Sam Spade 11: Case of the Blue Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few minutes were a blur. We ended up on the ground with me riding Alvin's stiff cock as he gripped my hips firmly. Like moths drawn to a light, others in the household joined in. First was Jade and Sue Ann, they walked into the Atrium as if headed somewhere else. I saw them stop and stare at Alvin and me for a moment before stripping and joining in.

Each woman took one of my breasts and began suckling as their arms explored our coupled bodies. With the added pleasure of two women suckling, my body went into overdrive, producing more of the lust pheromone. More women joined in, making love to each other and me until everyone was in a frenzy of passion.

Everyone that is, with the exception of Kitten. Jasmine or Jade was riding Alvin's still stiff cock while I was laying down being worshiped by three or four other girls. Off to one side I saw Kitten, sitting in cat form watching. Even though my mind was distracted in a haze of lust, I realized she had a paw in the feelings now filling my mind and body.

"Come to momma, Kitten," I said reaching out for her. In an instant, she transformed into the beautiful cat woman I had fallen in love with. Her golden yellow eyes fixed on me as she strode forward. The girls making love to me welcomed Kitten into their ranks and cleared a nipple for her to suckle. As she lowered her mouth to my breast I said in my mind, ~Momma knows Kitten been helping her today, so Momma going to help her Kitten in return.~ Her eyes were half closed as she purred in reply and suckled.

All of the lusts the passion the driving need which was clouding my mind, I transferred into Kitten. In a moment her eyes went from half-closed of pleasant contentment, to the wild eyes of lust. My little Kitten had turned into a cat in heat. "Girls," I said softly, "Poor Kitten needs attention and loving." As if being moved by puppeteers the girls all descended on Kitten. Hands stroked her, while mouths licked her furry flower and nibbled her breasts. Someone removed her mouth from my breast so that she could kiss and nuzzle.

Forgotten, I stood up and moved to the bench to sit down. I felt as if I had been mauled by a hungry pack of lions. I watched as Jade and Alvin joined in the pile making love to Kitten. While I wanted nothing more than to jump back in and loose myself in the pleasure, I knew there were other things that needed to be tended.

Smiling down at the mass of people all driving Kitten to distraction, I stood and thought about where to go. I needed to get away so I could think without interruption. Going to the bedroom, I stripped off the remains of my torn latex dress and gloves. While undressing, I knew where to go. Putting on my suit, I packed daddy's old 45 in one shoulder holster and added a second 45 in another holster.

I had planned to let Angela know I was going, however she as much as everyone else was still lost in passion. Returning to the bedroom, I jotted a quick note, "Gone to work, Sam..." and placed it on my bed. I was not very worried; Angela would understand where I was. Anyways, I knew Kitten could always find me if she wanted to.

The sun was laying on the horizon as I drove to the office. While it was a beautiful sunset, the sky shot with reds and oranges, my mind was too preoccupied to enjoy it. My office was on the second floor of an old run down tenement. Walking the flight of stairs up to it, I noticed that the acting agency down the hall was shooting another skin flick judging from the sounds coming from their door. It was not the best of neighborhoods, and the crime rate was in the double digits, but it was home to me for more years then I cared to admit. So, it was not with surprise that I found the door to the outer office had been pried open.

I stood my hand inches away from the doorknob staring through the frosted glass of the lit room. I was hoping I would see some type of movement but that was not to be. Should I go in with guns blazing or walk in as if the broken door was an everyday occurrence? It all depended on who was on the other side. I realized belatedly that the hall light was making a silhouette of my body on the glass. Whoever was inside must have seen me by now. Since they had not shot yet, I would return the favor.

Mentally shrugging I put on a smile and pushed the door open. Entering I found the outer office had looked as if it had been caught in a tornado and then tided up. Things were stacked neatly; however, they were not where they should have been. I was not surprised that my inner office door had not been opened. While the outer had a simple lock, the inner was built along the lines of a bank vault door. Behind the door, a voice came from the one place I could not see while entering, "Good evening Miss Spade."

