Sam Spade 12: Case of the Living Latex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Jade blinked, her black orbs were replaced once more with her normal blue eyes. "Ready for programming," she said.

I would have been worried had I not been in mental link with her. I could feel Jade's personality inside; she was having the time of her life. "You are my daughter first and foremost Jade. Don't lose yourself in the pleasure you are feeling."

"As you wish Samantha," Jade replied. She paused and smiled at me, "Query, unit wishes to know how to address her owner."

"You already know that answer Jade," I replied. "Remember Miami? You will act the same now. While you know you are a pleasure robot, no one else other than your owner, me, does. To everyone else you will act as a human with human needs and emotions." While I was sickened at what I was doing to her, I could read her mind nodding happily. This was what Jade wanted. "You live for pleasure, the more you give, the more you receive." I thought for a moment about her hidden shoe fetish and added. "Jade, my daughters are not allowed to have hidden desires. All desires and fetishes you have can be expressed freely unless I say otherwise." Desires in Jade's mind bubbled up like boiling water. She was much kinkier then the love of high heels.

"Oh YES..." she said her voice rising to a yell. The latex flowed up and covered her fully, leaving her the look of in a shiny black cocoon. As I watched a line in the latex formed around her neck. All the latex above that line entered he through her mouth, nose, eyes, and ears. I had the impression that if I were to cut her head open, I would find her brain and spinal cord covered in my essence.

I knew I had a thing for high heels, Angela had seen to that when she reentered my life. What I did not realize was how much of a fetish I had. Between my fetish for high heels and her overwhelming mental emotions, I orgasmed within a few seconds. Our minds sang together in the pleasure that was high heels. I became aware of a need pushing up from Jade's mind, a foot fetish. I knew it, and she knew I knew of her need. I lay down on the bed with Jade following. Without a word she lay, her head by my feet and proceeded to suck my toes. It felt as if she were trying to give each one a little blowjob.

My eyes locked on to the shiny black foot hovering near my face. "In for a penny, in for a pound," I said softly as I took a hold of it and started sucking on the tip. The latex tasted good and felt slick under my tongue. Jade's mental reaction from my tender licks was the same as if she had orgasmed mentally. Her mind went wild with pleasure.

It took a little longer but my mind also was wreathing in pleasure from the feelings of her mouth on my feet, my mouth on hers and the mental feedback she was feeling. All it took was one hand to start caressing my clit and my leaking flower for me to orgasm. My orgasms set her off and vice versa. I was caught in a cycle of pleasure with Jade.

I do not think I could have stopped on my own. At some point, I passed out and when I came too, Jade was standing next to the bed and smiling at me. "Good girl," I said and felt her mind fill with the idea of a job well done. "I will wear mules today, so you can savor my scent on them later," I said not thinking.

Once the words were out, I thought that there must be something odd about them, however could not figure out what it was. It was natural that she would want to savor my scent on them. Her excitement washed over me filling me with excitement also. "You may go now and share pleasure with the other girls and Alvin." Jade smiled and set down the shoes. Before she turned to go, I added, "Wear heels today, for me." As she walked out of the room, we shared the mutual pleasure in our shoe and foot fetish.

Chapter 3

Once Jade had left I hurried through breakfast and my morning shower. I picked up the latex dress she had been wearing and could just capture her scent on it. I thought about wearing it however, Jade was a bit smaller then I was and I knew it would not fit properly. Instead, I went into the closet, picked out a matching dress in my size, and put it on. Slipping a pair of mules onto my bare feet, I wiggled my toes happily, and heading to see what everyone was up to.

As I wandered through the atrium, I wondered why I was not tired. You would think after giving up so much of my essence I would have been drained. However, I felt great; I had a spring in my step that I had not felt in years. While I could not read Jade's mind now that we were apart, I could feel her emotional state. Whatever she was doing, she was very excited about it. I could almost hear her thoughts, "I am a pleasure bot."

I had misgivings about doing Jade at first. Now though, I could feel her and knew she is as happy as I had ever seen. It was with that thought that I went to check in on Jamie. As I had thought, she was in the playroom. Jamie was sitting on one of the chairs looking at the empty room. She sat there not making a sound as silent tears rolled down her cheeks.

