Sam Spade 05: Case of the Lost Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the back door was closed and all my pets were settled in, Angela headed for the house. In the backseat, the girls were strangely quiet as we drove. I sat there and moaned softly, "Damn, the pain finally showed up" I muttered. Rolling my head towards her, I asked, "How far?"

Instead of answering Angela flipped, open her video phone. "Heather? We got them, yes they are fine..." Its mistress, gunshot wound right arm and forehead. Tell Jasmine and Alvin they have someone else to work on..." She nodded into the phone, "I don't know yet... we should be there in 15 minutes if lucky." Closing the phone, she looked into the mirror. You could have heard a pin drop in the van.

I struggled to sit up and smile. Turning half around in the seat I said, "Don't worry pets, I have been hurt much worse than this." I turned back and looked out front once more, not looking at Angela I whispered, "Please hurry angel." I was not sure if her hearing was that acute or not but her slight nod and the acceleration of the van meant, she had.

I think Angela broke every law while speeding home. When the car stopped, I got out on my own. I was going to be damned if I not walk under my own power. Heather opened the door and I watched the two waves of pets' merge, the girls hugging and kissing made my heart feel warm. At the top of the steps stood Alvin watching the women with a confused look on his face. Walking up to him I said, "Hello Alvin, long time no see," and passed out.

Chapter 13

I awoke laying nude in my bed. Around me, I could see my pets kneeling, with the exception of Jasmine they were dressed only in their collars. Off to one side Alvin sat in a chair smoking a cigar as he scanned the room with a bemused expression. Propping myself up I said, "What is this, a death watch?"

From across the room Alvin said, "Samantha, it was a near thing. While the gunshot wound was not bad, the infection from your smelly coat was. For the last three days now, the police have been pounding at the door looking for you. Not only that, but your audience have refused to leave this room. Finally, I find that not only did Jimmy have a sister, but also she has a twin. So dear niece, would you kindly explain what is going on?"

Angela chimed in, "Please start at the top mistress. How can we help you if you do not tell us everything?"

"No time off for good behavior or at least a cup of coffee first?" I asked. Frankie lifted a cup from a warmer and brought it to me. Taking it I said, "Thank you dear." Looking at Alvin I sat up more in the bed, "You understand nothing leaves this room. Lives are at stake. This all started when Frankie's father, the head of the underworld here sent his boys to pick up her from here so they could talk." Glancing at Jasmine I asked, "If the taser had hit anyone else other than Angela it would have killed them right?"

"Very much so Mistress." She replied

"We were lucky in that it was Angela that answered the door, and that Frankie was there in the hall also." I said looking around. "When they had Frankie in front of her father she opened fire." I looked at her, "We will have to really work on your marksmanship dear." Looking at Alvin, "Even though she emptied a clip she managed to not kill him."

"When I saw that she had been snatched and Angela hurt. I jumped into action, Jasmine started work on her and myself and two of my other girls when off to see if we could find her." I smiled at Jasmine and then at Heather and Ashley.

Alvin broke in, "A question or two if I may. Why is everyone calling you mistress and why did you not call Jimmy in to fix Angela?"

I looked down; I knew eventually that he would ask. Angela spoke up before I could answer, "Because she is our mistress and we, her daughters and pets Alvin. She looked at me with a question in her eyes I nodded back knowing she was asking if she could tell the story of the masks. Turning to him, "I will be glad to explain that to you alone once we find out what else is going on brother."

"Ok Angela," he said and then looking back at me, "But you have yet to explain where Jimmy is."

Before I could reply, Jasmine stood and dropped her robe. She walked over to him and knelt at Alvin's feet. Looking up at him she said, "I'm Jimmy, Alvin. Once I found out that Angela had the technology to change me I asked her for it." She looked down and added softly, "Please don't hate me."

Alvin looked at me and then at Angela. Looking down at Jasmine he leaned forward and stroked her hair, "I could never hate you dear."

Jasmine looked up smiling and as she stood, leaned forward and kissed his cheek tenderly, "Thank you." She walked back over to Frankie and knelt beside her.

