Sam Spade 05: Case of the Lost Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wild look in his eyes, and a quaver in his voice, "Drive Spade, for gods' sake drive." He got down on the floor of the back seat and I could hear him breathe deeply.

Putting the car into gear I watched to see if I had picked up a tail, "Ok Fat's spill," I said. My first reaction was make him eat the end of my pistol while he talked. However, I remembered that he had helped dad in the past and saved my life. "Why did you hit my place? I thought we were friends."

From the floor, his voice came up as if it were a spirit from the grave speaking. "Don Bruce wanted me to get his daughter back. I had some debts and he said he would clear them if I helped him. I thought all that was going to happen were we picking up Frankie, take her over to my restaurant, and they would talk there"

I noticed I had possibly picked up a tail. Two dark sedans seemed to be making every turn I did. One was a few cars back and the other about half a block behind the first. When Fats started to move and sit up I stopped him, "We have company behind us. Just stay down there for now." I paused, "Ok I understand that, but why didn't you just call me first?"

"He did not want you around; I should have given you a heads up. How was I to know it would have gone down that way? When I heard about the take down I knew you would be out for blood, my blood." He gave a weak laugh, "You're worse than a mother cat protecting her kittens."

I kept making random turns to see if there were more than two following me. If there were, I could not tell. "Ok, I am with you so far. I can understand your reasoning. You know that once this is over I will have my pound of flesh from you Johnny." Making a series of turns, I slowed and then sped up to shoot through lights as they changed. "What happened at the restaurant? When I got there, the police were crawling over it. One of your men had been shot gangland style."

"When they brought her to the restaurant, Don Bruce and his bodyguards were already there. He was at my corner table with a bottle of my best red wine. When I saw her face I knew there was going to be trouble. Sam, she looked mad, not only that but she looked way beyond pissed. I knew right then that this was a really bad idea and eased towards the kitchen." He paused so long that I thought I would have to prompt him but Fat's picked up once more.

"When they manhandled her to stand before Don Bruce I could not tell you who was madder, she or him. She screamed at him, 'I should have known you were behind this.' While he was yelling at the men who had drug her in like a side of beef. She then screamed something about him killing her sister and pulled a gun from under her sweats. Before anyone could react she had shot both of the men who drug her in, The Don's bodyguards, and emptied the rest of the clip at him while screaming over and over 'you killed her, you killed her."

Slamming on the breaks, I turned around and looked over the seat at him, "Is Frankie ok? Where is she?" I said looking down at him. As cars screamed at us as they went around. None of that mattered. If Don Bruce had harmed a hair on her head, he was dead.

Fat Johnny whimpered, "I don't know. I ran when she started shooting at The Don. I have been running ever since."

Turning back in my seat, I started up again only to realize if he didn't know anything then how did he plant a number in my house. "What about the phone number?" I watched for the cars behind us but it seemed at one of the red lights I had shot through we had lost them. "Where are my girls?" I asked my voice soft. "Are they alright?" He had to have had something to do with them missing and I needed him alive more than my need for vengeance screamed for his blood. "You can sit up now, we lost them."

As he sat up Fats looked at my eyes in the mirror, "If what Frankie said was true, and those damn fools had in fact killed someone I knew I was a dead man. I also knew that with her shooting Don Bruce she had started a gang war, you against him." He sighed and looked out the window.

"What about the girls? Where did you take them Fat's?" I asked. I had a sinking feeling. The gang war that Fred was talking about had been me against Don Bruce. I knew then that there would be no making up with him. His pride had been stung and until Frankie, myself, and everyone close to me was dead, he would not give up. "Damn," I said softly.

Fat's looked at me. "What about the girls? All I did was call and leave a message for you to call me back."

"They are all missing, gone without a trace." I replied tonelessly

His eyes that were looking at mine in the mirror looked away, "I don't know." He did not know anything, but he suspected much. After a moment, I understood. He thought that Don Bruce had ordered all of my pets taken and were holding them as bait for me to flail around and expose myself. Either that or they were now fish food. Still not looking at me he added, "I'm sorry Samantha."

"Thank you for warning them. I guess we are even Johnny. I don't know about you and Frankie or Angela." I managed a weak smile, "Though I will not let them shoot you." I sighed, "It seems every time we end up in a car together, I am too hot to handle. Where can I drop you?"

