Sam Spade 12: Case of the Living Latex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling Sue Ann to her feet, I said, "Now for your reward." I held Sue Ann out at arm's length as the latex wings grew from my back. Her eyes got big as the bat like wings grew and started fanning us. The scent of pleasure and latex quickly filled the room. "Come and become one with me...become my daughter." I said my voice husky with desire.

Sue Ann did not need any extra motivation. She hurried forward and looked into my eyes, grinning as the wings closed in around us. With the first touch of the latex to her body, I could feel her excitement. More than Heather or Jade, Sue Ann wanted to become what I could not fully be, a sexual creature. Her first thought was, "Oh wow!"

"Show me your desires, what you keep hidden from one and all," I said, my mind pealing back the layers of her mind like an onion. I was not surprised when her latex fetish rolled up from the depths. The vision of her sprang up. She was wearing a corset that ran from the neck down to just above her knees. In the fetish, she was walking around taking tiny steps in high heels. Then it shifted. The bottom half of the corset was looser allowing her to be on her hands and knees as she worshiped my feet and heels.

Sue Ann already had a high heel fetish. I was surprised, I had no idea that anyone other than Jade had a thing for high heels. Like two birds soaring to the heavens together, our minds wrapped around each other as my essence covered and filled her.

Stepping back, I looked her over from head to toe. Just as in her mind, Sue Ann was dressed in what looked like a bondage corset. It's shiny black surface running from her neck down to just above her knees. Her mind was orgasming from a pleasure overload as her hands caressed the latex covering her. Turning away from Sue Ann, I walked to the door and opened it. Looking down at the pair huddled against it I said, "Come welcome your new sister and beg her forgiveness for misleading her."

Heather and Jade stood and not looking at me walked over to Sue Ann. Watching from the door, I saw them reach out to her slowly as if she were a ticking bomb. In a flash, she had pulled them close to her. Though no words were spoken, I knew she had forgiven them when all three minds bloomed in joy. It was interesting to watch as their latex coverings seem to merge into one blob, before separating a minute later.

When they separated, they stood side by side looking at me as if waiting for inspection. Each of the girl's latex covering seemed to be a little different then it was before; each had taken on aspects from the others. Their minds were still and calm, and yet at the same time their emotions were overwhelmed with pleasure. Not speaking I walked up and around them. All three bodies were showing signs of living latex corsets, and when I was behind I noticed that both Jade's and Sue Ann's bottoms were exposed as if ready for a good spanking.

"Good girls," I said as I walked back around the front.

Sue Ann said, "This unit thanks you."

I expected Jade to have said something along those lines; she was the one who wanted to be controlled fully. While I was trying to find words to reply, Heather chimed in, "Schoolgirl unit thanks you."

Looking at Jade I waited for her to speak. Instead, all she did was grin.

Nodding I said, "Back to cleaning. I expect lunch in an hour and house to be finished by three pm for inspection." I have always believed when you are unsure what to say, fall back on what you know. They nodded as if they were one and walked out. As I watched them, I wondered how much the living latex had mutated and how much further it would go as girls were added to the mix. The thought of stopping never crossed my mind. How could I allow some and refuse others?

Instead of dwelling on it, I went in search of Angela. I found her in one of the bedrooms with Alvin. He was lying on his back sleeping peacefully. In a soft voice I asked, "How is he?" as I looked down at him.

Angela replied in a normal tone of voice, "Brother is resting peacefully. According to the program, the nanites should be finished within the hour. It was a very simple change." She looked at me and added, "Is it my turn?"

I had not planned on it. However, of all the people in the world Angela was not someone I could ever refuse. She was my soul mate, my lover and confidant. Nodding I took her hand in mine and said, "Come with me love." The smile on her face filed me with joy. More than the pleasure I was receiving via the others emotions, Angela's smile was special.

Leading Angela to my bedroom I slowly undressed her and led her to the bed. Lying down next to her, we faced each other not speaking for a time. "What is it you wish angel?" I asked softly as my fingers traced her face.

Angela reached out and caressed my face in return. After a minute she said, "Your love and to be a part of you in any way you will allow Samantha."