Sitting down next to Jamie I waited for her to speak. Without turning towards me she said, "Ever since I got away, I dreamed of revenge... Or at least the day when I knew I was truly free of him. Why don't I feel better now?"

"Because you don't have a plan for the rest of your life. You have spent so much looking back that you forgot to look forward," I replied tenderly.

Jamie looked at me finally, "Now what do I do?"

Reaching out a hand, I took hers in mine and said, "It is time to move on with your new life, here with us, with me," and gave her hand a squeeze.

Jamie smiled and squeezed back, "Only if I can be your pony, Mistress."

"Of course, I would not have it any other way." I paused a bit and added, "We still have a picnic to have and I expect you to pull me in style with bells on."

Bells?" She asked. A look of excitement crossed her face. "Oh! May I have Crystal help me make a special harness?"

"Of course pet, she is excused from cleaning if you two can have one made up for tonight when our guests arrive," I replied smiling.

"Thank you Mistress!" Jamie stood and hurried out of the room leaving me.

I wanted to see what Jade was up to, her excitement level had not yet lowered and I was curious to see what she was doing.

Instead of finding Jade, Alvin found me as I was passing through the atrium. "Sam, have you seen Jade?" he asked. "She is acting oddly."

Motioning him over to a bench, I sat beside him, "Oddly how?"

"She seems giddy and is walking around wearing a pair of high heels," Alvin replied.

"And your point is?"

Alvin blushed, "Well... when she hugged and kissed me good morning, she said let me pleasure you in ways you never imagined."

"Forgive me if I seem a little slow this morning Alvin, but what is the problem?" I asked.

He blushed even deeper and stammered, "this..." as he gestured vaguely with his hands.

It took a moment for me to understand what he was talking about, "Let me get it straight, the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak?"

Not speaking Alvin nodded.

'If it worked on Jade, perhaps I could do something for Alvin,' I thought to myself. Ruling that thought out, I took his hand and stood up, "We are going to take care of that right now." I led him through the house like a mother leading her child until we found Angela. She was in the living room dusting the furniture. Taking the duster from her fingers I said, "Angela, take care of Alvin please."

Angela looked at Alvin, "What seems to be the problem brother?"

Alvin mumbled a reply. When Angela looked at me in confusion, I said in my own subtle way, "Alvin is having erection issues."

Angela smiled "Come with me, we will have you nice and firm before this evening's party."

Smiling I watched them go, Angela leading the way with Alvin following. I looked at the duster in my hand and shrugged. I could have found someone to fluff it off on; however, I was no stranger to housework. I dusted the living room and dining rooms working up a sweat before Heather caught me and had a fit. By her reaction, you would swear I had never dusted before in my life.

Though I was Mistress, the house was Heather's responsibility. She took the job to heart. I explained that Angela was tied up for the next hour or so and that Crystal was helping Jamie make something special for tonight. "Don't worry Mistress; the house will be ready for your guests." Heather replied. She touched my arm and added, "May I ask a favor Mistress?" She looked down, "That if you think I deserve it."

"What is it dear, if it is in my power to grant, you know I would do anything for you."

"We all know you did something to Jade. She is not the same person who walked into your room this morning." She gulped, "Take me to your room too please."

Instead of answering right away, I said. "Tell me how Jade is a different person?" I was curious to see how the girls reacted to the change in Jade and what did they notice.

Heather looked up at me, "She is happy, through and through. Thoughts are buzzing in her mind, pleasures untold that she wants to share and experience. Most of all, Jade is pure joy now." She bit her lip, "Please I want to be happy to."

How could I refuse her? Taking her hand, I giggled, "Come into my bedroom said the spider to the fly."

Reaching the bedroom, I closed the door behind us. Turning to Heather I said, "What are your deepest desires?" My hands caressed her body and pulled her close. She instantly responded with a moan of pleasure as she caressed me back, her mouth hungrily sought my own. Unlike before, this time I felt the wings grow out of my back made from shiny black latex. They wrapped around us and tightened. For a moment Heather struggled, her eyes wide in the dim light. "Relax pet," I said soothingly.

