Sam Spade 00: Case of the Missing Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked and heard a sultry voice say, "Come in."

Entering the room I stopped and looked around. Instead of a cheap room with a single bed and nasty sheets, I found Cindy's room was larger than my bedroom back home. She was lying on the bed wearing a green spandex mini and high heels. Next to the bed was a clear mixing bowl half filled with green M&M's.

As I watched she took a few and popped them in her mouth as she stood up. Walking over to me she smiled, dropped to her knees before me and ran her hands up and down my legs. In a low voice I said, "Close your eyes and open your mouth and you'll get a big surprise," as I made as if to lower my zipper.

Cindy looked up at me for a moment and closed her eyes. As her mouth opened up I popped one of the heart candies into her mouth. "Eat it like a good girl." I said as I unzipped my pants. Like most places I figured that there was someone listening in via a hidden mic. Until it was neutralized I would have to make sure that to an outside listener it would sound as if we were having sex.

Cindy made Mmmmm sounds as she happily ate the little candy. Her eyes opened and looked up towards the mask I was wearing, "Got any more?"

I knew that one candy lasted for about 3 or so hours and it would take us at least a few days to make the drive back north. Opening the tin I smiled behind the mask and handed it to her. I had counted the amount before and knew that there were 22 left. That gave me just under three days with her in love with me so I could keep her under control while we headed home. Instead of eating one like I expected her to do, Cindy poured them all into her hand and ate them quickly before I could stop her.

She looked up at me and stretched her arms up towards my head. Slowly standing her questing fingers found my breasts. She stood, her fingers still cupping my breasts as a smile brightened her face. In a husky voice she whispered, "That's what I want my love." With one hand she stripped the mask from my face and let it fall to the ground as she kissed me. Her tongue found its way into my mouth and I could taste the mint and chocolate on it.

My arms wrapped around her as I kissed her back passionately. Breaking off the kiss I whispered, "Are we recorded?" I could feel a love blooming in me for her and unlike with Marty before, a feeling of lust.

Cindy slid out of my arms and touched the bottom of the table by her bed and said, "Not anymore love." Popping a few M&M's in her mouth she came back and started undressing me as we kissed. Again her mouth tasted like chocolate and the feelings of lust inside me grew. I wanted to ravish her until we both passed out from pleasure.

Instead I fought down the driven animal that tried to overcome my thinking mind. "I have an idea," I said as our hands roamed each other's bodies. "Let's go somewhere else." Cindy just looked at me and nodded. Removing my cloak coat I had her put it on and pulled the hood up. As a final gesture I put the mask on her face saying, "So good to obey, a good girl slut for her lover." She nodded up at me and I could hear her breath coming fast. "Nothing else matters except our pleasure, lovers forever." From behind the mask I could hear her mews of need.

"I want you to precede me down the stairs and out the front door sweet love." I said as I caressed the mask. "Once out on the street turn left and wait at the corner for me to catch up."

Cindy nodded devotion in her eyes. From behind the mask her muffled voice said, "Please, can I bring my M&M's?"

I glanced at the bowl and nodded, "I will get them." I kissed her covered lips and pointed her towards the door. As she went out I stuffed jacket pockets full with the M&M's almost emptying out the bowl. With the remainder I carried them in my hand and as I reached the front door I started eating them.

The Madam was not there though the bouncer was. He looked at me eating the candies and laughed, "When you run out, you know where to come back for more."

I just smiled and nodded while fighting down the lust that was raging through my body. The M&M's were an aphrodisiac in candy form. By the time I reached Cindy I was barely rational. Pulling her around the corner to the van I put her in the back and got in. It did not take long to set the controls for home. Once they were set I crawled back with her and ripped the mask from her face. Kissing her passionately I said, my voice filled with lust, "Show me how much you love me."

