Sam Spade 04: Case of the Missing Heiress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my way through everyone else making sure they had sold or were in the process of selling their personal holdings. The last two were Frankie and Jimmy. I had decided Jimmy last because he had information about the case at hand, and Frankie because of her father Don Bruce, who happened to be the head of the mob. "Frankie come forward pet so we can talk."

Frankie walked up with her head down, and wringing her hands. She kneeled not looking or speaking to me.

I sat waiting to let her start but when she did not speak I asked, "What is it pet?"

She finally looked up and I could see tears, "Mistress, my Goddess, please forgive me. I come to you penniless." She let out a sob and covered her face as she cried.

I got down off my chair and stroked Frankie's hair. "Let me see your face love," I said softly and hugged her hard. The mask slid under her skin and I could see the look of anguish on her face. "Talk to me pet, what has happened?"

"It's daddy, we had a big blow out and he disowned me. He took away everything, my house, my bank account. I have nothing mistress." Frankie sobbed.

"Oh baby, that's not true." I said as I stroked her hair. "You have eleven loving sisters, a loving brother, and a mistress who loves you."

She looked me in the eyes and said, "You're not mad?"

"No Frankie, I'm not mad. Don Bruce is a fool to disown a good girl like you." I reached back behind me and pulled out the collar. Placing it around her neck I locked it with a snap, "Frankie, my darling pet, you will never be alone or without a family anymore," and kissed her. I watched smiling as she went back to where she had sat before and the other girls all hugged her. When she looked back at me, I patted my face and smiled at her. The mask grew back and covered her face once more. Sitting back up in my chair I said, "Last but not least, James will you come kneel and tell me what you have found out about our mysterious Cynthia."

Jimmy stood holding the passport in his hand and came forward. Kneeling before me he handed it to me, "Nothing."

"Excuse me?"

"Mistress I found nothing. The passport is a fake. There is no one named, Cynthia Rose Williamson who has been issued a passport from anywhere in the British Isles. The entrance stamp is a fake; she did not come through customs. There is no one who has a driver's license or birth certificate that looks anywhere close to the woman in the picture according to Interpol or the United States databases. I am telling you mistress, I found nothing." He said his voice filled with frustration. "I think that this is some sort of hoax to send you on a wild goose chase Mistress.

"Hmmm," I would normally agree with you James. But I have met her now several times." I said. Every eye turned to me and focused on my words. The night we went bar hopping, I caught up with her for a moment. And even last night, in this very room, we talked." I stood and paced slapping the passport against my hand. "The first meeting she asked me, 'When is a mistress not a mistress?'" I turned and looked at Angela. "The answer is, when she only thinks she is the mistress." As I watched, a single tear rolled down the mask covering her face.

Turning away from her I made sure I made eye contact with each of them before continuing, "The second question, last night was, 'When are pain and pleasure the same?'" I walked back to my chair and sat down, looked at them and said, "Thinking of Angela, I answered, but did not get it right." I looked at Jimmy and said, "So I know she is real. All we need to do is find her real name, and it will be a cakewalk after that." I looked down at Jimmy, "Can you do a search on a photo and stats alone?"

He tilted his head for a moment and then said, "I think so Mistress, but it will take time for the search."

"Good, start first thing tomorrow." I pulled out the final collar and replaced the rope around his neck with it. Holding up the keys to the collars, I pulled out a pair of pliers from the bag and broke each key. "Now they can never be removed." I smiled and waited until Jimmy started to get up, "Oh, James," I said and waited for him to turn. "I have thought it over; you may ask Angela the thing you begged me for earlier, right now."

I could see his eyes get big as he nodded, turned, and said, "Angela, will you do for me what you did for Mistress? Will you please make me beautiful, so that I can become Jasmine in public?" As he spoke, I could see his erection growing.

Angela looked at me and I stroked my eyebrows, eyelids, cheeks, lips, nails, and hair and nodded. I mouthed the word, "permanent" to her and she nodded before looking back at Jimmy.

"It would be my pleasure to grant your request with mistress's permission." She looked around the room and added, with our goddess's permission I can do everyone else in here also." She looked at me and I nodded.