"Anyways, while Heather, Ashley and I went charging off without thinking. Someone kidnapped the other girls." I looked at Rachel, my former receptionist and asked, "Would you care to explain this part please Rachel?"

Rachel looked embarrassed, "After you left and Jasmine was working on Angela, we got a phone call saying you were in trouble at 123 Oak Street. Mistress, we could not stand by and do nothing. Therefore, the rest of us who were not needed went to your rescue. When we busted in through the front door they were waiting."

"How many were waiting for you?" I asked. She looked away and mumbled. "What was that dear?"

"Three, two with automatic weapons and a third with a pistol," she said looking at me.

Three against eight and you lost?" I asked shocked. "How could you lose?"

Angela spoke up, "Mistress, not everyone is a kamikaze like you."

I looked at her and then at Rachel, "I'm sorry, go on."

She looked up at me; I could see the shame in her face mirrored in the other seven. "No mistress you are right." She paused and then after looking at the other girls said, "After they had disarmed us they herded us down into the basement. You know the rest mistress."

"Did they try anything on you?" I asked.

"The two wanted to have some fun but the leader would not let them." Rachel replied.

I narrated the rest of my day to them, when I got to the part about the attacks on me, the faces around the room were all filled with fear and shock. Shaking my head sadly, "I asked a favor from the mob. I needed somewhere safe to hide while I thought things out. Instead of someone from the mob, picking me up, it was Fred Pulaski and his partners in crime. He shot me with a tranquilizing dart and tied me up nude in the closet." Pausing I held up a finger, "Rule number one, never get into a strange car."

I looked at everyone sitting there. I turned to Angela finally and asked, "What would you do Angela when you wake up?"

She thought a moment, "The logical thing would be to break loose and take your captor down." Around the room all the other girls nodded. I looked at Alvin who was slowly shaking his head.

"Alvin?"

He smiled, "You play along until you have a chance to make your break."

I nodded, When Fred opened the door, I acted, as this was what I was waiting my whole life for. That upset him and he went away. While he was gone, I pretended that Angela tied me up and that the rest of you were trying your hardest to get me to orgasm before the door opened. When the door opened, the closet reeked of my musk and I am sure people down the street heard my screaming orgasm."

I laughed at the looks of shock from the girls kneeling around the bed. "Rule number two: The way to defeat a captor or rapist is to act like this is what you want. It takes the power away from them and gives you control of the situation." I saw Alvin nodding, "Well to make a long story short."

Angela broke in, "Too late."

I told them the rest of the saga and ended with, the attack on us at the bank. When I was finished I could see looks of disbelief in their faces, "I know I said I would never give in to blackmail." I looked at my hands, tears rolling down my cheeks and said softly, "I would give everything I own, even my life to keep you, all of you, safe."

Finally, after a prolonged silence Jasmine spoke up, "So Fred was not behind the attacks?"

"No, nor was Don Bruce." I paused and looked around, "Someone out there wants Sam Spade dead and is not worried about who else gets killed in the process."

Alvin spoke up, "Interesting." He looked around and said, "You should rest now Samantha."

Colleen spoke up, "Come girls we have a house to clean."

As everyone filed out I called, "Frankie, will you stay a moment." When Angela hung back, I gestured for her to leave. "Come lay beside me baby" I said patting the bed. She crawled up and snuggled close. It felt good to have a warm body next to mine. "Have you thought of a new name dear?" I asked as my hands caressed her new body.

She looked up and said softly, "I have an idea mistress. But I want you to name me instead." She rested her head against my chest and closed her eyes.

"Let me hear your idea first pet." I said as I stroked her back.

She moaned in pleasure at my touch and said softly, "Jade"

I rolled the names around in my mind, "Jade it will be then, we will give Jasmine's and your eyes a slight oriental cast and then you two will still be twins." I smiled down at her. "What do you think Jade?"

She looked up at me, "But we will not still be twins' mistress." Resting her head against my chest, she said in a whisper, "Forgive me Samantha, my mistress, but I want to truly make love to you. I want to fill you with my seed, as we both cum." It might have been my imagination but I thought I heard her say next, "and give you a child."

