Sam Spade 12: Case of the Living Latex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved it when Jimmy popped out and said something. "Let me show you what else I can do," pulling her close and closing the wings around us. I kissed her hard and felt the latex detach from me and cover her. It even pushed my fingers away that were caressing her mound so it could enter her properly. For a moment, Jasmine struggled and then as her mind opened to me, she relaxed. Let me reward you and make your deepest desire come true," My mind said to her.

Suddenly I knew what Jasmine desired. The poor dear was hopelessly in need of silk and nylons. She had a hose fetish the likes of which rivaled Jade's shoe fetish. Without me doing anything the latex covering and filling Jasmine changed. From where we hugged, it looked as if Jasmine was wearing a black latex bra and garter belt. From her thighs down the latex had taken on the look and feel of fine nylons. Squealing with delight Jasmine ran her hands over her legs and then mewed in pleasure at the silky feel.

"Join us," I commanded. Everyone out in the atrium answered my call and without knocking hurried into the bedroom.

Within moments Heather, Jade, Kitten, Sue Ann, Jasmine, and Tigress were all in my bed. Their combined feelings of excitement and pleasure brought my mind to an explosive climax. While my body had not orgasmed, my mind did. I felt energized by their feelings, more than ever before I was getting a contact high from these women. Again, I watched, as the latex seemed to flow and merge from one to another and their desires shifting a little. The surprise came when I realized I was, in their minds, "Mistress," "Goddess" and "Momma," at the same time.

In short I was, Momma, who was a goddess and mistress to her daughters.

I was not sure I cared for the idea of being called "Momma" by everyone. I was ok for Kitten because she was my baby. However, I did not see it as a term of respect akin to Mistress. Instead of diving into the mass of women on my bed, I decided that I should check on Crystal and Jamie. They were the last pair to receive my essence.

I was in luck, exiting the bedroom I saw Crystal walking through the atrium carrying a small bag of bells. "Just the pet I was looking for," I cooed as I walked up to her. Crystal stopped and looked at me in wonder; or rather, she looked behind me. I felt energized by the feelings of joy and lust the other girls were projecting and smelled my own lust in the air. As Crystal walked towards me, the bag of bells falling from her fingers, I realized my living latex wings had manifested without conscious thought.

Walking up to me, Crystal wrapped her arms around my body and said, "Take me." Her lips met mine, though her eyes remained focused over my shoulder. One of her hands reached up to stroke the wing and I heard her moan in pleasure.

Breaking off the kiss I said, "Look at me pet." When Crystal's eyes locked on mine, I slowly closed the wings over us. Each time she looked at them I stopped and waited until she looked back at me. "Good girl," I would say when she made eye contact. Unlike the other girls, I spent at least ten minutes closing my wings and covering her. Had I not been holding her tightly, Crystal would have thrust herself back into the wings.

As all good things must end, the wings finally closed over us. The scent of pleasure and latex filled our minds as the wings bonded to her. When Crystal's mind opened to me, I knew her desire. I did not need to ask. Back when Crystal had gone with me in search for the missing sister, we had gone public as Mistress and bondage slave. From her reaction back then, and her mind now, I knew Crystal's deep desire she wanted tight bondage. Even when Jamie was punishing Yuri, Crystal was wishing it were herself up on the board.

Smiling I stepped back and watched as the living latex covered her from the neck down. As it devoured her latex clothing and started to mold and transform her, I walked over to one of the benches around the hot tub. Sitting down I opened my legs and pointed before me.

Crystal hurried over and knelt before me. Looking up into my eyes as she bent to lick my slick flower, I heard/felt her mind, "More Mistress...Please..."

"Of course pet," I replied. I gripped her hair and felt an orgasm coming. It started deep in my chest and flowed down through my body gaining strength and speed as it moved. Reaching my cunt, I screamed in pleasure as it burst forth. Crystal was franticly trying to drink it all in as it seeped around her face. Looking down I saw it like the wings before, was glossy black. Petting her hair as she cleaned me, I said, "Not only will your body be bound, your mind also."

"Of course Mistress," Crystal replied with a smile as the living latex tightened its grip on her.