He looked down, "I don't know Spade, and I don't dare go anywhere that I am known. I guess you can drop me at the next stop light."

"Or I could take you to my house. No one will expect you to go there." I said looking at him.

He looked up, "You would offer me a place?"

I laughed, "More like offering you a chance to jump into the fire from the frying pan." I added my voice serious, "I need your contacts. I need to know where the girls are, I need to find Frankie." I turned towards the house and made it there without being followed as best I could tell. Pulling up the garage apartment, I let him out and led him up to it. "Stay here, keep your head down, and work the phones for me." I then gave him my portable number and left him.

Going back to the car, I drove over to the main house and knocked on the door. After a moment, Heather opened the door. As I walked in I saw Ashley off to one side holding her 45 trained on me, next to her was Jasmine and across from the door was Angela sitting in a chair holding a shotgun. "I give up." I said and walked in.

Heather closed the door behind me, locked it, and joined the rush to hug me tightly. Walking over to Angela I stroked her face. "How are you feeling angel?"

She smiled, "Jasmine did a wonderful job mistress. What did you find out?"

I passed on everything that Fat Johnny had told me, and my idea that Frankie had started a gang war between Don Bruce and us.

Heather asked, "Was that who you dropped off at the garage apartment mistress?"

I was looking at Angela and I saw her reaction. If she could have gotten up, I believe she would have gone out and ripped him apart with her bare hands. "To quote the words of a wise woman I know, think before you act, Angela. When this is over you can have your revenge. However, for now, he is under my protection and we need his help finding the girls and Frankie."

Angela nodded, "You are learning mistress and your assessment is logical." She looked at the others, "No one will harm him." Looking back at me she added, "Why did you not bring him to the main house?"

Looking towards the apartment I said, "Two reasons, I don't trust him one hundred percent and as far as anyone knows I am facing Don Bruce alone." Looking back at the girls, "I want someone watching that apartment door always; if he goes anywhere I want to know."

Sitting down on one of the hall chairs, I noticed there were an ashtray, box of wood matches, and a metal cigar tube. Taking the cigar out I lit it and took a deep drag. Angela looked surprised but the other three looked pleased. "Could someone get me a drink please?" To Angela's unspoken question, I just shrugged my shoulders slightly.

Jasmine piped up, "I'll get it mistress." She went in to the other room and came back with a glass of bourbon without ice.

Sipping it, I looked up at the ceiling, "I need to find Frankie before anyone else does, any ideas where she might hole up?" I could not think. My imagination was running away, I could see her as if I were there, shooting everyone. I knew she had made it out the door. However, I had no idea where she would go other than here. Frankie knew this house was not safe now for her until this was over.

I could hear them murmuring amongst themselves. Finally, Angela spoke up, "Mistress, Frankie will be somewhere she could hide in plain sight."

Looking at Angela I smiled, I knew where she was. Without Angela saying it, I knew where to find Frankie. The trick was to be able to get to her without being found out in the process. "Jasmine, get dressed for a night on the town, you're coming with me. It's time to bring Frankie home where she belongs."

Jasmine looked at me and then hurried off to get dressed.

"You know where she is?" Angela asked.

I smiled, "Yes and you do too if you think about it." Standing I finished the rest of the drink. "Have Jasmine meet me at the back door. I don't want our guest to see her."

"Yes mistress" Heather replied and hurried off to tell her.

Chapter 6

I hurried to the bedroom and changed out of the suit and into a short, tight dress that looked as if it had been sprayed on. I needed to look very different than I did normally. I slipped my 45 into a purse and headed out. Standing before Angela I smiled, "How do I look?" Turning to Ashley, "Will you bring the other 45, spare clips, and the shotgun to the back door dear?"

Ashley nodded and hurried away. When she was out of earshot Angela said, "You DO know where she is don't you?"

I nodded; "I have a good idea angel. I need you to figure out how we can hide her here without anyone being able to identify her. I have an idea but want your input first. Hold down the fort. If anything happens call me." Without waiting for her reply, I went out the front door and made as if locking it behind me. Turning I walked to the car and drove around the back to pick up Jasmine. While she had been Jimmy, she had never been much of a fighter. Nevertheless, I had hopes for her and she was the only one that was unknown to anyone outside the girls.