Let me tell you, making love on the ribbed floor of a panel van is not my idea of a love nest. However, when under the influence of those candies of Cindy's I could have been lying on a bead of broken glass and not cared. For the eighteen hours or so it took the van to make it back to the city, nether Cindy or I moved to the front of the van. When we made it home, we did little more than stagger inside and make love everywhere. The candy not only made me horny, when I orgasmed, my mind, body and soul all felt it.

We finally ran out on the second day. If we had not, I think we would have died from pleasure and malnutrition. While I had had them only for a few days and felt a need filling my mind, Cindy on the other hand went through a terrible time with withdraw. I spent the next two days holding and stroking her hair as she shook and suffered through massive withdraw. Finally on the fourth day, Cindy looked up at me and said in a voice that seemed to come from far away, "I love you Samantha," before falling into a normal sleep.

I awoke to her making love to me tenderly. Looking down at her between my legs I caressed her hair and felt as if I had found true love, "I love you too." Pulling her up I kissed her and held her tightly, "I love you so much." I said meaning every word. From that point on we stayed together, always touching, never too rushed to stop and cuddle and kiss.

It was Friday, a week to the day that I had gone down to bring Cindy back when Rachel called. Hanging up the phone I turned to Cindy and said, "Ready to face your parents?" A look of panic crossed her face as she shook her head no. "Don't worry, I will be with you." I said pulling her into my arms and holding her tightly.

"I can't, I don't know what to say..." she said as she clung to me.

Lifting her chin, I kissed her lightly before replying, "I will be with you darling."

"Okay love," she said still holding me tightly.

I had set the meeting up for a parking lot outside a restaurant. Cindy and I got there early and waited, While I was dressed in my suit, she wore a flowing summer dress. I don't know whose it was or how it ended up in my closet, but it looked lovely on her. Right on time her parents showed up and stood off to one side of the entrance. Looking at Cindy I gave her hand a squeeze and said, "Ready?"

She shook her head, "Can't we just go home Samantha?"

"No baby, they are your parents," I replied as I opened the car door.

Cindy gulped and opened her door and got out. We met in front of the car and took hands. When her parents noticed us and waved, she stopped and kissed me long and deeply. "Love you," she said breaking off the kiss.

From across the parking lot I could see her mother's shock and father scowling, but I didn't care. "Love you too," I replied and kissed her back. We walked up, our arms wrapped around the waist of each other and stopped before her parents.

Mr. Jameson scowled and said, "Took your damn time about it Spade."

Mrs. Jameson held out her arms, "Oh my baby's home."

Cindy looked at them and said, "Hello, mother, father," Her voice breaking as tears broke free and rolled down her cheeks.

Mr. Jameson thrust a fat envelope at me and said, "Here! It's all there."

I looked at it and him confused. Rachel normally took care of the payment and that was through electronic transfer instead of cash. I felt Cindy move away and look at me in horror. "You were paid?"

Looking at her I opened my mouth to tell her that it was not about money now. However, Mr. Jameson beat me to the punch, "Didn't Spade tell you? She clipped us for twelve thousand to bring you back."

Cindy looked at me as if I had grown a second head, "You lied, it was all fake! I hate you!" She ran to her mother's arms and clung to her crying.

"Cindy, no," I said and reached out towards her.

She turned towards me, her face a mask of raw emotion as she screamed, "I hate you" and "Leave me alone," at the top of her lungs.

"Come on baby," her mother said cooing to her as she led her into the restaurant.

I made as if to follow but Mr. Jameson blocked my way, "You brought my daughter back and I thank you for that. But, now it's time for you to leave."

Looking past him into the restaurant I could see Cindy being comforted by her mother. The first thing that crossed my mind, pistol whipping him and stealing Cindy away. Instead I looked at him and felt my own tears flowing. Handing him the packet back I said, "I love her."

"That may be, but I will make sure she never forgets what you are. My baby deserves better than the likes of you."

