Samantha Becomes a Bargirl Pt. 02

Story Info
Roy tries to reclaim Samantha (Cindy) but finds a surprise.
5.1k words
3.89
11.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HP1920
HP1920
89 Followers

It had been a year since Roy and Samantha separated to fulfil Roy's fantasy, and it was finally time for Roy to make the trip back to Thailand to reclaim his wife. While Roy had been to Thailand several times over the course of the year, he had constantly anticipated the day he would finally get to bring his changed Samantha back home. On his last few visits, Roy noted with a giddy feeling how far gone his Samantha was and how much more of Cindy was left.

He noted to Howard how deep Samantha had sunken into her Cindy character, but Howard reassured him that once the year was over, he could revert her back to Samantha with no memories of Cindy. This reassured Roy, and he thoroughly enjoyed his last few visits to Thailand.

Roy had made arrangements with Howard to have Cindy meet him at Howard's office where they would do the final hypnotizing to get Samantha to forget all about her time in Soi Cowboy, so they could return home to their lives.

Roy got of the plane from Singapore and headed straight for Howard's office.

"Roy, how have you been?" Howard cheerfully greeted him.

"Well, Howard, it's been a fun year, but I think it's time to get Samantha back. speaking of... where is Cindy anyways?"

"She'll be with us shortly. She's running a bit late, something about being delayed by a client."

The thought excited Roy and a coy smile crept to the corner of his mouth.

"While we wait, can I offer you a drink?"

"Well, I could use a stiff drink."

Howard got two glasses out from behind his desk and a bottle of scotch. He carefully placed the glasses on the table and poured the scotch into both glasses. He handed one glass to Roy and picked up the other.

"To a fun-filled year." Howard raised his glass as he spoke.

Roy touched his glass to Howards and gulped down the contents of his glass, a cheerful smile on his face as the events of the past year went though his mind once again.

"How much longer do you think she'll be?" he asked, his eagerness to see Cindy again getting the better of him.

"I imagine she's on her way already, Romeo. She'll be here very soon."

Howard's words were starting to get further and further away as he spoke. With a puzzled look on his face, Roy tried to speak, at least to ask what was happening to him, but his tongue felt limp just like the rest of his body. He tried to get up but he could only fall over on the floor as the room went dark.

Roy regained consciousness several minutes later. He was sitting in a chair, but his hands and feet were bound to the heavy metal chair. Howard stood in front of him, an amused look on his face.

"There he is! My good old buddy, Roy, a real man who could always hold his liquor. I knew you'd shake that drug off in no time, and you did!"

Roy glared at him. "What the fuck are you playing at, Howard? Untie me right now!"

Howard let out an amused chuckle. "Playing, Roy? You know I don't play games."

"What do you want then, money? I'll pay you double what I did before, just get me the fuck out of here."

"That choice is entirely out of both our hands, Roy. Thankfully, you will not be awake for what's to come."

Howard placed a gas mask on Roy's face and turned on a small cylinder attached to it. Roy slid back into unconsciousness for what felt to him like a very long time. He kept sliding in and out of unconsciousness to see unfamiliar masked people in medical gear as though they were operating on him.

Finally, Roy opened his eyes, and although, his head was still feeling foggy, he was more aware than he had been for a while. He tried to move only to find out he was bound to the bed on which he lay. His whole body felt sore and strange. He could only stare up at the ceiling and while he could move his wrists and feet a little, there was not much good that could do him.

"Howard!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, only to feel a sharp pain in his throat chest and his lower abdomen as a high-pitched voice emanated from his lips, a voice he could not remember to be his own. His thoughts began to race. Had Howard harvested his organs for sale? Was he about to die? What happened to Cindy. Had Howard done the same to her?

He continued to struggle with his bonds, both he was weak, too weak to have any hopes of breaking free, too sore to even scream or yell, not that Howard would be careless enough to keep him within earshot of anyone that could help him. He felt completely and utterly helpless. His eyes darted around the small makeshift hospital room, he strained, and tried to move his head a little bit, just to see as much of his situation as he could. He managed to spot an intravenous bag hung just above his head.it had some liquid in it that he could not recognize and when he clenched his fist, he could feel that it was attached to his veins. He heard the door open and Howard walked in, a pleasant smile on his face.

"What thew fuck have you done to me, you monster?" the shocked look on his face amused Howard.

