Sam Spade 11: Case of the Blue Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the whip, god what an evil thing it was. The nine leather straps had small sharp studs covering them. No wonder they said 40 strikes would kill a man. Looking at the whip in my hand, I could well believe it. I looked at Jasmine and said, "Why?"

Her voice calm and collected said, "It is my fault Mistress. When Angela received your call and we headed to the office, I was the one who forgot to lock the doors and arm the system. I was the last one out, I failed you," her voice broke finally, "I failed you..."

I felt my face flush with anger; she had let the bastards in. She was why Jamie was now limping around. Moreover, she was the reason my ribs hurt like hell now. I advanced on Jasmine, my arm raised to strike.

A small voice in my mind said through the haze of anger, ~Yes, but none of that would have happened if you had taken someone with you when you left. You gave your word Samantha Marie Spade, your word! Now you're going to punish someone else for your mistake?~

The woman I was would have flayed the skin from Jasmine's back in punishment rather than admit I was at fault. I dropped the whip to the floor causing Jasmine to twitch in surprise and said, "If anyone is to be whipped, I am the one" I paused and said as Jasmine slowly turned around to face me. "We both fucked up today and Jamie is paying the price." She nodded, tears in her eyes matching my own. "Rather than physical punishment, better to live with our mistakes and not make them again."

Hugging me Jasmine said softly, "I would rather take the pain personally."

Kissing her tenderly, "So would I, so would I..." I bent down to retrieve the whip and handed it to her, "Please put this back where you found it and get dressed dear." Though I was still sore, I needed to make sure the house was secure and clean before anything else. We split up in the atrium, Jasmine heading to the playroom and myself towards the front of the house.

Heather met me in the foyer, laid out on the tile floor were six bodies. I recognized four of them from Fat Johnny's. She handed me a pile of passports and said, "Here is their papers and there is a car parked around back, mistress. Jade is going through it now with Angela."

Nodding I looked around, other than the six stiffs on the floor you would have never known there was a shootout in here. "Good." I thought for a moment and added, "I was thinking something light for dinner, sandwiches or something like that," I added. Now, most people would not think about food when standing in front of a bunch of dead men. However, I am not most people and frankly, I was hungry.

Heather looked down at the corpses and gulped before nodding, "As you wish Mistress."

Making my way out back, I found Angela and Jade going through the car with a fine toothcomb. Angela stood up and said, "It's clean Mistress."

Nodding I said, "Here is what I want you two to do. Load the bodies in the trunk with the weapons and park it in the same area as you did for Don Brice's car. Once it is dumped off, get back here." I paused and added, "Just make sure you're not followed."

Angela shook her head, "Mistress, the bodies can and will be traced back to you."

Jade piped in, "We will dispose of them and drop the car off at a chop shop." She paused and looked down, "If that pleases you..."

"Do it, just don't get caught," I replied. Once they had my permission, Angela and Jade moved as one. In short order they had the bodies loaded and were on their way. As I headed back inside I saw Kitten sitting and watching us. There was one more thing I needed to deal with before this evening and now was the time. "Just the baby cat Momma was looking for," I said as I held out my arms to Kitten.

She ran and jumped into my waiting arms and purred as I held her. 'Kitten miss Momma,' I heard in my mind.

"Momma missed her Kitten too. Momma and Kitten need to have a long talk together." I said as I made my way back inside. I needed to get a handle on Kitten helping me and if my dreams were reality, controlling me.

Chapter 10

Of all the troubles that have befallen me in my life, I faced my most difficult challenge with Kitten. How should I talk to a being that is older and wiser than anyone I know, was the question that tormented me as I carried Kitten to the bedroom. Kitten, whose origins are based in the cat family, saw the world differently than I did; and I had no idea how to talk to her. Setting Kitten down on the bed, I undressed, lay on the bed and patted the latex sheets beside me for her to come join me.

Kitten's transformation always fascinated me; one moment she was a small black house cat, and the next a woman with cat features on her face, fur, and paws instead of hands and feet. She crawled up the bed to lay against my side, her golden black eyes looking up into mine. "Momma mind troubled...Kitten help Momma...Momma rest now..."

It felt good having Kitten snuggling up against me purring softly. I wanted to talk to her about her helping me, or rather her stop helping me so much. Instead, I heard her say, "Momma rest now," and my mind spiraled down into darkness. I was lost in the darkness just as I had been when I was in a coma. I wanted to stop her, explain my feelings and change the path we were on. I could hear voices, Kitten's and my own. However, the words made no sense to me; it was as if we were talking gibberish consisting mainly of meows and growls.

