had recently showered, but as Sam felated the boy he savoured that young musky scent and gently squeezed his scrotum, and felt the young man grow in his mouth.

'Wait! Not yet!' and James drew back, 'The dress first!'

So Sam stood up and held up the shift for James to raise his arms and let it drop down over him, it clung wonderfully and James smoothed it down several times. Taking the proffered dress he held it open and stepped into it and shuffled it up his body, so that Sam could pull up the zip at the back.

It fitted perfectly as it should as Sam had Jennifer's stats and had had it altered and a small pair of silicone falsies fitted in the bust.

'Go on Jen, spin round' and she did and the dress spun out and uncovered her legs, she did it even harder and the dress rode up to expose her buttocks.

Sam stood back to take it all in, crossing to the mantlepiece he took the glasses of Prosecco and handled one to Jen before sitting to sip his. Jen sipped hers while sashaying around the room while revelling in the fit and feel of the dress, it was everything she hoped it would be, and the silk riding over her nipples and cockette felt devine. Two more glasses were consumed before Sam motioned her over and pointed at his waist. Kneeling before him she pulled down his shorts and underpants in one movement and threw them behind her. Suddenly his cock and balls were in her face and she lofted both to enjoy their weight. Of normal length but thickly veined she drew back the fore skin to expose the angry purple head. She waited to take in his manly musky before opening her mouth to take him into her.

She spent the next seventeen minutes expertly fellating him, changing the rhythm often and playing with his ball bag, even on one occasion reaching under and slipped a slender finger up his bottom which nearly put him over the edge. Finally panting they knew they'd reached the final stage, so standing he handed her across to the sofa and the large pile of cushions.

'Come on Jen, quickly now!' and she understanding bent over the pile so her bottom was raised up. Crouching behind her he threw the dress and shift up over her back, and she felt the sudden coolness on her thighs and buttocks.

Kneeling there he gripped both orbs and eased them apart to expose her perfect brown starfish which he lapped at, indeed he licked like a dying man and she felt his tongue and chin whiskers all over her bottom. He gradually managed to get a portion of his tongue up her anus and dripped as much saliva as possible into it. Finally he could wait no longer and rose and mounted her. His full weight pressed her down and she felt and smelt him as he prepared his entry. She felt his angry cock head bumping around her hole and pushed herself out for the invasion.

With a great push he trust powerfully into her and her mouth flew open in protest just as he popped a balled up pair of used knickers into her mouth, so all she could do then was moan. Now he was ready to use her fully and he claimed her as his woman, as the strong thrusting began. She had hoped to take part in this but all she could do was lie there and moan as her man thrust into her and the sofa creaked and their sweat became infused and outside she heard children playing but inside she had to take the hammering he was giving her.

Finally his trusting became more urgent and she literally began to bounce up and down. He mouthed a continuous stream of obscenities into her ear and then with a huge bellow fired a packet of semen into her rectum, at that moment she too came and soiled the front of the shift.

'Oh my god! oh my god!' was all Sam could manage as he fought to regain his breathing and heart rate. His shrinking phallus popped from her followed by a sizeable dribble of semen and turning they clung to each other as their breathing returned to near normal. They stayed like that for 45 minutes, just holding and kissing and she cried a little and he licked away her tears, they spoke in short sentences or single words, but just silly things really.

Later they rose and he fetched more drink and they took a little food and they spent some time just wandering around the house arm in arm, chatting and looking at things together.

'Do you think you could go again Sam' she shyly asked and nodding he took off her dress and handed her upstairs to the marital bedroom. It was dark by this time so he turned on a soft bedside lamp and closed the curtains.

Drawing back the bed clothes she made to turn over but he pulled her aside to lie on her back and she smiled at that and kissed him, and so she with her legs up and apart he crawled up and easily entered her and began a gentle loving motion that was pleasing to them both, he held her shoulders and trust away while kissing her open mouth. This time it was much more gentle and loving and he whispered nonsense to her as his thick member thrust into her silky smooth anal canal. Finally he increased tempo and eventually fired his second packet of semen into her rectum.

Quickly withdrawing Sam muttered 'Your turn!' before scooting down her belly and taking her small hardness into his mouth. He gently sucked until her hips bucked violently and clutching his head she fired her load into his willing mouth, he'd refrained from touching her anus as he thought it must be sore.

Again they lay entwined together talking softly and occasionally kissing till eventually they rose and went back down stairs. There they found the shift had a sizable stain up the front but Sam assured her that it would wash out and he held her clothes out for her to redress. When that was done Sam embraced James and they kissed a little before discussing his journey back on the train. 'Text me, okay?' and James promised he would. He found he was just a little sore in the bottom and accepted a ibuprofen with a last glass of fizz.

With that the young man slipped away again into the night and caught his train back into town. Sitting in the crowded carriage he smiled to himself and wondered if anyone else had been on a journey like him, he'd been touched and turned and hoped it would happen again...