"Good it is settled, let us all go to Heather's house, and have a makeup party," I said smiling. Moving up to Jimmy I traced the top his hard on with my fingernail, "Don't worry; I will make sure Angela does you first Jasmine."


Chapter 9

As we were getting ready to go to Heather's house, Angela came to me, "Mistress? May I speak to you a moment in private?" Nodding I motioned her into the bedroom and following closed the door behind me.

"What seems to be the problem Angela?" I asked as I leaned against the door.

"About James," She said and then paused not looking at me, "Please forgive me for questioning you Samantha. Do you think it is wise to do what you want to him? Have you really thought it through?" She looked up at me before adding, "It is ok for the others to believe he wants to be just another of the girls. I know better than that, I know James well enough to know that he does not have transsexual thoughts or feelings. Must his punishment be permanent mistress?"

I opened my mouth to answer as a mistress and punish Angela for questioning me. Instead, I said, "Get dressed Angela." I sat down on the edge of the bed and thought, "Angela, I can forgive what you did to me, I can forgive the girls, they are compelled to follow orders." As she finished dressing, she came and knelt at me feet, "James, however, was not compelled; he made the choice to keep the lie going after the crisis had passed." I looked at the door and then back at Angela, "For you love, I will give James a choice."

Standing I walked to door and called Jimmy into the room. Closing it once more, I looked at him. "Angela has come to beg for you James, knowing she would get in trouble." I looked over at her and then back at him, "So, I will give you a choice on Angela's behalf. Ether you become Jasmine or, you leave and never darken my doorstep again." I crossed my arms and looked at him.

Jimmy looked at Angela, the door, and me before answering, "Mistress, I wish to be one of your girls. Even though you told me I would hate the punishment, I find the more I think about it the more I want." He turned to Angela, "Please Angela, take me as far as Red." He glanced at me, "mistress, will allow you to."

Not looking away from Jimmy she nodded, "I will dear, I will make you beautiful."

"Ok then let us go to Heather's house." I said. With a nod, Jimmy went to the door and through it. I looked at Angela, "You heard his choice, what do you need to get for it to happen?" She stood and went to the closet, reaching in she pulled out a large black duffle bag. "Where did that come from?" I asked.

She turned to me and smiled, "It has been here all along mistress. You just never looked." Patting the bag, she added, "Everything I need is in here. All I need are your specifications for everyone."

I noticed as she walked by she walked lopsided. I wondered how much weight it would take her to be off balance like that. Following behind I smiled, "Ok girls lets go. Heather will you ride with me please?" Squealing with pleasure, she followed me out to the car. After she had punched in the address, we spent the drive cuddling and kissing. If her house was nice as Angela had thought, then I had to make sure Heather got amply rewarded.

We traveled in a caravan to Heather's house. However, because it was getting dark I could not get a good feel for the size of it. What I did see involved a long sweeping driveway, a yard that looked better than most putting greens and a four-car garage that was not attached. It looked as if there was an apartment or office over it. Of the house, other than the lights on the porch it seemed small. From the outside, it looked nothing like the manor houses of England; it had the feel of a roman villa.

I walked up the steps holding Heather's hand in mine and followed her into the house. The entrance way took my breath away. To the left and right were doorways leading into rooms one a living and the other another smaller sitting room. While they were nice, what I saw before me was awe-inspiring. An atrium with a little stream, banana trees, palms, and ferns was the center of the house. Walking up I could see that doors were placed around the outer edges of the atrium. Beside me, Heather was smiling, her mask hidden, at my reaction. "Around the outside are the bedrooms, kitchen, and dining room," she said gesturing.

I stepped forward as the others followed in, I could hear their ohhs and ahhs. Turning to Heather, "I love it... It's beautiful." As Angela walked up, "See about transferring the title tomorrow with Heather." Turning to Heather once more, I pulled her close and kissed her hard, "We have found our home, thanks to you my sweet pet." Stroking her hair, "Remind me to give you a special reward my sweet." I turned to the others, "My pets, we are home." The cheers in reply were music to my ears.