After she had finished cleaning me, I stood and looked down at Crystal. Her arms were wrapped around her chest and encased in latex, while she was wearing a pencil skirt to her knees that would keep her from taking anything except baby steps. The sexual excitement and joy she was radiating rivaled any of the other girls. Smiling I said, "Heather, gather your sisters and come to me."

I remember one time when I was a little girl Daddy took me turkey hunting. We sat out in the woods quiet as a pair of church mice. Every now and then, Daddy would lift a turkey call to his lips and blow. Each time he did, I would have to hold my hands tight against my face to keep the giggles from bursting out at the gobble sound it made. He would nod and smile at my antics. Finally, he gobbled and we heard a gobble in return. It would get closer and closer until the turkey was about 20 feet away. He put the gobbler to his lips and blew, the turkey would pop it's head up and reply.

Heather's reaction was like that of the turkey. She and the other girls were still locked in living latex, joined together, their desires mixing and flowing together. Right behind her mind popping up, I felt the others all pop up. I could not stop myself from giggling. It was as if a flock of turkeys had shown up.

Crystal looked up at me and smiled, "How am I to stand up now mistress?"

"Not my problem," I replied. As the girls piled out of my bedroom I added, "Perhaps your sisters can help you."

I stepped back as they stood in a circle around Crystal making soft ohh and ahh sounds at her covering. I was expecting Jade to be the first to move close, it was Tigress who pounced with a happy purr. Like floodgates opened soon all the girls were in a mass their living latex covering transferring more pleasures and deep desires. Scooping up the bag of bells, I went to find my pony.

Going to Jamie's tack room, I found her trying on the belled harness. She looked stunning with ribbons braded in her mane and tail. Her coat was freshly brushed and even her hooves shined. With every move she made the soft sounds of bells filled the air. "My god you're beautiful," I said in wonder.

Jamie turned quickly, a blush rising on her cheeks just visible under her coat. "Thank you, mistress," she said lowering her head.

Reaching out to raise her chin, I said, "You are as beautiful as a rose opening under a dewy dawn." A thought crossed my mind, "A sweet rose. Rose...A much more fitting name for a beautiful pony then Jamie is." Jamie's blush became deeper and more pronounced. "Would you mind if I called you Sweet Rose now and again dear?" I asked moving close to her.

Jamie looked up into my eyes and said with a whisper, "I will be your Rose now and forever, Mistress."

"All of your sisters now have received the gift of my essence; living latex covers their bodies and minds," I said still inches away from her. I could feel the overwhelming pleasure from the other girls, their joys in living their own and each other's deepest desires. "But you, Sweet Rose," I said my hand reaching up to caress her face. "I saved you for last, because I know your deep desire already." I reached down and lifted her hands, "Your deep desire is to have hooves instead of hands."

Jamie closed her eyes and nodded, "How did you know?"

"Because to be the true pony girl that you wish to be, you need hooves instead of hands," I replied. I raised each hand to my lips and kissed them before continuing. When I looked up, I saw that she had opened her eyes and was watching me. "You see, with every other girl, the living latex is in part controlled by me, though mostly it is controlled by their own inner needs." I paused until she had nodded, "But with you Sweet Rose, your desire is to no longer have hands. Think about it for a moment. Never again will you be able to open a door knob, or dress yourself in a harness."

"I can live with that Mistress, Crystal and I have talked often about it. She or any other girl here for that matter is willing to be my hands for me."

"I would expect no less from anyone under my roof, Alvin included." I replied. "However what if you and I are out on the town, just the two of us. You are pulling me on the cart and someone shoots me, I fall to the ground." I paused to let her get it in her mind, "How will you save me?"

Jamie's eyes got large as she thought it through. With a little sob she said, "I couldn't save you. I could only stand by and watch you die."

I nodded and wiped her tears away. "I had to think it through, find a way to grant you your desire Rose before coming to you." I smiled, "I have the solution now." Before she could reply, I kissed her. Small wings sprang into existence and covered her arms and back as she hugged me in return. Breaking off the kiss, I guided her mouth to my breasts and said softly, "Suckle."

Jamie's mind opened up to me as the living latex covered her hooves in a shiny black coat. It also formed it's self over her hands making them into a pair of smaller shiny black hooves. With her watching in her mind, I thought about her having hands instead of hooves and the latex flowed. When it was finished it looked as if she were wearing black opera length latex gloves. I stopped thinking about it and the latex flowed back into hooves. "Now you try it."