The voice with which Roy spoke was not his. It sounded a lot like a woman's and his throat still felt sore.

"Ah, nice to have you back, Roy. We had to dose you heavily for the procedure. You have been in a medically induced coma for two weeks, during which time I have been keeping you medicated with a nice healthy dose of female hormones. You can blame your change in voice to that and also because my nice colleague out there shaved your Adam's apple to give you that sexy voice."

Howard inspected the intravenous bag and smile.

"You look so good, Roy. In a couple of weeks, you will be ready for the final procedure."

"What the hell are you on about Howard. I need to get the fuck out of here, you twisted fuck!"

Howard chuckled.

"Where is Cindy?" Roy asked, his rising concern evident on his face. "I swear if you hurt her."

"Relax, Roy. Cindy is at soi cowboy, waiting for you. Once you have gone through the final procedure, you can join her there." He started to laugh hysterically, almost manically. Roy lay there, a puzzled look on his face, fearing the worst. Howard reached into his pocket and took another vial out. He injected it into the bag above Roy's bed and soon, Roy slid back into the dark unconsciousness, accompanied only by his worst fears.

Roy had lost all track of time at this point, all he knew was that he needed got be free, and the concept of freedom seemed to be getting further and further asway from him. By the time his eyes opened again, he was not feeling as sore, but he suspected it was because he was unconscious long enough to heal. He was pleasantly surprised to find that he could move, and he quickly rushed off the bed, towards the door. It was locked, but to him, it was worth a try. His body felt weak and strange. He looked down at his hands and as his gaze dropped further, he realized there were breasts on his chest. His gaze spun around the room and he located a mirror on the wall. With shaky breath, he walked towards the mirror. What stared back at him shook him to his core. He did not see himself in the mirror, instead, he saw a shocked woman with long hair big breasts a pale, skinny face and body to match, dressed in a hospital gown. With shaky hands he felt his body, and with a sinking feeling, he realized Howard had put him through a feminization process. His hands slid between his own legs, and his worst fears were confirmed. His cock not there anymore and instead, what he felt was more like a pussy. he felt thew implants on his chest, they felt so real, if it was not on his chest, they would feel so sexy to him. His hips and ass were also augmented with some nice sexy-looking implants and he could see how curvy his hips and ass looked even through the loose-fitting hospital gown. The scars from his surgeries were hardly noticeable, so he knew he had been kept for several weeks.

Roy sank to the floor, unable to speak, react or think. The door swung open and two men walked in with Howard.

"How do you like your new look, Roy? Or should I say Rose?"

"Roy glared at him and hurriedly got to his feet the two men that came into the room with Howard quickly grabbed and retrained him. He struggled for a few seconds before realizing it was futile. His body was way too weak to put up much of a fight.

He was forced into a chair and held down by the two men. They forced his legs open and Howard inspected his new pussy.

"Looks like everything has healed up nicely. These two gentlemen will provide you some nice new clothes and teach you a thing or two about how to walk and talk for your new role. I was not lying when I told you Cindy is fine and safe in Soi Cowboy. However, if you want to ever see her again, you will listen to them- "he waved his hand in the direction of both men,"-and do as you are told. If you fail to do that, we may just decide to feed her to you bit by bit starting with that tongue of hers."

Roy realized how helpless and vulnerable he was. Words refused to escape his lips. He wondered what Howard wanted with him to go to this length. Howard turned and left the room leaving both men to tend to Roy. They instructed him to strip off his hospital gown and provided him with some skimpy women's clothes and a pair of high-heeled stilettos. Every time he would protest or object to an instruction. The men would simply smile and ask if that was what he really wanted, knowing it would mean Cindy's death.

Utterly humiliated, Roy stood dressed in a short skirt, cropped top and high heeled stilettos. He had been forced to comb his hair and instructed to apply some makeup on his now very feminine face. He stood in front of a mirror, and what looked like a slutty girl stared back at him.

He was then instructed to walk in a seductive manner. After a few failed attempts and nasty spills, he could finally walk in the stilettos without wobbling at the ankles or falling on his face. He was also played some video of various Thai bar girls and asked to listen to the way they spoke. He was to learn the mannerisms and replicate them convincingly.

It took many days, and finally, Roy could convincingly act like a typical Thai bar girl.

Howard came to his room and did a detailed assessment.