Holding up my hand they all quieted down, "Heather will point out the kitchen. I want a feast laid out for dinner." I thought a second, "Everyone except Angela that is." Heather led everyone towards a door on the right side, "Heather," I said and she looked back at me, "Once they are settled I would like you to give me a tour." Looking at the bag in Angela's hand I asked, "How much room do you need to work your wonders?"

Angela smiled and said, "Any flat surface, a bed, a table, even the floor would work in a pinch mistress," She leaned in close and whispered, "I knew you would love it Samantha. Just wait till you see the center piece."

I looked at her but I could not tell anything more then she had a twinkle in her eye. Walking forward I kept heading for the center of the atrium. The sight stopped me. A round pool about fifteen feet across lay before my eyes. I could see steam rising from it and putting my hand in I felt the warm water. Around the outer edge were stone benches. While finding a hot tub fifteen foot across was a shock, it was nothing compared to the statute in the center. It sat on a pedestal about two feet above the waterline. Made from white marble and polished to a shine I looked at my nude form. Heather came up and stood looking at it beside us. "I had it specially made mistress. So you would always be with me even when we were apart."

"It's beautiful." I turned to her and kissed Heather. "I love it." Taking her hand, I said, "I can't wait to see the rest of the house." She led me from one end of the house to the other stopping and talking about each room. At last, she stopped at the master bedroom and opened the door. As I walked in looked around, the king sized bed was made from a white oak and looked like it weighed a ton. Turning around slowly I said in a breathless voice, "Cancel selling your furniture Heather. I could not have picked better pieces if I tried." Heather only blushed in reply.

"Why don't you oversee dinner Heather; I would hate to have someone break something." When Heather had left, I turned to Angela, "What all in involved in the process of the permanent makeup?"

Setting the bag down, Angela said, "First I photograph the subject nude. Then I load the picture into the laptop. Make the changes I want, and then it programs the nanites. Last I have the subject lay down and I inject them." She looked at me, "For the girls, if all you do is what I did for you, it will take six or so hours."

"Ok set up in the study, after dinner we will do each and put a pair in each room. What about Jasmine?"

Angela looked away, "How far do you wish to take her, mistress?"

"Makeup, voice, body, hair, and breasts," I said counting things off with my fingers. I reached out and turned her head to face mine, "Angela, I gave Jimmy a chance to walk away."

She nodded, "I know..." She thought a moment, "I am unsure, it could be 24 hours or more."

"Then let's give him what he wants. Lastly, I would like it if everyone's arches shorter so they can walk in heels comfortably, just like you did with me." I said. I turned away and headed to find the others. When dinner was ready, we ate together for the first time. I sat at the head of the table with Heather on my right side and Frankie on my left.

After dinner, I called each one into the study one at a time. Because we were home, they were already undressed. Each one hid her mask, and stood as Angela took her picture. The program Angela used showed two views on a split screen. The first was current front and back, the second showed changed view front and back. She taught me the program and I sat down to make the changes. Each girl received permanent makeup, nails, and slightly longer hair. When their breasts were sagging or they had a little potbelly, I firmed them up. Finally, I shortened everyone's caves a little so that walking in heels would not be the pain in the ass it had been before.

When I was done, I had Angela look over my work to see if I made a mistake. When she nodded approval I hit enter and watched as a bottle that looked as if it were filled with liquid metal, fed some of it into the computer and came out the other side into a vial. She took a syringe and the vial and led the pet out of the room while I did the next. We worked in tandem like that all evening. I always had Angela check my work. While I was the mistress, she was the expert.

Once everyone was done with the exception of Jimmy, I waited until Angela came back to do him. Just as I had told her, I worked through the program taking an average, slightly underweight male and turned him into a beautiful woman. The only thing he had different was that he still had his member. I wanted him to remember he was male and had this done as a punishment. When I was done, I showed Jimmy what I was planning to do to him, "Here is your last chance James. Because of what we had, I am giving you the option to walk away now, once started you can never go back dear."

He looked at me and then turned to Angela, "Please Angela, convince mistress that I want this change." Looking at me, he dropped to the floor and rested his head against my foot, "Please don't make me leave."

I looked at Angela, "Would you rather talk to Jimmy in private and ask without me here?"