Jamie thought about having hands and just as it had with me, the latex flowed up her arms. When she stopped thinking, to smile at me the latex snapped back into place as a pair of hooves. "Good pony." I said as I opened the door. "Why don't you come with me and show your sisters how beautiful you are now." I lead the way with Jamie's soft clip clops following behind. Reaching the hot tub, I gestured towards the women on the ground still around Crystal.

With a smile directed at me, Jamie walked forward holding her new latex hooves high. Reaching them, she kneeled and said, "Look at what mistress did for me." As if they were one organism several arms reached out for her, drew Jamie closer and joined with her latex. The pleasure and excitement she was feeling exploded a hundred fold and I felt my mind being assaulted by their combined feelings of pleasure and excitement.

Clapping my hands twice I said, "Playtimes over for now. It's time to make sure everything ready for tonight's guests." As they broke apart each had something of the others. For example, Jamie had a school girl's dress on while Crystal had her horses tail."

"Yes Mistress," Heather replied and her calming mindset spread through the others.

"I need to see mother," I said and sent her a vision of Maradith.

Crystal spoke up with a smile, "We know who your momma is Mistress."

I closed my eyes, focused my mind on Maradith and pictured myself beside her. Opening my eyes, I found myself standing before a closed door. Leaning back in a chair in front of the door sat Jason.

His sleepy eyes lit up at my entrance. Dropping the front two legs of the chair down to the floor he said happily, "Samantha!" Standing Jason hugged me before seeing the expression on my face. Holding me at arm's length he added, "What's wrong?"

I tried to bring Jason up to speed by words when he stopped me by resting his fingertips against my lips. Looking at me without his lips moving, he said as clear as a bell, "There is a faster way dear Samantha, if you will allow it."

"I don't know how," I said softly. A suppressed memory floated up. It was my first year in high school. There was this one teacher, Mr. Black, whom I had been crushing on. Though I was smitten with him, I never said anything and as luck would have it I was called on to perform a math problem on the board. I stood there staring at the board with chalk in my hand and said in a small voice, "I don't know how." The class laughed and he smiled. That smile killed me inside.

Jason, bless his soul, did not smile and replied mind to mind, "Look into my eyes and trust me Sam."

"I do, mind, body and soul," I replied. Looking into his eyes, I felt my mind open up. Anyone else would have at least peaked at my feelings towards them, Jason however focused on my tension. The memories of what I had done with my essence to the girls and how it mutated with each one floated up and zipped through my mind in an instant.

When he had finished, Jason broke mind contact and said, "Your essence?" I nodded in reply. He smiled and wipe a finger over a nipple and picked up a drop of my latex essence. He raised it to his nose, and smelled. He then took it a step further than I had and touched the tip of his tongue against the slick blackness that clung to his finger. Seeing my look of shock, Jason said, "Don't worry Samantha, it would take a lot more than a little of your sweet essence to harm me." He thought for a moment and then added, "You cannot see Maradith right now. She's busy with Angela and it would be bad to disturb her." Holding up a finger he said, "I have an idea though, come with me. I think I can at least lay to rest your fears."

"Lay on McDuff, and damn'd be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!"

Jason smiled, "Ah, the joys of Shakespeare's Macbeth," as he handed me a cloth to wipe off the latex I was holding on my finger.

Sticking my tongue out at him, "At least I didn't say Lead on McDuff."

Jason was standing nose to nose with me before I realized he had moved. His lips kissed my tongue as his hand took mine. Smiling he turned and led me away from the door he had been guarding. As we walked down the hall, a woman walked towards us. Her devastating good looks and pheromones sent tingles of pleasure through me as she passed by with nothing more than a nod in our direction. "She'll make sure no one disturbs Maradith," Jason said.

He led me down the corridor and turned a corner. When I came around the corner, I was standing in a foyer with a staircase off to the side and double door leading what I guessed was outside. On each side of the foyer, I could see two large open doorways leading into two other rooms. Not speaking he led me up the stairs to the second floor. There was another hallway with doors leading to what I guessed were bedrooms. Somehow, I did not think Jason and Maradith would run house where the girls entertained on thin mattresses on the floor.