Sometime later, I was able to see out of my eyes, and yet, I was still unable to control any other part of my body. The bedroom door opened and the girls came in nude and kneeled around the bed. It seemed as if they were waiting for something to happen. After about five minutes, Angela and Jade entered, they quickly stripped and knelt. Kitten got up from the bed and moved to the center of the semicircle before kneeling. They sat there not speaking as they knelt, looking up at me as if waiting for something to happen.

I do not know what the signal was for the next phase, but Angela stood and walked over to me. I expected, as in the dreams she would start suckling my breasts. Instead of suckling, Angela lowered a breast to my lips. My mouth opened as my arms moved to hold her in place. Though I struggled to stop in my mind, my body drank in her milk, its creamy taste and texture sliding over my tongue and down my throat. Once one side was drained, my mouth moved to the other and suckled.

When Angela was at last empty, she stood and returned to her place in the circle. Her eyes were glazed over as if she were in a trance. The cycle was repeated for each of the women. One by one they moved forward, offered me their breasts to drink dry before kneeling once more. I felt as if I were a queen bee being fed royal jelly by her workers. If I could have spoken then, I would have asked what is happening to me.

My hands moved of their own accord between my legs. Masturbating furiously my body was racked by orgasms. However unlike ones I had had in the past, these felt more like seizures. With each orgasm, my hands would slide up my body covering my belly with cum. After five or six orgasmic seizures, my hands moved to my breasts and squeezed them. Milk, white and creamy shot out in little sprays. Some missing my body completely, while others hit my cum covered belly. Where the two touched, they turned glossy black.

The smell of latex, pleasure, and capture scents filled the air. Around me, I watched as the kneeling girls swayed, their nostrils distended as they took in the scent. Glancing back at my belly, I was horrified to see the blackness spreading over my skin as if it were some kind of giant black amoeba. The more the blackness covered, the stronger the scent became.

Kitten stood and walked unsteadily to me. She knelt between my legs and burred her face into my mound. Her rough tongue licked franticly until I orgasmed. Instead of licking me dry as she had in the past, she covered her face in my wetness. I knew what was coming, I wanted to scream and stop her. Instead, my hands reached down and brought her face over my breasts. Her glazed eyes locked on to mine as my hands squeezed my breasts. The milk sprayed all over her face, the pair mixing on contact and turning, just as it had on me, a glossy black. I wanted to scream, stop this madness that was filling my vision. The idea that Kitten, my sweet baby girl was now tainted caused my heart to break. If I could have cried, I would have.

Kitten rose and staggered off to one side, falling in a heap on the floor. One by one, each of the girls brought me to an orgasm with their mouth, then covered their face and hair with my cum. Again, my hands would guide them into place and spray them. At which point they would fall away. Some twitched as they fell while others lay as if dead while the blackness covered them. I realized that they would think I was controlling this ritual they would think I wanted to taint them.

Last one to move up was Jamie, her eyes as glazed as the others. I noticed her wounds had started to seep a little and that she had removed her bandage since feeding me. Like the others, she licked and chewed against my clit bringing me to an orgasm. However, once she had covered her face, she then slathered the wounds on her leg with my cum before I sprayed her face with my milk. My body sat up and hands guided her wounded leg to my breast where I covered it also. Once her leg was glossy black, she staggered away and fell to the floor.

From what I could see of myself, my body was covered in highly glossy black substance. It followed my contours, including my finger and toenails. While it did not feel any different than my normal skin, the smell of it filled the room and overwhelmed my mind. Had I the use of my hands, I would have been masturbating for all I was worth.

Kitten finished her transformation first. She stood and walked to the foot of the bed before kneeling and facing me. Her body, fur and all was glossy black, each hair covered. From my vantage point, it looked incredibly sexy except for one thing, her eyes. Instead of the golden yellow eyes looking at me with love and devotion, her eyes were as black and shiny as the rest of her body.

My hands moved between my legs and started masturbating slowly as each of the other girls looking glossy black, kneeled in their place. Even the eyes, their sightless black orbs began to excite me. When the last girl, Jamie, had kneeled back into place they opened their black lips, exposing black teeth and tongues and said with one voice, "We are ready for your commands, Goddess."

My mouth opened and said, "Worship me, please me..." The voice was my voice, and yet it was not mine. There was a power in it, compelling, controlling and it was a voice that would not take no for an answer.

"As you command, so it will be," the voices chanted.

Moving as one, the girls stood and approached the bed. Each took a part of my body, teased, and tormented it. They finally had learned how to please with just a touch of their fingers, lips, and tongues. The pleasure center of my brain was soon overwhelmed as orgasms rippled through me, each stronger then the last. My mind was changing; I could feel the succubus taint becoming stronger as it pushed Samantha into the background. My world was becoming centered on pleasure and nothing else seemed to matter to me. I knew I was at a crossroads, stop fighting and live for pleasure, or try one last time to fight this process.