Jasmine, Heather and Ashley met me at the back door. After Jasmine was seated and the extra pistol and shotgun were in the car I turned to the two girls. "It is up to you two. If anything happens call me." I kissed them both and sent them back into the house. As we passed the apartment, I had Jasmine get down so she would not be seen.

As we drove, I outlined my plan, "We are just two girls out for a kinky night of fun. We are not looking for anyone. If you recognize Frankie, you cannot let it show in your face." I gripped her hand, "Just think of it as a game of poker dear and you will be fine."

Jasmine looked at me, "I understand mistress. Where are we going though?"

Instead of answering I replied, "Angela figured it out. Where is the one place that Frankie can hide in plain sight?" I paused to see if she would get it but she remained quiet. "Frankie used to run a club, The Pink Pussycat. Didn't you notice how much she looked like a pleasure bot Jasmine?"

"Of course I noticed mistress. I'm not dead you know." She replied. "What does that have to do with the club you mentioned?"

"She liked to dance intermixed with the bots without anyone knowing there was a real person mixed in. It was a secret she kept from everyone." I said. I thought back to the night Angela and I had helped her act on her fantasy of performing with the use of capture scent. "My best guess it that we will find Frankie dancing. If not, then we will have to reassess our options."

The club was not busy when we showed up. This was a mixed blessing. Taking the shotgun, I tucked it between the seat and my door I got out. As Jasmine got out of the car, she walked with a sway in her hips and wrapped her arm around my waist. "Our first date since high school," she whispered and kissed my cheek.

Stopping I turned and took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I knew the bouncers were watching and played it up as I caressed her ass. "It is at that." Smiling we turned and walked to the front door. Unlike last time where they had tried to turn Angela and me away, the bouncers held the door open for us. Even before we were through the inner doors, I could feel the music vibrating my body.

It was just as I had remembered it, flashing lights, booths on one side, and the raised dance floor with center pole. Leading Jasmine over to one of the empty booths to one side, we sat down. I looked around and noticed that there were only a few other customers inside. With the exception of us the rest were men and they were drooling along the edge of the stage at the dancer. We snuggled up close together as a waitress walked up, "May I take your orders please?" she asked.

"A bottle of champagne and two glasses," I replied smiling up at her. She was a cute thing dressed as if she were a French maid. Nodding she smiled and walked away. Turning to Jasmine, I nibbled on her ear and whispered, "Drink slow dear, no telling how long we will be here." In reply, she turned and kissed me fully. I had to be careful, if not Jasmine and I would soon find that we were too busy with each other to look for Frankie.

We were about half way through the bottle when I caught the eye for a split second of one of the dancers. Though Frankie looked away, I knew it was she. I motioned the waitress over and asked, "How do we go about renting an extra playmate for the night?"

She looked from me to Jasmine and then back to me, "If you can wait a few hours I get off at 8 pm."

Pulling her down I kissed her hard, "You have a date doll... But between now and then how much for that one dancing?"

She looked at the bot and then at us, "Fifty per hour payable up front."

I opened my purse and pulled out five fifties, "We'll take her for 4 hours and a tip for you." As she tucked the money into her bra I added, "See you out front at 8:15 sharp my sweet." I licked my lips slowly and eyed her body. She was a looker and had I not other responsibilities I would have thought hard on not seeing how well she was between the sheets.

She leaned forward and kissed me as a hand cupped my breast. "Eight fifteen sharp. The password to access the bot is to say, 4 hours."

I took her hand, brought it to my lips, and kissed it. As she stood I turned to Jasmine and said, "Come on Jas, let's get a pleasure bot." Walking up to the stage, I reached out for Frankie and said, "Four hours."

She nodded and turning walked over to the steps and down. Frankie followed us out of the club and into the car. "You two in back please." I said and opened the door for them. From the corner of my eye, I could see the bouncers watching us. As I opened my door and got in, I slipped the shotgun from its hiding place and set it on the seat next to me. I saw the waitress come out and say something to the bouncers as I drove out of the parking lot.