"To tell the truth, I do not know if it will work Angela. If it does, I do not know what the result will be. Will it drive you insane, will you and the living latex even be able to coexist, and I just don't know and don't want to lose you." I said still looking at her.

Angela nodded and looked down, "I had computed as much already Samantha. From the very first time we entered your dreams and saw your wishes I have been thinking on it." Her eyes met mine and she continued, "To be beside you, I will not fight any changes your essence wishes to make to me."

I opened my mouth when Angela stopped me with her hand. She pushed me onto my back and crawled between my legs. Looking up at me she said, "Take me, and make me yours Mistress." Without a further word, she buried her face against my mound and used every trick Maradith had taught her about pleasure. Unlike some others, when Angela focused on something everything else fell by the wayside.

Her tongue and fingers worked their magic on me took me to higher and higher levels of pleasure. In a matter of moments, I was screaming out her name as I orgasmed. I could feel the other three who had already been changed, orgasm in response to my orgasms. They dropped what they were doing and fell to the floor as waves of passion swept through them.

I felt Angela scooping out my juices instead of drinking them and opening my eyes watched her cover her upper body. My cum was as shinny as the black latex tail that she was deep throating. With a small snap it detached its self from me and Angela swallowed it in pleasure. Moving up to my breasts, I arched my back so she could suckle. Instead, Angela Squeezed and sprayed her face and chest. Where the white milk touched my cum it turned black as night. The mass started to move and cover her. Pulling her head to my breast I said, "Drink!"

As Angela's mouth latched on to my nipple I felt our minds join. Unlike the others, it was crisp and clear. Her emotional state was pure pleasure. I had up until that moment when her mind was completely open to me, worried a little that Jimmy's dominance programming was still in place. However, I found to my relief that it had been eradicated. "Show me your deep desires," I thought to her. While the other girls' minds were like an onion, Angela's was a file cabinet, very ordered.

Instead of a fetish, I found something else. To our mutual surprise, Angela and I watched as a locked memory opened. It was addressed to me from Maradith, what was surprising was that it was recorded over a year ago, before I ever met the succubus.

Chapter 5

In the process of joining minds with Angela, I had opened a locked file that Maradith had placed in her long ago. I knew that Angela had gone, without my knowledge, to Maradith in search of how to please another woman properly, not knowing that she was anything more than a well-trained courtesan. What was shocking was her first words.

I/We were sitting on the edge of a bed; I knew we were in a hotel room and that Maradith had just finished a lesson on the art of pleasure. Off to one side I could see a man, Jason, nod before getting up and leaving the room. The woman, her beauty stunning to look at moved a chair and sat across from me. Taking my hands in hers she said, "My dearest daughter, Samantha..."

My eyes stared into Angela's as our minds said, "She knew?"

Maradith laughed, her laughter sounding like an angel's joy. We felt a wave of longing to see her again as she continued. "I can just imagine you two, cuddling in bed wondering how I know." She reached out to caress our cheek and I felt a shiver of pleasure rock my core. "When Angela first approached me, I took it as a prank. However, the idea of training an artificial person in the art of seduction was a challenge I could not forgo."

She paused choosing her words, "To be safe, Jason and I researched Angela's background and found you Samantha. A woman, who like Angela, was not totally human. Yet, you were in control of a household full of other women all eager to do whatever you wished. While in the past you had abused your power, you have gotten over it and realized the dangers in it."

The memories came flooding back from all the times I had lost control and hurt those I loved. With a sob, I felt the weight of my sins hit me all at once. "Shhhh, don't cry my daughter," Maradith said. We looked at her in wonder; I wanted to ask how she knew over a year ago that I would be sitting here with Angela sobbing as we clung together. Nevertheless, it was only a memory from the past and you cannot get current feedback from a memory.

Maradith frowned, "However, you have self-destructive tendencies, forgoing your own safety when protecting others." A faint smile came to her face and she added, "When you confronted me in Dark Desires, I knew you were someone worth saving." The smile grew and we felt our hearts lift in response, "Samantha, no one other than Jason had ever stood up to me and overcome my powers of persuasion, that is, until you came along."