"NO," I yelled. Sitting up I found I was alone in the bedroom with Kitten. I looked at my hands and saw flesh, "It was a dream, only a dream..." I said looking at them. I looked at Kitten staring up at me, her golden yellow eyes wide. "It was a dream, it did not happen, did it Kitten?"

"Kitten not understands Momma," she replied as she nuzzled me.

Laying back down I pulled her to my side and said, "Momma needs to talk to Kitten, a serious talk." She laid there looking up at me purring softly. "I know you have helped me in the past. When I think something, you help it become reality."

"Kitten helps Momma. Momma happy, Kitten happy."

"Yes Kitten helps Momma," I replied stroking her face. I kept getting the vision of her covered in living latex in my mind distracting me. "But some visions in my mind are better left unrealized Kitten. Some flights of fancy are nothing more than that. They are not meant to become reality."

Kitten blinked slowly, "Kitten not understand."

I bit my lip while I thought, this was harder to explain then I thought. "Think back when you were a baby. Your momma showed you and your brothers and sisters how to hunt right?" Kitten nodded. "After that first time, did she keep hunting for you or did she let you struggle and only help you if she had to?"

"Momma, taught Kitten to hunt alone. Kitten was first to learn," She replied proudly.

"I bet you were," I replied with a smile and caress. "This is the same thing, except you are teaching me now. You cannot always do for me Kitten; Momma has to learn to do herself."

Kitten stopped purring and said, "Kitten not help Momma?"

She had the most pitiful look on her face, "Kitten can help sometimes," I said relenting. She snuggled back and started purring again. "Next topic," I said pausing. I was not sure I wanted to know. "What do you do with me after you say Momma Rest Now?"

"Momma and Kitten talk many things." She replied.

"Like what? Does it have anything to do with my dreams?" I asked.

Kitten sat up and straddled me, her fur tickling my legs and belly. "Kitten ask what Momma wants, what make Momma happy? Momma show Kitten," She said seriously. "Momma wants to be goddess, worshiped by all."

I opened my mouth to rebut her statement. The vision of them kneeling around me was exciting. My breath caught as I felt a wave of pleasure swept through my body. "Yes, yes I do Kitten. Yet there is more than being a goddess. It is lonely atop the pedestal and it is not my place."

Kitten shook her head, "Momma show Kitten what she wants, what she needs to be happy." In a tender gesture, she stroked my face with her paw, "Momma's body knows the truth." She rested her paws against my breasts as she spoke, "Sisters all live Momma's want in mind. Now all want on body. Sisters and Kitten excited about having a part of Momma covering them always."

Behind Kitten, the bedroom door opened and the girls came in. They kneeled around the bed in a semicircle, all devoid of clothing. Kitten got up off me and assumed her place in the center. Angela, kneeling at the left edge of the row said, "Mistress...No not Mistress," She paused a moment as the others watched me watching her. "Samantha, we," she looked at the others and then up at me. "Have been privy to your dreams. There are variations with each, and yet, each one has the same theme."

Jasmine, kneeling next to Jade at the opposite end spoke up, "What Angela is taking her sweet time in saying Red, is that we, every one of us, without dissent, will follow where you lead. If that means, we call you Goddess then we are all for it." She smiled, "Hell Red, we already worship you."

As the others nodded, Angela said softly, "Goddess Woody" the nods turned into giggles.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. Back in high school, my nickname was Woody. It was taken after a flat screen cartoon character that was a red headed woodpecker. Jade spoke up next, "Can you really make living latex for us? Because," she lowered her eyes and blushed, "The thought of being covered by you excites me."

Personally, it excited me too. However, I was not ready to lose these women as friends so they can become disciples of the Holy Church of Woody. "Let me think on this, we still have things to wrap up first before we go there."

With a unison bow, all the girls touched their head to the carpet before standing. As they headed out, Heather stopped and turned back, "Sandwiches are ready mistress whenever you are."

Getting out of bed I said, "Thank you, let's eat in about 30 minutes. That gives everyone time to dress." When I was alone, I dwelled on the dreams. 'Were they my inner needs and wants?' I wondered. No, that had to be the succubae desires speaking. I hated being up on a throne and their mistress already. The idea of them calling me goddess was more than I could take. So instead of facing them, I ran... ran to my office to be alone and at peace with my past.

"Somehow I knew you would show back up Spade." A voice said coldly and I heard the distinctive click of a pistol being cocked.