Sam Spade 18: Case of the Girl with the Golden Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my eyes, I turned and looked at her, "Oh?" I saw Angela was dressed for work and Jasmine was with them. "What is it?"

"Sam, there is another out there who needs us," Angela said. "Another android the same and yet different than I was. She lost her way and needs guidance."

Jasmine added, "She was the one who tore into Homeland the other day. Apparently they were trying to kill her or take her captive for some reason."

"Forgive me mother, Jason," I said standing. "Duty calls."

"Care for some company?" Jason asked after a moment. "Anyone who tells the government to piss off is someone I would love to meet."

"Sure, give me a moment to dress and I will meet you in my office." I said.

As I hurried upstairs Heather joined, "We heard, anything we can do to help?"

"Just hold down the fort," I said. I quickly got dressed and went down to the study. "Amy lead the way."