Sam Spade 04: Case of the Missing Heiress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, my pets moved up and looked at the letter. But, my hopes were dashed when each one shook their head. Finally, Angela who had been holding back walked up looked at it and started reading out loud.

Dearest daughter,

I write this letter in the hopes that one day we will have come out from this black cloud that hangs over our family. If you gained this note by proper means, then you have been judged worthy. I gave my prize necklace and earrings, the only thing that we have left, to my personal maid. She and her family have served us for many generations and are beyond reproach. As such, you can trust the barer of this letter with your life.

It is my belief that you have found one of several paintings or the family journal. Only one of those items would allow you access to this letter. My daughter, there is so much I want to tell you, our history, our loves, our battles, and how we have fallen. Alas, I do not have the time to tell you everything. I am sure you will be able to find our history in your time. Talk to the scribes and monks, they will be able to find the old scrolls and manuscripts.

A great evil has befallen our family. Already my sister and husband are dead, and her daughters have been taken by the dark lord. Soon I fear he will turn his eyes our way and we to will be unable to withstand him or his forces. This is why I am sending my daughter, your ancestor, away with my maid. She will find her a good home and keep the jewels safe until it is time for you to reclaim them.

Please forgive me, your mothers mother for sending you away, severing the ties that bind us as a family. The only advice I can give you, daughter of my daughters, is to keep love in your heart, god in your soul, and be kind to your servitors for one day they may become your savior.

All my love,

Lady Tassiana

When she was finished Angela looked at me and then at Heather. Ignoring me, she walked over to Heather and kneeled before her, took her hand, and kissed it. "Were it not for your family, we would not have our mistress." She looked at me and then at Heather once more, "Ask me for anything Heather, and if it is within my power, and if our mistress gives her blessing, I will grant it."

As Heather blushed, Angela let go her hand. Each woman including Jasmine stepped up and offered their thanks. Finally, I went to Angela and kissed her long and deeply. Coming up for air, I smiled and said, "for translating the letter." Turning I went to Heather and held her close. I tried to come up with something special to say but words failed me. Finally, I said softly, "I believe I owe you a night of special treats and feeding your desires." I kissed her softly and said, "Meet me in the mistress's bedroom in five minutes."

Heathers eyes lit up and she said, "Yes mistress," before hurrying out of the room.

Going over to the desk, I slid the letter back into the plastic and put it into the safe. Turning to face the group, "In one hour, I expect to see each and every one of you in the mistress's bedroom so you can join me in thanking your sister properly." Without waiting for an answer, I walked back into the living room, collected the box, and headed to the bedroom.

At the door to the bedroom, I noticed that my clothes were missing. Stepping inside I saw that Heather had placed them on the chair. I set the velvet box on the dresser and then joined Heather in bed. "Just lay back and relax my love, let me reward you tonight." I worked my way over her body gently caressing and kissing. While she was beautiful before, now after the nanites firmed up her body, she was divine. My fingers caressed her damp flower and over her clit before moving away.

Looking up from her breast that I had been teasing with my lips I said, "My mother always said that there was only one way, one true way, that a woman can say thank you." Her moans in reply were all the incentive I needed. I kissed my way down her belly, leaving behind a wet lip shaped trail. Reaching her treasure, I kissed her pubic mound, inhaling her divine scent as I moved in between her legs.

I flicked my tongue against her clit as my fingers teased her entrance. Sucking it in o my mouth as it grew I slid first a single and then two fingers in. Pumping them in and out, I sucked and nibbled at her lips and clit. I let Heather reach the edge of orgasm before slowing and moving my fingers away. She would calm a bit and I would go back, again bringing her to the edge. We followed this cycle repeatedly until all it would take is my tongue licking her lips for her to start quivering.

When I heard the door open behind me I said softly, "Cum for me pet, cum now" and thrust my tongue deep into her. I gripped her legs so I could keep in position as my head bobbed, my tongue licking up her honey. Her screams as she orgasmed were like music to my ears. I sucked and drank her love as she calmed down a bit. Moving up I kissed her hard and said, "Tonight is your night pet."

Sitting up I looked at the others, I could see the excitement in their eyes as their hands caressed their selves. "Tonight this is your room, tonight is Heather's night." Slowly moving around, I caressed each girl's face as I moved to the door. "Frankie, may I see you for a moment please," I said as I took her hand in mine.


Chapter 15

Leaving the room, I lead her to the little grotto I had found the night before and sat down. She sat at my feet and rested against my legs. "You can come sit up here with me, I don't bite" Instead of moving up to sit with me or smiling at my little joke she just shook her head and rested it against my leg. I caressed her hair, running my fingers through it; finally, I said softly, "How can I make you happy?"

She looked up at me and said, "I am happy mistress." She lowered her head and hugged my legs tightly. I could feel her hot tears wetting my legs and see her shoulders shake as she cried silently. Not speaking I stroked her hair. When she was ready, she would tell me what was bothering her.

However, as long as I waited she just sat there hugging my legs and crying. Finally, I had to ask, "Is it the other girls? Is one of them giving you a hard time?" She shook her head no. "Is it Jimmy, err Jasmine? Does his transformation bother you?" She shook her head no not looking up. "I could order to you to tell me Frankie, we both know that." She nodded. "Is it your father?" At the mention of her father, her silent tears changed into sobs of abject misery.