She bent forward and kissed us tenderly, "I have to save you Samantha, I know the day will come when you will die without my help. The only way to keep you alive is to turn you. I do not know if you will fall for the desire of pleasure or if you are strong enough to fight it." She paused and looked uncertain, "If you opened this memory then you overcame it and are in the process of sharing your gift with your girls." She looked away and said softly, "If not, then Angela opened this memory in an act of self-preservation."

Maradith looking unsure of herself shocked me, I wanted to go to her and tell her it was alright. Instead, Angela and I sat and waited for her to regain her composure, "Sweet Samantha, I have turned countless humans, but you will be my first real daughter." I saw her true form as she said, "I wanted you to know that Mother loves you." Wiping a black tear that had escaped, Maradith added with a slight smile, "It is an interesting emotion, this bond between a parent and her daughter."

We heard Angela's voice reply, "I am sure she will love you. Samantha is an extraordinary human; she is capable of giving love to more than one person."

"Thank you Angela," Maradith said. She smiled and looked into our eyes and continued, "Knowing you Samantha, you are sharing yourself with your girls and now it is Angela's turn to be granted her fondest wish." She paused a bit before adding, "When you are ready to grant it, call on me, daughter, and I will come and help you." The memory faded then leaving Angela and I alone though still joined in our minds.

"What do you wish love?" I asked mentally. Instead of her needing to answer, I knew what Angela wanted. She wanted to be human, to feel and live the emotions first hand instead of using program responses. I had no idea how Maradith would help her, but I was willing to pay any cost for Angela to be happy. I felt out Maradith far to the west and said, "Mother, we are ready for your help." In my mind, I saw her look up and smile. The next thing I knew she was standing beside the bed looking down at Angela and I.

"I see I was right about the pair of you in bed together," Maradith said smiling as she joined us. Her great wings covered the three of us and I felt her mind link with ours. While I knew Kitten was old, she seemed a mere babe in the woods compared to the succubus's age. I was humbled, and honored at the same time. Here was a creature that had to be at least twelve thousand years old who picked me to become her daughter.

My hands found their way to caress mother's and Angela's body as she talked. "I have been thinking about this for quite some time dears." We waited quietly and with a mental nod of approval Maradith continued, "I believe I can infuse someone's spirit into your living latex covering Angela. As time passes, it will integrate with your processor, giving you true emotions."

Before I could volunteer, Angela said, "What is the catch?"

"The donor will lose her ability to feel emotions," Maradith said simply.

"Ok, I'm ready mother," I said projecting calmness. I had said I would pay anything to grant Angela's wish, well it was time to ether put up or shut up.

"No Samantha!" Angela objected. "I would rather go without then to see you harmed in any way my love."

Maradith mentally cleared her throat, "Actually I was thinking of someone else... Ashley."

I was dumfounded, Ashley! I had managed to forget that bitch. She, her sister and brother in law had tried to have me killed, framed Sue Ann, and cleaned out a good chunk of my company's wealth. When I finally tracked them down, her sister and brother in law went to jail while Ashley went into hiding. I found her hiding in a cathouse owned by Jason and Maradith before taking my revenge on her and leaving her there to rot.

"Ashley, still alive? I would have thought she would have taken her life or be insane by now. What good is she to us?" I asked confused

"She is very much alive, after a fashion," Maradith replied with an inner smile. "I any case, her emotions are working just fine. She thinks of you Samantha day and night."

Angela laughed, "Let me guess, every other word is a curse in her direction."

Maradith smiled, "More like begging Samantha to forgive her and dreams of making love to her mistress who turned away from her." Her voice became serious, "There is the chance Angela that her emotions will be too much for you and push you into insanity."

"No, I cannot let you Angela," I said feeling horror at the mere mention of Angela becoming lost to me.

"Not looking at me Angela nodded, "To feel love, true love, I would do anything. I am ready."

I heard Maradith in my mind and knew she was talking only to me, "I know you are scared daughter. Please trust Angela's devotion and my skill. It will all work out in the end." I nodded not trusting myself to speak.