Instead of answering me, she dropped to her knees and lifted his head. Face to face, she said, "James, do you want to become Jasmine?"

"More than anything Angela," he replied, his face filled with a look of yearning.

"Done," I said as I pressed enter. It took longer for it to prepare the vial, once it beeped, and Angela had to change it out. Before it was done, the computer had prepared three vials. I watched as Angela led Jimmy out and leaned back in the chair smiling. I decided that a hot soak, and early to bed would be the thing to do. When Angela found me in the tub she sat down on the edge beside me with her feet in the water.

"He begged me to give him the shots when we were alone; I thought you should know mistress." She said softly, "I'm sorry, I was wrong about Jimmy not wanting the change."

As I got out and walked to the master bedroom, "I forgive you Angela, let's go to bed."

Chapter 10

I don't know if it was the fact that I was in a different bed, or if I heard a strange sound, but I found myself wide awake not long after I had fallen asleep. Sitting up in bed, I saw that Angela was not beside me. She must be making rounds and checking on everyone, I thought to myself. Because I had neglected to bring any clean clothing with me, I slipped out of bed and walked out into the darkened atrium wearing only my panties.

While the overhead lights were dark, there were still little dim path lights and I could make my way around. As I was exploring I found a secluded corner that was hidden from view with a wooden park bench. Sitting down I leaned back and let the feelings of peace and calm filled me as I sat there listening to the crickets and frogs sing their night songs. Leaning back, my eyes closed, and legs stretched out in front of me, I relaxed. A soft voice calling me caused me to open my eyes, "Mistress... Samantha," it called to me.

Looking around I did not see anyone. I didn't want to lose the feelings of peace that filled me so I closed my eyes once more. Angela could deal with any problems that arose, I thought. Again, I heard the voice softly calling me as if carried by the wind, "Mistress... Samantha."

Sitting up, feeling a bit vexed that I had been disturbed I replied, "Yes what is it?"

"I've come to help you." The voice said softly. Before my eyes, I saw a translucent version of Cindy form. She was kneeling before me on the ground. "Mistress," she said bowing her head. I could see the ferns behind her showing through her body.

Feeling my heart pound as it tried to break free, I asked, "Cindy? Oh my god!" In the past, I have had nightmares with Cindy in them. However, those relived the shooting scene and her death. "I'm so sorry," I said and dropped my face into my hands.

It was as if I could feel her ghostly touch, "I forgive you your thoughts mistress. You comforted me as I lay dying in your arms." When I looked up she was still there not moving looking up at me, "For that kindness you showed me, I have come to return the favor." She looked off to the side and I saw Angela walk up. Just like Cindy, this Angela was transparent.

She was wearing a flower print dress, with a shock I realized it was the one she had been wearing the day of the accident. "Hello dear heart," she said as she sat down on the ground in front of me next to Cindy.

"Angela?" I asked reaching out for her. Her hand came up to meet mine but did not touch.

"I have watched you love," She said. "I am glad that Alvin and Jimmy made a copy of me for you." She smiled and it felt as if my whole world brightened. "You were always so insecure and needed someone to help hold you up." Her smile faded, "But now, I don't know you anymore Samantha. Where is the woman I fell in love with? Where is the compassion for your fellow man you had?"

"What do you mean? I help people with their problems. I have always been nice to the people that were getting screwed over or abused." I answered, the defensive tone creeping in my voice, "I love all my girls as if they are daughters and lovers. When Frankie's father disowned her, who took her in and comforted her?"

Angela shook her head, "Dear, her father disowned her in the first place because of your actions. You made all of your slaves sell or give away all of their positions." She stood and paced back and forth, "Not only that, what are you doing with slaves in the first place. The Samantha I knew would have found a way to free them one and all." She stopped and pointed a finger at me, "But you, you have a harem at your beck and call each and every one ready to die for your pleasure. You have made yourself a living goddess for them to worship."

Her words cut like a sharp knife, "My love," I said as tears of shame flowed like two rivers down my cheeks. "I am trying the best I can."

Cindy broke in, "No mistress, you are not trying for your best."

1...345678