Glancing at the mirror I said once we were on the road, "Ok Frankie, we are clear now." In response, I saw her break character turn to Jasmine and start crying. Jasmine glanced at me and then held Frankie close stroking her back and letting her cry. I would have loved to been able to stop and comfort her myself, but we were not safe. After five minutes I said, "Frankie, I know what happened at Fat's place. However, I need to know what happened after."

She looked up at me and wiped her face, "Yes mistress. When I shot that bastard for killing Angela, I ran. I knew that I would not be safe as long as he was alive." She sniffled and snuggled into Jasmine. "I knew you would come find me when you could. I didn't know where else to go Mistress. Something told me I needed to lose myself in dancing. I just pretended you were in the audience and danced for you." She leaned forward and put her hand on my shoulder, "When I saw you, my heart skipped a beat. I was not sure it was you, mistress," she sat back and kissed Jasmine, "When I saw my lovely sister beside you, I knew I was saved."

"Good girl," I said. "There are a few things you need to know. First Angela is not dead. That cuddly bundle of beauty beside you has restored her." Her look of surprise was followed by her rewarding Jasmine the best way possible. I could smell Frankie's heat as she straddled Jasmine and started bouncing up and down. Her mews of pleasure coupled with Jasmine's excited me. As I drove, one hand found its way between my legs and I masturbated to the sounds of their lovemaking. It was not long after they orgasmed that I felt myself shudder as an orgasm rippled through my body. If it had not been for the computer assisted driving, I would have had an accident. Once things had settled down, I resumed talking, "There is nothing like sex after a stressful situation to make things right." I smiled and then let if fade, "So Don Bruce is still alive?"

Frankie nodded, "Yes, he was bleeding and yelling when I left." She shook her head, "Forgive me mistress, four shots at close range and not a single one fatal."

"Shaking my head, "No dear, it is just as well that he is not dead. If he were then there would have been no chance for us to have peace." I paused a second as I thought. She did not seem to have any remorse over shooting her father. That bothered me on one level but I could understand. If someone had killed one of my girls, no matter whom, I would have killed them slowly. "Ok there is one other problem; your other sisters are missing."

"Missing?" she said her voice and eyes showing shock and worry.

"Other than Jasmine, Angela, Heather, and Ashley, everyone else has fallen off the face of the earth." I replied.

"Damn him!" she said with such vengeance that I knew who she was talking about.

"That's what I was afraid of" I said sadly.

"What?" Jasmine looked from Frankie to me and back again.

Frankie replied, "He has them, he knows we, Samantha and I, will have to go rescue them." She looked out the window and said softly, "There is no talking now, Jasmine. It is a full blown war."

Reaching the house, I pulled around the back and parked it. Before getting out, I turned around in my seat and looked Frankie in the eye, "I need your word on something. Fat Johnny is in the garage apartment hiding out. I owe him my life as does Angela and I gave my word that he would be safe until this was over."

Frankie growled deep in her throat then as I talked she calmed down. Looking at her lap, she said softly, "Yes mistress it will be as you wish."

Leaning over the seat, I raised her chin, "I know you have cause to hate him Frankie. But let's wait and see if we live before we get anymore deeper in trouble." I got out and knocked on the back door, a moment later Heather opened and let us into the house. After joyful hugs were shared I said, "Anything happen while we were gone?"

Heather shook her head, "No movement from our guest, nor any visitors."

"Ok, I need to get changed, and shower. Please have everyone meet me at the hot tub. We have a war council to convene." I walked past them and to the bedroom. Crawling into the shower, I turned the water on hot and let it wash over me. I did not hear the phone ringing until Frankie's frantic knocking on the door. Getting out it was only then that I heard the phone ringing. Stomping over to it, I answered with a gruff, "hello," without turning on the video portion.

"Miss Spade. I believe I have something you want. And you have something I am missing. Why don't you come over so that we can talk?" I recognized the voice and the face.


Chapter 7

"Sure thing Lenny. Let me get cleaned up and I will come over for a late dinner. Say sevenish?" His face clouded up and so I added, "Mind your blood pressure Lenny. Those bullet wounds are libel to give you fits otherwise." His face got red and without a further word, he hung up. Turning to Frankie, I smiled, "Care to scrub my back dear pet?"