"If I did not know you for so many years, I'd pay you to suck my cock." Howard grinned as he watched the transformed Roy walk and talk like a Thai girl. "One more thing, you cannot put on this act and break character everything, we need you to embody Rose. Roy is dead, you are Rose, a Thai bargirl that works at soi cowboy, and that is all you are."

Howard nodded at the men who grabbed Roy and placed him back into the chair. They held him in place and Howard stood in front of him with his pocket watch swinging in front of his face. Roy soon slid into a trance and Howard started his hypnotism.

Weeks later, Rose was taken to Soi Cowboy to work alongside Cindy. Cindy still though she was a single bargirl that worked in Soi Cowboy. When Rose arrived, Cindy greeted her cheerfully, neither of them recognizing the other or aware of any memories that suggested they knew each other.

Cindy and Rose seemed to hit it off instantly, and Cindy offered to show Rose the ropes of the trade. Rose was so happy that she hugged her cheerfully as Cindy led her off, away from the mamasaan's office into the girl's quarters.

A few days later, Rose was familiar with her role at Soi Cowboy, and although she got along fairly well with Cindy, there was a bit of an element of competition between both girls. Rose was tall and lean, and looked like a runway model. Her hair and makeup were also flawless gorgeous at all times. She had the mannererism and sexy walk fit for the runway, and many of Cindy's favorites started to favor Rose. This caused both girls to compete with each other, trying to outdo and outshine each other, much to the mamasaan's delight. It only meant both girls went above and beyond to satisfy their customers, and that was great for business

One evening, as part of the usual routine, Rose was announced to perform her strip dance on stage. She walked on stage with the fierce and confident energy all her clients love. She wore a leather Jacket buttoned open to show the shimmering bikini underneath. Her short skirt was so short, her shimmering panties could be seen as she walked on stage, riding high on her graceful strides that made her high heeled stilettos look like an extension of her leg. 
she gave a blank stare as she fiercely grabbed the pole on stage, she popped a squat and the crowd held on to the edge of their seats as they watched her movements with rapt attention.

Rose performed for a breathtaking ten minutes, every moment of which the men in the bar tossed bill after bitt at her. She finally wrapped up her act and it was Cindy's turn to come right after her. Both ladies exchanged a competitive glance as Cindy walked onstage and Rose walked off.

Cindy had on a long dress that was slit right down the middle and underneath it, tapes covering her nipples and clit. She started her routine admits cheers and whistles. Cindy also held the crowd captive with her dance moves and the bare flesh she exhibited. She son tossed the long dress aside, leaving her nipples and clit barely covered by the tapes.

She performed the final part of her routine and the crowd showered her with bills of all denominations.

She walked off the stage to join Rose in the dressing room. Rose was almost done fixing her makeup after her outfit change. She had taken off her leather Jacket and shimmering bikini. She now had on a really short dress that showed off her long legs and thighs. She had on red lipstick and she had her hair in a ponytail, ready to drop jaws.

"Looks like your little cunt got their attention." Rose sad without turning away from the mirror as she continued to fix her makeup.

"Jealous I get more than you?" Cindy said and got in a chair next to Rose. She started to remove the glitter from her face and apply a new layer of makeup.

"You wish, Bitch." Rose said, and chuckles.

Cindy glared at Rose. "I could fuck you up right here, right now, but, you're not worth messing up my makeup."

The door popped open and the mamasaan popped her head in. "Cindy, Rose, you have special customer, hurry up." She left without another word.

"We not done, but hurry up so you don't look so ugly next to me." Rose jeered and continued admiring herself in the mirror. Cindy ignored her and got some skimpy outfits from her drawer. She put on a short skirt that rode high above her knees and clung to her curvy waist. She put on a short-cropped top that showed off her flat tummy and bellybutton ring. She also combed her hair out and left it flowing over her shoulders and applied a generous amount of makeup on her face. finally, she was done and both ladies walked out into the bar.

They were both pleasantly surprised to find an American man waiting for them. Upon seeing them, his face brightened up and he stretched his arms forward towards them. Both girls quickly went to him and he put his arms around them.

"We're going to have a fun evening, ladies."

They walked pout of Soi Cowboy to a waiting car. They all got in the backseat, and without a word, the driver pulled the car into the main road and started driving towards the most expensive part of town.