Stopping at the third door on the left Jason opened it and led me in. The room seemed a mix of my playroom and bedroom. The walls, floor and ceiling all were covered in latex, while the king size four-poster bed was covered in dark red and black silks. Looking at the bed and then Jason I said, "I thought you would never ask." Ok I admit it; my words were only halfway joking. I wanted Jason and the only thing stopping me was that he was mother's boyfriend or something like that. Before I made love to him, I would have to talk to Maradith and ask her permission.

He only smiled and replied, "Did you know you are a tease Samantha Spade?"

Turning away to hide my embarrassment, I let go of his hand and explored the room. I would have to see if I could get the girls to do my bedroom up like this. I noticed that there were two body suits laid out on the bed, side by side with their hands touching each other. Had they not been flat I would have thought that we had walked in on a couple sleeping on top of the covers. Going over to the bed, I caught the smell of latex, excitement, sex, mother and just a little bit of something else, too.

"This is Sue and Steve," Jason said to me, as he walked up to stand beside me. "Sue, Steve, I'd like you to meet Samantha, Maradith's daughter."

In my mind, I heard soft whispers, one female and the other male, "It is a pleasure Samantha, and Hi Sam." I am not sure how, but I knew that the whispering voices had come from the two cat suits lying empty on the bed.

Instead of being frightened, I knew nether mother or Jason would not let anything bad happen to me. It had to be another of Mother's tests, I realized as I stepped forward to sit on the edge of the bed. Leaning forward I caressed each suit, the latex slick against my fingers and said, "The pleasure is all mine."

"Honey," Sue's voice said with a giggle, "You have no idea what pleasure is until you try me on." I could almost see Steve rolling his eyes.

"I am half tempted to take you up on that darling," I said to her silently. "Though, you might be surprised about who will teach who the finer points of pleasure." Sue's mind opened up to me. She was a succubus in the form of a latex cat suit, her world centered on the pleasures gained from latex. There were dim memories of her being flesh and blood, worried about problems and looking for an escape. She had come to mother for a job involving her love of latex.

Images of her walking into a pool of mother's essence and becoming what she is now filled my mind as Jason talked. "You see, Sam. A long time ago, Sue and her fiancé, Steve, came here with a very unique latex fetish. They loved it so much that when they were covered with Maradith's essence, their essence was absorbed into it as well, giving them the opportunity to be what they loved so much and share that love with others.

I felt Sue's mind try to force me into putting the suit on so she could become one with me. "Tisk, tisk," I said looking at Jason. "Sue is trying to convince me to wear her." I saw Jason cloud up and before he could do anything added, "May I show her the error of her ways?" I sent to him, "Please trust me Jason."

Jason looked at me a long time before nodding. His mind replied, "I do trust you Samantha, on my life I do." There was a pause and he added silently, "be careful."

Smiling I turned back to the latex suit and started caressing it, my fingers and mind doing at the things mother had taught me about seducing others. I could feel Sue's will power pushing against mine. However, there was a big difference between the two of us. While Sue had caved in to the pleasure, I had mastered it and turned it to my own use.

I felt Sue's will caving and pressed home my advantage. Thinking I said, "Admit it, you cannot win." From the sidelines where Steve had been watching the contest of wills, I felt his gasp of shock.

Sue's mental voice became that of a scared child, "What of my creator, Maradith?"

"Mother? I will talk to her and face whatever punishment she hands me. But you, sweets, you will always know you lack the will power to be a proper dom," I said vocally. I thought I heard Jason speaking to me; however, my mind was focused on Sue.

"I...I submit. You are the true mistress here," Sue said as her mind caved totally. Her mind lay like an open book to me while Maradith had made her, her loyalties now were mine.

I had not planned to add Sue to my merry band. All I wanted to do was show to her beyond any doubt that she nor any of the others in this house could seduce me unless I wished it. I heard Steve's voice echo Sue's words. However, I did not pay attention to them at the time. Instead, I said, "Good girl." Stroking the suit gently, I felt Sue's pleasure. In many ways she was much like Kitten, smart and yet needing a strong hand to guide her.