Just as with Jade before, Heather's mind opened up to me. All the things that brought Heather pleasure rose up in her mind as we kissed. While I knew that she worshiped me, I now saw that it went all the way to her core. All the way back, when she had first entered my office she had lusted for me as a lover, then a mistress, and finally her goddess. That was why she made the statue in the middle of the hot tub, so she would have a place to worship. Heather was a fanatic and I was her GODDESS!

I pulled the top of my dress to the side, exposing a nipple and said, "Drink pet, drink your goddess's milk." Heather's mouth latched onto my nipple and started suckling. Unlike the times before when others had suckled, the milk that came out this time was different, it was living latex. I felt the wings detach and cover her body. As it ingested her clothing and became part of her, Heather's desires flooded my mind.

I was confused by her desires at first. However, as her memories flooded through me I understood. Heather was a socialite, she knew the "right people" and was invited to the "right parties." Behind that facade, was a little girl who wanted to fit in, to be just one of the girls so to speak. She was smart, and everyone knew it. Unlike other women, she was seen as a smart person first, and a woman second. That is not to say she was not lovely of face and body, on the contrary, I agreed with Maradith when she had said all my girls were beautiful.

Therefore, with that knowledge, it was not hard to understand Heather's inner desire. She wanted to be a sex symbol. Not just any sex symbol, Heather wanted to be my high priestess. She lusted for the opportunity to venture forth and find worthy converts all the while looking as if she were an old anime character. In simple terms, Heather wanted to be dressed and treated like a Japanese schoolgirl, while acting sluttish, and finding new disciples for my pleasure.

As I held Heather to my breast, we felt my essence mold her mind and body. Her breasts grew, waist shrunk, and living latex molded its self into a schoolgirl uniform complete with mini skirt, blouse, knee-high socks and Mary Jane shoes. Her mind embraced the changes. On the outside, she would act sluttish and childlike, eager for a good fuck or spank as need arose. While on the inside, she became my high priestess, intelligent, calculating, and looking for converts.

Heather lifted her mouth from my breast and looked up into my eyes with blind devotion. Looking at her, I realized she needed one more thing. Taking her by the hand, I led her over to the vanity and chair. Sitting her down I then proceeded to braid her hair into a pair of pigtails. Looking into the mirror over the vanity, I was surprised and delighted to see we both had phantom horns and tails.

Bending down I kissed her neck before looking in the mirror at her reflection, "There, much better. A proper schoolgirl and daughter is always wet and proud of it." I felt Heather's mind wrap around my words as I continued, "High priestesses introduces converts to the pleasures of her goddess and her essence, living latex." I took a breath and added still staring at Heather's reflection, "You are my high priestess Heather. Only you may address me as Goddess."

Standing, I felt Jade's pleasure still rolling through her and mentally said to her, "Come to me." I was curious if she would come and the reaction when she and Heather came together.

To my surprise, I heard Jade's mind as clear as if she were standing beside me say, "As you command mistress."

As we waited, Heather stood and looked at her reflection in the mirror, turning this way and that. She bent over with her knees locked, displaying a black latex thong and pronounced cheeks that seemed to beg, "Spank me!"

Heather was still bent over when Jade knocked once and entered. She was still covered from neck down in living latex. However, now she was wearing a pair of high-heeled pumps. Our eyes traveled over each other's bodies and locked on the other's feet. I felt a rush of lust and desire sweep though Jade's mind as her eyes locked on my feet and toes.

Heather stood back up and looked at Jade for a moment before focusing her eyes on my feet also. While I could not tell what they were saying to each other, I could feel them communicating. Jade finally looked up from my feet and looked at Heather, "This unit loves your new look," she said as she watched Heather walk over. When they embraced, the living latex seemed to merge.

I was about to separate them when they broke apart on their own, the latex splitting apart cleanly. I realized with a shock that they had cross contaminated each other when Heather looked at my shoes. I felt a wave of lust roll through her. She looked at her own flats and frowned. Meanwhile Jade's mind was repeating, "I am a slut, always ready for a fuck or a spank."

While figuring out what to do I could feel Heather's disgust at her own shoes growing. Instead of letting her suffer I said, "Go put on proper shoes Heather." She nodded at me and almost ran out of the room in search of high-heeled Mary Jane shoes. Once she was gone, I looked at Jade. "You may return to cleaning and thinking about my feet."