I felt her hot tears drip on my chest. I heard Cynthia's words once more in my mind, telling me I was the last of my line. How could I refuse her? "Tell Angela I said to make it so, and tell Jasmine about my request for the eye change. Finally, ask Heather to call Sue, I want you to talk to your mother and set up a meeting with her and Lenny tomorrow evening over here."

Jade lifted her head and kissed me fiercely, "Thank you, mistress, you won't be sorry I promise."

Chapter 14

When I woke, the house was quiet. Getting up I slipped on a robe and walked out into the atrium. In the pre-dawn hours, it seemed peaceful, the crickets were singing their soft song. As I was passing through towards the kitchen, I saw a figure sitting on a bench near the hot tub looking up at the statue. Walking closer I saw it was Alvin. When I walked up, he did not look at me, not even when I sat down beside him. I sat there quietly waiting for him to speak.

Finally, after twenty minutes, he looked at me. He had the look of someone who has not slept and whose heart weighed heavy, "Do you remember Samantha when you first walked into your father's house and we talked?" Not waiting for an answer he looked out at the statue once more, "I do, I remember it like it was yesterday." Leaning forward he rested his elbows on his knees and said as he looked at his feet, "Oh Robert, what have I done to your little girl?"

I was not sure if I should answer or not. Alvin needed to talk it all out and I was worried that if I interrupted him we would get sidetracked and never get to what was bothering him. When he did not add more, I rested my hand on his arm, "You brought me alive, Alvin. I was cold and dead inside before Angela entered my life."

"Alive," he gave a little laugh. "I come back and find you have a stable full of slaves, Angela is different, and even your high school boyfriend is now your transsexual slave." He looked at me, "Look at you Samantha, you used to fight for the rights of others. What happened to you?" When I started to reply, he waved me off, "Yes I know Angela told me all about the masks."

I had resolved these issues in my mind already and felt at peace with everything. However, Alvin was a big brother to me. Now that I had regained all my memories I remembered how he would come to the house and play with me when I was growing up. Hearing him question my lifestyle made me wonder if I was doing the right thing all over again.

Alvin stood and walked over to the edge of the hot tub. Crouching down he felt the temperature of the water. Standing up he put his hands in his pockets and said not looking at me, "I researched the masks last night." He turned to face me and said, "Were you aware that there is a release code on them?"

I was dumbfounded, "No Alvin, Angela told me the only way to remove them was through force of will. Break the habit so to speak."

"Yes, that is what she told me also," He said. "However I know a bit about nano technology and know everything has a stop code." He walked over and sat down next to me, "So I have one question for you Samantha. Do you want your slaves to be free of the masks?"

I sat and thought. Did I want them free? Yes. Was I willing to pay the price of their anger? Yes. Did I like how things were now? Yes. What should I do? I became aware that by now the household should be making sounds of people waking and heading to the kitchen. But, instead the house was still as quiet as it had been as when I walked out. "Angela, girls, I know you're out there, please come forward. You know it is not polite to listen into talks."

First Angela moved forward and to my surprise, everyone else came forward and stood before me their heads down. "Before you ask, yes I knew about the release codes. I used them before we passed judgment on you, mistress," Angela said. She looked at Alvin, "Brother, don't blame mistress. I made her forget that there were release codes."

Alvin spoke before I could frame a question, "Why did you lie about the codes to Samantha?"

She looked at him, "Mistress needs to be needed. She needs more than me. Samantha knows I can take care of myself. By having others that she is responsible for, she is happy." I lowered my head everything she said was true. Angela addressed me, "Are you happy with having pets?"

I wanted to cry, "Yes, god help me I do like having all of you as my daughters. I love you all more then you could ever imagine."

Alvin spoke up, "While your thought is right Angela, logic dictates that this is the wrong way. You know Sam always fought for the oppressed. And now she is the one who is oppressing others." He came and sat beside me, "I was wrong Samantha, I thought you knew about the codes."