In hind sight I know it was wrong. I slapped him, my fingernails raking his face so hard that he sprawled back and through the glass door. Falling at Cindy's and her mother's feet he lay there dazed, blood streaming down his cheek. As I looked at Cindy, I saw the last light of love suddenly snuff out, only to be replaced with ice cold fire of hate.

Without a word I turned and went back to the car. I needed a stiff drink; instead I went to see the one man who has always been there for me, Jimmy the Geek.

Tucking my pistol under my seat I locked the car and headed inside his little shop. It seemed darker than normal, reaching the counter I saw him, his backed turned to me. "Hey Geek, whys it so dark in here? You forget to pay your electric bill?"

"Spade... Somehow I knew you would show up to gloat," He replied not turning to face me.

"What do you mean?" I asked moving up to the counter and sitting on the stool. "What happened Jimmy?"

"I was paid a visit by some mob enforcers. It seems someone on their payroll took offence with me." He replied not turning.

"Jimmy what happened, who put the mob onto you."

Jimmy turned and looked at me. I expected his face to be all cut up and bruised, however as far as I could see he did not have a mark on him. The look he gave me mirrored Cindy's. Love, hurt and hate all played across his face. It took a moment for him to get it under control. When he spoke his voice was devoid of friendliness, "You did."

"I what?" I asked in shock. "I did not Jimmy, I don't work for the mob you know that!"

"Sure Spade, tell it to the wind. They made sure I knew that you were not to be messed with." Jimmy lifted his hands. In place of his normal hands were little red tinged baby hands. "After they cut my hands off they were kind enough to dump me on the hospital doorstep." His spittle spattered me as he yelled, "Do you know what tissue regen feels like? Do you?"

I backed away, I had never seen the Geek like this and I was frightened. "Jimmy you got to believe me..."

"Go away Spade, I'm tired of your lies," Jimmy replied as he turned away.

"Jimmy..." I said my voice between a sob and cry.

"Just go Samantha," He replied not turning towards me.

I staggered out of his shop and back to my car. I didn't dare go home, the house smelled of Cindy and I could not stand the thought of being there now. Instead I went to the office. Thankfully Rachel had left for the day and I did not have to face her pity. I called Fats and once I was finally though to him asked if he could get Marty to call me.

It did not long before my phone rang. Answering it I found it was Marty and said, "Uncle Marty, can I see you please? I need you." He asked where I was and then told me to stay there, he would come.

Hanging up the phone I pulled a bottle out of my bottom desk drawer and poured myself a drink. After waiting for the better side of an hour, I heard a knock on the door. Hurrying over to it I threw the door open saying, "Uncle Marty I'm so..." The words died in my throat as I stood looking at Fats.

Fats came into the room and sat in the chair across from the desk. Snagging the bottle he took a long drink as if it were water instead of whiskey. Without waiting for me to sit down he said, "Don Amech is dead." He took another swig of the bottle and continued, "He lit out of my restaurant like his house was on fire without his bodyguards. That's all it took for someone to get him."

I fell into my seat and stared at him, "Marty is dead?" I felt as if a black hole was swallowing me.

Fats finally looked at me, "Yes Samantha, Marty is dead." Though he did not say it, his face told me who was to blame.

I lowered my head into my arms and felt the damn burst. In a choked voice I cried, "I wish you hadn't stopped me in your restaurant."

It could have been my imagination but I could have sworn I heard Fats say softly, "So do I."

I did not hear the chair creak or the door close as he left. All I know is that when I looked up, Fats was gone. Pulling daddy's pistol out, I sat looking at it for a long time. But as much as I wanted I could not bring myself to end it all.

Like Fats, I dispensed with using a glass and drank straight from the bottle. Since I had hurt and killed those I loved, I would not let anyone love me again. Nor could I let myself get hurt again. I had to become like a robot, cold and emotionless. It was with that mindset that I wrote the report of what happened with Cindy, changing it so it would not show my weakness.

Never again would Samantha be seen, never again would I show love or any other emotion.

Just call me Sam, Sam Spade from now on.