Before I could summon courage to speak both had disappeared leaving just a hint of brimstone and passion in the air. I felt as if a part of me had been ripped away. Though I could feel the other three girls' excitement and growing passion, I felt a sense of dread. "Oh angel, please come back to me in one piece," I wailed into the pillow.

Chapter 6

Forgive me, but as much as I wanted to wallow in worry for Angela, the other girls' excitement and passion flowing through me made it hard to stay depressed. "Heather," I said as if she was in the room with me. I could feel her head turn in my direction. "Find Jasmine, ready her mind and body for me. This time make sure she understands she is to be rewarded." She nodded and I could feel her and the other two looking through the house for Jasmine. "One more thing, do not bring her to me until I call for her."

Heather bowed her head and I could hear her reply as clearly, as if she were standing beside the bed, "Yes Goddess."

I had realized that I needed to find Tigress and Kitten first. I didn't want Tigress to worry about Angela and try to go to her. As for Kitten, I needed her help in making sure Tigress knew to stay home for now. Standing I closed my eyes and felt out Kitten. I felt the texture of the carpet under me feet turn into grass and opened my eyes. I was standing about fifty feet from the house in the back lawn. Before me, on the grass, were Kitten and Tigress sunning themselves. For a moment I felt cross, they were not helping cleaning and then realized it would be hard for them to hold anything with paws.

Kitten opened one eye slowly and looked at me. Have you ever seen a cat surprised? They jump straight up in the air twisting and landing on their feet. This is what Kitten did now, followed by Tigress's own jump. "Momma!" Kitten exclaimed as she transformed from a cat into a sleek black cat woman.

Crossing my legs, I flowed down into a sitting position and smiled at them. I could feel Kitten's curiosity at how I had managed to sneak up on her. Kitten followed by Tigress moved closer so we could nuzzle each other's face in way of greeting. Sweeping them up in my arms, I laid back, guided their mouths to my breasts and said in a husky whisper, "Drink..."

Nether cat woman needed any more encouragement; they latched on to my nipples suckling. As the first of the living latex started to flow, they fed as if they had not eaten in a month. Their sharp teeth and claws on their paws hurt as their feeding frenzy grew. It was as if a flash bulb went off. Suddenly both cat women's minds opened up. We rejoiced in the joining of each other's minds before I said, "Show me your desires."

Their inner desires bubbled up and I saw them. Much to my surprise, their desires were simple, to be loved and taken care of. Thinking about it, I could understand Kitten having very straightforward desires. However, Tigress, before she was changed by Kitten, was known as Rachael. Looking deeper into her mind, I realized with a shock that the cat persona had totally rewritten the human one. Tigress now was pure cat woman.

Caressing their heads still latched to my breasts I said, "Come with me pets." I envisioned us three lying in my bed and in a blink of an eye, we were there. Tigress took the move in stride while Kitten on the other hand was mind blown. I went from, in that moment, from a pretend momma whom she had to help along, to MOTHER.

All of a sudden, Kitten's mind opened. All along from the first moment she showed up at my office, she had been helping me become what she needed. Now, before you judge her too hard. You have to remember two things. First and foremost, Kitten is not human and follows different standards. Secondly, after so many years of being disappointed by one after another human companion she was desperate. Remember I said she had simple desires, to be loved and taken care of.

Another time and place I would have been mad. However, I was no longer that woman and forgave her. While Tigress had Angela for a lover, I was still momma to both and the protector of the family. We rejoiced in true understanding of each other and the love we shared. "Time to bond with your sisters," I said softly and called Heather to bring Jasmine.

When Heather knocked and opened the door, Kitten and Tigress jumped from the bed and ran out to join them. Jasmine who was all but knocked over looked at me and shook her head, "A pair of playful cats there." She closed the door and came to sit on the edge of the bed. Looking at my chewed and scratched breasts, she added with a smile, "Remind me not to have them suckle."

Sitting up I smiled in return. I could feel the girls' minds and latex joining and mixing in the atrium. Opening my arms, I said, "Join me." As Jasmine crawled across the bed, I created the latex wings. She stopped and looked at them, her hand reaching out to caress a shiny black latex wing as it waved back and forth slowly.

"Red! You learned how to manifest them in the real world," Jasmine said.