"Will mistress spank me first?" Jade asked.

I shook my head, "No, however I might later tonight when you worship my feet." Jade smiled as she left the room, her hips swaying exaggeratedly. I sat down at the vanity and looked at myself in the mirror, "Another fine mess you have gotten into Red."

Chapter 4

I sat looking at myself in the vanity mirror and analyzed my feelings. Instead of being upset or worried, I felt great. With Jade's transformation I felt good, when Heather added to the mix I now felt top of the world. There had to be a catch, as nothing is free. Part of how I was feeling was that I could feel Heather's and Jade's emotional state. Both were excited and happy, their feelings infused me and filled me with shared joy. "Heather, it is time to prove you're worthy to be my High Priestess." I felt her excitement and underlying determination as I continued, "Prep and then deliver Sue Ann to my presence."

"As you command Goddess," Heather replied.

While waiting I brushed my hair and felt her emotions go into overdrive. This was Heather's one chance to prove that she was worthy of her goddess. It was almost as if I were watching her walk up behind Sue Ann, caressing her while whispering the joys of total devotion. To my surprise, I felt Jade's mind echoing the same thoughts. Heather was using Jade to help her. I knew the pair of them were tormenting Sue Ann's body with untold pleasures as they stripped her and guided her to outside my bedroom door.

Behind me, I heard a knock and the bedroom door open. Not turning around, I said, "Come in Sue Ann." I listened as her footsteps got louder and stopped behind me.

"You wanted to see me Mistress?" Sue Ann asked with a tremor in her voice.

Putting the brush down I turned around to look at her. This was not going as I had thought it would. Instead of Sue Ann coming in for a reward, she acted as if I was about to tell her that her pet hamster died. She stood before me dressed only heels and a small corset. Her head was down, hair hanging over her face, and hands washing each other.

Standing I walked over to her, raised her head and brushed the hair from her face with my hands. Eyes brimming with unshed tears looked fearfully at me. Still not speaking I pulled Sue Ann into my arms and held her close. Her arms wrapped around my body as she burst into tears, great sobs wracking her body as she cried. Glancing towards the door I saw Heather and Jade staring from the doorway, their minds reeling in shock from seeing Sue Ann's actions.

"Leave us," I thought to Heather and Jade. Nodding Jade closed the door. Though Sue Ann and I were alone, I could feel their minds and fear in their emotions. Whatever they had said and done to Sue Ann, it had the opposite effect then what they had planned. Moving with Sue Ann to the edge of the bed, I sat down holding her on my lap.

It took some time for Sue Ann to calm down. Wiping her eyes, she said, "Please forgive me Mistress." Looking me in the eye she added, "Please Samantha, give me another chance."

I have to admit I was confused. As far as I knew, Sue Ann had always gone beyond the call of duty for me. Forsaking sleep when she was dead tired to retrieve the information I needed from the networks and hacking into systems even if it took days. "What is there to forgive dear?" I asked softly.

Sue Ann looked down and replied, "Yuri and Elliana...I should have made the connection to Jamie." She paused and then with a sob, "I put your life in danger because of sloppy work." With fresh tears running down her cheeks she said as she looked at me, "Please give me another chance, I will do better I promise."

"My life was in danger from sloppy work all right." I said nodding. "However it was my sloppy work not yours baby. I was the one who did not read the report you made on Yuri. I was the one who after promising I would not leave alone, broke my word and went to work without any of you with me." I ran my fingers through her hair, "No love, if anyone should ask forgiveness, it is I."

Hugging her tightly I whispered into her ear, "Please forgive your foolish mistress, Sue Ann." She nodded, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "One last thing though, what did those two do to make you think you were in trouble?"

"As they stripped me, Heather said that once I walk through your door, my life would never be the same." Sue Ann blushed, "I thought that meant you were sending me away and they were glad to get rid of me."

"No sweetness, Heather meant that you were going to be rewarded, not punished." I paused before adding, "Even now, she and Jade are on the other side of my door, crying because they hurt you instead of making you feel cherished and special." I was not lying when I said they were there. I could feel them, the joy and rapture they felt having fled like the night with the morning sun.