Not speaking I moved into the outer office and let the door swing shut behind me. Moving over to the desk, I turned and leaned against it. "Good evening Yuri, make yourself at home." I paused for a beat before adding, "Oh wait, you already did." Yuri was leaning against the wall, holding down on me with a pistol. I was fast, however I did not think I could draw and pull the trigger before he shot me. Looking around the office I added, "Nice of you to clean up your mess. Though Angela will be a tad cross when she finds out." I was referring to my predicament rather than the office.

"I am sure she will get over it Miss Spade," Yuri replied. "Now, if you will be so kind to open the inner door life would be much simpler for you."

Crossing my arms over my chest I said, "You said you know all there is about me, have you read about me ever taking the simple path?" I looked him in the eye as I continued, "Now, as I see it, you can shoot me and still be stuck out here. Or, you can put that piece of crap you call a pistol away, leave and make an appointment to see me."

We would have kept that stance, staring at one another in a kind of Mexican stand off until the ends of time, had the inner doorknob not twisted and the lock snapped back. I would have been willing that no one could have gotten in without me. Trying to gain the upper hand, I thought about the male capture scent and started extruding it. I said calmly, "How did you get in?" I wondered how and would fix that problem for the next time. Assuming there was a next time.

"You Americans," Yuri said in a patronizing voice. "You put locks on your doors and windows but leave the walls unprotected."

"Son of a Bitch," I said with dawning realization. What good was it to have a secure door when the wall beside it was nothing but plaster and wood framing. "So..." I asked drawing out the next question. I was waiting for his eyes to glaze over so I could turn the tables. "What is it you are looking for? Perhaps I can save you some time."

Instead of replying, Yuri reached into his pocket and lifted a small bottle out. "Please Miss Spade; you think I would be so foolish to cross swords with you, without knowing about your use of chemical weapons?"

Shit, he had the antidote to capture scent. I was out of ideas. My only hope now was for Angela or Kitten to come. I realized that I had left them in a frenzy of sexual lust. Assuming they were winding down, everyone in the house would be too tired to notice I was missing. It could well be tomorrow sometime before anyone realized I was not in the house. I had out smarted myself this time.

The door finally opened and the last person I expected to break the law came out saying, "No luck in there ether." Stephen stopped dead when he saw Yuri holding his pistol on me. He looked from one to the other of us as if he could not believe his eyes. "Samantha! What are you doing here?" he finally asked.

Looking at Detective Green I saw his suit was covered in plaster dust, "That should be my question." I replied. "However, since you asked, I am here because I work here." Standing up I put my hands on my hips and said, "Now, tell me what you are doing and why was it necessary to break into my office?"

"Well you see we, Yuri and I, came to see you. We heard noises and fearing the worse, we tried going through your office door. When it did not budge, I was forced to find a handy wall to break down." Stephen replied.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Yuri rolling his, "That has got to be the worse excuse I have ever heard Stephen," I replied shaking my head. Walking past him, I wandered into my office and looked at the mess he had made. On one wall by the couch was a hole about four feet high and two feet wide.

As I had thought, the acting agency had been shooting a skin flick. I would love to have been there when Stephen disrupted it so he could bust down a wall. I wondered what excuse he gave them as I looked through. I saw the director, Marty, and his cast standing in the far doorway looking at the mess Stephen had made of the room. Plaster and wood lathing lay everywhere covering the floor, bed and cameras. Even the toys that were laid out for later use were covered in a light sheen of dust.

Standing, I looked back at the pair of men, Yuri looked uncomfortable while Stephen looked more like a student who got caught shooting spitballs instead of a police officer. "So tell me you have someone who can come out now and fix this," I said looking at them. They hemmed and hawed while refusing to look me in the eye. "Wonderful, you two clowns had not thought about cleaning up." I replied as I strode over to my desk and sat down.

Picking up the phone, I started to dial when I felt Yuri's hand stop me. "No one must know."

I thought to myself, yea right. Instead of stating the obvious that "No one must know" was a bit late, I nodded. There was only one person at the house who I thought might be in any condition to answer and I dreaded calling her. "Hello Angela, guess who..."