I looked at Angela, "Do you still know the codes Angela?" She nodded and began to speak a series of numbers and numbers. Before my eyes I saw each person before me reach up as the masks formed on their faces and remove them. When they were all unmasked I said, "I am sorry." I looked down and said, "I didn't know." I could not meet their eyes, their looks.

I could hear them talking in quiet whispers, though I dared not look up. Alvin patted my arm and he left my side. I could hear his deeper tone mixed in with their voices. Not looking up I waited for the jury to return its guilty verdict.

Alvin came over and sat down beside me. "I don't understand Samantha."

I looked at him and then out at the girls. Every one of them, Angela included, were kneeling and resting on their heels, the masks lined up in front of them. For the longest time no one spoke, just kneeled there looking at me. Finally, Heather broke the silence. "Samantha even without the mask's influences," She gestured around, "We love you. None of us, wishes to go back to the life before Cindy."

I looked at the nodding faces and then at Alvin, "Could it be that the mask is still influencing them?"

"Red, Don't insult us this way," Jimmy said. "You gave me what I wanted. I want to be your Jasmine once more."

Before I could say anything, Angela was standing in front, and slapping me. Her hit knocked me sprawling to the ground. She stood over me and pointed a finger as she talked, "Samantha Marie Spade! Each of these girls wants to be masked, to be your loving and devoted pets, and you throw their love back in their faces." She turned on Alvin, "And you brother, you have been gone for a couple years. How dare you judge us? Do you see us judging you for spending six months sampling every fleshpot in Amsterdam?"

I looked at the girls as I lay on the ground, "You wish to be masked, to become pets, mind, body and soul? Why?" I glanced at Alvin, he was staring white faced at Angela in shock.

Frankie looked at me, "Samantha, the reasons are many and different for all of us. But the basic fact is that we all found something that was missing from our lives and now is missing once more." She looked down and caressed the mask before speaking, "I never liked emotional blackmail, so I will just tell you the simple truth." She looked up at me, "Do you remember that day that daddy brought you before him? Do you remember his question to me and my answer? It still holds true."

Our eyes met and I knew the question in an instant and her reply. "He asked what you would do if I were dead. Your reply was that you would kill yourself." I looked at Alvin for guidance, but he was still staring at Angela as if seeing her for the first time. I sighed and looked back at Frankie. I nodded once before speaking, "If this is what you really want. Place the masks to your faces, close your eyes, and say I submit mind, body, and soul to my mistress Samantha. You will kneel here saying those words until I tell you to stop." Everyone picked up their masks placed them on their faces and started talking. Within the end of the first rendition, they had synchronized their words. Even Angela who started late on the first round had caught up.

Gesturing to Alvin to follow me, I went into the kitchen to make coffee. Turning to him I said, "Will you stay a while please?"

He looked towards the atrium and said softly, "Something's odd here." He looked back at me, "Yes, Samantha I would like that very much."

"Consider it done then," I said as I sipped at my coffee. "You will stay here of course and I want you to teach Jasmine and Jade everything you can about robotics." He started to shake his head no when I added, "You can use Angela as a case example." He stopped and then looking at me nodded.

After finishing my coffee, I walked back out to the hot tub. My pets were still kneeling in the same position speaking, "That's enough pets. Hide your masks now." As the masks faded I said, "General orders, I want this house clean from top to bottom for Sue and Lenny's visit this evening. Jasmine, as twins you and Jade need to know everything the other knows. Also starting today, you both will be going to school under Alvin for advance classes. Heather, you are in charge of the house and when it comes to domestic matters, you speak with my voice. Ok get started, breakfast in 20 minutes please."

"Yes mistress," they chorused and hurried happily to the kitchen.

The day passed in a whirlwind of activity and by the time Sue and Lenny arrived, the house was spotless. The visit went well. I was very happy when the two parents and Frankie hugged good-bye. As they were leaving, I said, "You know you both are always welcome to visit."

Sue smiled, "Yes but not too often, don't want anyone to get an idea our daughter is still living under another name and look."

As I stood and watched them drive away, I realized I still had no idea who was out to get me. In the end, I was glad I had my daughters back and that was all that really mattered.