"Frankie, listen to me, I know what you are going through. I had the same fight with my father and you know the rest." I stroked her hair again, as I thought of what to do. "Frankie? Look at me dear," I said. When she had looked up, her eyes red and puffy, I continued, "Do you want to go back to your old life? To be free of me? To be your own woman once more?" I closed my eyes and said, "If you do, then you are free, free to do as you please. I cannot stand to see you hurting."

I felt her take my hands in hers, "No Samantha, my lovely mistress. I told you before; when you came into my club, I wanted to be yours. If you had asked I would have submitted right there and then, walked out the door with you and Angela." She swallowed, "No I don't ever want to be free from you." Her eyes got a distant look, "I just wish daddy would understand."

I made a note to myself, I would have to walk into the lion's den and have a long talk with Don Bruce. "Don't worry dear, it will all work out." I took her head in my hands, "Close your eyes and repeat after me, "Mistress will take care of my problem with daddy. I will stop worrying about it." I listened to her say it and when she finished I told her to repeat it. I kept having Frankie repeat the lines until her troubled face calmed. When I was satisfied, that she had gotten over her worry I bent down and kissed her. "Now pet, I want you to go thank Heather and show her your love."

After she stood and walked away I said, "Hello Cynthia." I did not know she was there for sure but I had a feeling she was. Suddenly I knew she was standing behind me, "Why don't you have a seat?"

I saw her from the corner of my eye come sit down beside me that voice that seduced me the first time said, "I am proud of what you did for your servitor." She looked at me and added, "You have grown up Sam." I nodded but did not reply. "It's time for the last question."

I finally looked at her. I felt drained mentally, and emotionally, "Let me guess, what is the sound of one hand clapping? No? Then it must be who are you and why are you doing this?"

The look of surprise was priceless. I don't think anyone had caught her off guard like that in many years. Cynthia cleared her face in an instant, "That was not how I would have put it, but those words will work as well as any."

"I don't have it all figured out," I said looking away from her. "But I will tell you what I believe. I believe you arranged for those paintings to be at the store. What was the plan? If I didn't show up on my own, George would call and invite me down for tea?" I looked at Cynthia, "You wanted me to have those paintings. You knew my mother was a mirror image of the woman in the painting. You knew Heather had the jewels and letter."

Cynthia clapped her hands, "Very good Samantha Marie." I saw the look of pride in her eyes, "What else have you figured out?"

Standing I paced as I put the pieces of the puzzle together, "You set me up long ago, so that Heather and I would cross paths, you set both of us up." I looked at her, "Now that I think about it, I bet you have interfered more than once." Shaking my head, I said, "I should be mad, but I am not." I turned away feeling a tear form, "One question now, did you help me cause Angela's death?"

I felt her cool hand on my shoulder, "No Samantha, I was just as devastated as you were when she died."

"Thank you for that." I said. I felt her hand leave my shoulder and after a moment composed myself, "My whole life after Angela's death you have been helping and nudging me down a path to bring me to this point." I turned and looked at her, "The question is why, why have you been helping me and acting as some deranged guardian angel?" I started pacing once more and in a flash of light, I got the answer. It was too fantastic not to believe.

I looked at her, "I know the answer now. You have been helping me, all this time to heal me, to bring me truly alive once more." She smiled and nodded. Cold hands, our kind, blood pretzels, the pieces all fell into place. "You're undead? A vampire?" I asked not believing my own words. "You knew Tassiana!" I said and staggered over to the bench and sat down.

Cynthia smiled, "Very good Samantha, have answered the last question." She looked at me with pride, "To answer your unspoken question, Lady Tassiana was my aunt." Her eyes took on a faraway look, "She and I, were very close, she was like an older sister or friend. When I finally got free from the dark lord as she used to call him, I had been turned and everyone else was dead."

I watched a single red tear slide down her cheek, "I cannot express my rage at losing my last link to humanity. It was a long while before I realized that Tassiana's, daughter's grave was missing." Standing and walking over to one of the trees what had been grown to look as if a figure dancing, she caressed it before continuing, "I spent many years searching for the child. When I found her, and her descendants, I made myself the protector of our family."

Cynthia turned and looked at me, the twin rivers of her red tears plainly etching themselves, "I have always tried to follow the path of little interference, from the shadows. Until you, Samantha, I could not stand by and let my cousin follow the road to self-destruction. I had to expose myself to you, to heal you."

I had the desire to hold her and kiss her, "Thank you Cynthia. Without your help, I don't know what I would have done. Only one question more, what was her daughter's name?"

She wiped the tears away, leaving her face streaked as if with war paint or badly applied rogue, "Your welcome Samantha. Perhaps one day we will meet once more." With a little twinkle in her eye she replied, "Maria, over the years it became Marie. Don't you remember your mother's middle name dear?"

I thought about for a second, yes my mother's middle name had been Marie, as was my grandmother's on mom's side. "How?" I asked.

"Oh I have my ways Samantha Marie," As she smiled, her lips opened and I could see her long canines. "Angela," she added, "Take care of the last of my family." I glanced beyond her and saw Angela standing there just as she had been last night.

"I will Cynthia. Please come back to visit us again." She replied. I felt a feather light kiss on my cheek and then Cynthia was gone like a breath of wind. I looked at Angela. She came over, sat down beside me, said softly, "I guess we will need to start calling you Lady Woody now," and laughed.

1...345678