Chapter 7

As I expected, Angela was less then pleased to find I was up at the office alone. She launched into a tirade not allowing me to get a word in edgewise. There was only one thing I could do to stop her once she was on a roll. I hung up and counted to ten. On the count of nine, the phone rang. Angela must have been really pissed for it to take her nine seconds to realize I had hung up on her. Answering it, I said calmly, "Hello?" She started up again and I cut her off, "Look, if you want to rant and rave, fine. But not to me, not now."

Angela meekly said she was sorry and I continued, "Find some wood or something to patch a hole in the wall. Someone," I said while looking at Stephen, "Broke into my office through a wall and trashed the place." Angela assured me she would be there in two shakes and hung up. I was willing to bet she would be here in record time. Looking at Yuri I said, "You have about thirty minutes before Angela shows."

It was Stephen who spoke instead of Yuri, "According to our records you hired a woman, Elliana Andropov in September of last year." He flipped open a notebook and read from it. "In Officer Thomas Cattus's statement he said that you offered Jamie Allen aka Elliana Andropov a job while at her business. At which time you, with the help of your other staff members loaded everything from her store into a truck and left the scene. She has not been seen or heard from since."

Yuri leaned over the desk, threw a small holo-picture in front of me and said, "Where is Elliana?"

I looked at the picture. Jamie was standing in front of a blackboard, dressed in a lab coat and holding an award. Since I could not read Russian I did not know what it was for. While the knowledge that my pony was a scientist surprised me, it was nothing compared to seeing a group of men, a younger Yuri included, standing on either side of her. "I have no idea. It is true she came to work for me, however she has since left for parts unknown."

"You expect me to believe that Miss Spade?"

"Frankly I don't care if you believe me or not." I looked over to Stephen and added, "Was there something else you wanted to ask about?"

Flipping through his notebook Stephen looked up, "Would you care to explain why every one of your employees signed over their wealth to you? Moreover, why is it that all of your employees are living in your house, a house that used to belong to Lady Heather Gramn. Who, as it turns out, is also one of your employees?"

Leaning back in my chair I made a slow process of lighting a cigar before answering. "As you already know, we all pooled our resources to form the detective agency. The fact that we are living together simply follows. Heather's house was the largest of all of ours." I took a deep drag and blew it towards them, "Now then, my turn. Why break into my office to look for something you already knew Detective?" I looked at Stephen, the warmth in my voice disappearing, "If you're here in the IRS's behalf, then kindly fuck off."

I stood and leaned over my desk, my face inches from Yuri's, "Let's cut the bullshit. What do you really want? More importantly, what is your real connection with Elliana?"

We stood staring at each other a long moment before Yuri said, "You do not need to know."

Not breaking eye contact I said, "We tried this once before remember. I am not some weak willed person you can bulldoze. If you want my help, then tell me all of it. Otherwise get the fuck out of my office." Ok I admit it I was getting mad. All my life I had run across men who would pat me on the head and say run along little girl. Yuri was just another example.

I should have expected it from his manner earlier in the day, however Yuri caught me by surprise when his hand shot out, grabbed the back of my head and slammed me face first into the desk. He lifted me back up still holding my hair and sucker punched me in the kidneys. Before I knew it I was on the ground, my arms pinned and Yuri's hands wrapped around my neck. It seemed as if Detective Green had taken a powder, as he was nowhere to be found. "You need to learn how to talk to your betters," Yuri hissed, his spittle spraying my face as his hands slammed my head against the wood floor repeatedly.

While the punch hurt and I think he broke my nose, none of that really mattered to me. I had been hit before and once I was free; I would show him a thing or two about fighting dirty. What really bothered me was what was I to do, if I killed him I would end up in a world of trouble. Someone does not just kill a government agent, even if it is a foreign agent.

Through my graying vision, I saw Stephen come up behind Yuri and hit him in the back of the head with his pistol. As Yuri fell off to the side, Stephen gave him a kick and then helped me to my feet. "Shit Sam I'm sorry," He said giving me his hankie.

I dabbed at my nose, "Thank you for saving me, I thought you bugged out," I said not looking at Stephen. "But now, you should make yourself scarce. You don't want to be here when Angela arrives."

"What about him?" Stephen asked jerking a thumb in Yuri's direction.

"Leave that to me."

Stephen nodded and turned to leave. Not turning back, he said, "Samantha, about that girl Elliana..."