"So, cutie, what your name?" Cindy asked, her hand lightly caressing his lap. The American sat between both girls, and both girls wanted to grab the most attention.

"I'm Jack." He said, his hands sliding up her thigh. She giggled.

"Sexy name, I'm Rose, like in Titanic." Rose cut in. her hand on his crotch. She could feel his increasingly hardening cock through his pants.

"Baby, we're going to make Titanic look like a nursery rhyme when we get to my hotel room."

Both girls giggled.

"Why wait?" Cindy cut in.

"Yeah. We can start the fun right here." Rose had started to fondle his cock through his pants as she spoke. He had his hand up Cindy's short skirt and his fingers were teasing her clit.

"My kind of girls." He said and laid back in his seat.

Rose undid his zipper and slid his cock through his pants. he grinned at Cindy as his lips met hers. Jack continued to kiss Cindy with enthusiastic passion as Rose slowly stroked his fully erect cock. Cindy moaned into his mouth as his fingers stimulated her clit, sending waves after waved of pleasure through her body.

The car continued to speed along the not-so-busy road as it got closer to Jack's hotel. In a few minutes, Jack had slid his hand up Rose's dress and was fondling her sexy large breasts. He pinched her nipples between his fingers, making her moan softly as she stroked his cock. his other had was still up Cindy's dress and two of his fingers were sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy, making squishy sounds as he fingered her pussy, making her wetter and wetter.

Rose continued to stroke Jack's cock, twisting her wrist as his shaft slid through her semi-tight grip. He moaned into Cindy's mouth as their tongues intertwined. Jack continued to slide his fingers in and out of Cindy's pussy as she kissed him passionately.

The car suddenly came to a stop in front of a large building, on e of the biggest hotels in town.

"Looks like we're here." Jack grinned. "let's take this upstairs."

Cindy and Rose got out of the car with Jack. He led both girls into the elevator and they headed for his room.

Once they got into Jack's room, both Rose and Cindy were impressed by how luxurious the setting was. They exchanged a knowing glance and it was certain that each girl wanted to outdo the other.

Cindy quickly grabbed Jack and met his lips with hers. Jack responded with delightful enthusiasm as Rose dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. she pulled out his cock and started to stroke it slowly. She ran her tongue over the tip of his cock and circled it a few times as he moaned into Cindy's mouth.

Rose proceeded to slide Jack's cock into her mouth, as she moved her head back and forth. Jack started to fondle Cindy's breasts as the warmth from rode's mouth embraced his cock. he shuddered as he continued to fondle Cindy's breasts. He pinched her nipples between his fingers and she let out a soft moan.

Rose started to fondle Jack's balls as she sucked his cock. she slid his cock all the way into her mouth, pushing the tip of his cock into her throat. Jack let out a long moan as Rose squeezed his cock into her mouth. she proceeded to slide it out and then she stuffed it all back in.

Jack continued to fondle Cindy's breasts with one hand, and she let the other hand stray all the way to her ass. He slid his hand into her skirt and slid her panties to the side. He could already feel the wetness of her pussy as his fingers made contact with her pussy lips. He slid his finger in her pussy effortlessly and she moaned some more.

Jack slid a second finger in her pussy and proceeded to slide his fingers in and out of her pussy. he slid his fingers out of her pussy to stimulate her clit for a few seconds before sliding his fingers back into her pussy.

Cindy let out a loud moan as Jack's fingers continued to stimulate her pussy. Rose reached into her sock and pulled out a condom. She placed the condom in her mouth after opening it and slid Jack's cock into her mouth. she proceeded to slide the condom over the tip and shaft of Jack's cock, using only her mouth. she then used her fingers to slide the rest of the condom down to the base of Jack's cock.

Jack grinned at her. "Now, that is a special talent." He lifted Cindy to the bed and spread her legs. He slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy and started to thrust long and hard I n her pussy as she filled the room with her loud moans. Jack quickened his thrusts and Cindy moned louder and louder.

He reached across and grabbed Rose's breasts. He started to fondle Rose's breasts as he fucked Cindy's pussy harder, making both girls moan with pleasure. Cindy placed both legs on his shoulder and he slammed his cock even deeper in her pussy. Jack continued to fondle Rose's breasts as he slid his cock deeper and deeper in Cindy's pussy.

HP1920
HP1920
89 Followers
12