"Stephen," I said facing his back, "Believe me when I say Elliana Andropov or Jamie Allen is no longer with me." He nodded but did not move. "If you want, you are welcome to look for yourself."

He shook his head, "No, that's ok Samantha, I believe you." Stephen turned and looked at me, I could see tears in his eyes as he said, "It would have been better if she were, at least then she would have someone like you to protect her."

I wanted to go to him, hold and comfort him, instead I nodded and said, "Call me tomorrow; I will see what I can do to find her."

As he walked out I looked down at Yuri, he had been motionless for way too long. Drawing daddy's 45 I cocked it, the sound of the hammer loud in the now quiet office. "Yuri, Yuri, Yuri... What am I going to do with you?" When he made no move I added, "We both know you are awake so you might as well open your eyes." Still he did not move. "Have it your way," I said and pulled the trigger, the roar of the pistol shattering the silence. The bullet buried itself into the wooden floor next to his face and showering him with splinters.

I heard a commotion in the outer office; however, I did not look up. Yuri, who had been playing dead, rolled over and sat up. His face looked as if he had been attacked by a rabid wooden porcupine. "You shot me." He said with anger as he touched his face gingerly.

From the corner of my eye, I saw two figures in the door to my office. One turned out to be Stephen who was thrown to the floor next to Yuri. I guessed the other was Angela. "What took you so long?" I said not looking away.

"Don't start with me Samantha," Angela replied, her voice cold and flat.

Her voice caused me to turn and look at her. Angela looking as lovely as ever I had seen her was holding a 45 aimed at Stephen. From the corner of my eye, I saw Yuri's hand move towards his jacket. I could not believe it, with two guns on him and Stephen he was going for his. Not looking away from Angela, I fired again, this time the bullet piercing his leg. "Stephen, leave now," I said as I looked back down at Yuri.

"Samantha, I am a police officer, I can't let you do this." Stephen replied.

Angela reached down and lifted him easily. "Leave or I will kill you...friend of Sam's or not."

This was getting out of hand fast. I had a hole in my wall, a crowd of people watching through it, and to make matters worse, I had Angela on the warpath. Yuri was rolling around on the floor his hands gripping his leg. I watched as one hand slid down towards his ankle. "Keep moving that hand and the next one will be between your eyes Yuri."

His hand stopped moving and he looked up at me with raw hate in his eyes, "You would not dare Miss Spade."

"Try me..." I said in reply. "On second thought, Stephen you had better stay." I cocked the pistol and said, "You see, I could kill you right now. You two broke into my office, beat me, and now you, Yuri, and have gone for a weapon. What makes it iron clad is that I have witnesses, and if Marty does not have his camera running filing this, he is a bigger fool then you are."

"Do you think I would miss the true crime drama of my life?" Marty said from the hole in the wall.

I smiled coldly, "So Lieutenant Colonel Yuri Kurkof of the Russian Federal Security Service, smile because you are on candid camera." I said referring to an old time flat television show. "What do you think will happen when this hits the streets? What will happen when your government finds out officially?"

The hate went out of Yuri's eyes and was replaced with fear, he was a dead man and he knew it.

"I know who hired the Russian Mafia for some extra manpower," I said. There was only one way they could have gotten over here. Someone on the inside had to have a hand in it and it was my guess that I had my gun pointed at him now. "Face it, you are fucked."

I caught the sight of Stephen's pale face. Son of a bitch, Stephen was involved in this too, "Shit Stephen, you too?" I felt as if I had been kicked in the chest, Stephen and I had been friends for a long time. I knew he had a bad gambling habit and had bailed him out more than once. Nevertheless, I never expected him to fall this far. "Cover them," I said to Angela and walked over to where Marty and his crew were watching through the wall.

Going up to Marty I said softly, "Thanks."

Chapter 8

Marty while using his office as a portable shooting studio had also been a good friend to me. We met one night just as I was starting out; I was unable to make my bills and was desperate. Marty was in the process of shooting a short and I went over to see if there was anything I could do to make some cash. I was expecting a sleazy man with stubble and a beer as he pawed women and filmed them. What I found was a warm and carrying person.